Elizabeth, the Rich Daughter

Story Info
Elizabeth is a billionaire's daughter seeking a husband.
3.1k words
3.97
13.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth, the billionaire's daughter.

Decades ago there were discrete advertisements in the Herald Tribune International edition seeking appropriate partners for very rich women. Applications would go to appropriately discrete companies in Zürich. In this modern age with many times more billionaires there is a whole new approach to finding suitable candidates for marriage. So it was that Elizabeth's parents put out feelers to find a husband for their only daughter Elizabeth who had just finished university and was starting to learn the ropes in the family business. She was unaware of these inquiries on her behalf. Her parents looked at the candidates and agreed that one of them, Robert, who was appropriately wealthy and whose bloodlines including being one of the descendants of an illegitimate son of the King a few centuries ago.

The super-rich do not go to normal establishments like everybody else. They have other considerations, such as being protected from kidnapping and the advances of gold-diggers of both sexes, seeking to improve their fortunes. They meet at very large parties held in the enormous mansions owned by their peers. It was somehow organised that Robert would go to one of these parties and Elizabeth would be discreetly shepherded towards him to see if they could hit it off. At the first party Elizabeth had a few dances with Robert and at the next party a week later she had more dances and a longer conversation with him. She decided he looked like a potential husband and when she told her mother, she suggested that Elizabeth invite him for a picnic and some horse-riding at their country property.

Robert duly arrived and he and Elizabeth saddled the horses while she carried the lunch in a picnic basket. Elizabeth was very impressed at how proficient he was in saddling the horse and how well he rode. At least he was well trained in horsemanship. They rode out to the centre of the property to a little pavilion next to a small lake and had lunch. It was a warm summer's day and Elizabeth suggested having a swim but Robert demurred, saying that he did not have a costume.

Elizabeth and Robert both knew what they were there for - they were checking each other over to see whether they considered the other person to be marriage material. This wasn't necessarily a love match because both knew that there were more important considerations than love. Their interests had to align. They would grow to love each other if they got married and began to seek common goals like having children and raising a family and keeping their fortunes together. There were no rules of the game. Anything and everything could happen except that no sex was allowed until they were actually married, just in case they did not get married. The prenups would be drawn up on the basis that both parties were virgins and did not have previous children and a whole host of other things.

Elizabeth had never even been close to having a boyfriend before but she liked the cut and jib of Robert. She thought that he would make a good husband and importantly was not wealthier than she was.

"I haven't got a costume either but we can still have a swim."

She stood up and removed her blouse and jodhpurs and faced him with a nice white bra and lacy panties. Her breasts were a good shape and filled her bra nicely with more than a hint of flesh swelling beyond the edge. Her Mons Veneris was prominent and you could just see the shadow of her bush behind the lace. She looked ridiculous still wearing her riding boots but she didn't care. She wanted this relationship to go on. She had taken a fancy to Robert. She wanted the knight to show his lance.

"Come on. Don't you want to have a swim?"

He had never seen so much bare flesh on a woman in his life and this spurred him on to undress himself until he too was standing only with his underpants on and riding boots. There was a moment of hesitation before either of them would take the final step and reveal what they both desperately wanted to see. Elizabeth walked over to Robert and pulled down his underpants revealing what can only be considered a right royal penis of good length and shape. While she knew what to expect in a vague sort pf way, it was nevertheless a surprise to see an object that she knew was designed to penetrate her right up to the hilt. It was getting longer by the second and she imagined she could see the pulsing as it happened. When would it stop? There was no sense of fear but a realisation that her own vagina must be large enough to take it all in. That was a surprise.

She turned around for Robert to undo her bra and when it was off, turned around again so that he could pull her panties down revealing that she had a nicely trimmed bush of the same colour as her hair. She knew that this was the last barrier to revealing her nakedness to him and enabling access to her most private parts. She had no idea why at this moment her own hands failed her and she wanted him to do it. She wasn't going to give him her visual virginity. He would have to take it. It was a task that Robert was more than happy to do.

Elizabeth was not a timid, naive girl but a decisive person who had trained herself to get to the point and make decisions in her father's business. It would be hers one day and she needed to know how to run it. This situation was no different. She knew what the goal was and she knew what she wanted.

"Help me take my boots off." Elizabeth knew that when she sat down to do this and he lifted her leg to take her boot off she would be able to expose what she had been hiding between her legs. Would he turn out to be a crack horseman? First one boot, then another. The sight of her pussy had the desired effect and within seconds his right royal penis became even larger and longer, much to her delight.

Just as a person who has never had something get near their eye and experienced the instinctive reaction to close their eyelids, so Elizabeth had never had the instinctive reaction which occurs when a woman first sees a man's penis. The sight of Robert's penis caused that instinctive reaction and it suddenly became an object of intense interest. Her mind instinctively considered the possibility that it might soon enter her body. Positive emotional responses continued at the possibility that it could be put into that place that had never received any attention from her at all. She could feel the slightest bit of tingling and a ticklish feeling between her legs.

Robert had not missed the sight of her exposed crack even though it only lasted a few seconds. His life had been full of exposure to the sight of girls ogling him on campus who wore tight sweaters and T-shirts which showed their nipples poking through. There were plenty of very short skirts and glimpses of panties but he had never seen what had been hidden underneath. Now it was there in front of his eyes and the delightful aroma of something he had never experienced. He wanted more.

She took his hand and they walked down towards the little jetty where there was a boat moored.

"It's safe to jump in. The water is quite deep here."

She jumped and Robert followed and they frolicked in the water together for a while. They swam and talked until finally Elizabeth walked to the water's edge and walked back to the pavilion where she produced two towels and they dried themselves.

"That was very good, wasn't it? It's lovely and warm."

She placed her towel on the grass and lay down to get a bit of a suntan. Robert lay next to her and they held hands but did nothing more.

Robert was the first to break the silence. "Doesn't it feel a little strange that we're here together naked and we hardly know each other?"

"Yes and no. I often come here by myself and I have a swim in my birthday suit and it feels so great and relaxing. I've been here with a couple of girlfriends and we've done it and they loved it too. It's so liberating not to have any clothes on. I told my mother a few days ago that I'd invited you and she gave me a book to read, 'The Joy of Sex' and I've just finished it. It was all so new for me and I thought to myself that you'd like to see me naked and I certainly wanted to see you naked and I thought to myself, if that's going to happen sometime, better sooner than later. Why wait? You can't imagine how reading that book excited my interest. I'd been aware for a long time what sex was all about but suddenly seeing all those drawings and everything made me excited. I thought to myself, I already like Robert. It's about the way you behave and the things you're interested in. If I like him physically and he likes me physically, I think we have a future. What about you?"

"When you put it like that, I understand. Of course, I like looking at you. What man would not want to look at a pretty naked young woman? You're very pretty and you look great. It's funny you read 'The Joy of Sex.' I found it a few months ago hidden behind some books at home. Our parents must've got married around the same time. The longer I am here with you, the more natural it seems."

"You and I and all the people we mix with, we live such different lives to normal people. We're always protected and on our guard against being kidnapped and making sure that gold-diggers can't move among us and we have to be so careful that we don't blot our copybooks with each other. It means you have to keep your guard up all the time and it's so great to be here with you and be so relaxed. Don't you feel that too?"

"Of course."

Robert rolled towards her and kissed her gently on the lips, as if to see if Elizabeth approved. She did and wrapped her arms around him and pressed her breasts against his body. She could feel his right royal erection pressing against her body and could not help herself from sneaking a look. The sight sent a shiver of delight through her body and she tried to contemplate what it would feel like pushing its way into her vagina. She knew she had one but had never actually seen it. She had seen pictures in the book of what it looked like on other women but the thought that she had one had never crossed her mind up to that point. In the book it talked about being gentle. At that moment she visualised herself on her back in the missionary position with Robert about to enter her. Her eyes glazed over.

"What are you thinking?"

"You'll find out." Her hand moved to touch his dick while his hand moved gently between her legs and a finger probed her crack. Elizabeth was enjoying the day better than she could ever have imagined.

"Damn. It's getting late. I've got to be at a board meeting at 5 o'clock. I'll have to go. Can we come back tomorrow?"

"Of course. We can have a barbecue."

Next day was a repeat of the day before and after a steak and a swim Robert and Elizabeth found themselves lying next to each other on a blanket on the grass. Robert didn't hesitate and kissed Elizabeth while his hand found her breast and began massaging it.

"I like that. It feels so good." Elizabeth's juices were beginning to flow.

"I had a look at the book again last night and now I know what to do much better. You look truly beautiful and I love the way you haven't shaved yourself. It's really exciting to be here and see you like this."

"It's pretty obvious you're excited. I can see that. Just looking at your dick makes me want to make love to you right now but you know I can't. When we get married, I want you to bury it right in me."

"Do you think we're going to get married?"

"Well I like you. Do you like me?"

"Yes."

They looked into each other's eyes and his hand moved to her muff and rummaged around. She led his finger into her slit. She was already well aroused and wet enough to be considered slushy. Robert's continued rubbing caused her to even get slushier until she rolled back, her body stiffened and quivered and she had one almighty orgasm. Her eyes never left his for one second, even when she collapsed into a heap.

"Oh God! What was that? That's never happened before. Oh God, it was wonderful."

"I think you just had a textbook orgasm. I've never seen one before but it seems to match the description in the book."

Elizabeth tried to remember what was in the book but she couldn't bring it to mind. She mentally skimmed through the pages wondering what she should do next. As her mind calmed down, her eyes descended onto his erect penis which seemed to be very lonely. Her hand moved down and her fingers moved gently over it, as if trying to determine the measurements for a 3-D printer. Robert's face showed his delight as she pulled his foreskin down and put her mouth over the tip and sucked until he pulled her head away and she watched as he ejaculated all over the grass.

"I can't believe it. All that would have gone inside me if we'd been making love. What a waste. Come on let's have a swim."

In the water they cuddled and rubbed their bodies together and kissed and cuddled and kissed and cuddled until eventually they came out onto dry land and repeated what they had just done.

"Robert. I like you very much. Do you think we will get married one day?"

"Elizabeth. Yes I do. Why wait? We could get married tomorrow if you like."

"Really? Do you mean that? Is that a proposal? Are you serious?"

"Yes, of course I'm serious. If I made a few calls right now I could organise that we sign the prenups and have a civil marriage at the town hall tomorrow and we can organise a big dinner at any hotel in town. What do you think? I can't wait to make love to you."

"Give me a moment. I need to think for a moment. Yes, okay. I think we'll learn to love each other. Let me ring my mother."

Elizabeth took her phone. "Mum. Robert has just proposed to me and he wants to get married tomorrow. We'll have a civil ceremony and a dinner for everybody at your favourite hotel. What do you think?"

"Elizabeth. I've met him a few times and he seems nice. I know your father likes him too. Go for it."

"Mum. Organise the hotel. Organise the dinner and the guest list. Robert will give you his list later. Thanks mum."

The next day at 11.30 the prenups were signed, at 12.30 the marriage took place at the town hall and at 1 o'clock Robert and Elizabeth and their parents had lunch at the hotel. At 2.15 Robert Elizabeth went upstairs to the honeymoon suite. Within seconds they had torn their clothes off from each other and were standing naked at the side of the bed. Elizabeth took her copy of the Joy of Sex out of her bag, bookmarked at the appropriate page with an illustration of cunnilingus and said to Robert, "I want you to try this and then we can make love."

After a few moments of kissing and fondling of breasts and nipples Elizabeth lay down on her back with her with knees bent and open and signalled Robert to put his head between her legs. She had planned for this moment the whole morning and now that it was here she wished that the lights were off so that she didn't have to expose her pussy. She would have been a lot less self-conscious if he had been able to do it to her with her panties on but there was no escaping - if she wanted his tongue on her clitoris, there was no other way. She would just have to grin and bare it. But it was worth it. God, it was worth it. Robert marvelled at the sight of her clitoris which seemed to be larger than he remembered from yesterday. His tongue licked from side to side and in all directions while Elizabeth squirmed. There was no doubt that Robert was not very experienced at doing this but it wouldn't have mattered. Elizabeth was in such state of expectation that any activity down there would have had the desired result and sure enough, in a few minutes she had another orgasm.

"Now it's your turn."

Robert needed no second invitation. Elizabeth had read the book and placed a pillow under the cheeks of her bottom, the better to allow

easy access to her vagina. She wasn't normally a woman to allow things to happen to her but for this particular act there was no alternative but to allow the male of the species to be the active agent. A spear was meant to penetrate - a vagina could only be passive and receive. She had thought of having a Brazilian wax but the idea that her hairdresser would be able to see her pussy was repugnant. She thought she looked pretty good down there - her light brunette hair colour was attractive and not like those Middle-Eastern girls who must have had really black bushes. It would have been like going into the Black Hole of Calcutta - yuk!

Robert copied what he had seen on porn and waved his penis up and down her slit, touching her clitoris and getting her wet and excited. It wasn't necessary at all and soon the crown of his right royal penis was gently forcing its way into her vagina. She hadn't had time to get on the pill and was quite happy if she got pregnant. It would be good to get the kids out of the way and let her continue with her career in her father's business. They had four more fucks before they went down for the reception at 7.30.

The next morning they flew to Sardinia for their honeymoon on her father's yacht. That's how the super-rich do it.