Elizabeth Broken Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Elizabeth Makes a Decision.
2k words
4.21
37k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.5

Lucius directed, "I'm going to be your boyfriend. Pretend that we're talking on that cell phone on the table. I'll say that I'm coming over. Just read the cue cards and do what I tell you to do. Got it?"

"Yes Daddy, I've got it!"

The phone on the table rang on cue. Liz picked it up and read the card.

"Hello? Hey, Daddy!... Yes... You know I be ready... Stop teasing me... of course, you know I be begging to be knocked up with a nigga baby. Please come put one in my belly!"

She read the card. A doorbell rang off camera.

"Come in!" Liz read from the card.

"How'd you know it was me, you stupid slut?" Lucius said playfully.

"I didn't. I was just hoping it'd be a nigger with a big cock to knock me up!"

"I knew you'd be a BCW. Come here, you white trash whore." Lucius pulled Liz to him and for the first time in her life, Liz kissed a man. She liked it. The Ecstasy was surely helping. The camera zoomed in on an open mouth, tongue sucking kiss. Lucius pulled the string behind Liz's neck and the top fell below her titbags. He began squeezing them hard. He twisted them.

At first, Liz cooed with little "mmmmmms" and "oh yeahs" but slowly she started uttering "N... N... no... Mmmmm.. No, I shouldn't..."

"Alonso, she's coming down. Work your magic. This time, though, make it Educational. Keep filming. This will be icing on the cake for the intro show."

"Yes Lucius. I'll show her the ropes."

Alonso led Liz, bare chested, teen titbags swinging, showing most everything out the door and down the hall. He brought one of the camcorders. After a few doors, Alonso opened one and they went in. It was obviously a drug den. Most of the girls here were dressed somewhat like Liz or completely naked, on top of mattresses too filthy for normal human use. Alonso led her to the far corner. There lay a dried up woman. She looked to be in her fifties. She was in a drugged out stupor. Her arms were covered with marks like the one that Liz had on her left arm. But there were dozens and dozens on this old hag. And they were red, purple, bruised and angry looking. Most looked infected. A rubber hose and needle were there, the one still loosely around her upper arm, the other still in the vein.

"She's almost twenty three." Alonso said matter of factly.

"Oh my G... " Liz began.

Alonso interrupted "You thought that your cousin was bad? This one's sick with the clap, syphilis and hepatitis B. If Cherry here sees things our way, does what we want, we'll get her medicine and she'll live until our next impasse. Otherwise, Jacksonville's crab traps need bait. We can do whatever we want with you. We own you, body and soul. You best make our desires your desires and your most likely short life will be much better that way. Do you get it, whore? If you're interesting and sell sex to our viewers and johns, we might keep you healthy. We're considering using you for breeding, nursing and birthing videos. We'll see. But first, we've got to break you and be satisfied that you are, indeed, broken. Kneel down. Look into the camera."

Sadly, acceptingly, Liz knelt by the worn out whore before her and looked up. "Yes sir."

"Repeat after me. I'm nothing but a white trash whore."

"I'm nothing but a white trash whore."

"My whole existence is to serve Black Master, my Daddy."

"My whole existence is to serve Black Master, my Daddy."

"I will breed with anyone and everyone he tells me to. I will take whatever drugs that he tells me to."

"I will breed with anyone and everyone he tells me to. I will take whatever drugs that he tells me to."

"I will nurse my nigga babies and any other nigga babies that need nourishment from my titbags."

"I will nurse my nigga babies and any other nigga babies that need nourishment from my titbags."

"Pull a little blood into the syringe. About a quarter full will do. Then pull it from her arm, get her hose and spoon and let's go back and make a very nasty movie. How does that sound you stupid fucking whore?"

"Perfect. Just perfect sir." Liz hung her head.

"That's what I thought."

Liz pulled the plunger a quarter out filling the bottom of the syringe with the poor wretch's infected blood. Some yellow puss clung to the needle and strung from the hole in the vein. She took the hose from her arm. The spoon was in a thick brown puddle on the floor next to the bed.

They walked back to the previous room. Liz sat on the chair in front of the cameras.

"OK, here's what you do. You're new, with a low tolerance plus you need to be able to work. You just want to numb yourself, not feel anything for a while. Use this much." He put a small amount of what Liz now knew was heroin into the filthy spoon. "Now put this much water in. Heat it carefully with this lighter. Just enough to dissolve the crystals."

She was painfully aware of being filmed doing something that just three hours ago she would have found abhorrent.

Alonso continued "Now put the needle tip into the solution. Withdraw all of the liquid into the syringe."

He then proceeded to show her how to tie herself off. It was a bit awkward but they finally got it to look good for the camera. Then the moment of truth, the decision to let these monsters turn her into whatever low life wretch they wanted her to become. That moment that she could never come back from. She would now be dependent on "Daddy" not only for drugs, but medicine for infections as well.

She slowly, deliberately and with no small amount of force and wincing punctured her vein with a dull heroin and disease filled needle, teetering on the precipice while she read the cue card.

"Mommy, Daddy, you were right. I've been too much of a bookworm and a worry wart. I've been an uppity white bitch. I've decided to have fun after all. I'm going to jump in with both feet, now. I'm going to make some interracial porn with big black cocks, do some exclusively interracial hooking and have as many nigger babies as I can. All while addicted to heroin. I'll probably get myself addicted to some other drugs while I'm at it. They have cocaine, crack, crystal meth - I'm feeling pretty good on Ecstasy now. Anything that I want. These niggers tell me that I will definitely want them all. In any case, I Elizabeth Waring, voluntarily now inject myself with heroin."

Ch.6

She pushed the plunger and again fell back into the chair.

"Oh sweet Jesus, this is nice. I could stay here forever." She clumsily pulled the needle from her arm, a trickle of blood running from the ragged hole. She pulled off the hose and sat up a bit wobbly. Her titbags wobbled also, which actually got chuckles from the men. "Let's continue the movie. I'm ready, where were we?"

"I was fondling your luscious titbags. We were here." Lucius extended his hand, helped Liz to her feet and started where he'd left off.

They kissed passionately while Lucius mauled Liz's titbags harder than before. This time though, she just went "Mmmmmmm." as if she were feeling nothing but pure pleasure. Lucius pulled the back string on the bikini top and it fell away. He pulled both side strings on the bottoms, but they didn't fall all the way down. They hung suspended from the middle.

Alonso said "Wow, man, let me get this. Lucius, hold still. Ho, spread your legs just a little bit."

The video recorded the phenomenon. Her cunt had soaked the hair so thoroughly that the bikini bottoms were simply stuck in the moist cunt juice.

"Oh yeah, premium footage!" Alonso exclaimed.

Lucius pulled the bottoms off of their moist perch. He held the wet triangle to Liz's mouth and she licked her juices off. At this point the other two "cinematographers" began disrobing and pulling their cocks. This was getting hot. Once the single tie of the tutu like skirt was pulled, it fell to the ground. Liz was naked except for the ho shoes.

"Always leave the shoes on. Now read your lines."

"Yes Daddy." She looked at the card, focused, leaned back and began, "Are you going to fuck my white trash cunt and give me a nigger baby or do I have to go work the corner?"

Lucius tossed Liz onto the sofa between the chair that she'd been in and the other sofa that her cousin was nodding on. She landed with her ass hanging over the edge and her legs and feet in the air, exposing her red bush. He put her feet, in their ho shoes, on his shoulder. He hocked up a wad, spit it on her cunt and rubbed his fourteen inch, uncircumcised black cock around in the mix of slime. The cameras zoomed in as Liz's teen cunt began stretching around its first cock. Its first big, black, virile cock. It went in an inch or so.

"Oh my God." she moaned.

Two more inches.

"Sweet Jesus." a little louder.

Then her cunt was empty. Lucius had pulled his cock out. He held it over her cunt, stroking it slowly.

"Please."

"What's that, whore?"

"Please put it back." she was actually begging for black cock.

Lucius whispered in her ear, "You're doing great you stupid white slut. Now, start reading the cards."

She blearily looked over Lucius' shoulder. She could see the cue card. She could also see Alonso and Raphael still filming but also stroking their equally big black cocks. She read the lines.

"Baby please put your beautiful black cock back in my cunt. Fuck a black baby into my belly." she begged.

"What, you wanna be a Cocoa Puff? You wanna birth nigger babies out your useless white cunt?" Lucius taunted.

"Fuck my useless white cunt! It's not good for anything but making more niggers! Make my belly swell up with nigger babies! Stretch and swell my titbags up with milk to feed growing niggas! Ruin them! " she growled.

Her black master shoved half of his cock back in, pumped it back and forth six inches two dozen times then pulled it out again. He slapped her hairy red cunt lips with it.

"Please, oh God please, shove it back in my cunt!" the tiny little teen begged.

"You ain't nothin' but a stupid white trash slut wanting some black cock. Tell me what you really are? " he taunted.

Liz grunted as she began frantically rubbing her clit. She'd never masturbated before, but this felt right. "I ain't nothin' but a stupid white trash slut! I wanna pop fat black babies out of my ruined, stretched out cunt. I want them to suckle on my ruined, swollen, saggy titbags!"

Lucius rammed all fourteen inches of fat black cock into the recently virgin cunt.

"Thank you master! Thank you so much for your black cock. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with your black cock! Pollute my womb! Make me fit for breeding nothing but nigga babies! Make me unfit for white men. Ruin me!" Liz was wandering on and off script, but the men were more than pleased with her performance. If she was this hot ad libbing, let her as long as they could steer her back to the plot eventually.

Lucius began to slap, punch, squeeze, pull and twist Liz's titbags. "How does the stupid white trash fuck hole like this?" he spat in her face as he nearly picked her up by her gorgeous schoolgirl breasts.

She licked the spit from her upper lip and replied, "As long as it gets me a heard of niggers up my snatch, you can do anything you be wantin' to do to this stupid white trash fuck hole! Anything! I'm just white trash!"

"You want to hide your filthy little secret? You gonna be all ashamed? You gonna hide up in here, not let any crackers see your sorry ass?"