Elizabeth Learns A Lesson

Story Info
Middle aged woman learns a hard lesson.
4.2k words
4.14
274.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz because that's what my husband insisted on calling me. My ex-husband that is. When I turned 36 he started sleeping with someone young enough to be our daughter. That was four years ago. Since then my daughter has left for college, my husband has moved out, and I'm stuck in this big house all alone. I went back to school, earned my teaching certificate, and now I can support myself. But I still feel trapped.

The neighbors were very supportive. I was really surprised when a neighbor kid, Tommy, started to help me out. He took care of the lawn in the summer and shoveled snow in the winter. I always paid him, but I knew he was doing this to be nice because a teenager could easily make more money working at McDonalds. Then last summer Tommy graduated from high school. But he still kept on helping around my house.

Last Friday I came home after work. It was already getting dark. As I pulled into the driveway I saw Tommy and two of his friends, Jim and Paul, on my front porch. Tommy said he wanted to try to fix a dripping faucet in the kitchen, but he didn't have much time because he was going out with his friends. So I let them in, showed them the kitchen, and offered to make some coffee for them. For a moment I had a funny feeling about this, but I really trusted Tommy. And my faucet was dripping. Then it happened.

All three boys looked at me funny, and Paul said "Let's fix her instead." In an instant they had grabbed me. I screamed, but they ignored that and dragged me into the bedroom. They flung me onto the bed. Tommy grabbed my blouse and pulled it open, ripping the buttons off. I tried to fight but they held me down. Then Tommy began pulling at my bra. He couldn't make it pop off so he pulled it up, letting my breasts fall out. Jim was on me instantly, his mouth on my breasts, and he was very rough, pulling hard and biting at my aching nipples. The pain was awful. "Please, don't hurt me" I begged.

Paul was the oldest. He said they wouldn't be too rough if I would cooperate. I shook my head yes...anything to stop the pain. And I had to stall for time, maybe I could find a way out of this. After all, they were just boys from my neighborhood.

"Stand up Liz" Paul commanded. I did. "Tommy and Jim were both feeling themselves through their jeans as the boys stared at my freely hanging breasts. "Strip" Paul ordered.

I couldn't believe that a nice kid like Tommy was involved in this. "Guys, I'm too old for you...I could be your mother...please..." I hoped to talk them out of it. They just smiled. "Strip now or else" Paul commanded. "No!" I replied. Paul stepped forward and slapped my face hard. "STRIP you old cunt!" I reluctantly reached behind and undid my bra strap. The boys stared. I let my bra and torn blouse drop to the floor. "Don't stop!"

"Boys…just leave now…please" I pleaded. "If you want it rough, we can really mess you up." Paul countered. I unzipped my skirt and slowly let it drop too. Now I was standing naked from the waist up, only wearing pantyhose and panties, in front of three uncontrolled boys.

I crossed my arms to hide my breasts. "If you leave now no harm done" I offered. "Too late for that Liz" Tommy said. Then Paul pointed at my pantyhose and said "Show us more you old slut." I felt tears on my cheeks. My face must have been turning red. I pulled off my pantyhose. As I bent over to do that my breasts hung down. I heard Jim say "Look at those hooters." And the others laughed. I hesitated. Paul said "Keep going" and I did, removing my panties. "Hey, she's not a natural blond" Paul said and I felt a complete loss of control. My God, let this end now I thought.

Paul and Jim forced my onto the bed. They held my arms. "OK Tommy, do it" Paul said. I watched as Tommy undressed. His penis was erect, hard, and big. He positioned himself between my legs, spreading them apart. "You need this Liz" he said as he lowered himself onto me. I could feel his penis pressing against me. Then Tommy slid his hand down, and grabbing his penis, I felt him push the head against my pussy lips. I gasped out "My God Tommy...don't!"

With Paul and Jim holding me down, Tommy pressed the head of his penis against my pussy lips. "Oh please Tommy...we're friends...don't do this" I begged. Tommy hesitated, then Paul said "Ram it in her!." Tommy did. It took several hard pushes but he finally put his entire length inside me. Because I was dry the pain was bad. "AHHHHHHH. Tommy...my God NOOOO!" He was so hard and long. I had trouble breathing.

Jim started to play with my breasts. He squeezed them. I prayed he wouldn't be as rough as he was before, hurting my nipples. Tommy paused for a moment when he was inside me. Then he moaned and started to pump his penis in and out of me. I closed my eyes. All my attention was on Tommy. He was driving into me again and again, long slow strokes that were having an effect on my body. I didn't want to, but my body was responding. I opened my eyes, the other boys were staring, smiling.

"Please Tommy, stop this, I'm begging." Tommy ignored my pleading. He was staring at me, but not really looking at me. And he was doing it faster. I couldn't believe that this nice boy was raping me.

Jim stopped squeezing my breasts, thank God. He sat back and watched Tommy pound at my pussy. Paul also let go of my arm and was watching. I knew I was crying again. How could these guys be watching, enjoying this? I yelled "RAPE, HELP ME" but it had no effect. Tommy kept moving faster and faster. I could hear his body slapping against mine, and I felt my juices flowing. "Oh God Tommy, stop this now." Tommy only seemed to enjoy my begging.

Another three or four minutes went by. My husband had never gone this long. If Tommy kept this up I knew I would loose control and climax. I hated the thought of these boys raping me and me actually climaxing. I had to hold back, control myself. Then I felt Tommy's body stiffen. He stopped pumping his penis into me, paused....waited a long moment, then rammed himself all the way in...and my neighbor boy came inside me! He didn't stop. Tommy just kept squirting himself inside my battered pussy. Then he collapsed onto me, his weight pinning me to the bed. "Oh Tommy..." I was crying. "Get the hell out of here." Paul's face came into view. He smiled. It was a wicked, evil look. "No Liz, we aren't leaving yet" he laughed.

Finally Tommy got off of me. He didn't even look at me, just grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room. A few moments later I heard the TV come on loudly to a music video station. Then I noticed Jim. He was already undressed. Jim stared at me, then he got on top of me. With his right hand he grabbed my left breast. Oh no I thought. Then he raped me. Jim was much faster than Tommy had been. The whole time Jim keep squeezing my aching breasts. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. I couldn't believe that someone would enjoy inflicting pain on me for his own sexual pleasure. After a few minutes Jim was done, and my breasts were sore, red, and had marks from where he had grabbed and squeezed them so hard. I was crying. Then Jim took his clothes and left.

Paul was still dressed. He told me to get up. "No, just do it and leave." I said back to him, hoping that the worst was over. "Get up old slut or I'll ram it up your ass!" I knew Paul meant what he said and got up as quickly as possible. Then he pointed to the bathroom door. "Shower yourself, get that cum off you" he commanded. My legs were like rubber, and Tommy's and Jim's ejaculate ran down my leg. My breasts were red and sore. It had been four years since I had been with a man. My husband had never been this rough. My body felt overwhelmed. It was shaky but I made it into the bathroom. I got into the shower and turned it on nice and hot. Steam filled the little room. I felt my body loosen up. The heat felt good. Then Paul said "Wash good, and make it fast. I won't wait all night."

I must have been too slow, after about a minute Paul pulled me out of the shower. He watched as I towel dried myself. Then Paul forced me back to the bed. "Lay down" he commanded. I slowly got onto the bed. "Lay on your side!." I turned my back to Paul. I could hear him undressing but couldn't see him. Then he was next to me. After a moment I felt Paul's hand on my hip. He ran his hand up and down my leg a few times, then over my rear, feeling my curves. At that moment Paul started to run his tongue over my ear. He's trying to seduce me I thought, shocked and surprised. Paul's erection was as big as Tommy's, maybe bigger, and it pressed against my back side. His hand worked towards my pussy. It didn't take long for Paul to enter me. I gasped as his penis stretched my pussy wide. He was bigger than Tommy, much bigger. Then he grabbed my legs under the knees and pulled my legs up towards my chest. This allowed him to shove inside me even deeper than Tommy had. And he did, as far into me as he could possible go. "Ohhhhh" I moaned.

"I know you held back for Tommy...but you will cum for me" Paul whispered into my ear. "Please don't" I begged. This was too much. I didn't want this to happen. Paul started to move his hips, driving himself into me. His hand let go of my legs and returned to my pussy. He started to touch my clitoris. A electric shock ran through my body. "Nooooo Paul, no" I gasped. His other hand was on my chest, his fingers circling my nipple. My body reacted. My nipple became hard and stood up. "Oh yes" Paul said into my ear. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut. Paul was doing it faster now. And he continued to touch my clitoris and my nipple. He knew what he was doing.

Then Paul said "Liz, talk to me."

"Paul, just finish and leave" I said. "No you dumb old cunt, talk dirty!" No, not this, I thought. Paul sensed my hesitation. "Do it or I fuck your ass" he threatened. I had no choice. "Oh yes, do it" I said. Paul sounded angry. "Do it like you mean it. Last chance!"

"Oh Paul" I moaned, trying to use a seductive voice, "Do me Paul, do me." Paul pumped into my pussy faster. "Yes...yes...YES! That's so good." Even faster and deeper now. His hand expertly playing with my clitoris. "Ohhh, ohhhh, so good." Paul was like a machine, using my body. "Talk dirty!" he ordered. "Fuck me Paul. Fuck me with your hard, hard cock." I never said words like that before. I was embarrassed and ashamed. "Paul...fuck me fuck me fuck me...YES...OH YES." Then it happened. I couldn't hold on. "AhhhPaullllllllll I'm cuming" I panted between hard demanding thrusts into me.

Just as I started to climax Paul stopped. He laid still and enjoyed my quivering body reacting and rubbing against his. He didn't climax in me. Instead he pulled out and I felt his hand on my pussy. Then he took his hand and rubbed my juices over my rear. "No Paul...I did what you wanted" I begged. "Not good enough to make me cum" Paul laughed. He pushed me face down into the pillow. Paul spread my ass cheeks with one hand. "No Paul. Let me try again. I'll do better." I pleaded.

Then a hot pain as I felt Paul's penis pushing into my rear. I buried my face into the pillow. I wanted to muffle my scream because I knew it would excite Paul. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

Paul only entered me a few inches. It felt like a baseball bat was inside me. Tears ran down my face. This bastard was taking me like no man had ever done before! I hated him. Then...another few inches. "NO PLEASE STOP YOU'RE KILLING ME." Then another inch. I thought I'd pass out from the shock. Then suddenly something hot and sticky. Paul came into my rear. I couldn't stop crying. I was too angry and hurt.

Paul layed on me until his erection was completely gone. I could feel Paul's penis getting smaller inside my rear end. Finally it slid out. Then he got up. I rolled onto my side. Without saying anything he grabbed my arm and twisted it until I got up. "Please don't hurt me" I heard myself beg weakly. Then Paul pulled me naked, his ejaculate running out of my rear, to the living room where the other boys were.

"No more...I can't...please boys...." Tommy looked at me funny, like he never had before and it scared me. Paul and Jim were smiling. "One last thing" Jim said, "blow us!" Paul was shaking his head yes. "Hell no! Get out!" I practically shouted, hoping that if I could take charge of these boys they might leave. Paul replied "Suck us off or get your ass reamed out again."

I knew what to do, this was something my husband loved and I had lots of practice. I quickly knelt at Jim's feet, took his penis in my hand. I gently squeezed his shaft and ran my tongue over the head of his penis. He became hard much faster than my husband did, thank God. I slid his head into my mouth, my tongue and lips working together to satisfy Jim before he decided to rape my rear end. "MMMMMM" I hummed as I took another inch of Jim's penis into my mouth. This humming always made my husband climax, I hoped it would do the same for Jim. "MMMMMMM" and another inch into my mouth.

Jim began to pump himself against my face. He was trying to get more of his penis into my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could, I wanted him to climax fast. I placed my right hand on his butt cheek and squeezed it gently. "MMMMMMM." My other hand went to his penis shaft. "MMMMMMMM." I held his shaft between my thumb and forefinger. "MMMMMMMMMM!!!" Gently squeezing Jim's shaft I sucked as hard as I could.

"Oh yeah!" Jim panted. His body became tense. My hand and lips could feel Jim's penis make small contractions. Then a huge squirt of hot sticky liquid filled my mouth. I could taste and smell Jim's fluid. I kept sucking, until Jim stopped squirting. Jim kept his penis in my mouth, I had no choice but to swallow. There was so much fluid I had to swallow twice to get it down.

I looked at Paul. If he was next I wanted to get this over with. I wanted these boys to leave. But Paul had changed his mind. He said "That was quite a show, but I don't think you can do that twice. So let's try something else."

Paul pulled me up against the sofa. No, not my rear again I thought in panic. I had to reason with him. "Paul, I can do that again...let me do it...please." Paul didn't answer. He positioned me on my knees, my chest on the sofa, my rear pointing towards the boys. "Paul, please, that'll kill me." I begged. Paul didn't say anything. He got behind me. "No Paul...I'll give you money...anything... don't hurt my rear again...PLEASE." I was crying now. Paul grabbed my hips with his hands. "No" I said weakly, feeling faint. Then he put himself inside me. But not my rear. Paul was in my pussy from behind. He said "Liz, I won't butt fuck you, If you do what you did in the bed room."

Paul's penis was hard as a rock. It was inside my abused pussy. Paul's hands on my hips could pull me back onto his penis with all his strength. I knew I was at his mercy. I had to do what Paul wanted. "What do you want?" I asked meekly. "Don't be stupid Liz. I want you to talk dirty to me again."

"Paul, if front of everyone? Please Paul. Don't do this."

"OK. Then I ram it in your ass!"

"No Paul...don't. I'll do it"

"NOW!" Paul ordered. He pulled my hips back against him. "OOOOOOH" I gasped. I could still smell and taste Jim's ejaculate. It was sticky on my lips. And Paul's sudden ramming into my aching, tired pussy was too much. I felt faint. "TALK SLUT!" I knew I had no choice. If Paul took me by my rear again I'd die. "Oh baby, sooo good." Paul made a long deep stroke into me. "Oh yes Paul....more...." Another stroke, deeper, harder. ..".more Paul...more." He was stretching my pussy wide. Each time Paul pumped into me he used his hands on my hip to pull me onto his penis. This was the roughest sex I ever had. My breasts were pounding against the sofa. Each time Paul rammed into me he used his entire body weight. It was hard for me to talk, but Paul insisted. "Yesss….oh baby YES!…ahhhhh Paul, you are so big…." I felt my clitoris rub against the material of the sofa. "Do it baby...do it good." I panted between Paul's rams into me. This time Paul couldn't hang on so long. He shot his load into me. At last Paul stopped. He pulled out. As soon as Paul was out of me I collapsed onto the floor. "Please God, make it stop" I cried out loud in desperation.

Paul and Jim were dressed. They didn't even look back at me. They just walked out the door. As they left I heard Paul say "See ya later Tommy, enjoy your old slut." Paul was laughing.

I looked at Tommy. "Why? We are friends. I trusted you." Tommy gave me that scary look again. "I've wanted you for so long. But you wouldn't cum for me. I was standing outside your bedroom when you came for Paul! I watched you blow Jim, you enjoyed it! BUT YOU WON'T MAKE LOVE TO ME!" Tommy was angry at me? He raped me with his friends and now he was angry with me? "Tommy, they raped me, I didn't enjoy that."

"LIAR!" Tommy yelled into my face. Fear ran through my body. I begged "Please Tommy, let me go."

"No. This never stops until you make love to me! Paul is right, you are a slut." Tommy, his face red with anger, told me to stand up. I did. He stared at my naked body. Then Tommy said "I still love you Liz, and I'll make you love me."

Tommy took me back into my bedroom. "Go shower." I went into the bathroom, and for the second time that long horrible night I cleaned myself so a boy could ravage my body. Tommy let me stay in the shower as long as I wanted. I let the steam and hot water run over my aching body. I tried to think of a way out of this, but was too tired and stressed out to think straight. I broke down and cried. The desperation was overwhelming. And I was also afraid. Afraid that Tommy would try to repeat what Paul had done to me.

Finally the hot water tank ran dry. I couldn't stay in the bathroom any longer. I wrapped a towel around myself and cautiously stepped back into the bed room. Tommy was sitting on my bed. He handed me a nightgown. My God, Tommy must of gone through my things while I was showering.

Tommy handed me something I bought a long time ago when I was trying to keep my husband. I hadn't worn it in years. It was a pink gown, the material that covered my breasts was thin so you could see through it. The gown was long and had a slit up the side, so that my entire leg was exposed all the way up to my rear end. "Please Tommy, don't do this. I'm your friend..." I begged. "Put it on." He commanded.

I put on the gown. Tommy hadn't given me the matching panties that went with it. The material was as sheer as I remembered, but I was a size bigger now and the gown barely covered me. It was tight. Tommy stared at me. "So beautiful." He said quietly.

Then Tommy said "This room smells like Paul's cum." And he led me into the guestroom. "Get on the bed." he ordered. "Please Tommy, don't rape me." Tommy just looked at me and said "It's not rape Liz, it's love."

I pulled down the covers and got onto the bed. I pulled the blanket over me. Tommy stared for a moment, then he stripped and got into the bed next to me. He ran his fingers over my face. Then he gently pulled the gown aside, exposing my left breast. "Oh yeah." he whispered, then he put his mouth to my nipple. Tommy was trying to repeat what Paul had done, but he was less experienced and clumsy. I gasped "Tommy, don't pull so hard, that hurts." To my surprise Tommy became more gentle, using his lips and tongue to work my breast. My nipple became erect. Tommy said "See, I knew you wanted this."

Tommy's right hand started to squeeze my rear. I hoped that by playing along Tommy would finish fast and leave. "Oh yes Tommy." I moaned, hoping it would sound sexy to my neighbor boy. "Call me lover." Tommy insisted. I complied. "Ahhhh, you are so good lover." Tommy's hand was now at my pussy. "So good. So good." I moaned. One finger exploring my female parts, spreading my pussy lips. "Oh lover...oh yes." The finger entering me, probing, feeling. "Tommy, you are so good, so good." Then he moved away from me. "Liz, get on top"

12