Elizabeth Broken Ch. 07

Story Info
It's a party.
1.1k words
4.21
35.5k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz read her card, but said it as if it were her idea, "Fuck that shit! I ain't hiding my nigga lovers or my nigga babies! Let all the crackers know what I am! Mark me as what I be! Tat me up with big mother fuckin' letters in black ink. 'NIGGA BABY FACTORY' on my belly, '$5 BLACK COCK WHORE' above my ass. On my titbags, in a circle around each areola, tattoo 'BLACK BABY FEEDERS.' Do it! I want it!"

As she said that, Lucius was pounding her cunt hard and she was rubbing her clit like a mad woman. She screamed "Oh, God, fuck me, fuck me, come in my cunt and knock me up!" She squirted hard, all the way up to under Lucius' chin. It was the first orgasm in her life.

He threw back his head and commanded "Take my seed, you goddamn piece of shit white trash! You're a no good knocked up ho!" as he filled her fertile young cunt with his potent black baby batter. She squirted up to his chin again. He looked down and allowed her juice to fill his mouth. He leaned down and kissed his whore, spitting her own juice into her mouth.

The camera zoomed in as he continued pumping, whipping the black cum and her squirt juices into a froth.

She looked at the card and saw her line and his and woozily smiled. "Who be the next nigger in line?"

Lucius scooted up and plopped his flaccid but still huge black cock across her mouth. "Clean it, you stupid piece of shit white bitch."

Alonso dropped between her thighs and shoved his thirteen inch, hugely thick cock to the hilt in this newly opened cum dump. "You ain't gonna know who your babies' daddies gonna be you ignorant redneck coal burner!"

Liz popped Lucius' freshly rehardening cock for just a moment to say, "Good. That's how it's supposed to be." and winked.

"Hey cuz! Are you havin' all the fun?"

It was her cousin, now awake from her nod. Liz hadn't really seen her cousin naked except on her knees or bent over. Now, standing straight and right beside Liz, she could see the wear. Her teeth were yellowed from smoking. The pendulous titbags actually pointed directly downwards. The stretch marks gave them an almost corrugated appearance. They were flattened against her body. The nipples were larger and darker than Liz remembered seeing. And her belly was covered in loose hanging skin that stretch marks also covered copiously and deeply.

Lucius, who had shifted to Liz's right said "I see you eyeballing cuz's body. Touch it."

Liz rubbed the titbags. She stuck her hand under them and hefted them. Alonso continued pumping the girl's now sloppy and considerably looser cunt.

"Add some milk to that mess, you stupid cunt. Make yourself useful." the Master ordered.

"Yes Daddy." the older teen answered. She leaned forward and began kneading the ruined titbags from base to nipple until milk began squirting onto Liz's belly and cunt and Alonso's lower belly and cock.

"That feels so nice and warm. Mmmmm. So good." Liz hummed.

Alonso chimed in as the lone camera operator moved in, "You have no clue redneck ho, give her some, NeeNee!"

NeeNee moved up to her cousin with the drugged, heavy eyelids and unceremoniously flopped her titbag into her mouth. Liz began suckling. NeeNee took the other and sprayed milk on Lucius' cock and heavy hanging balls. Liz continued suckling like a baby.

After a few minutes, Alonso started doing the same thing that Lucius had done. He would pump her cunt then pull out, pump, pull out. Finally, Liz stirred from her bliss.

"Stop, please give it to me." Liz whined. Lucius slapped Liz's cheeks with his cock. She opened her mouth from around her cousin's nipple to talk, milk pouring out from the corners of her mouth. She swallowed the mouthful and whispered, "Please, give it to me."

"Did the stupid ho say something?" Lucius teased.

"Yes sir. I..."

Lucius interrupted, "What are you? Are you a stupid piece of white trash?"

"Yes sir."

"No! Tell the camera what you are!" he ordered.

Liz leaned a little to her right to better see the camera. "I'm a stupid piece of white trash."

"You ain't good for nothing but a black man's cum dump and birthing nigger babies!"

"I ain't no good for nothin" but a black man's cum dump and birthin' nigger babies!"

"You are going to forget all that schooling. Your life is only to be a stupid nigger loving redneck party whore for big black cock!"

There were some tears but mostly acceptance as Liz said, "I be gonna forget my schooling. My life is only to be a stupid nigga lovin' redneck party ho fo big black cock! Please give it to me! Give me your cum!" Liz screamed and grabbed Alonso by the waist with her hands and feet, pulling him into her cunt. NeeNee straddled Liz's torso on the couch. Lucius moved behind Liz and the couch and began mauling her titbags hard, leaving marks that would obviously bruise later. NeeNee began masturbating furiously in front of her cousin's face.

"Open your mouth stupid cunt!" Lucius ordered. He was holding both titbags in claw grips around the nipples, stretching them out from her body and forcing her face closer to NeeNee's cunt.

Liz looked at the gaping maw that was the older girl's cunt. You couldn't look away. It was hanging open two or three inches wide and four or five inches top to bottom. She could see what she assumed was her cousin's cervix, bruised and scarred. But the lips were the real horror story. They were like wrinkled stinking slices of very dark spoiled lunch meat. Suddenly, her examination was interrupted by streams of hot liquid spray in her face and into her mouth. Her cousin was orgasming and squirting on her!

"Eat that pussy you dumb fuck! Bury your useless face in it!" Lucius barked.

Without hesitation, Liz buried her face in the reeking horror show that was her cousin's cunt and licked it out for all that she was worth.

NeeNee shouted, "Oh God, I'm cumming again! Eat me out whore, eat me!" She then squirted directly into Liz's mouth. She swallowed it all. As she swallowed the last of the salty bitter liquid, Alonso's cock sped up.

"You want my cum, stupid fuck? You want me to nut in you? Give you a nigga baby to show off?"

"Knock this stupid whore up! Force me to bear your nigga babies! I ain't no damn good for nothin' else, nohow! Give me black cum!"

"Ungh! Take it bitch! Boom! Another black fucker to pop out of your ignorant redneck belly!"

Lucius was done fucking for a while and returned to directing. "OK, Alfonso, clean up. I have a job for you. I'll run the cameras. Raphael, yo turn!"