Elizabeth and John Ch. 02

Story Info
She never thought a bath could give such pleasure.
2.9k words
4.5
70.6k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Elizabeth lived on in a haze, feeling both excited and guilty about what they had done, the feelings she'd had and, most of all, the wicked things she'd done to herself almost every night since their encounter. She worked hard during the days, as did everyone else on the ranch, and had little time to think of anything other than work but at night, in bed, she couldn't avoid thinking about and doing all the things her brother had taught her. Her fantasies always involved him touching her, kissing her, playing with her body and making love to her.

She was bewildered by the sudden raw sexual feelings and the attraction she felt for him - her own brother. Since that night in town every time she was in his presence she was filled with an overpowering longing and desire for him. Away from the eyes of the rest of the world their relationship had also changed becoming more sensuous, full of subtle touches, soft laughs, teasing and private glances.

Six weeks after their adventure an itinerant trader had come to the ranch selling clothes, cutlery, soap and other assorted items. Although she had been tempted by some of the items of clothing and costume jewellery she didn't buy anything but watched in amusement as the cowboys used their pay to purchase a variety of items, some useful but some frivolous.

The next day, right after breakfast, John surprised her with a little velvet box.

"It's for you, Beth! It reminded me of your eyes."

Thinking that it was a present he'd bought from the trader she was surprised and delighted when she opened the box to find a silver brooch in the design of a flower encrusted with sapphires in many shades of blue - Montana blue, sapphire blue and aurora borealis blue. It was delicate and beautiful and clearly not a piece of cheap jewellery from an itinerant trader but an item which could only have been purchased from a big-city jeweller.

"Oh, John, it's beautiful! Thank you, I really love it. But you shouldn't spend your money on me, I'm only your sister. This must have cost you a fortune." He took the brooch from her hands, helped her to remove the cameo brooch she usually wore, which had been a present from her dead husband, and replaced it with his gift.

"Now, let me have a look at it. Yes, it matches the colour of your eyes just as I imagined it would." In a more solemn tone he added, "in future whenever I look at you I want to see you wearing jewellery that I have given you and not some another man." He took her in his arms and gave her a tender kiss on the mouth before adding,

"See you at lunch." With that he left leaving her with a foolish smile on her face and feeling stunned by the unexpected gift.

In her heart she knew he was trying to seduce her and that the present was merely part of the seduction process. She knew he wanted more from her than she had already given, but she didn't know how to proceed or if she was really prepared to accept what she knew would be the next and ultimate step in their relationship.

The next day, she spent the afternoon working in the ranch garden where she grew an assortment of vegetables, including tomatoes and okra, along with herbs such as jasmine, rosemary and dill. When she finished, she was covered in dust and dirt and was anxious to wash it off. She entered the house where Mrs. Bennett had just finished preparing dinner.

"Mrs. Bennett, could you please take care of the children for a while?" she asked as she poured hot water into a small wooden bath-tub in the room adjacent to the kitchen, "I'd like to freshen up before dinner."

"Certainly my dear, I'll take the boys to the corral so they can take a look at the new horses. That will give you more time to make yourself presentable for dinner."

The housekeeper took the sleeping baby from the cradle and called to Michael,

"Come on Michael, let's go and see the new horses that arrived today. Would you like that?"

The boy laughed with delight and raised his little hand to her. Taking his hand in hers and holding the baby in her left arm she walked slowly towards the corral leaving Elizabeth alone in the house.

Elizabeth went upstairs to get clean clothes then returned to the room and started to undress. The water was scented with the jasmine she had picked in the garden that afternoon. Since the visit to town her brother had acquired the habit of coming up to her, leaning over and smelling her hair. Anxious to please him she had taken particular care to ensure that it always smelled of flowers. She loved these moments before her brother arrived home for dinner when she could be alone and relax. Standing in the bath she washed her hair allowing it to absorb the fragrance of the jasmine and had just started soaping her body and was humming a song when a noise startled her.

She turned quickly and saw her brother standing in the doorway staring at her.

Frozen, she stood there as his eyes travelled over her naked body from her swollen breasts, past her slender waist, her downy sex and, finally, to her thighs. Enjoying what he saw his gaze climbed back slowly over her body until their eyes met. The lust in his eyes was so blatant that it produced a wave of pleasure throughout her body causing it to tremble in anticipation. Ashamed by her body's response she tried to cover her nakedness with her arms and stammered,

"John, you... you ....startled me. I've finished here. Just give me some time and I'll get dressed and serve you dinner." Without answering and without taking his eyes off her, he entered the room, closed the door and began to take off his clothes. She watched him closely -- she had seen most of his body before - but this, she knew, was going to be different. When he had finished undressing, he stood naked in the doorway facing her, breathing heavily and struggling to control his lust, while he waited for her reaction.

She could not move, she could only stare at him mesmerized. Even at the hotel she had not seen him completely naked, in fact the only naked man she had ever seen was her husband. Her brother had a beautiful body with every muscle tight and perfect, honed to perfection by his work on the ranch. His torso was smooth and covered lightly with hair. A thin layer of sweat covered his tanned skin. However, it was his hard cock standing upright before him long, thick and proud that held her attention. Longer and much thicker than her husband's had been she visualised it entering, stretching and filling her aching pussy. Suddenly, she desperately wanted him to touch her, to kiss her, and she knew that, in turn, she wanted to kiss him and play with his magnificent body.

Slowly, she lowered her arms exposing her body to his gaze and looked at him, her eyes showing clearly her desire for him. With a sense of urgency he crossed the room, took her in his arms and placed a kiss on her waiting mouth. His hands roamed her body, his rough caresses sparking a fire in the depths of her sex. His mouth moved to her face, then her neck and, finally, her shoulders, as it did he asked,

"Do you know what you do to me Beth? You're so beautiful! Every time I see you, I can't help thinking things that no brother ever should. I want to hold you ....kiss you... to tear off your clothes and make love to you until we're both exhausted. I need you to tell me you feel the same way! I need you to tell me that you want me to make love to you."

Excited by his words, but still troubled by her knowledge that the relationship he was proposing was truly incestuous, she paused before answering and then, in a low voice filled with passion, replied,

"Yes. It's true. I do feel the same way about you as you do about me ...and I want you... but you must understand that I'm not ready to give you everything that you want ... not yet."

Frustrated by her reply he buried his face against her neck inhaling the scent of jasmine. "Alright. Your way ... no sex... for now...," then, with a grin, he added, "but I'm going to show you how taking a bath can be much more pleasurable .... for both of us."

He moved behind her, surprising her and making her giggle nervously. He picked up the soap and began running it down her back, his large, callused palms leaving a trail on her skin. He palmed the curves of her bottom, and then brought his hand down and slapped her hard on each cheek making her squeal with surprise and leaving two red marks. With a laugh he bent down, kissed the wheals he had raised on her bottom and slowly washed both the back and front of her legs followed by the same leisurely exploration of her thighs, her waist, and finally her breasts. Lathering his hand he cupped and soaped her breasts and then ran his thumbs slowly over her nipples. If he had ever had any doubts about her feelings for him they were quashed by the way her nipples responded to his touch, puckering and standing out proudly from her body.

As he put his arms around her Elizabeth could feel his erection probing her back and bottom.

"You feel so damn good in my arms," he whispered.

Using clean water from the jug he poured it over her letting the water wash the soap from her body. Seemingly without effort he lifted her still dripping body out of the bath, sat her on the small table near the wall and pressed his body between her legs. They kissed, their tongues meeting again and again. He put one hand on her back, the other holding her head and pulled her against him forcing his stiff cock against the entrance to her pussy and causing her to respond with an involuntary thrust of her hips.

Knowing now that she wanted him but, aware of his promise he had made to her in the hotel, he trailed his mouth down her body, stopping to nuzzle and suckle her nipples, stimulating and pleasuring her until her still lactating breasts started to leak milk. He fed for a moment on her dripping nipples but his mind was fixed on his ultimate objective - her pussy. Lifting her legs so that he could place her feet flat on the table he spread her knees and then caressed and gently opened the folds of her pussy.

"So wet...So slick," he rasped into her ear as he played with her clit and then pushed his middle finger deep inside her stimulating her to close her eyes and arch her back. He started to thrust his finger slowly in and out of her pussy all the time watching the emotions play on her face. Aroused and feeling bold she grasped his erection in her hands and started to tentatively stroke his cock, bringing from him a gasp of pleasure.

"Open your eyes and look at me. I want to watch your face while you come on my hand," he ordered, at the same time inserting a second and third finger deep into her pussy. Helpless she obeyed, her eyes fixed on his. As his finger thrusts became more rapid she responded to his attack by wantonly rocking her hips and fucking his fingers.

"Oh God, yes, John, please don't stop." She was panting and moaning, the pleasure almost unbearable. As she climaxed she screamed, her body stiffening as she shuddered through an intense orgasm. When she was spent, she looked at him stunned by the pleasure he had given her and by the intimacy they had shared. She had never felt anything like that and they hadn't even made love. In that moment she knew that she wanted her brother as a man and that there would be no going back in their relationship.

Gently, he eased her to the ground and ordered her,

"Kneel."

She obeyed without hesitation, her body trembling, and went down on her knees before him, her eyes directly in front of his cock. She could only guess what he wanted -- did he want her to take him in her mouth? - she had never done it to her husband or any other man and she wasn't sure what to do. She looked up at him with trepidation in her eyes and stuttered,

"I ... Peter and I never...," she started, but was interrupted by her brother.

"I know darling. It's alright. Don't worry I'll show you what to do. It's not difficult - all you have to do is take my manhood and put it in your mouth. Then lick it and suck it."

Still unsure of herself she placed her hands on his thighs, opened her mouth, licked and then swallowed his beautiful cock as best she could and then, with some misgivings, started to suck. Realising her insecurity he stroked her hair in an effort to calm her.

"Move your tongue around the tip. .....Yes, just like that."

Her first attempts were tentative but as she became more comfortable she started to increase the depth to which she took his cock. John had waited a long time for this moment and wanted to be gentle but, overcome by the pleasure generated by her mouth and also by the knowledge that it was his sister who was sucking him, he grasped her head roughly and started to fuck her face. Frightened by the change in pace she gagged and released his cock. Ashamed by his thoughtlessness he apologised and waited for her to recover her composure. Once he was sure she was ready and wanted to continue, he gently eased his cock back into her mouth.

This time he slowed his thrusting letting her get used to the pace while all the time stroking her hair and murmuring softly to her. As she got used to the thrust of his hips she began to feel more comfortable and once again started to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Caress my balls my darling." She took his heavy balls in her hands and caressed them lovingly. He closed his eyes surrendering totally to the pleasure being given by her mouth and her hands.

"That's it ...good girl....relax your throat and breathe slowly... I need you to take more of me."

As he neared his climax he intensified his rhythm, thrusting his cock down into her throat until she once again thought she would choke. Wanting more than anything to please him she followed his advice and forced herself to relax. She grasped his buttocks and relaxed her throat muscles allowing her to take him even deeper into her mouth. She heard him groan as his fingers tightened in her hair. Suddenly he pulled her head towards him and, as he did, she felt his body shudder and his cock twitch in her mouth. His balls erupted filling her mouth with his hot seed over and over again.

Surprised she tried to swallow everything but, in spite of her efforts, some of the warm liquid escaped from her mouth dripping down her chin and over her neck and breasts. When he was finally spent he reluctantly eased his cock from her mouth, picked her up and kissed her. Looking down at her he saw pools of his sperm glistening on her body and scraped some on to his index finger before playfully offering it to her. Totally under his spell she licked his finger and then, in an action which caught him by surprise, showed him her cum-covered tongue before smiling and swallowing with it an exaggerated swallowing motion.

Satisfied and feeling a post-coital languor he stood looking at what he thought was the most beautiful body in the world. For a few moments he wondered, even though she had told him that she wanted him, if she would ever really be his. Not able to answer the question he abandoned his musings and returned his gaze to her body. He noticed that she still had remnants of his sperm on her breasts and using the bath water he gently soaped it off before he moved down to her pussy to clean the fluids that had dripped from her sex onto her legs. Overwhelmed by the tenderness of his touch, she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him, trying to convey to him with her kiss all the love she felt for him.

After what seemed like a lifetime she ended the kiss and turned her attention to his body trailing small kisses along his chest and down to his, now flaccid, cock. As she kissed and licked it she could taste the remains of his seed which just moments before she had swallowed for the first time in her life and which, she realised, marked another step in their relationship. She wondered if she was prepared for what she knew was going to be the next step.

Returning to the present she looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"You know, you were right, my bath was extremely pleasurable."

Meeting her smile with his he embraced her and kissed her brow.

"The pleasure was all mine my darling."