Elizabeth 339 Ch. 03 - Deconstruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather moves to stand behind Elizabeth, watching the empty room over Elizabeth's shoulders while her hands distractedly roaming inside the bib of her red riding hood outfit.

"Good girl." I feel a little left out suddenly and offer a hand on Elizabeth's lovely arse; squeezing her naked cheek and tracing down the cleft.

"Oh, you do learn quickly Joe. I may just cope with this yet."

As my fingers stroke and play and on the smooth cheeks I see a brunette woman in a long leather coat enter the glass room. She is smoking a cigarette in a long holder. She has classically beautiful features; a model's figure and symmetry, a thin smile and large brown eyes. She removes the coat and stands completely naked in her stiletto heels. Tattoos cover her from neck to ankle. Her body writhes with pictures, mostly classical Japanese art.

A tall thin man in a similar leather coat enters the small room and circles the standing woman, watching her with his hand on his chin, rubbing a thin black goatee. He takes the woman's wrists and pulls them behind her gently. He has a cotton rope from somewhere and wraps loops of it in intricate knots around her wrists. He is finished quickly but the knots are artistic in their arrangement; less like restraints resembling moreso a macramé tribute to restraints. They twine in celtic knotwork accuracy forming patterns on her wrists which are now secured behind her.

Her cigarette needs ashing so the man takes it from her lips, taps it, draws upon it then puts it gently back to her mouth. He takes another rope from inside his coat and standing in front of her he works it around her middle forming nets of diamonds in a corset arrangement. He steps away to admire his handy work and again ashes her cigarette.

Considering her for long moments, he smiles and erupts furiously. His hand strikes her across the face knocking the cigarette and pipe across the room. Her hair flings wildly out as her head snaps to the side. Then she slowly lifts her defiant chin and laughs into his face. Beside me, I feel Elizabeth shudder. I guess with horror at the violence. My hand dips lower and my fingers snake beneath her to find her wet despite her distaste for this display. Finding other fingers already busy there I look to Heather's face and she smiles catching my eyes so we work this ground together.

I look back to the room to see the girl is bound in such a way that her face is on the floor and her ankles spread widely, held tight to her elbows. She is displayed to the room on the other side of the glass most vulnerably but from this side we see only her face mashed to the floor. The man kneels beside her head and lifts her by the hair. He kisses her tenderly on the lips and she smiles all the way to her eyes. Then he drops her face to the floor with an audible 'schlock'.

He leaves the room for a moment and she has fallen to her side. There is a little blood at the corner of her mouth and her chest heaves. Beside me Elizabeth pants as well. I'm unsure if from horror or from Heather's ministrations. My own fingers have withdrawn to simply smooth the round of her butt cheeks. The man returns and places a small stool in front of the woman and lifts her again by the hair to place it under her forehead.

Snap! Snap! In an instant, he has pulled two mouse traps from his sleeves and snapped them onto her nipples. She screams in pain; a wailing shriek that is pulled from her diaphragm. Her body shudders and she works her arse cheeks and thighs together. Is she aroused by this? Is she simply bound and pained? He squats beside her and pulls gently on one mouse trap and she groans in obvious sexual pleasure. He pulls on the other and is rewarded with the same guttural appreciation.

Cheekily, I raise my left hand to find Elizabeth's left breast and tweak the bud of it. Her knees buckle a moment and she groans as well. Her hand claps over mine and holds it on her breast encouraging me. I pinch and knead and her neck arches in appreciation.

The door to the room opens again and men walk in. They crowd the far wall near the door. There are eight or more of them all standing naked from the waist down, pulling on their cocks. The leather coated man whispers to the woman and she almost yells, "Yes! Please master. Please! He nods to the men and one by one they kneel behind the woman and take her.

Elizabeth raises a hand to hold my shoulder and I feel her twitch and shake with orgasm beside me. In the room, I watch the woman's face as man after man fucks rudely into her. As they finish they throw their condoms into a glass bowl and leave. All the time, the leather man is pulling on the mouse traps and slapping, pinching, flicking, whispering to the woman.

Finally, the last man leaves. Elizabeth has fallen against me and leans into my shoulder. Heather simply holds her from behind. The man in leather kicks the stool from under the woman's head and she falls sideways to the floor. He takes a long thin knife from his pocket and one by one cuts her bindings. Deep rope marks pattern her pale skin in intricate, beautiful patterns. Eventually she is fully released and struggles to her knees.

Her face is a mask of run mascara and wild lust still fills her eyes. The mousetraps still hang from her breasts and kneeling she takes the condoms one by one and squeezes the cum from them into the glass bowl. Then crawling, she takes the bowl to the standing man's feet and with her forehead held to the floor offers the bowl to him. He takes it, holds it up and measures it with his eyes then smiles and lifts her to her knees. He kisses her deeply then drinks the bowl down in thirsty gulps.

She folds into his arms and he holds her gently against him as the curtains draw on the other side of the room. From this side, we see him take her and pull her onto him. They move together in gentle love making as we shuffle toward the final room.

...

We shuffle forward again in the corridor. There is some quiet conversation but for the most part we remain respectfully silent like an audience awaiting theatrics. The next room is brightly lit and set with a table, chairs, a love seat and side service table. Into the room walk a young couple. The man is tall and fit looking. He wears a nice pin-stripe suit and has well-groomed short blonde hair. He holds the chair back for the woman as she sits then takes his own place at the table.

The woman is nicely attired in a shimmery evening dress and wears her hair high in a bun. She has an exquisite neck I'd suddenly like to bite. The man lifts a newspaper and they appear to engage in polite natter. A maid enters. She is nerdy looking with bobbed sandy hair and a salacious gait. She wears a short black skirt and plain white blouse and begins assembling tea cups and saucers on the table.

Taking a teapot from the side service, she carefully pours tea for the couple who largely ignore her. She offers lumps of sugar and stirs them in for the couple. What happens next surprises me. She un buttons her blouse to expose one full round breast and offers it to the woman. The seated woman lifts her cup to the side dismissively and continues talking to the man. The maid massages her breast and produces a stream of milk which shoots into the tea cup.

The woman places her cup back on the table and the maid stirs the cup for her. Inside her loose white blouse, her breast still leaks and wet stains the thin cotton. The procedure is repeated for the man but using the maids other breast. Finished, the maid stands to the side with her eyes down and both her heavy breasts remain free of her blouse. Small beads of white crown her nipples as she waits for the couple to finish their tea.

Placing his paper flat on the table, the young man drinks deeply from his tea cup then gestures for the maid to take it away. She comes to the table and he stops her with a hand on her wrist as she reaches for the cup. Pulling her to him, he sucks greedily at first one breast then the other. Sated, he releases her and milk dribbles down his chin. She takes the tea cup and saucer, the paper and her now constantly leaking breasts to the side service.

Without looking at the maid, the young woman gestures for her to come to the table. The maid curtsies and stands beside the woman who uses a napkin from the table to clean off the maid's breasts and then whispers something to the bowed ear offered her. The maid removes her blouse completely, places it on the side service and returns.

She stands beside the woman who kneads and pulls at her breasts causing milk to squirt all over the table and herself. The maids head is thrown back in pleasure and the woman takes each nipple to her mouth in turn sucking and squeezing, drinking from her. The woman's hands snake under the maid's skirt and the skirt begins to tent curiously. Dropping her mouth from the milky breasts she lifts the skirt and places her lips to a thick and very hard cock. Milk runs freely down the maid's bare stomach and she places a hand on the table to support herself while the woman bobs up and down on her.

The man stands and moves behind the maid, his hands roam over her breasts, squirting milk over the table and the woman. He moves one hand beneath the skirt and pulls the maid backwards onto his probing fingers. The maid's small pretty mouth opens in pleasure and she moans. The woman stands too and holding the maid by the cock pulls her toward the love seat.

The couple first undress the maid completely, allowing her only to keep her glasses on. Then she undresses first the man and then the woman, folding their clothes tidily and placing them on the side service table. The man has taken a lying position on the love seat and the maid kneels between his legs sucking him to hardness. All the while, the woman fingers the maids arse, working first one, then two, then three fingers into it and sawing them back and forth.

On some cue known only to themselves the maid positions herself and slowly lowers onto the man's erection. The woman stands over the man and lowers herself down simultaneously onto the maid's erection and sits on her thighs as she sits on the man. The three begin moving in slow rhythm, writhing together on the seat. Milk from the maid's breasts squirts down the woman's breasts and stomach and mingles with the combined fluids of all three as they fuck.

They increase their pace gradually until they are bucking into each other; the man's hips thrust up off the seat into the maid. The woman bucks down onto the maid. Frenzied now they fuck harder and harder until the man cries out and cums. The maid and woman hold still and now it's the maids turn to 'milk' him into her. When he has settled and done bucking, the trio disengage. Lying back on the seat, the woman watches as the man strokes the maids cock with his hand, faster and faster until the maid erupts showering spurts of semen onto the woman and with each spurt milk sprays on the man and woman as well.

The curtains on the other wall close and I watch as the trio lick and wipe themselves, cleaning each other gently in the afterglow.

...

"Well, Joe Smith, I'm sorry this is where we parted once. Are you prepared for further adventure?"

"Parting is such sweet sorrow that I'll say good night until tonight becomes tomorrow."

"You talk too much and walk too little." She laughs and tugs my arm toward a hall and as the light grows I see we approach an arch of marble. It has velvet curtains and above it is written,

"Through me you pass into the city of woe:

Through me you pass into eternal pain:

Through me among the people lost for aye."