Elizabeth York Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck ..." he mumbled to himself, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

He scrambled closer, his hands reaching behind her back where he quickly located the fastener to her bra. He unsnapped the hooks with ease and felt the encouraging tug forward as he released her massive jugs. He pulled back and groaned.

Her nipples were huge. Puffy and hard and erect. He flicked a finger over one and made Elizabeth gasp. He flicked it again and Elizabeth responded immediately.

He let his hands sink into her large fleshy breasts. Oh god that felt so good. He fondled and groped, cupped and squeezed, pushing at her tits over and over and over again until he was sure his cock was going to explode. He could feel he had a massive wet spot inside his shorts.

Elizabeth was gone. She was so turned on it hurt. The booze had done for her and this young teenager had played her for a fool. He was tormenting her, teasing her, turning her inside and out, pushing all the right buttons as he rapidly dissolved her resolve into a quivering, shaking mass of mush.

Liam pulled Elizabeth to her feet. They stood face to face as Liam inspected his trophy. Naked from the waist up, her large breasts hung there suspended in fresh air. There was barely a hint of sag, not that it would have bothered Liam even if there had been. Her nipples were fully engorged, sticking proudly out, red and juicy and tender from his administrations.

He looked lower. Her fabulous shapely legs were encased as usual in skinny jeans and she was still wearing her high heels. And her ass. Holy mother of god! Her ass was truly superb. Liam walked round her to look at this work of art. Perfectly heart shaped, her full ass was wonderfully showcased by her tight jeans. His cock was throbbing fit to bust.

He moved in front of her and took hold of a boob in each hand. He fondled them as he closed up to her and kissed her needy lips. She returned his kiss, eagerly sucking on his tongue as he stuck it inside her mouth. Her hips started to move as her arousal built.

Dropping her tits, Liam moved to undo her jeans. As he slipped the button and lowered the zip, Elizabeth seemed to snap to her senses.

"No ... no ... we shouldn't be doing ..." She never finished her objection as Liam pulled her jeans down and stuck his hand straight up into her slick, juicy, sopping wet pussy.

He wiggled his fingers inside her feeling her juices flow over his digits as he rammed them unceremoniously in and out of her snatch.

"Ohhhhhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." Elizabeth emitted a long mournful moan.

She thrust down with her hips as Liam lowered her jeans all the way to the floor. He stooped down and lifting one foot, removed her high heel shoe and slid the leg of the jean off. Replacing her shoe first he repeated this action on the other leg.

He grinned at her as he stood up and slid his hand back up inside her pussy once more. Elizabeth responded violently as she thrust down. Liam was in awe as he felt her pussy muscles contract and squeeze his fingers tight.

"Oh fuuuuucckk Mrs York ... outstanding!" He had no idea what she'd done or how she'd done it but little did he care. He just knew it was fucking awesome!

Liam had watched enough porn on the computer in his bedroom to know what he wanted to do next. He'd fantasised for months and months of how he would fuck Elizabeth if ever he got the chance. He knew how many ways a woman could be pleasured and fucked but there was one he dearly wanted to use above all others.

He wanted to take her from behind and fuck her doggy style! He'd seen it so often and had visualised how it would look when he sank his cock into her. He wanted her to gasp in pleasure and pain, he wanted to see the hurt look of arousal in her eyes as he pounded her with his large cock and he wanted to see her large pendulous tits moving and swaying rapidly to and fro beneath her as he hammered into her over and over again.

As he lowered his shorts, Liam was unprepared as Elizabeth grabbed for his cock. As she squeezed hard and pulled at him he felt his cum bubbling up all the way out of his balls and up through his hard, throbbing, blood filled shaft.

Shit ... SHIT ... NOOOO ... It was too late. He exploded as his cum spurted out all over her hand. It dripped off her and onto the floor as his cock pulsed out a never ending stream of his sticky white gunge.

Even after he had finished Elizabeth carried on milking every last drop from his swollen shaft. He had not drooped and was still hard as a rock.

This was a first! Liam took the opportunity to march Elizabeth over to her kitchen worktop. He spun her round and bent her over. Spreading her legs wide he wasted no time in offering up his cock to the slippery wetness of her free flowing gash.

He pushed forward.

"Ohhhh ..." Elizabeth groaned as she felt her pussy resist this initial attempt at entry.

Liam was being too quick, trying too hard, his excitement at being in the position of fucking his next door neighbour, the root cause of all his teenage angst and desire, was almost too much.

He pulled back, sliding a couple of fingers into her pussy, spreading her lips, trying to make it easier the second time around.

He pushed forward again.

"Ohhhh ... fuuuck ... no ... no ..." Elizabeth groaned, as this time she felt the large head of his big cock slip inside her. Her pussy lips closed firmly round it.

Liam pushed forward again.

"Uummm ... steady Liam ... mmmm ... not so quick ... eeeeessshh ... you're too big and you're ... oooo ... going to hurt me if you don't slow down ..."

He pushed forward once more and watched, thrilled as his cock slid a little bit further inside her. This part of his cock was much thicker then the first few inches and he could see Elizabeth's pussy lips were being stretched to breaking point.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... Liam ... fuck ... you're so big ... oh fuck ..." Elizabeth was breathing hard as she felt Liam's cock fill her. She'd never had anything like this inside her, ever. The combination of girth and length was totally blowing her mind as well as destroying her pussy.

She turned to look over her shoulder. There it was! Liam was triumphant! That was the look he had craved for. The look of pain and fear, desire and arousal. He could dominate her now. She was going to be his fuck toy for as long as he wanted her to be.

"Ungh ..." Elizabeth snorted as he pushed more of his thick shaft inside her. Her pussy was completely filled and had little need to contract around his monster cock. He pushed the remaining inch inside her and paused. He knew that was customary in the porn films he had watched. And if it was good enough for them ...

He pulled back and then with one quick thrust, plunged back deep inside.

"HOLY FUCK ..." Elizabeth screamed as he slammed his cock hard back inside her. The little shit ...

Liam was officially in seventh heaven as he looked around the kitchen. He was trying to remember his surroundings, taking it all in so that he could relive this day over and over again. He was picking up the pace when he remembered he had his mobile phone with him.

Quickly pulling out of Elizabeth he fished it out of his shorts. Before Elizabeth had time to find out or realise what was happening he shoved his cock back inside.

"Oooggghhh ..." Elizabeth responded as he began to build up a bit of a rhythm. She was beginning to think she was liking this.

Liam fiddled around with his mobile, finally setting the video up to record the action. Elizabeth was blissfully unaware of the fact she was now starring in her very own porn flick.

Liam looked down at Elizabeth's ass. He could see his cock was slick from her copious juices and was now sliding freely in and out of her pussy with comparative ease. The only way anyone would know how much of a struggle it was for Elizabeth would be to listen to her moaning and groaning. She was grunting every time he hammered into her and sighing as he withdrew.

She could feel her arousal had grown to its peak and she was preparing for her orgasm. Liam unwittingly, due to his naivety, this being his first time and all and not knowing what he was doing, was actually driving her insane. He was taking her to the brink and then letting her down again. His hands were full of her large breasts and his fingers were pulling endlessly at her swollen nubs.

She began to push her ass back towards his cock, meeting his powerful thrusts with her own, her ass cheeks quivering each time they slammed together.

She needed a release and needed it soon. She wasn't a young woman after all and she wasn't sure how long her legs would last.

"Come on Liam ... fuck me ... fuck me hard ... fuck me harder you little shit bastard ... fuck me ... fuck me ... make me yours Liam ... fuck meeee ..." Elizabeth was screaming now as she pushed back faster and faster.

It was all Liam could do just to hang on as she took over.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me ... Liam ... come on ... fuck me good ... fuck me harder and ... and you ... mmmm ... can ... fuck ... mmmm ... me ...ooohhh ... again..."

Liam exploded as Elizabeth came to her orgasm. As she gyrated on his cock so he climaxed hard, spurting his seed into the depths of her totally ravaged pussy. He collapsed over her back, panting for breath.

"Fucking awesome Mrs York, just FUCKING AWESOME!" Liam shouted exuberantly. He was no longer a virgin and he had lost it to his fantasy fuck, Mrs Elizabeth ... YOU'RE A FUCKING GREAT FUCK ... York! He punched the air with his fist, jubilant in his conquest!

He stopped the video recording on his mobile phone and switched it off.

Elizabeth lay with her chest resting on the kitchen worktop and with her legs spread eagled. Her pussy felt devastated and her boobs were painful. She could feel something sliding down her leg and assumed it was Liam's sticky white fluid.

She couldn't seem to move but knew she had to. The realisation of what had occurred began to filter into her drink befuddled brain.

Just what have I done. She had a sickening feeling in her stomach and it wasn't from the booze. She'd just let her neighbour's son fuck her and it suddenly dawned on her that she didn't actually know how old he was!

OH FUCK ...

* * *

"Oh yeah ..." Liam shouted as his cock exploded, shooting his cum high up into the air, to land with a splatter on the floor next to his bed.

After leaving Elizabeth to sort herself out, Liam had rushed back home and gone straight into his bedroom to download the video from his mobile phone onto his computer. He was pretty pleased with the result, this was already the second time he'd jerked himself off watching it.

He lay back on his bed and continued to stroke his diminishing hard on.

He couldn't quite believe it. He had just fucked Mrs York. MRS YORK! And it was even better than he had ever imagined it could be. She was just fucking incredible and he knew he had to do her again.

He laughed silently to himself as he recalled her words as she was in the throes of her ecstasy. She said she wanted him to fuck her again. He was pretty sure of it. He rewound the video on his computer and pressed play.

"... fuck me good ... fuck me harder ... and you can fuck me again ..."

There it was, he knew it. Her words were indisputable even when they were intermingled with the noises and moans and groans caused by her passion.

He began to pull at his cock harder as he thought about her. It was already growing bigger and it wouldn't be long before he'd be cumming all over his bed again.

* * *

He'd been waiting all day, trying to pluck up the courage to go round and see her again but it was dark when Elizabeth York finally arrived home. Liam watched as she entered her home and switched on the kitchen light. He moved out of his hiding place and moved up nearer to the kitchen window, safe in the knowledge that she wouldn't be able to see him or anything else outside for that matter. He though had a perfect view inside.

She was supposed to be off work for a few days but Liam had heard her leave early. He watched as she shrugged of her jacket and then gasped as he saw the tightness of her thin sweater which was stretched across her chest and more than highlighted the size and shape of her massive breasts. He noticed that instead of her customary jeans she was wearing a skirt and high heels. Now that was definitely unusual and he wondered where she'd been all day. She moved across the kitchen floor to the worktop, the very same worktop he had fucked her over last night and he saw her pick something up before moving back towards the window. He quickly back peddled, his heart pounding one to the dozen. He was sure she must see him. She appeared to look straight out at him, but no, she looked away and resumed what she was doing. He caught his breath, she hadn't seen him.

He saw steam rising and guessed she was running hot water into the sink. A couple of minutes later and Liam could see she was washing some small items of clothing. He smiled to himself as he imagined it was her underwear from last night.

His knob was throbbing fit to bust now as he watched her breasts moving and jiggling about as she moved her arms. He chuckled to himself as he saw her hold up an item of clothing presumably to see if it was clean. He could see it was her thong from last night. His knob throbbed even more.

It was no good. He had to go inside. Be bold he told himself as he rapped loudly on the kitchen door and walked straight in without waiting.

Elizabeth's head jerked up as the door opened. "Liam! What are you doing here ... you made me jump."

"Hi Mrs York, I'm sorry, didn't mean to ..."

His eyes locked onto her tits immediately. They looked even bigger than last night if that was humanly possible.

Elizabeth's heart sank as she saw where Liam was looking.

"So what are you doing here then?" she began to bluster. She already knew deep down why he was here and she had to prevent that at all costs.

"Well Mr York said that if I was lonely while mum and Tommy were away I could pop round and you'd look after me." Liam gave her his best cheesy smile.

"Yeah ... he did ... didn't he ..." Elizabeth replied wistfully. "So I take it you're feeling lonely?"

Liam laughed. "Yeah ... you could say that."

He moved to stand a few feet behind Elizabeth. She had to twist to look at him. The little shit she thought, he's doing this on purpose.

And she was right. Liam was loving the fact that as she twisted it only served to emphasise the size of her boobs, making them look even bigger than they already were. And standing behind her gave him the chance to see her legs in her high heel shoes and her skirt, which was so tight and seemed moulded to her ass cheeks. God she was so fucking HOT!

He closed the gap between them and encircled her waist with his arms.

"Liam, what are you doing ... get off me!" Elizabeth said clearly irritated by Liam's actions. But Liam noticed she made no attempt to stop her washing, choosing instead to continue to squeeze and rub her underwear in the hot water.

Liam's hands moved up and he cupped her large breasts. He groped and manipulated her tits revelling in the way they felt in his hands. After a few seconds of his urgent fondling he could feel her nipples begin to respond.

"Liam ... what do you think you're doing ..."

Her breathing quickened as her body slumped down and she gripped hold of the kitchen sink for support. Her legs opened as her hips began to move. She was disgusted with her reaction but she couldn't help herself.

"Liam ... stop it!"

Liam moved a hand down onto her ass, feeling the curve and firmness of her butt cheeks before he slid it lower until he reached the hem of her skirt.

"Liam ... no!"

Grabbing hold he began to work her skirt up her luscious legs and then up and over her hips. Her ass cheeks barely wobbled as he slapped them. They were remarkably firm yet were surprisingly supple. He dropped his shorts and pulled at his cock as it grew and grew. He moved up closer, resting his other hand on her hip as he offered his cock up to her ass.

Her breath caught in her mouth as his cock slid between her ass cheeks and pushed against her swollen pussy lips.

"No Liam, we mustn't ... we can't ... we ... ooooooooohhh ..." She shuddered as he pushed again. She spread her legs a little wider and pushed her ass out towards him, opening herself up to allow her young lover an easier entry.

He jabbed forward impatiently, his callous desire clearly evident. He was desperate to get his cock inside her again as soon as possible.

"No Liam ... NO ..." Elizabeth snapped at him, trying to push him off her as he struggled to gain entry. She pushed back to get away but unfortunately as she did, he thrust forward.

"Oooooohhhhhh ... FUCK ... FUCK ..." she screamed as his cock was rammed deep inside her in one less than fluid movement.

"OOOHHHH ... FUUUCCCKKK ..." she screamed louder as Liam rammed home the remaining few inches of his big cock.

Her whole body spasmed as it reacted to the invasion. Liam withdrew before moving forward again.

"Liam ... NO ... NO ... oooooohhh ..." Elizabeth shook as he rammed his cock back in.

He sawed back and forth, penetrating her a bit deeper with every thrust until he had his entire length buried inside her. Elizabeth gasped as she felt her pussy clamp down onto his thick shaft.

Liam lent forward and grabbed her head and twisted her face round. He kissed her and she couldn't help but kiss him back.

He broke away and stood up slightly causing Elizabeth to wince in pain. He lifted her thin sweater over her head and released her large tits from her bra. They fell into his loving embrace, her nipples already fully engorged and swollen and erect and hard. He pinched them between his fingers and thumbs and Elizabeth squealed.

Liam began to fuck her, sliding slowly in and out at first, Elizabeth cooing and sighing as she felt his large cock rubbing her and filling her completely. He groped her boobs and she responded by lowering her head down towards the sink and moaning loudly.

He started to move his hips a little faster, his balls slapping against her body as he fucked her deeper and deeper, driving into her with more passion.

"Liam ... Liam ... no ... no ... noooo ... oooooooo ... NOOOOO ..." she screamed as she came. She hadn't expected that to hit her so soon.

Liam carried on, it would be a while before he came. He'd been jerking himself off all day so was pretty confident he could last a while yet.

Elizabeth felt the beginnings of another orgasm. Her body was responding to Liam's cock. It was telling her that it liked how it made it feel. And even though she knew it was wrong she was wondering how she was going to stop this relationship; for that was what it now seemed to be; from getting out of hand.

"Oh FUUUCCCKKK ..." she came again as Liam pounded into her with youthful vigour. His stamina was endless and he was pushing all the right buttons and what's more she couldn't blame this on the booze as she was stone cold sober.

Tears formed in her eyes as she began to sob gently. It was a mixture of joy from the ecstasy and guilt from the cheating.

How was she going to get out of this mess ...

12