Elizabeth Finally Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation we had that morning was sobering, and revelatory. She showed me a text that she had received earlier in the morning.

Freddy: 'Thank your husband for me, isn't often I get to take such a beautiful woman out for the evening. Make sure he knows what's going down next weekend too baby, don't want no drama.'

I didn't exactly know how to react to last night, but by the end of the conversation we had in the morning we both basically knew she'd see him again. The excitement of the evening was undeniable, and the sex we had at the end of it was some of the best of our entire relationship. The only massive, lingering issue, was the looming reality of my cuckolding. I knew Liz had wanted to bed a black man for a very long time. I thought back on some of the amatuer porns I had caught her watching over the years, realizing that the one filming the interracial action on screen was most likely the woman's husband, boyfriend. My dick stirred absurdly at the possibility of that harrowing reality. Could she actually take it that far? Could she actually be that impossibly naughty? More importantly, would I actually be okay with it once it happened? Why was the thought of my wife taking another man deep inside her feeling like an insane turn on, and not a disgusting betrayal?

It was only later that day when I received a few more screen caps of her text conversation with Freddy, which did nothing but solidify the reality of what was coming.

Freddy: 'So next Friday again baby? Same time? This time I'm taking you home for a little while, show you my place.'

Elizabeth: 'I don't know Freddy. I think so, but I'm nervous.'

The next message sent me reeling. It was an image that Freddy sent to her, with the caption: 'Don't worry baby. Look what you do to me girl. Gonna give it to you this weekend.'

It was a picture of his cock, and it was rock solid, black, and impossibly big. I couldn't exactly tell because there was no point of reference in the picture, but it had to have been at least ten inches long, and insanely thick. It was a gut punch and it sent me reeling, slumping into my couch in aroused defeat. I couldn't believe Elizabeth was brazen enough to actually forward me the text - but I was simultaneously relieved that she seemed to be hiding nothing from me.

I waited a moment, and the another snap of their conversation came through, my mind still scrambled - trying to reconcile that this was actually happening.

Elizabeth: 'I haven't stopped thinking about it. It's so sexy!'

Freddy: 'Gonna fuck that married pussy with it baby, better let your hubby know. He's gonna get cucked by that BBC, make sure he's mentally ready for it. Gonna send you home to him after I fill you up with it.'

My dick immediately strained as hard as ever, and I suddenly felt light headed.

Elizabeth: 'Fuck Freddy, you just made me so wet! I can't stop looking at it! My hubby is downstairs, but don't worry I'm gonna tell him.'

Just when I thought the conversation couldn't heighten beyond the level of eroticism that it was already at, my wife texted her own image.

It was a close-up shot of her beautifully puffy pussy, her pale folds inflamed with arousal, and her delicate fingers rummaging across her sopping wet clit. It was the most erotic image I had ever seen.

Freddy: 'Fuck yeah baby girl, get your nut to this BBC. Gonna fill that white pussy up!'

I pulled my dick out from my basketball shorts and pumped myself to an immediate orgasm. I couldn't believe how depraved I had become in such a short span of time, and I certainly couldn't believe how depraved she had become either. I grabbed a few paper towels and cleaned the cum I spurted, and then I quietly went upstairs. The door to our master was partially ajar, and there she was. Her sweatpants and panties were pulled down around her ankles, legs raised in the air. She was holding the phone up with her left and, gazing at the image of his massive black manhood, with her right she was diddling her pussy as vigorously as I had ever seen her, moaning softly with lust.

I couldn't help myself. I entered the room saying nothing. She looked at me with glazed, lust-filled eyes. I knelt at the bedside, and buried my face into her pussy, lapping at her glistening cunt. It wasn't long before she had a powerful orgasm. She screamed a harrowing truth as she erupted in bliss. "Oh my God baby! I can't believe we're doing actually doing this! I can't believe I'm actually going to cuck you!" It was at that exact moment that I knew it was inevitable. Freddy was going to fuck my wife.

When the night finally arrived, it started off much like the previous one. Scotch in hand waiting for my wife to come downstairs prepared for another man. She arrived in a similar dress, albeit this one was red, and her tits were bouncing more with her movements. I quickly realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked at her with longing, with worry, with lust. She walked over to me and leaned down, kissing me with love. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you Steve. I'll be home later."

"I love you too baby." It escaped my lips in a whisper. I watched her ass as she strode confidently to our front door, giving me one last knowing look as she closed it behind her.

This time I was calm, this time I sipped quietly on my scotch in our living room. No television, no computer, nothing to distract me. I waited, and it was only an hour before it inevitably arrived. They probably didn't even go dancing.

It was a single text from my wife, it was a text that confirmed that I was now a cuckold.

Elizabeth: 'I love you baby, but this is what happens when you don't dance with your wife! Freddy just cucked you baby! He just fucked your wife with his big black cock!"

The video was simultaneously the most arousing and horrifying thing I had ever seen. It was cropped below her head as if to hide her identity, but the beautifully large tits on screen clearly belonged to my wife. They were bouncing erotically atop her chest as he thrust into her. Her tight tummy was coated in a sheen of her sweat, her gorgeously feminine hips twisted and contorted with the pleasure she was experiencing. Below all of that, was the site of my cuckolding. His cock was unbelievably large as it churned in and out of my wife. It was coated in her cream, which contrasted luridly against the blackness of his shaft. It was clear that she had already cum several times from how much of her essence coated his cock. Her pussy was gripping to his organ in surreal fashion, and the moaning that was audible even through my phone speaker was something I had never heard come out of her. It was guttural. I quickly realized that she had always wanted this, and I was strangely, bizarrely, happy that I was okay with her finally getting it. My ego had never taken such a hit, but I had also never been so aroused.

It was only a ten second clip, but I came to it three times before she arrived back home.

It was nearly 4 am when the front door slammed closed, waking me from my sleep, pants still around my ankles. I quickly fixed myself while she stared from the doorway, moonlight casting a silhouette around her gorgeous frame.

She walked over to me. She looked entirely disheveled, her hair was a mess, her lipstick smeared. Her dress was ripped and there appeared to me some dried cum caked to her breasts. My dick arose as I looked upon her.

She leaned down to kiss me finally, and her breath tasted of heat and salt, there was a lingering muskiness to her scent. It was evident another man had taken her, made her his own. "Meet me in the bedroom my love." She whispered it.

I sat in silence and darkness for a moment, listening as she gently walked up the stairs to our bedroom, and I eventually stood to follow.

When I walked in the door she was already naked, laying spread eagle on our bed. She looked a sexual goddess. I noticed all the areas of dried semen, caked to her tummy and titties. Marks all over her sides, legs, from where he had suckled on her. And then there was her pussy mound, red and inflamed like I had never seen it before. Her lightly trimmed pubic hair was matted down and mashed. She was gently massaging her pussy when I stepped towards the bed.

"It's so sore baby. He really pounded your wife's pussy." She looked at me with a depth of lust in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. It was a mix of longing, of taunting, of love.

I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I slowly knelt at the bedside, bringing my face close to my wife's sex. I looked up at her, watching as she brought both her hands up to squeeze her breasts, biting her lip as she watched me intently. Like her mouth, her womanhood smelled of the same musk, a man with a much larger cock had been here recently. He had stuffed her full of his organ, extracting powerful orgasms that she hadn't experienced in her life before tonight.

I dove in mouth first, kissing the soft skin where her inner thigh met her pussy folds, teasing her, kissing around her engorged, swollen lips, and then i planted my mouth directly on her sex - and made love to it with my tongue.

"Mmm, Oh Goddd Steve. That's it baby. Kiss it and make it better. Lick that pussy and make it all better."

Her moaning was out of this world, "Oh my God Steve this is so fucking hot baby! My entire body is on fireee!!!"

It wasn't long before she was bucking in orgasm, and it wasn't long after that that I planted my dick inside of her. She felt hot, and messy, but amazing all the same. I came almost instantly, burying my face into her neck, groaning loudly as she clawed into my back. Once we were both done we looked at each other, it was a look we had never shared before in our years together - but it was a look of lust and love and acceptance. We kissed each other passionately, and fell off into another delirious sleep.