Elizabeth and Charlotte Ch. 01

Story Info
Elizabeth's lesbian seduction and heartbreak.
3.3k words
4.53
27.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story could also have been submitted under the Lesbian Sex Category, I figured that in the main plot, it's the non human aspect of the story that plays a larger role. I hope you all have fun, and would love some feedback, please.

It was close to 5 p.m. in the evening and Carol and her mom, Maria, were driving down a narrow, one-way, mountainous road, anxious to reach their destination before dark. It was raining heavily and the road was muddy and slippery, and Maria had to drive very carefully, lest they fall off into the ravine. The air conditioner in the car was broken too, making the heavy and humid weather almost unbearable to the women. Maria checked her watch as a thick bead of sweat slithered down her neck and into her white, sleeveless cotton blouse. Maria was a 40 year old woman, 5'5" with an athletic built but perky, round breasts, big enough to create a lovely, creamy white valley between themselves under that blouse. She wore a tight fitting, black short skirt below the blouse, covering her thighs up till and inch and a half above her knees, leaving most of her long legs open to public scrutiny. Her light skin made it hard for one to believe that she spent most of her day in the sun, being a professional weather scientist. Maria glanced at her daughter sitting at her side, dressed in a pink tank top and a short, white skirt, frustrated with the hot and humid weather. A 19 year old college sophomore popular with the guys, Carol was voluptuous compared to her mother, each breast well more than a handful of soft, cream colored flesh topped with dark brown nipples. She too had long legs like her mother, but they were less bony, especially her thighs.

"We'll be there in half and hour, honey. Hang in there," said Maria, her smile betraying a hint of embarrassment for putting her daughter through such an uncomfortable journey.

******************

Colonial America, 1760

The horse drawn carriage trotted up the hilly road that had been especially carved out to allow Elizabeth to travel to her favorite summer resort. The mansion sat on the side of a steep hill and looked down at a huge ravine. The duke's daughter liked to spend a considerable part of the summer alone at the huge mansion, for reasons that eluded everyone. She was a rich, spoilt girl who got what she wanted from her rich father. The mansion was no different. Every summer she would pack up and travel to the mansion and once there, she would secretly send off the domestic help on a vacation, on the conditions that it remained a secret and that they would go away to someplace far, far away from that area.

The carriage pulled over in front of the huge oak doors, and Elizabeth got out. She ordered the carriage to return home before she knocked on the door, which was promptly opened by a plump woman in a satin gown. A few words were exchanged and the woman disappeared out of the gate. Elizabeth stepped into her beloved hideout, where she was free to do what she felt. She wished she could live here all her life, and for good reason. This is where she had met her lover.

It happened the first time that she came here for vacation; two years ago when she was eighteen. One night, asleep on her bed, she was woken up by the rattling sound of the window, which had been blown open by a heavy gust of wind. In a state of half consciousness, the girl got up and shut the window tightly. When she lied back on the bed, it seemed considerably warmer to her, but she didn't pay much attention to that, and drifted off to sleep in the blink of an eye.

After a few moments of dead calm, the sheets shot up in air and started spinning around like a twister. The revolving sheets shot back down but it wasn't the sheets that landed on top of the girl; it was a woman in a silky, red gown, that was on top of Elizabeth now. Elizabeth was more or less ignorant of what was going on. She was caught between sleep and consciousness, and her mind projected all that was going on as some sort of a nightmare that wasn't clearly visible to her. All she saw were disturbing images of a woman with two long teeth protruding out of her mouth, drops of blood clearly visible on her teeth.

Back in the real world, the woman in the red gown bent down and kissed Elizabeth deeply, at first getting no response from her. But as their tongues mingled, Elizabeth shot back to reality and opened up her eyes to see the woman from the nightmare on top of her, kissing her. Only, this time, there were no long white teeth; just wet, blood red lips. She tried to struggle but soon realized that her hands and legs had somehow become immobile. Hence squirming helplessly in the bed, she turned her face side to side, disgusted by the woman on top of her, and trying to dodge her advances.

Charlotte didn't care about the little fight that Elizabeth was putting on. She intended to take her time with this beautiful human and make her submit to or even fall in love with her. Tonight, Charlotte intended to use only the human side of herself as far as seducing a mortal was concerned. She sensuously ran her pale, long fingers with big, fiery red nails, down Elizabeth's thighs, while enjoying the feeling of Elizabeth's lips rubbing across her outstretched tongue as the little girl jerked her head from side to side. Reaching all the way down, Charlotte slowly pulled Elizabeth's gown up her legs, all the way up till her thighs. Next, she lightly ran her sharp fingernails up the girl's thighs, dragging her fingers up to the entrance to her vagina. Her hands rested on the region around the hole, while her fingers slowly parted its entrance.

Elizabeth gasped as a sudden rush of cold hair hit her sensitive pubic area as she squirmed helplessly on the bed, trying to somehow fight the woman's fingers away from her vagina. She could now feel one of those fingers slowly brushing the skin just next to her walls, teasing her vagina. She felt another finger closer to home, rubbing the entrance. She fought harder, forcing her eyes shut as she felt two more fingers working near her clitoris, wishing this was all a crazy nightmare. But when she opened up her eyes, she saw the woman's gleaming eyes and mischievous smile as she finally started to rub her finger against Elizabeth's clitoris.

"Noooo! Please, please let me go! Please! What do you want with me?" Elizabeth managed to blurt out in a single breath.

Charlotte said nothing and continued teasing the little girl's pussy. She now had the four fingers of her one hand slowly rubbing Elizabeth's skin just next to her clitoris. Once in a while, she would intentionally touch her clit with her sharp fingernail, and rub it all over. She noticed the girl's upper body heave as she tried hard to put up a fight, and knew that it won't take long to have the girl completely under control. She introduced another fingernail to the girl's clit, pressing it hard and rubbing it all over.

Elizabeth was still fighting. But now, it wasn't the stranger she was fighting. Instead, it was her own desire and lust that she tried hard to fight. Deep in her mind, what was happening just felt wrong. But then, that just made it so much more desirable! She was caught between the throes of passion and sensibility as her clitoris was impaled by those thin, long fingers.

"Nnnnoo....please...S..ssstop...mmmhhh....Ohh.." Elizabeth gasped.

Charlotte sensed the weakening in Elizabeth's struggle, and knew it was time for her to completely seduce the girl. She rubbed Elizabeth's clit more rapidly, occasionally squeezing the soft skin and then pinching it too. Her actions were so intense and drove the young girl so horny that all signs of struggle vanished and pure lust settled in. The girl's chest heaved as her breathing intensified, and her nipples came to life, pressing hard against the soft fabric of her gown. Still pretty much immobile with her hands and legs fixed in position, she tried in vain to press her body against the woman's so that her fingers would penetrate her pussy. She felt so hot now that all she wanted was for the wonderful woman to just thrust her long fingers deep into her pussy and finger her till she came.

"No so fast," said Charlotte.

Just when she felt that Elizabeth was about to reach an orgasm, Charlotte stopped pleasuring her and pulled her hand out from under the girl's gown. Elizabeth momentarily shut her eyes tightly and moaned in desperation and frustration, having come so close to a huge orgasm. Charlotte took the opportunity to nip her own wet index finger with her nail, bringing out a little drop of her blood. As Elizabeth opened her eyes, Charlotte slowly slid her finger into the girl's mouth, who accepted it gladly. Elizabeth started sucking on the finger eagerly, thinking it was her own juices that she was tasting. But in the process, she sucked out a few drops of Charlotte's blood.

Charlotte moaned at the feeling. She had accomplished what she had come to do. She had brought Elizabeth to the other side; the girl was now a vampire too, just like Charlotte. Just a few drops of the vampire's blood had now given Elizabeth the gift of a life spanning hundreds of years. Her work done, it was now time for some fun for Charlotte. And for Elizabeth, of course.

"Mmmmm.." Elizabeth moaned hungrily as she tasted the sweet concoction of her cum and Charlotte's blood.

Elizabeth still thought that she was only tasting her own juices. She let go reluctantly as Charlotte pulled out her finger from the girl's mouth. Her chest still heaved as she breathed hard, overcome by passion and her new found hunger that she was yet to be apprised of. But Charlotte wasn't done driving Elizabeth crazy, yet. As she pulled out her finger from Elizabeth's mouth, she slowly slid id down her neck, sensuously rubbing it all over. She slid it farther down still, moving very, very slowly down the poor girl's cleavage, who on her part, was almost over the edge. She repeated the motion, trying to go as slow as possible, just to tease Elizabeth as much as she could.

Elizabeth felt really wet between her legs. Charlotte was driving her wild with all the teasing. She really needed a release soon. She knew that when it came, the orgasm would be the biggest she'll ever have. Anticipating this feeling, she moaned on, begging her mistress to pay more attention to her now leaking pussy.

"Ttttake me please...." She pleaded.

As Elizabeth continued squirming in her desperate need to free her hand and thrust it into her vagina, Charlotte, in one swift motion, tore off the upper part of the girl's gown. Elizabeth's perky breasts juggled and finally broke free, looking firm. Her nipples were erect, hard as rock and begging for some attention. She was breathing hard, full of anticipation, spurred on by Charlotte's sudden action. Charlotte surveyed the young girl's perfect body with admiration, her silky white skin exhibited muscular formation at just the right places. Charlotte bent down and licked the girl's neck, just over the area where she had bitten her. Elizabeth, of course, wasn't aware of having been bitten, but it drove her to new heights to be licked there. As Charlotte licked and sucked on that part of her neck, Elizabeth got additional stimulation from the soft, wet tongue licking what felt like a deep cut. Charlotte rolled her tongue down the girl's collarbone, then to her chest and then down her cleavage. The feeling of her breasts being teased even more was almost unbearable to Elizabeth, and she flailed her arms wildly in a renewed effort to free her hands and stick her fingers deep into her pussy. She needed to finger herself hard while rubbing her breasts. She was sure that she'd go crazy if she wasn't allowed to cum soon.

Meanwhile, Charlotte hungrily licked and sucked on Elizabeth's navel. After a few moments, she got up and tore off Elizabeth's gown completely, chucking it to a corner of the room. The girl was now fully naked, immobile, helpless and horny. Just the way Charlotte liked them. She rushed down to lick the girl's thighs, dragging her tongue closer and closer to her hole. Licking Elizabeth's pussy lips, she then stretched them apart and drove her tongue straight into the girl's pussy, going deeper until she hit the wall.

"Ahhhhhhh....oohhhh....ohhhh...ummhhh," Elizabeth panted.


She couldn't control herself any longer, and her body started shaking a little. Her breathing getting deeper and deeper as she was driven to new levels of ecstasy, she rocked her hips as much as could, trying to put Charlotte's tongue at the right place. Charlotte, sensing the girl's orgasm approaching, held her tightly by the waist and start licking all over inside the girl's pussy. She licked her walls and then sucked on them passionately, her fingers rubbing the girl's clitoris hard. She pushed a finger into the girl's vagina, along with her tongue, and fingered her deep and hard. She drove the finger in and out fast, each time sending it deep in and rubbing her walls while she sucked on them too.

"Yeahhh...yeahhhh....ahhhh...ahhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Elizabeth began to orgasm, rocking her hips madly in sync with the woman's actions.

It was a long orgasm that shook her body all over. She came hard and Charlotte lapped up all her juices, and kept fingering and sucking on the girl's pussy until she had drawn out the last drop.

However, even after such a hard and long lasting orgasm, something felt missing to Elizabeth. She was craving something. Something human, though she couldn't quite put a finger on it. However it got a lot more clearer with Charlotte's actions that followed.

Sitting up, Charlotte tore open her own silk gown, getting naked in one, swift action. Not stopping there, she proceeded to rub her nipples a little and pinch them. Soon they were rock hard. Then, she started digging into her skin very close to her left nipple with a sharp fingernail, soon drawing a drop of blood that flowed down her body.

And Elizabeth knew what the hunger was for. She sat up straight in her bed, her arms surprisingly free now. She shot forward and hungrily closed her mouth around the tiny drop of blood that had flowed down to Charlotte's belly. She traced her way up the little trail that the drop had left, finally finding the source. She engulfed the whole area in her mouth, and in the process, Charlotte's nipple too, and began sucking on it hard.

"Uhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh," cried Charlotte. The initial feeling of pain was the one she loved the most.

Her one armed wrapped around the girl, pulling her face tightly against her breast. Elizabeth sucked on the little nip hungrily, drawing out a few more drops of blood while her teeth rubbed against the woman's nipple. Charlotte's other hand slipped down to between her own legs, and vanished inside her pussy.

"Oh yeaa....take as much as you can, my love. You belong to me now, and in return this is yours. Feed on it..." Charlotte whispered.

Elizabeth was visited every night by her mistress. At first scared by the thought of not being just a mortal human anymore, the girl was easily convinced when she learnt about and experienced the heightened pleasure that Charlotte claimed humans never got from their bodies. She was told that she would be a day-walker, a half human half vampire who could face light without harm. Charlotte, on the other hand, could only come out during the night when the only light was the moon's. She was the one who instructed Elizabeth to order the maids to leave whenever she was here.

And so, Elizabeth's hot and erotic love story with her vampire mistress continued. She would let all inhibitions go and give her body completely to Charlotte, who would in turn take her to newer heights of ecstasy and feed her with a few drops of blood.

Elizabeth started spending her summers at the Villa every year. She would anxiously wait for the season to arrive so she could rush off to her hideout and wait for the night and her lovely Charlotte to take her. This went on for a few years until the first night of another summer...

One of Elizabeth's maid returned for some of her things that she forgotten in her room, which was next to Elizabeth's. She had heard the noises and come to know what was going on when she peeked through the keyhole. She witnessed Charlotte biting and sucking on the girl's neck and was deeply disturbed and scared. She rushed to her town and alerted the folk of the presence of a female vampire at the villa.

Thus, Charlotte was caught and burnt alive by the townsfolk the same night, inside the Villa. Elizabeth had successfully escaped the mob and hidden in the forest, then disappeared forever, never to return. No one, including the duke knew what had happened to her.

******************

Present Time

The destination in question here was an old villa sitting at the side of a tall hill amidst this mountainous region. Maria had undergone a rough divorce a few months back and her daughter was still a little sad about her parents' separation. Therefore, when an opportunity for research work for a few weeks in this region came towards Maria, she thought it would a be a great chance for Carol to get away from it all and relax. The villa had been commissioned by Maria's department at the University for temporary use by her. She gladly accepted the offer, packed her and her daughter's bags and soon left for her new abode.

The villa was guarded by a steel gate flanked by a statue of a wolf on both sides. Maria got out and tried to push the gate open but at first it wouldn't budge. Then Carol came out to help her mom and the gate reluctantly gave in. By the time Maria and Carol managed to push the gate open, they were drenched in rain.

None of them noticed the eyes of the wolves follow them back to the car.

As they drove up the narrow gravel path succeeding the steel gate, the Villa came into view, at first hidden behind a miniature forest, a dense collection of mountainous trees rising high up. Carol had a foreboding feeling in her stomach as the solemn, dark building appeared. To her, it resembled one of those creepy, old castles that one saw in movies based on eighteenth century vampires. She looked at her mother, who in turn was smiling broadly and excitedly chattering about what a lovely escape from the noisy city was this going to be.

"Ahh, finally, some fresh air and calm! Look! Not a soul anywhere near this beautiful place," exclaimed Maria. Carol wondered if that what going to be the exact problem.

After parking the car in front of the main door, the two women unloaded their luggage and Maria started fiddling with the keys, looking for the one provided by the University department. Finally finding it, she had just pushed it into the keyhole when the door opened inwards, making a loud, groaning noise. Maria and Carol were taken aback at the suddenness of it all, just when a lovely young girl came into view from behind the door.

"Hi. I'm Elizabeth," she said.

To be continued..

******************