Elizabeth 08: Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt beautiful, too," I said, slipping my arms around him again and giving him an indulgent kiss. "Now, then..." I fell back upon the bed and spread my legs.

He was endearingly eager as he clambered atop me and made a gentle but futile effort to find his own way inside. "Here," I told him, taking his cock in my hand to guide him in. I thought of adding that there was nothing unusual about his failure to find his own way, but I did not think he would take it well. I also thought of offering not to get too boisterous, for I had long known inexperienced young men were often intimidated by a woman who said just what was on her mind in bed; but his positive response to my screeches of joy beforehand convinced me that there was no such need in his case.

I did tell him, "Nice and slow at first," and he was. That did not stop me from letting the basest of verbiage escape my lips. "Gimme that cock, Teddy, do it, make me feel it!" It would later make me laugh and blush all at once to think of how that must have appeared to him, coming from his parents' dear old friend. At least he hadn't actually known me beforehand. He did pick up speed as we went along, a move I endorsed most enthusiastically with my moans and dirty words of encouragement ("That's right, make me feel it! Go at it! Yes!"), but he never for a moment lost his gentle, reverent touch or his adoring gaze. He effortlessly kept up the intense sense of caring and safety that had prevailed between us; and, yes, love, if not quite the type of love one usually craves in bed. When at last I threw my arms around him and pulled him down on top of me to share the rush of my orgasm (which triggered his own), I felt very much like I was making love to the most wonderful combination of both his parents. Which, I suppose, I was.

I had anticipated many questions, but as we snuggled in the afterglow he offered only two. "Why do you think my parents approved of this?"

"I know exactly why they did, Teddy. They both know sex can be a magical and joyful experience, but they also know what it's like to be embarrassed and intimidated on your first encounter, and they don't want their children to have to go through what they did. And...they both trust me to ensure that wouldn't happen."

"You did, Agnes," he said, with a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." I realized a moment too late that I had invited the one question I had hoped to avoid above all, and of course he asked it. "What was your first time like?"

"It was beautiful," I said. "But I was quite a bit older than you are now, and it was with someone I knew well and trusted. And I was a bit more hardened because I'd already been through my first heartbreak by then. Not many people can say that."

"I'm glad you and I both can, then," he said. Shortly afterward, he fell asleep in my arms. Only then could I relax and set aside my concern that he would ask more questions about my first time. I did not care to explain that it had been with his father, while he and his mother were already engaged!

I had no way of knowing it at the time, of course, but my encounter with Teddy had inspired his parents to follow our lead back across the bay.

Time had not cooled Elizabeth and Jonathan's passion for one another; but years of diverting their attention to their children, the youngest of whom was after all still at home, had taken its toll. Elizabeth had also, she had confided in me on our drive to the shore, at long last grown a bit resentful of Jonathan's rather lesser desire. "I can always be confident that he will say yes if I ask," she said. "But who wouldn't tire of twenty-five years of usually being the one to ask?" She had, of late, nearly given up making overtures; but it had not spurred Jonathan to change his own behaviour. "We've both been so busy with our work and all the children home," she told me. "I understand. But I hope this trip will change things a bit. I'm starting to get quite frustrated, to be frank."

It seemed that Jonathan agreed with his wife after all, for when Elizabeth returned home from dropping Teddy off with me, she retired to their bedroom to find Jonathan curled up on their bed wearing a welcoming grin and nothing else. "Well now!" she exclaimed. "To what do I owe this honour?" She kicked off her sandals and joined him on the bed, and made no pretense of bothering with coy foreplay before she had his hard cock in her practiced grip.

"To my remembering the whole idea behind the trip?" Jonathan said, wiggling a bit with her touch. "And to my realizing it would hardly be fair for Teddy and Agnes to be having all the fun tonight."

"Well said," Elizabeth agreed. "But what about the girls?"

"Katie invited them to a girls' night out at some soda fountain," Jonathan said. "She accepted Teddy's apology, incidentally, though I couldn't tell you why."

"Because she's mad about the boy," Elizabeth said. "I know the feeling all too well - he could do anything and she would forgive it. I just hope he doesn't slip up like that again." Sitting up on the bed now, she took his hardness in both hands and spread her legs out so he could see up her skirt, but she made no move to undress just yet; she was having too much fun working Jonathan into an intense arousal the like of which she hadn't seen in quite some time. "I just wish I could understand why Teddy was insecure about sex of all things!"

"He is my son, isn't he?" Jonathan slipped into breathy laughter as he enjoyed Elizabeth's expert strokes and the glimpse at her still-robust bush peeking out from behind her just-visible panties.

"Oh, Jonathan, you never would have pushed a woman away like he did!"

"If I'd known about your wonderful secret, Elizabeth? I just might have."

"What?!" Elizabeth stopped her playful stroking and now held Jonathan's penis in a firm grip like a dog on a leash. "You wouldn't ever have!"

"I hope I wouldn't have, Elizabeth, honest! But you know how shy and insecure I was that night, before you got done with me, and you know I didn't know about your secret."

Elizabeth let go and sat back, drawing her legs back together. "Yes, of course you didn't know." The memory of their first encounter was sacred to her, the 'wonderful secret,' of course, being her vast, thick bush. Having heard through friends that Jonathan adored hairy pussies and had been shamed for it by some very ungentlemanly men at a pub, she had agreed most eagerly to an offer from our dear friend Irene - his cousin - to meet for an evening on the town. That evening had sown the seeds of their long and happy marriage. Of course he hadn't known she had the lady-garden of his dreams until they had undressed together at the end of that evening; it was hardly a topic of casual conversation with a man one had just met. But Elizabeth had always imagined he would have been a great deal more eager to meet her had he known.

"How could you have kept this from me all those years?" she asked now.

"I never imagined it would matter once we discovered how right we were for one another," Jonathan said. "To tell you the truth, I'd forgotten all about it, until we talked to Teddy."

"Yes. I suppose that makes sense." Elizabeth remained deep in thought. "But, it was such a magical night, I've got to say, Jonathan, it hurts to know you might have thrown that away. Nearly did, if you don't mind my saying so! Lots of men in your circle knew what I looked like in the nude, after all; I've always been a bit surprised you didn't know."

"Well, I didn't," Jonathan said. "And think of all the other ways it nearly didn't happen! If you hadn't gone to the baths that day and met Irene and heard what had happened to me?"

"And I nearly couldn't go that day," Elizabeth admitted. "If my period hadn't ended that morning."

"But it did end," Jonathan went on. "And Irene almost didn't persuade me to come out and meet her friend at the café. But she did."

"I remember," Elizabeth admitted. "You were late."

"And if I hadn't worked up the courage to ask you to dance..."

"Then I would have asked you, of course!" Elizabeth once again took him in her hands, and all was forgiven. "We still would have ended up together, wouldn't we, if it hadn't happened that time?"

"I believe so," Jonathan said. "I always have. Just think, we might have met earlier but for a bit of bad luck somewhere along the line."

"It was all meant for me to have your cock in my hands while our best friend is making love to our son." Elizabeth burst into laughter. "It is a funny old world!" Then she paused again, but continued flicking playfully at his tip with her thumb. "But one question, Jonathan: why do you think you might have kept your distance?"

"Because I'd be too afraid I'd make a fool of myself," Jonathan confessed. "That's why I understood why Teddy did what he did. I don't approve, but I understand."

"Oh, Jonathan," Elizabeth said. "Part of the fun of making love is that you're in it together, isn't it? It's about learning about one another. Mistakes are only part of the fun!"

"You're looking at it through the eyes of someone who had to learn to love your body and your sexuality much earlier in life than most people," Jonathan reminded her. "If Teddy had ever had to live with what you did in the locker rooms at school, he'd be a lot more thick-skinned now."

Elizabeth nodded. "That makes all too much sense," she admitted. "And that reminds me, you do know Margaret did not forget her bathing suit, don't you?"

"That was rather hard to escape yesterday, wasn't it?" Jonathan said. "I'm afraid I have no idea how to address that issue," he said. "I had always hoped seeing how proud you were of your body would set a good example."

"Evidently it worked a bit too well," Elizabeth replied. "She seems to think I just have no shame or I don't care because I'm older. But I have an idea."

"You're not going to have Agnes sleep with her, too, are you?" Jonathan quipped, and they shared a cathartic laugh.

"Well, no; but it does involve Agnes and myself."

"Porter's Cove!" Jonathan said with a knowing grin. "Lovely idea, Elizabeth."

"Am I that predictable?" Elizabeth asked. Porter's Cove was a nudist resort tucked away in a far corner of the island; Elizabeth later told me she had seen a sign for it on her way home from driving Teddy to the hotel and that it had struck her as a perfect retreat for anyone struggling to accept her body. She had, of course, not yet floated the idea with Margaret or myself, never mind Jonathan.

"No, you're that smart and brave," Jonathan said. "And Agnes is as well."

"Thank you." Elizabeth was now rubbing Jonathan's belly and thighs with her free hand, and had brought him back to full attention. "But I do wonder how I shall ever talk Margaret into it."

"Easier than you think, I'll bet," Jonathan said. "You know she isn't the sort who's happy in misery, after all." Looking down at her hands, he added, "Perhaps we shouldn't worry about that for the moment?"

"Indeed!" Elizabeth agreed, and on that note she lay down between his thighs and took his cock in her mouth.

It had been far too long, but Elizabeth had no trouble recalling his favourite tricks of the tongue and the right spots to apply them. Gripping at his hips with both hands, she enjoyed his intense grabs and mild pulls of her hair as she worked her magic to melt him into a joyful loss of control. It was a fortunate thing the girls had found somewhere else to be for the evening, for Jonathan's moans and yelps were easily loud enough to be heard throughout the house. As always, they thrilled Elizabeth to no end and encouraged her to lick and suck harder and faster. Her only regret was that she could not look in his eyes as he made his joyful noises; but the view she did have was certainly not unpleasant.

Jonathan came with an outright roar, and Elizabeth was rewarded with the delightful splash in her throat that she had missed so of late. Swallowing down his gift, she sat up and pulled her sundress off. "My turn, I think," she declared. Jonathan was still catching his breath by the time she had stood up to remove her panties. Seeing that he was still recovering from his orgasm, she stood at the foot of the bed, wearing only her brassiere which she casually set about removing, and afforded him a leisurely look at the vast thatch of hair that had made him feel like the luckiest man alive for over twenty years now.

The chestnut triangle was just a bit less robust than it had once been, and it now sported veins of silver here and there; but it still gave Elizabeth a sensuous touch like no other woman Jonathan had ever known (including myself, I confess), and it matched the eager look on her face as she tossed her brassiere aside. "I can't tell you how much it arouses me to hear you make those noises, Jonathan," she told him as she climbed back onto the bed, fluffing out her abundant hair with one hand as she knew he loved. "But I can certainly show you." She took his hand and placed it in her bush, and he found it wet to the touch just as he had suspected.

"Lovely," he said, gazing up at her face. He slid down the bed and bade her straddle his face, and managed to surprise Elizabeth with his first gentle lick on her clitoris.

"Oh, God, Jonathan!" Now her voice rang out just as loudly as his a few minutes before. She rocked her hips gently as she welcomed his playful kisses and licks. Her pussy smelled, tasted and felt just as delightful as it ever had, and Jonathan went at it slowly and reverently after the jolt of his introduction. Elizabeth's shriek now gave way to mellower but just as intense moans and gasps as he teased her here and sucked at her there. She gyrated a bit, but his hands on her hips kept her mostly in one place and forced her to endure the sweet tickling.

"Oh my...oh my!"

Neither of them knew just how long it went on; to Jonathan it likely seemed quite some time, to Elizabeth it felt but a moment; but Elizabeth's ringing cries of joy left no doubt for either when the job was done. "Thank you!" she said in a breathless tone as she slid off him and took him in her arms. "Heavens, we're not old just yet, are we?"

"At a time like this, I don't think we ever will be!" Jonathan replied, kissing her cheek as they snuggled together under the lone sheet, each of them stroking the other playfully down below.

The morning sun awoke me in the most delightful way, its rays being the first thing I was aware of as I emerged from my dreams. The second was Teddy, looking up from a newspaper he had procured somewhere when he realized I was awake. "I hope you don't mind my opening the curtains, Agnes," he said. "I love the sunrise out here, and Mother and Father will be here before much longer to collect us anyway."

"That is quite all right, Teddy," I reassured him, sitting up in the bed. The covers fell away and exposed my breasts; instinctively I made to pull them back up, then stopped myself just in time. "I agree, the sunrise is delightful. Have you had a shower yet?" I added, hoping the answer would be no.

I was not disappointed. Teddy replied first with that shy grin of his that had been turning me inside out from the moment of my arrival on the beach, and then with a shake of the head. "I hope you don't mind, but I was hoping we could shower together."

"As was I, Teddy." Now it was my turn with the shy grin. "Shall we?" I started to get out of bed.

"Wait!" he said, jumping up from the chair. "Don't get up just yet."

"Oh, of course," I recalled. "You said last night you wanted a chance to just admire me. Here is that chance, then!" I lay back down but kicked off the sheets, spreading my legs so he even had a clear view of my vagina, which I could feel growing wet again. "The human body is such a marvellous thing, isn't it?" I asked, drinking in his adoring gaze of every inch of me.

"A woman's body certainly is," he said. Almost absentmindedly he began undressing as well, both for the shower and, I suspect, because he felt it was only fair. I had no complaints about that!

"Believe me, Teddy, many of us find a man's body just as wonderful," I reassured him. "Never doubt that!"

"I do find that hard to believe," he confessed, pulling off his shorts and underwear now. It was not easy; he was hard as a rock and it caught on the fabric, briefly causing an awkward dance as he struggled to keep his balance and free himself.

"I'm sure you do," I said. "That, my friend, is because you have a man's body, so of course it's less fascinating. As absurd as it sounds, the same is true of us girls!"

"I never would have guessed that," Teddy said to my breasts. "God, you're beautiful."

"So are you, Teddy, never doubt that!"

He was keeping his hands on his hips, but I knew he was longing to masturbate. I thought of telling him it was fine with me if he wished to do so, but could not think of a way to do so that might not embarrass him. In the event, he offered me an opening for a better idea still when he said, "This certainly has been...eye opening, Agnes. How can I thank you?"

I spread my legs wider and propped myself up on my elbows. "You can bring that over here and make love to me one more time, that's how!"

Just under an hour later, Teddy and I were enjoying tea at the hotel café, freshly showered and dressed (he had insisted on helping me on with my brassiere for more practice, and had done a much smoother job this time) when Elizabeth and Jonathan arrived to collect us. As wonderful as the night before had been for us all, of course it was an awkward reunion. "How are we then?" Jonathan finally asked after an awkward exchange of smiles among us all.

"We are very impressed," I said, squeezing Teddy's hand affectionately. "You have a very talented son."

Elizabeth and Jonathan both laughed, and the tension was somewhat relieved. "Mission accomplished, then," Elizabeth said.

"Accomplished last night and again this morning," Teddy said, drawing a bigger laugh from us all.

We were halfway home when I remembered an important errand that had slipped my mind. "Oh, heavens!" I exclaimed.

"Did you forget something?" asked Elizabeth, who was driving. "We can go back, of course."

"I forgot I need to call my editor," I said. "I intended to call him from the telephone in the lobby; he said there might be a new job coming up for me shortly." There was no telephone at the cottage.

"There's a telephone at the general store on the next block from us," Jonathan said. "Can we drop you off there and have you walk home? It wouldn't do to all arrive together, with the girls up and about by now."

"Perfect," I agreed. Some time alone sounded like just the thing in any event, for Teddy was still looking resplendent and inviting in the back seat beside me. As we exchanged frequent looks and smiles, the reality was settling in on me that what had transpired at the hotel could never happen again, nor would my friendship with Teddy ever be quite the same. I had known it would be so two days before when I had agreed to the plan, of course; but understanding a thing like that is never the same as experiencing it. What if he fell in love with me? What if I was falling for him? Just what did it all mean for Elizabeth and Jonathan and my long and storied friendship with them both?

Those and other concerns had reached a fevered pitch by the time I settled myself in the telephone booth at the general store some time later. I now see that was a blessing in disguise, for it had me in the perfect frame of mind for when my editor offered me an exciting but risky case to cover in some African country I knew of but probably couldn't have found on a map. "Now, I know you'll probably need a bit of time before you decide whether or not you want to take this one on, Agnes, but -"

"I'll take it," I interrupted.