Elizabeth 06: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

Elizabeth did, after a few pleasantly quiet moments. "Our friendship can hardly be over now, my dears, can it?"

"No wedding band could stand between us and such joy," Irene concurred. "Wouldn't you agree, Agnes?"

"Indeed," I said, and with that I enjoyed a shameless long look at Elizabeth as she reclined about her pillows. "Oh, good heavens, that reminds me. You shall never guess what James told me when we were in my room before!"

"He thinks you're as hairy as Elizabeth, doesn't he?" Irene piped up.

"How on earth..."

"I'm single again, remember?" Irene told me. "I've been spending a lot of evenings at the pub, and one does hear rumours."

"Just how widespread is the rumour?" I demanded.

"Enough that I heard it, too," Elizabeth said. "Fellows have asked me if you're single, and the way they look at me, I can see what they're hoping."

"So how did you break it to him that you aren't?" Irene asked.

"I didn't. He saw my bush and he liked it, but he's never seen Elizabeth."

Elizabeth laughed. "If he did, now, I would likely give him a heart attack!"

Irene was laughing, too. "I'm sorry, Agnes, I shouldn't laugh," she said. "Honestly, it sounds as though you handled that as well as you could."

"If only the rumours were true," I mused, gazing longingly at Elizabeth's beautiful huge triangle.

"Bite your tongue," Elizabeth said, standing up to retrieve the change of clothes she had left on her chair near the window. "Remember all that I had to live with before."

"Yes, but that was before, and now you and Jonathan..."

"There is one for each of you, too!" Elizabeth scolded us. "Perhaps it is even one another. But remember, the real secret to my success isn't my bush. It is my decision to accept who I am. You are both more than capable of that, my dears."

As I was beginning to feel naked rather than nude, I followed Elizabeth's lead and set about getting my clothes back on. "Thank you, Elizabeth. That is quite true. But I do wonder what is the polite way of correcting a man's misperception about one's pussy hair."

"There isn't one, of course!" Irene said. Elizabeth and I both laughed in agreement, and I resolved to waste no further time worrying about such things.

Uncle's offer of his motorcar for the ride to the train station notwithstanding, Elizabeth insisted upon the streetcar. She even insisted upon carrying her own trunk. "After the past two days, I am more than ready to be on my own!" she reassured Irene and myself at the door, and with a final embrace for each of us in turn she was off. The servants were still busy cleaning up after the reception, and despite the joyful occasion I was feeling oddly melancholy. Irene evidently was as well, for she excused herself with some excuse regarding an errand in town. After a day that had seen more intimacy than any other in my life to date, I was at last alone in the big house. The champagne having caught up with me in full force, I was off to a late-afternoon nap.

Awaiting her at the station, Jonathan was as surprised to see her arrive on her own as we had been to see her leave that way. "They made you walk?!" he exclaimed as he took her in his arms.

"No, they let me walk, heaven bless them!" Elizabeth corrected.

"Why on earth did you want to carry that trunk on your own, and on your wedding day no less?"

"Because it is my wedding day, Jonathan," Elizabeth said. "One does get tired of being the centre of attention eventually, you know."

"I never knew you to object to that," Jonathan grinned.

"Yes, well, this is the first time I've been in such a situation with my clothes on." They were both still laughing uproariously when the train arrived a moment later.

They had their luggage stowed and themselves settled in their compartment, Elizabeth nestled comfortably against Jonathan, well before the train began to roll. A few more minutes passed in agreeable silence before Jonathan finally revisited the subject. "I never would have thought you would object to garnering so much attention with your clothes on given how graciously you always handle such things in the nude, my dear."

"Well, it's...different," Elizabeth said. "At the baths or with the girls, it's an intimate setting and there is quite literally nothing to hide. This was with everyone we knew and the beauty was anything but natural this time." On that note, she ran a hand through her curls and fretted that she had neglected to wash the setting solution out. "I ought to have showered before I left," she mused.

"I'm sure your sendoff with Irene and Agnes was worth missing a shower," Jonathan reassured her.

Elizabeth whipped around. "How did you know..."

"I didn't," Jonathan said. "But I know you, and Irene and Agnes."

"You don't mind, do you? Now that we're married?"

"Of course not," Jonathan said. "Had a bit of fun back at my flat myself imagining it, actually." He tightened his embrace on that note.

Elizabeth laughed. "Heavens, I wish we'd known that at the time! Just imagine how intense it would have been for us all, knowing what you were up to."

"I'm betting it was quite intense enough already," Jonathan said.

"Of course it was." Elizabeth was now itching to reach under her skirt and confirm her suspicions that all the talk of what they had done had her wet as a leaky faucet. But she decided to leave that up to Jonathan.

To her disappointment, though he did no such thing. Elizabeth, being quite accustomed to Jonathan's less-intense desire than her own, made no complaints and resisted the considerable temptation to drop a hint or two. Concluding that she was a bit sleepy in any event, she relaxed in his embrace and contented herself with the naughty secret of her stubborn arousal, which after all was her near-constant companion to begin with.

The pleasant silence held sway until they were perhaps a half-hour out of Westfordshire City. At long last Elizabeth felt the need to stand up and stretch. Jonathan looked up with a smile, but said nothing. Elizabeth had reached her limit. She planted her hands on her hips and gave him a stern grin of her own. "Are you really only going to look at your beautiful wife when we have this long ride to ourselves, my darling?"

"Well, I had only assumed Agnes and Irene had tired you out already, and we did have rather a lot of champagne." Jonathan looked bemused at the situation, but made no move.

"Jonathan! You aren't jealous, are you?"

"I have already said I had no objection, haven't I? And it's true, Elizabeth, I don't. Indeed, it has crossed my mind that perhaps I could use the assistance in keeping you satisfied. We both know I could hardly keep up with you myself, after all."

Jonathan laughed at his own comment. Elizabeth did not. "Jonathan! Haven't we been over this enough times before?!"

"Yes, and I was only joking now. Surely you can see that!"

"The joke wasn't funny, Jonathan." Elizabeth turned and gazed out the window at the scenery as it flew past. "I worry a great deal about that, you know. I tell you again and again how I was accustomed to wanting it more often than the men in my life well before I met you, and yet I do worry, will that ever scare you off? Will you get tired of coping with my burning desires when you would prefer to sleep or read or whatever have you?"

"Haven't we already established that I am comfortable with saying no in such an instance?!" Jonathan replied.

"Yes, but you very rarely do," Elizabeth reminded him. "Usually you simply grin and bear it."

"What makes you believe that? Is it not possible that I mean it every time I say yes?"

Elizabeth looked at him in amazement. "Jonathan, I..."

"Hadn't thought of that?"

"I confess I had not. I am just so accustomed to coping with this constant yearning, it simply never occurred to me that you might feel it nearly as much as I. You did not when we first fell in love, after all."

"That was before I had known your unique charms as well as I do now," he said with a grin.

"You and your flattering tongue." Elizabeth turned back to face him. "And yet, you had all the time in the world just now to play with my charms, and you never made any effort to touch them!"

"I only thought you were falling asleep."

"I suppose I was," Elizabeth confessed. "But then, we are married now, and it seems only right to consummate our marriage, and then there was all the racy talk of our own private activities just before we left for the train station, and the added thrill of your arms around me...I simply thought nature would take its course."

"It still could," Jonathan pointed out. "We have at least two hours to the coast." Without another word, he sat up a bit straighter and unbuttoned his trousers. To Elizabeth's delight, his hard cock arose effortlessly through the opening and was soon pointing right at her. "I think it was only awaiting your invitation," Jonathan quipped.

"It has a standing invitation from me at all times, dear, you know that." With brazen disregard for the window and the passing roads and villages, Elizabeth unbuttoned her skirt and let it pool to the floor around her. She had once again opted for no panties; against the contrast of her still-clothed upper half, her magnificent bush appeared even bigger than it usually did. Hands on her hips once again, she teased the edges of her triangle with her own fingers, eagerly anticipating the gentle touch of Jonathan's practiced hands in the hair. "So my hairy and horny nature has rubbed off on you, has it, Jonathan?"

"Well, evidently not the hairy part of it," Jonathan confessed. The contrast of his own very sparse thatch of pubes against her own jungle was an endless source of amusement for them both; Jonathan now opened his trousers all the way and pushed them off, but remained seated. "Wouldn't it be lovely if we did wake up one morning and discover that was contagious!"

"Careful what you wish for, dear," Elizabeth said. "It could be contagious the other way!" Feeling most hot and bothered now, she unbuttoned her blouse and soon stood nude but for her brassiere in the waning afternoon sunlight.

"I would still love you," Jonathan reassured her, stroking his cock gently as he admired the view.

"Thank you, Jonathan. Likewise, you needn't worry about your own hairiness, or the lack thereof. You do know that, don't you?"

"You did say 'I do' today, didn't you?"

Elizabeth smiled broadly and at last removed her brassiere. "You know how itchy this starts to feel on me when I'm wearing nothing else," she told Jonathan, who did indeed know. Still grinning ear to ear, she turned and stood in the window on full display. "Such a kick to imagine if anyone happens to look up at just the right time..." she mused.

"Or anyone who happens to look at the wall wherever those paintings of you were sold," Jonathan reminded her.

Elizabeth laughed. "Heavens, yes! My greatest hope is there's a young boy or two in those houses who will grow up knowing what a real woman looks like in the nude!"

"You could be creating a generation of men like me in some neighbourhood and not even know it," Jonathan pointed out. "Maybe the boys are finding some excuse to drop by that house and enjoy an eyeful, and then go home and..."

"Oh, stop! You're making me crazy!" Elizabeth was wiggling her legs, rubbing her thighs together in frustration, and her breasts were jiggling with the motion.

"What's stopping you from a bit of play?" Jonathan asked.

"I'm saving it for you, that's what!" At last she turned away from the window and climbed upon Jonathan's lap, facing him. "But you just looked so cute rubbing yourself there, I didn't want to spoil the picture."

"You're welcome to spoil it any old time you want, darling," Jonathan whispered in her ear. Indeed, by then Elizabeth had already taken him in her right hand and was guiding him into her perpetually ravenous vagina, which was just as wet and ready as she had anticipated.

Elizabeth inhaled deeply with the satisfaction of his hardness deep inside her, and gazed triumphantly into his eyes as she began rocking her hips against him. She closed her eyes and kissed him, and their lips lingered together for some moments as they both savoured their first encounter as husband and wife. That had changed everything and yet nothing: there was a delightful sense of certainty now as Elizabeth pushed shamelessly against Jonathan and the seatback behind him, that love was truly theirs now and there was no need to ever apologize for it again, and yet she recalled all too well that they had never apologized for it before. And how right not to apologize for something so beautiful! Gloriously comfortable in the body that had once inspired such shame, secure in her knowledge of how beautiful Jonathan found her, she enjoyed a slow and leisurely rhythm and welcomed his playful hands on her breasts and in her bush, and was utterly thankful that they had not saved this for their marriage bed. All those many months of exploring one another's body and growing comfortable in their intimacy wasted? She would never have wished it!

Given the fleeting nature of their privacy on the train, Elizabeth gave some thought to stifling her cries of delight when she came. But those thoughts were fleeting, and she was as unapologetic as ever when the moment arrived. As was so often the case, the thrill of listening to her screams brought Jonathan over the edge just after her, and he held her fast to stop the rocking as he burst wonderfully inside her. She let him hold her in silence, perched on his lap, for a few sublime moments before she released him and once again took her place lounging against his chest. At last they fell asleep, neglecting to put their clothes back on for the time being.

They arrived in Carleton Bay shortly after nightfall, and a gentle rain greeted them at the railway station. As Elizabeth told me later, "It was a lovely sight, but we were both far too tired for playing tourist, and our ship was to sail quite early the next day." Her parents had insisted upon reserving a room for them at the most exclusive of seaside hotels, and they had a pleasant evening lounging about their opulent room, partaking of a leisurely dinner in the terrace restaurant, and quite eagerly contemplating the next chapter of their life together. But they made use of the huge, comfortable bed only for sleeping. After such a long day, the spirit was no more willing than the flesh, even for Elizabeth.

The next morning found the storm gone and a dazzling summer sun as they made their way to the docks and boarded the ship for their honeymoon on the continent. Back in Westfordshire City, though, it was raining quite hard when I arose to go to work. This was all too fitting for the lingering melancholy I was still coping with on our first full day with Elizabeth gone. Since Jonathan was also away, there was twice as much work awaiting me at the office and very little time to dwell on my self-pity, thank heavens. Nevertheless, by lunch time I had my mind made up that I would be off to the baths as soon as I could get away that evening. Nothing else stood any chance of improving my mood!

After sending Irene an invitation, I recalled how eager Frances had been at the very mention of the baths, and so I also posted a note to her and Keith (who were still at Uncle's mansion for the moment) inviting them to meet me at the office later that afternoon. I had little trouble arranging a guest ticket to the men's baths for Keith through a friend who was a frequent visitor but unable to attend that evening; but when the clock struck four and I was counting the minutes until I could depart, I had still heard not a word from Frances or Keith.

I was nearly resigned to missing the opportunity to bond with Frances (and, yes, to see just how big her ladygarden was) when I heard the outer office door open. With the resignation that came with such a dreary day as this, I arose and walked out to the reception area expecting a client bringing unwelcome news of some sort. But to my delight, I was instead greeted by Frances in a cheerful yellow frock and Keith in a stylish suit. "Well, hello there!" I said, hugging first Frances and then Keith in turn. "I feared you had not received my invitation!"

"We only just did, half an hour ago," Keith explained. "We've been downtown for most of the day, braving the rain to shop; both our outfits are brand new, in fact. We arrived home and found your letter, and concluded there was just enough time to change into our new clothes and meet you here."

"We're sorry we did not send a response ahead," Frances added.

"That is no problem," I reassured her. "Heavens, I am glad you did turn up! I am in most dire need of a nice long soak in the baths, and they're always best shared with friends!" To Keith I added, "I am sorry you will be on your own in the men's baths. Believe me, I have often wished I could be a guest in there!"

"I am sure many of the regulars would welcome you if it could be arranged," Keith agreed. "In any event, I'm quite sure I'll enjoy myself all the same."

I was just about to tell him I was certain he was correct when Mr. Thompson appeared in the office doorway. "Hm, company, Agnes?" he asked.

"Frances, Keith, this is my boss, Mr. Thompson," I said. "Jonathan's and my boss." Turning to him I explained, "They're in town for the wedding, friends of Jonathan's from back home."

"He was the big kid in our neighbourhood that I looked up to," Keith told Mr. Thompson. "I could have guessed even then he would find success in the city."

"I can just imagine Jonny as a young whippersnapper," Mr. Thompson said. "No doubt a smarmy little so and so then even more than now. But I give the devil his due: Jonathan is a fine worker. Even persuaded me to give Agnes here a chance. I had my doubts - severe ones - about a lady lawyer, but she does a fine job. I only wish she would wear those dresses of hers a little shorter, though; that would spice up a boring day!" On the "that," he swatted me on the bottom with his rolled up newspaper. "Well, I hope you both like your stay in Westfordshire," he concluded. "Agnes, I'll be seeing you tomorrow?"

He tipped his hat and turned toward the door. Knowing he never, ever looked back when it was time to go home, I gathered up my skirt with both hands and flashed my panties at him just as the door closed behind him. Frances and Keith both looked bewildered. "That is my response every time he makes a sexist comment like that," I explained to them. "The joke is on him, as I see it: I give him just what he says he wants, but the old codger never even notices!"

"My word, I do love what the city does to a young woman," Keith said. "Frances, perhaps I will move us here as you suggested after all!"

"Oh, it isn't the city that does that to us," I corrected him over my shoulder as I returned to my desk to close up shop for the night and collect my umbrella. "It is Elizabeth you can thank. You have seen how deliciously uninhibited she is. A year ago I arrived in town as a blushing flower. She and Irene put an end to that right quick!"

"I...see," Frances said. "Then you were quite shy on your first visit to the baths, were you?"

"Very," I confirmed. "But the others made it remarkably comfortable for me in no time at all, and I am quite sure you will find the same."

"You did swim naked with us boys last summer," Keith reminded her.

"What a glorious thrill that was!" Frances remembered. "But that was among close friends, after all."

"This shall be too," I promised.

On the walk to the baths, Frances and Keith confirmed that they were seriously considering a move to Westfordshire City. "Plenty of work to be had, and I do love the progressive culture here!" Keith explained. "Or is that only down to Elizabeth as well?"

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers