Eliza: Tomboy Goddess of Ottawa

Story Info
Black security guard meets a feisty White tomboy.
5.1k words
10k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Can I get you anything?" came the vaguely shy voice, startling Stevenson Lafontant out of his musings. The burly, broad shouldered, dark-skinned security guard sat at an isolated corner of the McDonald's restaurant located inside Walmart, sipping his coffee while scrolling through Facebook on his Alcatel phone. Looking up, Stevenson found himself gazing at a rather pretty, if peculiar figure.

"Um, hello, there, Eliza, is it?" Stevenson asked, looking at the tall, curvy, pale-skinned, kind of tomboyish young woman with the short, spiky dark hair. For weeks now he'd noticed her. Eliza, the newest addition to the McDonald's attached to the Walmart where he worked security. Quiet, hard-working, and oddly perky for someone working in such a tiresome job, Eliza definitely intrigued Stevenson...to say the least.

"Yeah, I'm Eliza Doherty and you're Stevenson, right? I see you every time I come in, standing guard at the door, looking so damn serious," Eliza said, and Steven grinned. The Afro-Caribbean brother had been called many things during his decade-long stay in Ontario, Canada. An incorrigible flirt, according to many ladies at his school, Carleton University. The king of the nerds, according to his fellow civil engineering students. A serious guy? Nope, that was a new one...

"Well, I've never been called serious before, but there's a first time for everything," Stevenson said, smiling, and he dutifully rose and held out his hand, which Eliza shook. Just like Stevenson expected, Eliza had a crushing, man-like grip, and he nodded respectfully, before she finally let go of his hand. Tomboys are really something else, Stevenson thought wryly.

"Cool, so, are you like, in university? I saw the Carleton University logo on your backpack," Eliza said, and Stevenson looked at her thoughtfully before replying. He'd been observing Eliza for a long time. The butch-looking, pretty-faced White chick with the short dark hair, hot body and big round ass looked pretty hot and tempting, but he thought that she was a lesbian, and kept his distance. And now she was...almost flirty. Wow, what gives?

"Yeah, I'm taking civil engineering at Carleton University, and I'm almost done," Stevenson said proudly, looking at Eliza thoughtfully and wondering where she was going with this. He'd watched her for weeks, the silent, hard-working gal in a workplace full of bubbly young people, and thought that she was a butch lesbian chick, probably with some girly girlfriend stashed somewhere. He'd never seen her talk to any guys, or show any interest in the male of the species. Why was she talking to him?

"Cool, I heard good things about Carleton but you guys don't have a medical school, I'm thinking of going to the University of Ottawa for pre-med," Eliza said excitedly, and a light came into her normally somber green eyes which gave Stevenson pause. Seriously, Miss Serious-And-Possibly-Butch lit up like a damn Christmas tree. The plot frigging thickens, Stevenson thought.

"That's awesome, medicine is a great field, takes time but totally worth it, we're always going to need doctors, so, um, what school are you going to now?" Stevenson asked innocently. Eliza looked at him and smiled slyly, and then licked her lips, a gesture which definitely registered with a part of his masculine anatomy. Calm yourself down Stevenson, he thought to himself.

"Hmm, is that your way of trying to find out my age?" Eliza asked, a wry grin on her beautiful face, and for some reason, Stevenson's heart skipped a beat. He'd met a great many beautiful women in his time. Hell, the women of his motherland of Haiti were renowned for their beauty and strength. The capital of Canada was packed with gorgeous women of all hues. Still, Eliza had an unusual, unique, rough kind of beauty that gave Stevenson pause...

"Eh," Stevenson said, with a frozen smile, and Eliza stopped wiping the table next to his, and casually sat down opposite him. Amusement danced in those eyes of hers, amusement and something else. Whatever it was, it kind of put Stevenson on edge, and made him uncomfortable. And the normally confident and outgoing brother wasn't sure how to react to it, to tell the truth.

"I am nineteen years old, and I don't like guys who go about pussyfooting with me instead of being direct, I don't do the faking or passive aggressive bit, are we clear?" Eliza said, and her voice changed, to say the least. Stevenson looked into her eyes and saw a strong and confident young woman, and not the ingénue that he previously thought she was. Swallowing hard, he nodded, and then held his hands up in mock-surrender.

"Alright, Eliza, I was just curious, that's all," Stevenson said, wondering if he could do or say anything to right the situation. A man's first conversation with a woman determines everything, including whether she gave him the time of day. Steven had been a bit rusty since his last relationship ended a couple of years ago. A Haitian cutie named Anne Junie ripped his heart out, and he hadn't been the same since. He simply hoped he hadn't messed up once again...

"Okay, Stevenson, well, don't be a stranger, I've got to get back to work," Eliza said, and Stevenson watched as she got up, flashed him a sarcastic grin, and then went back to work. Dammit this chick's got a booty, Stevenson thought for the umpteenth time as he watched Eliza moved about, in those too-tight Black workpants of hers. He felt a stir down below, and shook his head. Looking at his phone, Stevenson realized that his break was up, and resumed his post at the store's front door...

In his twenty five years upon this earth, Stevenson Lafontant had lived in many places. Born on the island of Haiti, and raised in Ottawa, Canada, he considered himself a man of many worlds...and talents. Hard-working and devoted son to his parents, Francois and Elaine Lafonant of Orleans, Ontario, and a dedicated student in the engineering program at Carleton, he tried hard to achieve things and please his family. He knew all too well the sacrifices his Haitian immigrant parents made for his sake. Still, one thing eluded Stevenson, and that was lasting happiness...

Stevenson didn't discriminate when it came to the ladies, and he was fond of dating women of all hues and backgrounds. Let's see, there was that Moroccan gal, Soraya Ahmed, whom he met during his first year of university. The tall, bronze-skinned and raven-haired North African Muslim gal took Stevenson's breath away when they met in literature class, and they ended up seeing each other for a year. And then Soraya returned to Marrakesh, and he never heard from her again.

After that Stevenson met Lilith Brigida, an Italian cutie from Plymouth, Massachusetts, who came to Carleton University to study entertainment management. Lorelei was lovely and sensual, a raven-haired, green-eyed, feisty American gal who showed Stevenson a thing or two about love and passion. A torrid relationship ensued, one which ended the day Lilith's father Galileo Brigida came to visit from Massachusetts, and the old Italian-American definitely didn't approve of his daughter's dalliance with a certain Haitian nerd.

Fed up with interracial relationships and all the bullshit that came with them, Stevenson decided that women of other races were too much trouble, and he didn't need that kind of drama. That's why he approached Anne Junie, a lovely, chocolate-hued, curvy and big-bottomed Haitian sister from the same old Adventist church he'd been attending for ages, and asked her out. As it turns out, Anne Junie was feeling Stevenson too, and they began dating.

At first, the relationship between Anne Junie and Stevenson Lafontant seemed like a match made in heaven. A big and tall, handsome and well-dressed Haitian brother stepping out with a gorgeous, spirited Haitian sister. They were from the same faith, the same ethnicity, and spoke the same language. They even knew a lot of the same people. Anne Junie was quite freaky, underneath her demure, church-gal demeanor, and for Stevenson, this was a truly wondrous find.

After two wonderful, at times tumultuous years together, Stevenson proposed to Anne Junie. The answer was something other than a yes. On that fateful day, Stevenson's word began to crumble. Ask any relationship expert and they will gladly tell you, most relationships do not survive a turned-down proposal. For that signifies that both parties are definitely not on the same page. Stevenson walked away from his old church, his old friends and his old life. He didn't want to deal with any reminders of his old life with Anne Junie. In many respects, Stevenson became like a ghost in his own life, and it was very sad...

Stevenson stood at the Walmart door, keeping watch over customer and Walmart worker alike, checking receipts, getting insulted, and doing the tedious things that a security guard is supposed to do in a big-box store. I so hope I get an engineering job after I graduate because there's got to be more to life than this, Stevenson thought bitterly. The young Haitian was still lost in his dark musings when a throat clearing snatched him out of this train of thought...

"Hey, Stevenson, sorry if I was a little curt earlier, please, accept this as a token of my apology," Eliza said, as she materialized beside him, seemingly out of thin air. Stevenson blinked in surprise, then smiled. Eliza stood there, grinning, and she held out a brown paper bag, which she handed to him. Stevenson took it after a brief hesitation, and nodded.

"Thank you Eliza, a pleasure talking to you," Stevenson replied, and Eliza grinned, and for some reason, she touched his arm, and then nodded, then wished him a good day. Stevenson watched as she exited the door, gym bag slung over her shoulder, her big round ass sashaying from side to side, and he smiled. Tomboys got booty too, he thought, right before looking into the bag, which contained cookies...and something more.

"Hello, handsome, I think you're cute, please, don't be so damn serious, here's my number, call or text whenever, sincerely, Eliza," read the note, and Stevenson grinned. He looked at it for a long moment, and then put it away. The burly security guard sighed happily, wondering at his damn luck. For the rest of his boring, painfully long shift, he had a big grin on his face. Finally, something to look forward to, Stevenson thought happily.

The following morning, when Stevenson woke up in his rented basement apartment in the suburb of Barrhaven, with a big smile on his face. Last night, he thought about Eliza, the charming and witty tomboy from the McDonald's inside Walmart, and couldn't get her out of his head. It wasn't every day that a woman stunned him with her words and charm, that's for damn sure...

"Good morning, this is Steve, may I speak to Eliza please?" Stevenson said, after dialing Eliza's number. There was an intake of breath on the other line, followed by a soft chuckle. The tomboy from McDonald's doesn't sound sleepy at eight o'clock in the morning, he thought to himself. Perhaps he should have called a bit later just to be polite...

"This is Eliza, you're an early bird, Steve, I just woke up," chimed the bemused voice on the other line, and Stevenson held his breath for a moment before continuing. Eliza's voice sounded strong and confident, the same way it did in person. Need to formulate a plan where we go out and have some fun together, otherwise this would have been a waste, Stevenson reminded himself.

"Well, you kind of surprised me yesterday, Eliza, you're feisty, and honestly, kind of ballsy, I found myself curious about you, and that's why I called," Stevenson said, matter-of-factly. Another soft chuckle on the other line, and then a pause. Eliza was about to add something to their conversation. Now we're getting somewhere, Stevenson thought with a smile.

"Hmm, I think I simply mystify you, eh, Steven? You've been checking out my ass for weeks, every time I bend over to pick up something off the floor, or clean a table, or lace my damn shoes, your eyes follow me around," Eliza said, somewhat dryly. Stevenson paused for a long moment, not quite knowing what to say. The lady did have him dead to rights, as it were...

"Alright, Eliza, I did notice you, can you really blame a brother? I mean, I'm not dead," Stevenson replied, laughing merrily, and to his surprise, Eliza laughed as well. Leaning against the kitchen counter, Stevenson took a pot, filled it with water and put three eggs in there, before turning the stove on. This would be his breakfast, once he was done chatting up a certain big-booty tomboyish cutie...

"Hmm, what are we going to do about your obsession with my butt?" Eliza said, in a decidedly flirtatious tone of voice, and Stevenson chuckled softly. Taking a deep breath, he decided that it was now or never, and took a chance. Stevenson Lafontant thus mustered up the courage to ask out Eliza, a certain mysterious cutie whose last name that he didn't even know...

"What do you say we go grab a bite at the Blair Shopping Center, and then watch either Justice League or Thor : Ragnarok?" Stevenson suggested, and Eliza paused before answering. The sound that issued from the other line was a very girlish giggle, followed by an outright squeal and a resounding yes. Upon hearing that, Stevenson was at first shocked, and then he exhaled sharply...

"Sounds like a plan, Mr. Serious, I'll see you Tuesday at three o'clock at the Scotiabank movie theater," Eliza replied, before wishing Stevenson a good day, and hanging up. Stevenson leaned against the counter, looking at his cellphone and smiling. Things went better than he could have imagined with Eliza. He was still grinning when a sizzling sound make him jump, and he realized that the eggs were indeed done boiling...

They ended up seeing Thor : Ragnarok because the IMAX and 3-D showings of Justice League were booked solid, as was the regular showing. Eliza and Stevenson were two of perhaps thirty people in the theater room built to accommodate hundreds, and they liked it just fine. It was Eliza's idea to sneak some food from the Shawarma place at the Blair Shopping Center in her backpack, and Stevenson had to admit, he liked the way she thought...

"I never pay for movie theater food, dude, those overpriced and stale snacks of theirs always send me to the ladies room," Eliza said, shaking her head and grinning as she bit into a piece of beef. Stevenson nodded, and sipped on his Pepsi while admiring his date. Eliza arrived at the movie theater wearing a Toronto Argonauts football jersey, over a Black tank top, Black yoga pants, and Black leather boots. Oh, and she had a Toronto Raptors hat on, backwards of course.

"Good thinking, Eliza, I see you're smart as well as pretty," Stevenson remarked with a grin, and Eliza laughed and playfully slapped his thigh, then burped loudly. The young woman looked at him and shrugged sheepishly, a wry grin on her unconventionally pretty face, and Stevenson licked his lips and shook his head. What did I get myself into? Stevenson privately wondered.

"Steven, I'm a down-to-earth kind of chick, if you're going to hang with me, loosen up a little," Eliza said, and Stevenson sighed. He was about to reply to her when a noise from behind them caught his attention. Someone rapped loudly against the back of their seats, causing Eliza to gasp in surprise, and Stevenson, inquisitive as ever, turned to see what was going on. And he then found out just how rude some of Ottawa's denizens could be...

"Hey, you two, this is a movie theater, not a frigging bar, so shut up, dammit, some of us are trying to watch the movie," came a loud male voice, and Stevenson found himself staring at a large, pale-faced, bald-headed man. The dude was clutching a bag full of popcorn like he would an Uzi, and was glaring at them quite angrily. That does it, this bozo did not just cuss us out, Stevenson thought, his ire rising. Before he could reply, however, Eliza was on the case...

"Hey, bozo, you don't tell us shit, so shut the fuck up," Eliza said angrily, and then she cheerfully flipped Mr. Angry Dude the bird. Stevenson stood up, and then address the creep. In North America, women were as outspoken as men, and while he respected the ladies right to do their thing, Stevenson still felt it was a man's responsibility to speak up when some fool was disrespectful to the lady in whose company he happened to be...

"Buddy, you disrespect us one more time and I will feel obligated to retaliate, and not just with words," Stevenson said, crisp and polite but firm, like the fearless Haitian gentleman that his parents raised him to be. Stevenson's eyes met the other man's, and did not waver. The bald dude scoffed dismissively, and then shrugged. Stevenson looked at him carefully, and then turned. For some reason, he laid his hand on Eliza's arm, just to make sure that she was okay...

"That was frigging hot," Eliza said, and she looked past Stevenson, at the man in the next row, who was leaving the theater. Smirking, Eliza clasped Stevenson's hand in hers, and in spite of himself, the typically stoic brother actually blushed. Fortunately, it did not show. He looked at Eliza's hand on top of his, and smiled faintly. This date is going better than I thought it would, Stevenson thought happily.

"Excuse me, folks, can we step outside and talk for a minute?" came a gruff male voice, and Stevenson and Eliza turned to see a tall, chubby, bearded White male security guard with a goatee standing at the end of their row. The two of them exchanged a look, and Stevenson shook his head while Eliza rolled her eyes. They followed the security guard outside, where the tubby male patron with whom they'd previously clashed awaited.

"Yes, officer, these two tried to intimidate me while I was just trying to enjoy my movie," Mr. Angry Dude said, and Eliza watched as Stevenson walked up to the dude, his jaw set, fists clinched. The security guard stepped between them, before things could escalate any further. The young tomboy watched the whole thing carefully. Who would have thought Stevenson had such passion in him? Eliza remembered thinking at the time.

"This man insulted my lady and I, yes we were talking but not that loud and he could have been polite about it, but he wasn't, and that's why we are all here," Stevenson said, clearly irate. Mr. Angry Dude looked at him and shrugged before launching into a tirade about movie theater etiquette. The security guard for his part tried his best to defuse the volatile situation, to no avail...

"Let's blow this bogus joint," Eliza said, laying a restraining hand on Stevenson's arm, and he turned to look at her. Eliza smiled at him and nodded meaningfully. Stevenson relented, and nodded at the security guard. After one last look at Mr. Angry Dude, he left. The two of them exited the movie theater, and then stepped out into the wintry night. It was the dying days of November, and snow blanketed the Canadian capital in a major way...

"Sorry about this whole thing," Stevenson said, and he looked at Eliza, wondering how things could have gone so wrong so damn fast. Stevenson had met a lot of angry punks throughout his career as a security guard working everywhere from government buildings to shopping centers, big-box stores like Walmart, Loblaw's and the like. He'd dealt with irate people, and he stayed calm. Stevenson couldn't believe he'd lost control like that. Eliza, what must she think of him?

"Don't apologize, handsome, you were perfect, telling off that fool like that? So hot," Eliza said, and Stevenson nodded. Suddenly, Eliza grabbed him by the collar of his blue dress shirt, and he smiled. Eliza's lovely face drew closer to his, and he saw mischief in those green eyes of hers. Mischief mixed with something else. Eliza's eyes locked with Stevenson's, and he crossed the distance between them, gently pressing his lips against hers.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
12