Elizabeth Dowling

Story Info
Lady lawyer with a secret gets her comeuppance.
2.2k words
4.24
63k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisabeth Dowling was well known. She had a talent for litigation, which revolved about her ability to sink her immaculately done nails into her victims, holding them immobile while she sank her fangs into the jugular. She looked the part too, well tailored pinstriped suits, thick high heels, (which made her 5’10” height even more imposing) silk blouses, and a look that was like a death ray. She could be disarmingly charming, as she set her victim up for the kill, and then she pounced, leaving only mangled remains. She was good.

She also had a secret. For months she had been seeing a local doctor of Sports Medicine, who had made her his submissive. If anyone could have done it, it was Joseph Weinstadt. He too was imposing, going 6’3” and keeping in shape via a local gym. He was also cold, like other orthopedic surgeons, he had all the warmth of a dead lab frog. The first time I had seen them play, he was busy inserting pins into her breasts, and afterwards, she reverted to her standard bitch goddess persona, not noticing anyone below her. I was one of these.

I had just broken into domination after years as a sub, and was enjoying myself immensely, having acquired a male TV who delighted in being dressed and serving my every need. I dommed others on occasion just for fun, and had acquired a certain reputation. How does all of this come into play? I was present when Elisabeth made a very big mistake. She and the good doctor had been dining at an upscale resteraunt, when she had one too many drinks, and had gotten into an argument with the good doctor, culminating in her slapping him, and stomping out of the establishment. I was sitting at the bar, and saw it all. As he passed out by the bar, the good doctor, paused to greet me and said that he might have use for my talents, and would I be amenable to discuss this in detail the following Thursday? I smoothly agreed and we met at a pub, where he laid out his plan.

Elisabeth had called him the next morning and had been very contrite, and Dr. Weinstadt had assured her that she would be given the opportunity to show her true contrition. This is where I came in. Elisabeth had never subbed to a woman, and indeed viewed most of her sex with contempt. I was to change that. We talked for awhile, and decided on a course of action that would get her attention in a most dramatic way. He was to bring her to me for her punishment, which was to include, (unbeknownst to her) the piercing of her nipples and clit. She was kept unaware of what was to happen, other than I would be seeing to her correction. The good doctor saw to it that she got a heavy dosage of antibiotics the previous week, to keep down the risk of infection.

The Saturday evening finally arrived, and I had my slave dress me in my leather corset, and then help me with my boots, which were a part of my reward for aiding in the comeuppance of Ms Dowling. They were simply exquisite. Black leather, polished to a high sheen, they reach all the way up my legs and continue up the side of my hips where they loop over a Custom belt that rests over my corseted hips. My slave loved them, and had spent all day polishing them. Drawing on my gloves, as he fastened my ankle length leather skirt, I allowed him to put a final touch up on the toes with his tongue. I then went to the freezer and drew out the centerpiece for tonight’s activities. A Water bra that I had carefully frozen over the past two days. I had filled it, and allowed it to dry, then smeared Vaseline in the cups, and inserted a pair of slaves’ old breast forms into them. I carefully had laid it all out on the top of the cold meat in the freezer, and left it for two days. It was good that I had my gloves on, for I believe I could have gotten frostbite by handling the bra if I hadn’t. I took it and my crop and cat out to the car, putting them in the trunk, so that the frosty air would keep them cold, kissed slave, told him not to wait up, and drove to the Doctor’s clinic. During the drive, I thought with some annoyance that it would have been better had my period not started last night, but the more I though about it, the more it fit, and when that Silly beer commercial ditty came on, I laughed out loud as I substituted the Lyrics. Elisabeth, I thought, “This blood’s for Yoooouuuuu!”

Using a key I had been given, I entered through a discreet door, and proceeded to the Physical Therapy room, where the games would begin. I laid out my toys on an examination table, and went to let in Lenny, the professional piercing artist in, where I filled him in on the festivities to take place. He went to work immediately, taking his needles, and the three 10 gauge rings, and placing them in the autoclave, along with a pair of Pennington Forceps. By this time it was Eight O’clock, and Doctor Weinstadt and Elisabeth had arrived. She had on a trench coat and high spiked heels that were locked on. When the doctor removed the coat, I and Lenny saw that she was wearing a prisoner’s chain belt with a pair of handcuffs, that kept her bound with her arms in front, and a stainless steel collar, and nothing else. If this bitch could blush, she gave a very good imitation of it when the coat was removed. Part of the reason Doctor Weinstadt had chosen me was because Elisabeth had never submitted to a woman, and Lenny only added to her embarrassment. Come to think of it, since she was bare-assed, she had good reason to be embarrassed. The doctor released her and I directed her to the examination table, and told her to put on the bra, she seemed grateful until she touched it, then her mouth and eyes flew wide open. I told her to hurry since we didn’t have all night to wait for her.

She gingerly put it on and adjusted it as best she could, (grimacing all the way) and I threw a pair of suspension cuffs to her, telling her to put them on. I also tossed over a huge ball gag, and told her she knew what to do with that. When she complied without a murmur, I grabbed the ring on her collar, and swiftly walked her over to the rings hanging from the ceiling, clipped the cuffs to the rings and raised the rings till her arms were stretched in a “Y” above her. I walked around behind her and tightened the gag one more notch, really opening her eyes. This was going to be fun. I started by warming her pink posterior with the cat, and gave her puss a couple of shots from behind for good measure. She was very good, gasping and snorting but not crying out, of course the gag would have stifled that anyway but she was trying to be good. For my next bit of entertainment, I called over Lenny. I cut the bra off of her frozen mammaries, and he marked where the piercings were to go after toweling off any moisture. He got his gloves on, and picked up the first pair of needles, clamped both nipples with the forceps, and deftly pierced each of her frozen nubs. Having also donned gloves, I the stepped forward with the rings, and inserted them and secured them. There was just a small drop of blood from each nipple, which I swabbed off with a q-tip and alcohol. They looked savage sitting there impaling her nipples, for they not only were large in thickness, they were also large enough to insert my thumb through, but I had other plans. I released her from the rings, and she fell to her knees, moaning behind her gag, and clasping her wounded breasts. I would see to it that she stayed that way for the trip home.

I reached into my bag, and retrieved a pair of slave bracelets I had worn during my days as a sub. If you have never seen these, they are filigreed silver with two chains, which extend on either side of the knuckle, attaching to a similar ring, which fits over the index finger. I snatched away one of her hands, and inserted her left index finger through the ring in her right nipple, and placed the slave bracelet over it and clasped the bracelet closed. The look in her eyes said it all. The clasp was easy enough to unlatch, with another hand, but by this time I had done the same to her Left hand and right nipple. She could only hug herself now and remain very, very still lest she cause more pain to her throbbing orbs. The tears, I knew, were real. I grabbed the ring on her collar again, unbuckled the gag, unsnapped my skirt, and forced her head between my thighs, and said one word: “Lick”! She knew what I wanted, and although I had douched, she knew what she was tasting, but she went at it like a pro after a few tentative licks, and devoured my nubbin till I almost got shakey legs and came, holding her head tightly to me. I maintained my cool though, and calmly stepped away from her, that girl for a virgin, had a mouth that would not quit.

I attached a lead to her collar, and jerking on it got her to stand and then I walked her back to the examination table. I had her sit on it, and then helped her lay back. If she though it was all over, she was in for a surprise. I quickly strapped her waist to the table, extended the stirrups, and placed each of her high-heeled feet into them, securing them with a strap. I strapped her again below the knees, and at the top of her thighs, and spread the stirrups as high and as far apart as the mechanism would allow, thus exposing her shaven sex for all to see. During this time, Doctor Weinstadt had looked on with great interest, and I had caught him playing with himself as she had licked me. I retrieved my crop, and proceeded to give her six to the inside of each thigh. At first she howled, then remembered herself, and bit her lip, but the tears came without respite.

Deciding that a bit of mercy was in order, I had Lenny spray her clit with a topical variation of Novocain, and that deadened the area, and he quickly Pierced the skin behind her clit, forcing it out for all to see from its hood. I stepped in again, observing sterile procedures, and inserted a ring, which matched the ones in her nipples. The finale was almost anti-climatic, Doctor Weinstadt had revealed that Elisabeth was loath to consent to anal sex, but as part of her penance, she had worn a butt plug of increasing diameter for the past week. Thus, after donning my strap-on, I got to take her anal virginity, and I pumped her for all I was worth. I finally came again, and released her from the table. She unsteadily got to her feet, the good doctor placed the trench coat about her once again, and they departed, with him giving me his sincerest thanks.

Epilog:

Elisabeth had a hard time of it during the next two months, for the good doctor had purchased new lingerie for her. He bought matching panty and bra sets, seven of them, and had a seamstress sew buttonholes at strategic points in them. The buttonholes were very stiff, and long enough for the rings to go through without being removed. Thus her sensitive parts were kept stimulated through the day as she went about her work, which only increased her ferocity at the bar. They appeared at our group gatherings, and she always kept her once arrogant eyes downcast when around me, and I got to enjoy her sweet mouth again and again. Usually the slave bracelets bound her, with her left hand inserted through her clit ring. The good doctor had great time exhibiting her, and asking the group whether she was to be regarded as a maiden protecting her modesty, or a wanton bitch who couldn’t keep her hands off herself. Overwhelmingly the vote was for the latter, and her mouth and ass were taken advantage of repeatedly, being the only orifices available. She has retired from the law now a year later, and is devoting herself to being the life companion to Doctor Weinstadt, who seems to have developed a personality lately. And she is always very respectful and deferential to me.