Elizabeth 339 Ch. 02 - New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone has something Max. What is it you want? Why are you holding me up at every godamn turn?" My voice is angry and loud and he visibly shrinks clutching his briefcase protectively across his chest like a leather shield.

"Joe. I simply must insist on some manners..."

Whack! This time the hand on the desk only just masks the gasp from under it. My hand smoothes over the hurt and my fingers caress the raised welts.

"And I must insist on some progress! Your god-damned manners and heritage laws cost me ten thousand dollars a week! I am going to take civil action if you hold me up any further. What you are doing is deliberately sabotaging my development, hoping that I relent under the financial pressure. That is the sort of corrupt process that civil courts like to reverse and the media likes to expose."

"You're not considering for a moment going to the media."

"Max, you have cost me approximately sixty thousand dollars in wasted wages, bureaucratic bullshit and interest on loans. Already! Sixty Thousand! Can you afford to pay that from your council salary when the courts find you personally, and not the city, liable? Because I can assure you that the Mayor and the city will hang you out alone the moment the media gets wind of it."

"Joe... be reasonable. There are things which I can't..."

"What damn things you slimy weasel!" Whack! The rage has risen in my chest until it's become a living thing. My hand strikes the desk and simultaneously, the arse below it, with a fury I don't quite check and I hear a sudden grunted gasp and feel a tug on my trouser legs. I look down into Susan's pleading eyes and mascara stained cheeks and I know I've pressed too far. A wave of deep shame crashes through me. I've hurt my friend by being distracted. I feel tears rise and threaten me but Susan's smile checks them in their tracks. She shakes her head and mouths, "enough" and gives me a take five gesture.

I turn my attention back to Max who has misread my expression as guilt at my outburst. "Joe. We have worked together for many years. You must know now that there are other interests at play in the development world."

"What? You want me to bribe someone now?" My defeated tone bolsters his confidence a little.

"No Joe, not like that. Look, what I am going to tell you doesn't leave this room." His eyes beg me for some sort of assurance.

"Of course Max..."

"The Mayor... Gerard Gaultierre himself, has asked me to negotiate this carefully. He insists that no attention is drawn to any of the buildings in Elizabeth Street. He strictly will not have any deviation from heritage schemes. I don't understand his concerns but he will not be drawn on the issue."

A tiny lightbulb somewhere in the back of my mind switches on briefly but before I let it be reflected in my eyes I continue. "I see. Perhaps if the Mayor could better communicate his needs then they could be more easily met?"

"Perhaps... which leaves us where Joe?"

I make to rise but two small hands grab my trousers and pull me down. As Max rises, eyeing me uncertainly, they find my zip and free my cock into a warm wet mouth. "Well, it leaves me sixty thousand investor dollars short and you in a sticky spot where you need to find out exactly what the Mayor wants prior to the close of business next Friday as that's how long it's going to take me to lodge civil claims in the court."

"I'll see myself out. We'll be in touch."

I open my mouth to speak but the sensations below the desk stop my tongue from co-operating. I hadn't realised I was so aroused. My orgasm takes me by surprise, and my fist balls on the desk and thumps as I shudder wads of sperm into my secretary's willing mouth. My eyes roll involuntarily to the roof as I hold the back of Susan's head and she swallows my cock so deeply her tongue licks my balls. He takes this as a gesture of disinterest, which I suppose in a way it is and leaves huffing and pulling the door closed with a slam behind him.

"Oh God Susan, I'm so sorry..." I gush far too emotively. "I got carried away, I..."

"I..." she growls, finishing my started sentence with semen stained lips, "Loved every second of it. That was soo fucking hot. Not many people can push me to tapping out. I came twice. First time with the ruler and the last time when I had to stop you. I was afraid I'd scream."

"I thought I'd hurt you."

"You did. You hurt me good." And rising from between my legs she wipes tears and mascara from her face and kisses me deeply. "You are something special Joe Smith."

"You're not so shabby yourself Susan."

"Heather..." She rolls her eyes and tugs on her necklace. "and I meant 'special bus' kind of special Joe."

She gathers clothes from under the desk and dresses quietly, flashing me a big smile as she leaves the room.