Elizabeth Broken Ch. 04

Story Info
Down the rabbit hole.
1.4k words
4.23
38.2k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lights on stands came on. Liz's eyes adjusted as she smoked, drank and shook.

"Hello, tell us about yourself." Lucius said, suddenly speaking in a broadcaster's Midwestern accent. He pointed at the first card.

Liz read "Hi. My name is Liz Waring from Dexter, Georgia. My parents are Dan and Mary Waring. I'm about to make them proud of their little girl! I'm barely eighteen but I've come to Florida to become a BCW for Florida Sunshine Sluts Productions as their latest star. As you can see, I've started smoking menthol cigarettes and drinking vodka just today, but that isn't all of the vice that you perverts have come to expect from FSSP. Watch this."

"You ready, slut? You ready to become all that you can be with FSSP?" Lucius asked darkly.

"I'm so scared. I want to scream and run." Liz whined.

"We can't have that. You're doing great so far and Alonso is going to give you something for your nerves momentarily. Do you have any questions Liz?"

"What is a BCW?"

"That's what we're going to transform you into, a Black Cock Whore. That or... well let's just say the dumpster will have a little extra if you don't... cooperate." Lucius said matter of factually.

"What's the drug like?" Liz asked apprehensively.

"Let's just, ahem, call a spade a spade. It's heroin. I've never tried it. That stuff ruins lives, like I'm ruining your useless white trash life. But, I've heard that it's like being in your Mother's arms. We're not giving you much. Just enough to relax you a bit. If you ask nicely, maybe even beg, I'll have Alonso give you a larger dose to help you sleep later."

"That isn't going to happen in a million years. I'll never ask, much less beg, for heroin." Liz said with the most defiance since she'd been smacked across the room.

"We shall see. We shall see. Let's go. Action. Where were we? Right... You ready, slut? You ready to become all that you can be with FSSP?" Lucius pointed to the next card for Liz to read. "With feeling."

"You bet, Daddy! Bring on my first dose of... heroin." Liz said with an almost inaudible swallow. "I want FSSP to totally take me to the dark, low life side of life. I want to leave white bread virgin Elizabeth Waring behind and become Liz, drug addicted party whore always begging to be... knocked up...with nigger babies. As a matter of fact..." tears were slowly beginning to flow, "right after you get me on heroin, I want to be started on a regimen of fertility enhancing drugs. I'm in a race with my nineteen year old cousin to beat the Octomom! But our babies will be all black. I'm ready."

Alonso kneeled beside her with the hose and syringe.

"Isn't that the same needle that you used on my cousin?"

"She's not sick...right now, anyway." said Alonso, "We're not worried about it. You'll be fine."

"Oh, God. Here I go." accepted Liz.

He pushed up her sleeve above her elbow. He wrapped the rubber hose around her upper arm, thumped his fingers to get a vein to pop up and stuck the needle slowly into the vein. He pulled back on the plunger, pulling a little cloud of Liz's blood into the barrel. He looked to Lucius.

"Are you ready to say goodbye to Elizabeth?" Lucius asked off camera.

Liz sniffed back her tears, took a long hard drag off of her menthol and, exhaling, answered "I'm ready to kiss her goodbye and become the white trash Black Cock Whore that I was born to be."

With that, Alonso pushed the plunger, removed the hose and needle and backed off camera. Liz tilted her head back and fell back into the chair slurring "Oooooh wowwwwww."

"Wake up, you stupid whore. You're still on camera."

"Sorry, Daddy, I nodded...off. What were we talking about?" Liz said sleepily.

"We were talking about your transformation. Are you ready?" Lucius inquired in the broadcast voice.

With not too much slurring, Liz managed "Yes Daddy, I'm ready." she managed to light up a cigarette off of the previous butt and finish off her drink, which had been refilled with straight vodka.

"Well, if you're going to try on your new wardrobe, you have to take off those boring clothes." Lucius suggested.

Liz looked into the camera and said "Do they want to see my titties? They're pretty big, but nobody ever has seen them."

Lucius raised an eyebrow "Nobody?"

"Nobody. Wanna see them? Wanna see my big titties?"

"Well that sounds like a good start, but we don't say 'titties' here at FSSP, we say 'titbags', ok?" Lucius smiled. This was going to be good.

Liz raised her ginger eyebrows. "Ok, y'all wanna see my great big titbags? Here ya go." She pulled her shirt over her head, exposing a tight, dingy grey sports bra and unshaven bushy red armpits. The bra seemed to surprise her, but she pulled this too over her head. Her titbags went up with the bra at first. Then slapped down, jiggling back to her chest. For a grown woman, they were right respectable breasts, with areolas three inches across and pink as bubblegum. For a twelfth grade eighteen year old girl, they were astounding.

Off camera, sotto voce, Alonso told Lucius, "Sorry boss, I didn't know about the fur, I'll shave her clean and we can start back in fifteen minutes."

"No, no, no!" Lucius started, "Dyed red heads are a dime a dozen. Bona-fide gingers? Priceless. And what better way to prove that it's real? Leave it be. It'll even add to the white trash vibe."

Alonso grinned, "Pure genius boss. Pure genius."

Lucius directed his new star, "Hold up your arms sweet cheeks."

This was new. When she made him happy, he began using endearing terms.

"So, this proves that you're a genuine redhead!"

Liz was a little embarrassed at first but, realizing his happiness, went along with it. "Yes Daddy, it does!"

"Lick both pits." She had just taken a drag off the cigarette, so as she licked her left hairy pit, she exhaled smoke all into the hair.

"Take a drag before you do the other pit."

She complied. Catching on, she took a really deep drag, blew half under her right armpit, then licked it while exhaling the rest.

"Damnnnnnn." all three black men said in unison. This was getting better.

"You like?" Liz was getting into it. Alonso was a pro at dosages and he got it on the money this time.

Lucius thought for a moment. "Is there fire in the hole?"

She was confused for a moment, until everyone looked at her crotch. "Oh, is my... pussy...is my pussy hair red?"

"Oh my, we need to educate your vocabulary." laughed Lucius. "From now on we say 'cunt.' we like it dirty, ok?"

Liz blushed a little. "Yes Daddy. Y'all wanna see the red hair around my... cunt?"

"Yes we do." he nodded.

She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her warm up pants and pushed them to her knees, exposing the pink flower covered panties of the innocent girl that she was. Orange curly hair protruded from the legs and over the top, leading to an inch wide treasure trail leading to her navel. She sat and pulled the pants off over her sneakers one leg at a time. The cameras zoomed to show the course, long red hair covering her legs. She stood and took off the panties, exposing the orange untouched hair around her mons and cunt. She playfully tossed the panties to Lucius, who caught them.

"Very good so far! Pull off those kicks and give us a spin."

She did so. "Thank you Daddy!"

"Here, put on your new outfit slut." Lucius said as he tossed a shoe box to Liz.

Between the heroin and the Ecstasy that was kicking in, Liz was now numb to being naked in front of these strangers. "Thank you Daddy." She opened the box.

"Put it on and we'll make your first feature film." Lucius ordered.

She dutifully put on the almost nonexistent outfit. It was very sheer emerald green with gold trim piping. It was a microbikini with a microminiskirt, not unlike a tutu. The triangles of the top didn't even come close to covering her areolas. The triangle of the bottom had orange hair poofing out everywhere. The skirt wasn't much more than an afterthought. The shoes were typical 'ho shoes', clear, three inch platforms with five inch heels. She looked like... a white trash whore. She did a spin holding a glass of vodka in one hand and a lit menthol cigarette in the other. The men applauded.

"OK, Liz, are you ready?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready." Liz said as she took a sip of vodka and a drag off of the menthol.