Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How am I supposed to fuck you again? Do you think you can even feel me?"

"I don't know. Do you want to try it and see?"

"You've got to be shitting me. How can I fuck that stretched out cunt? I'll bet my four hundred pound old aunt has a tighter cunt than you."

"Would you rather fuck you aunt or fuck me? Let me tell you this. If you don't fuck me now I may never give you another chance."

I could dish it out and right now I was feeling mean. Let the motherfucker suffer. Let him try to do me some good after I had taken a cock twice his size. Let his little boy dick try to do me some good.

"Really you want me to fuck that ... now?"

He got between my legs. He was rock hard. Maybe he didn't like another man fucking me, but idea seemed to have him all excited about something.

He tentatively pushed the head inside me. Almost falling forward he poked in the rest. I could feel it inside me, but that was it. There wasn't any feeling of him other than some pressure like I might get by my inserting a finger. I was fucking. I really couldn't feel it. I grabbed his ass and pulled him in as far as he could reach. It was like a joke or a bad dream. My thoughts went to how a soldier must feel if part of it was shot off in the war.

My husband was fucking me and I couldn't feel him in my sloppy cunt. I almost wanted to harass him about having a small penis, but I loved him enough not to do that. I faked like I was cumming on his dick and he shot some cum into me. It was over. I laid sprawled on the bed. Cum draining from me and onto our sheets. Most of it would be from me fucking Junior before David came home with the part for the car.

I awoke in the morning a mess. David had left me naked and cum splattered on the bed while he slipped off to work. I was glad I did not have to look at him. I ran my hands over my still gaping pussy. Damn I do think I could get a beer can in there. I ran my hands over my stomach and was pleased. I knew in my very being that a black baby was starting to grow inside me.

My period didn't come on schedule. My tummy had a little roundness to it already. What was I going to do with a black baby and would David stick around to see if it might be his after he figures out I am knocked up?

Right after that Junior and my husband got into a big fight at work. Some remark Junior said about destroying my pussy and him impregnating David's black cock whore wife. David seemed to get the upper hand, but challenged him and Junior shot back in a mocking way.

"I'll bet if I come over tonight she will let me fuck her again."

"Think so, do you?"

"Want me to come over so you can find out?"

So, that's how I answered the door to find Junior standing there. All the anger about him telling on me rushed to my mind. He could see how pissed I was and offered, "Hey, David invited me over!"

I didn't speak. I just let him walk by me into the apartment. David greeting him like they were friends. We sat in the living room with the television on and make small talk. I begin thinking about Junior's cock and the fucking he had given me with it. I ran my hand over my stomach, contemplating the fact that is was probably his child I was carrying inside me.

Shit. I was in my own living room with my cuckold husband and the black guy that I knocked me up and they seemed to be getting along just fine. Me, however, I was wet down there. I could feel my own arousal and felt my cunt lips move apart a little as a wet spot developed in my panties. I was thinking I needed a big cock fucking me. David and I hadn't had sex since he fumbled around inside me after Junior and I had fucked a few weeks ago. I got shaken from my thoughts by David's voice.

"So, you really wrecked my wife. I saw her cunt after you fucked her and it was all hanging open. I tried fucking her and couldn't even tell it was my wife's pussy any more. How God Damned big is that thing?"

"Got to tell you, she loved it. And, she is one good lay. Do you want to see it?"

"That's kind of weird, but I guess I'm curious as what the hell made my wife's pussy whistle when she walks."

That wasn't funny. It didn't whistle. I was wondering if he was really show my husband his cock when he stood up and whipped it out. I think I felt myself cum a little, just from seeing it again and remembering how it felt inside me.

"God Damn, Lizzie! No wonder you've got a gash for a cunt. It looks like a black snake hanging out of his pants. And, it's not even hard."

I was flustered. My insides were telling me to grab his cock and shove it between my legs. My brain was telling me to tell my husband to fuck off for putting me in this position. If he weren't there I'd being stripping off my clothes and begging for Junior to fuck me by now. The funny thing about it was that I hadn't told David I was pregnant and Jerome had no idea he had knocked me up.

"Yeah, Lizzie. Tell your husband how you loved fucking my black meat and the two loads of cum I left inside your hot little pussy." Junior was bragging.

"Let's see how big it looks in your hand. A while slut's hand and a black cock ought to be something to see." My husband was such a prick.

I realized that I had never touched Junior's cock with my hands during the time he fucked me. He always took it and shoved it into my opening. If David thinks he is going to fuck with me on this I'll make him sorry. I slid off the sofa from beside David and crawled over to where Junior sat in a chair. I grinned at Junior on the way over and licked my lips. His cock jumped out another two inches and went into the air about three quarters hard.

It was farther away that I had seen it before and wondered how I got it all inside me. I looked back at my husband and put my left hand on Junior's cock. My white hand did look small on his black baby maker.

"There, is that what you wanted to see, David?"

My husband didn't say anything. I put my other hand on, too. Junior had gone full stiff when I did that. I pumped both hands up and down, staring to jack him off. Both men seemed nervous at that.

"So, how about this? Is this what you wanted to see?" I was still stroking his black cock up and down.

David just stared at me. I looked back at the hard cock in my hands. My bottom hand was a couple of inches from the base of his prick and my top hand was still about three inches from the top. I looked back at my husband and then up at Junior as I started to kiss the head of this prick.

I didn't know how much I could get in my mouth, but put my lips over the head and started to try to suck it in. I do have a large mouth and I was able to get the head in and with some effort a few inches of the shaft. I didn't often suck David and was to the point the head of Junior's cock was hitting my throat. I knew there was no way I could get it to start down my throat, but gave what I could suck on one hell of a work out.

I spent all of the time I WAS sucking off Junior with my eyes fixed on my asshole husband. He kept a blank look while I took cock meat in and out of my lips. Junior started to stir. I knew I had him close to cumming.

"Damn, girl. I'm going to lose it if you don't stop."

"How about it Sweetheart? Do you want to see your wife with a mouthful of a black man's sperm?

What I said got to Junior and I felt his load spray into my mouth, coating the back of my throat and sticking on my tongue. I pulled off far enough to make room for his cum in my mouth. I didn't spill any and managed to clean up his dick. I let a little bit trickle out of one corner of my mouth for David's benefit, wiping it with a finger and sucking it into my mouth. I showed the cum to both of them and then swallowed it. Then opening up again to show them it was gone. I had never swallowed before. Always spitting David's out if he surprised me. David made a little gagging sound.

There wasn't any way of going back now and I still needed fucked with that big cock. I had been settling for my own fingers for too long since Junior last nailed me. I took off my clothes and laid back on the coffee table right in front of my husband. I was hoping Junior had the black cock ready for me again and I spread eagled my legs.

He did not disappoint as he moved forward and guided the end of it between my pussy lips. David moved to the end of the couch to get a better view. I felt my pussy throbbing as I awaited getting myself laid wide open from Junior's lovely huge cock. We started fucking. After several moments I had the whole cock balls deep inside me. Sucking him off first paid dividends as Junior continued to fuck me for over a half hour. I was in heaven. My husband started to cry. Then sob about how I could do this to him.

I just rocked harder into Junior's thrusting black cock and had a huge orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in you Elizabeth!" Junior was frantically pumping into my eager pussy. His seed hitting the walls of my vagina made me cum again, right with him. Cum was squeezing around his cock and out of my super fucked cunt for my husband to see.

Junior pulled out of me, leaving a big pool of cum in my cunt hole. I stood up and it ran down both thighs and dropping like strings onto the carpet. David stood up and walked to the door.

"The fucking rent is paid to the end of the month. I'm not coming back. I don't even want my clothes. It's all yours. I hope you fuck each other stupid."

I didn't expect to ever see him again. Junior and I spent the rest of the month doing just as my husband wished. We fucked each other every chance we got. When the rent came due we got to stay another five weeks before we got thrown out.

Although I loved the black cock, I didn't want to raise a black child. By the time we got evicted I was starting to show pretty good. A doctor at the clinic put me in touch with an adoption attorney that had an interracial couple that wanted to adopt my baby. They paid the expenses and $500 per month in cash.

Junior was fucking me right up until the week before the baby was born. After the delivery room I never saw the baby again. A week after giving birth Junior and I fucked each other. Then on a regular basis for weeks. I knew I was knocked up again. I had another black baby that was adopted by the same couple. They ask if I had another if they could adopt a third one.

Since Junior and I were fucking anyway and I was getting $500 per month to be pregnant I had the third black baby. I took enough black seed into my womb to swim in. Matter of fact Junior kept me swimming in sperm.

I could have been treated better and got tired of being Junior's cum dump. I moved home to my parents in rural Pennsylvania and married a kid I knew in high school. I had a lot of trouble accepting a small pecker. He was successful and I wanted for nothing as his wife expect for getting that well fucked feeling. I've never gotten over that.

As for David, I should have expected this when I heard about it since he was nineteen when we starting dating and I was fourteen. Turns out he was fucking a thirteen year old. He was twenty four. He was fucking her at her house one night and the dad caught them. The police were called and now I have an ex-husband doing prison time for molesting a child.

My story is that I've been married eight years this time. My husband doesn't know I fucked a black guy and had three babies with him. I long every day for a huge black cock. If I ever see another one I'll have to have it inside me.

Elizabeth

(I got an email from this lady that had read some stories of mine. This is her story as sent to me and per several phone calls. It was a great experience seeing her side of all this and hearing parts of it in her own voice.)

12