Elizabeth's New Trainer Ch. 01

Story Info
Liz Olsen starts her Avengers' training.
2.6k words
42.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Infinity War hype. Check out Kristina Moser, she is a goddess.

*****

"Miss Olsen, it's so good to have you back," the young cashier said with a smile, "Looks like that time again!"

Elizabeth laid her card down on the desk and looked up with a grin. "Avenger training is so hard. I'm dreading this," she revealed. She looked around the full gym and nodded up to the young man. "Is James Whitlock still training us?"

"Um, no. I'm sorry. He moved to another city shortly after training a group for the Justice League movie," he said. Pulling open his binder, he turned it over to her for a signature. "Here is the list of trainers the Avenger group will be choosing from this year. Everything is ready to go as soon as you pick someone, alright? Just let me know if you need anything."

Elizabeth looked over the ten person list and without James, she didn't really care who it was. She loved being in the Avengers, but it required strength training and that didn't interest her at all. "Let's just go with this one," she said, signing her name next to it.

"Oh. That's a good choice. Kristina is fantastic and will take good care of you," he smiled, stashing the book. "She's one of our newest personal trainers, but very well respected already."

"Huh," Elizabeth nodded, "Is she here now?"

"Yes, of course," he grabbed his phone, "She's back in the one on ones. I'll send a text."

"Thank you," she said, pulling away from the desk.

Elizabeth pulled her phone and didn't hesitate to warn the girls about the departure of their favorite strong man.

E: Just got to the gym. No more James. :((

...

...

Cobie: Boo!!

ScarJo: Well, that's just not cool at all.

Zoe: I mean, he wasn't all that, tho.

Karen: So, I should just stay in NY then ya?

Elizabeth heard her name being called and looked up. She was staring heavily and stuck her hand out before it got really awkward.

"Hey, Lizzie," she smiled wide, extending her own. "I'm Kristina Moser and I'm gonna have you ready to kick all kinds of ass in no time. Sound good?"

Elizabeth took her hand and felt like it was going be crushed into pieces, but tried not to wince. She's seen female body builders before, but Kristina was so..feminine and beautiful. She was only in work out attire, but the super tight sports bra outlined her big heavy breasts and you could use her abs as a foundation for a building. She was unbelievably tight all over.

"Wow," she cleared her throat, "You're insanely pretty."

Kristina blushed and tried to hide a smile, "Coming from you, that's quite the compliment." She pulled Elizabeth from her seat and nodded towards the back. "I'm ready to start our first little session if you are. Can go over the basics of what I do and do some stretching and light calisthenics?"

"Yes, definitely," Elizabeth smiled, "Right behind you."

****

Kristina had both of them sitting in a Lotus position and they were chatting about the Avengers coming up, new music and general interests between them. Somehow, Elizabeth was completely infatuated with her and even though she was engaging in conversation, most of it went in one ear and out of the other. She's never really been attracted to women beyond admiring really stand out girls, but this...this was different.

"How long have you been working out?" Elizabeth asked.

"Um, about five years," she told her, "Just didn't like being little anymore."

"I bet training is non stop, huh?"

"My house is my second home," she laughed, "Always at the gym."

Elizabeth shook her head, "I just can't do the gym that long. Just for movies. I mean, I go to the gym regularly, but Marvel wants us perfect."

"Perfect is hard to maintain," Kristina smiled, "You won't have to train long to reclaim it."

Elizabeth blushed and looked away, "You're bad."

"Shall we do some exercises?" She asked.

Kristina kicked out from her position and Elizabeth nearly choked from holding back a gasp. She couldn't look away, but didn't want to give it up that she had noticed and quickly stood up to get her water bottle. She chugged quickly, trying to squash the sudden anxiety. Elizabeth almost spewed her water and shoved a towel against her face to cough the moment Kristina removed the hoodie tied around her waist.

"Damn, you okay?" She asked, worried.

Elizabeth breathed deep and smiled, a bit embarrassed. "Went down the wrong pipe."

She tried to find every bit of will power not to stare at Kristina's massive mammoth sized bulge and no matter what, her eyes drifted towards it. Those light weight briefs were doing nothing to keep it hidden and everything was so...so fucking fat. Elizabeth licked her lips and then heard Kristina say jumping jacks.

"Oh, shit," she thought, shivering.

She followed into the motion and they both started hopping up and down. Elizabeth noticed Kristina counted with her eyes closed and focused on the flopping inside of those flimsy shorts. They were getting tighter while the fabric stimulated all of it and she couldn't believe Kristina didn't care. Her huge boner was now slamming up and down with every jump. Elizabeth couldn't fathom what she was seeing and had hairs standing up all over her body. Was she supposed to say something? There's no way she could bring herself to mention it.

"Okay, Lizzie. Let's keep this momentum going and drop to some push ups," she called out.

Elizabeth dropped down quickly and it would be impossible to keep up now. She couldn't stop staring at it each and every time it slid across the floor when she went to the ground.

"How's it feel?" Kristina broke her from a trance.

"Fuck, it's hard," she said without a thought.

Kristina laughed and went faster, "Yep. That's why we do it! No pain, no gain! Switch to sit ups, Liz."

Both women quickly shuffled onto their backs and Elizabeth finally found relief, not being able to see it as much. Kristina lifted from the floor and her face nearly hit the tip, causing Elizabeth to short-circuit and keep from lifting up. Every sit-up ended with her brushing her face on her own cock. Elizabeth was still not fully comprehending the whole situation and her mind was a garbled mess of emotions.

"Not a sit up girl?" Kristina said, breaking the silence, "All good. Let's switch to a kegel bridge."

Elizabeth saw her legs drop and revealed what she thought was at least a foot long. Her trainer pushed those thick thighs into the air and sent that amazing mountain with it. Kristina held it high and her tower of dick wobbled side to side, nearly tearing her shorts. Elizabeth struggled to keep her hips in the air and wondered what it would be like to have all of that stuffed inside of her little box. Kristina went up and down faster and Elizabeth bit on her bottom lip to stifle her incoming moans.

"Alright!" Kristina broke the tension and quickly stood up. "Let's shock the body out of the high intensity moves and lift a little weight."

Elizabeth pulled herself up and sat on a bench. This is too much. Has no one said anything before? Is it always like this? Is it a strap on? How is she so god damn cool about it? She watched Kristina from afar while she grabbed two huge dumbbells and took a drink.

"I'll have you start off with the tens," she said.

Kristina stepped up to Elizabeth and her fat boner was dangling mere inches from her head. She couldn't bring herself to look away. Was Kristina mocking her and toying with her? She was invading her personal space, but why wasn't she speaking up? Her mouth fell a little bit once she noticed Kristina had an inch gap between her shorts and her waist. Little bits of watering pooled towards her lips and Elizabeth could easily slide her fingers into there and reveal the mystery, but her hand trembled when she tried to move it.

"Stance like this and curl wrist up," she said, lifting both massive weights.

Elizabeth looked up at her glistening midsection and heavy delicious titties; her panties were soaked. "Everything looks so fucking hard," she whispered.

"Well, I'm using fifties, silly," Kristina smiled towards the mirror behind them. "You'll be using ten."

Elizabeth's head turned and the admiring of Kristina's huge distended package started again. "You mean twelves?"

Kristina's arms started to bulge from her new pump and chuckled. "Don't think we have twelve in this rack, Lizzie."

She could have stuck her tongue out and hit the tip she was so close. She let out a hefty breath onto it and licked her lips. "What does this rack have?"

Kristina started alternating her lifts, one arm at a time. "We do multiples of five at this gym."

Elizabeth wiped the sweat from her palms onto her black yoga pants and realized Kristina was ignoring her...or that it was bait. What if Kristina wanted Elizabeth to make the first move so she could avoid sexual harassment? Problem was...it was working. She was so fucking yummy and unique. She had a reputation to uphold, though. She wasn't some slutty celebrity who is a door knob that everyone has turned. Kristina, though...she could give it up to her.

She would.

Two fingers slipped into the gap and pulled hard on the briefs until it sprung out like a crazed beast and slapped her upside the head. Elizabeth rolled her head along side it and dribbled built up saliva all over the puffy purple top. Her pink plush lips slid over it and her meaty tongue acted as a guide, gently stroking the bottom and escorting it into the soft soaked mush that was her gooey mouth. Elizabeth's jaw was forced to accommodate the massive girth and the strain was worth it.

Kristina's arms went slack for a brief moment and she let out a long sigh. She looked towards the mirror and started lifting her heavy weights, staring at the back of Lizzie's head while she slobbered all over her. The dumbbells were starting to take their toll and she let out a grunt every time she curled to the top. Just then a coolness draped over her leaking head and it popped up into Lizzie's hair. She smiled at herself the second those delicious lips suckled around her goose egg sized balls.

"Oh...," she mumbled.

Elizabeth was carefully making love to Kristina's huge nuts, pulling and coating them in spit. Each ball was slurped into the depths of her wetness and swirled on with that heavenly tongue before falling out and sliding down her chin. She drooled thick tendrils of warm goo across the impressive real estate that was Kristina's shaft and after plunging it in, the tip slipped past her uvula and veins rubbed along her tonsils. Kristina accidently dropped a weight and it slammed into the floor.

Kristina looked behind her to make sure no one was there and started stroking Lizzie's hair while she invited more and more cock into her throat. "Shit, you don't even know me...," she said quietly.

A light gag and the long slick cock slithered out into the open and a thick glob of juices fell and splattered into Elizabeth's plunging cleavage. She took a much needed breath and looked up at her muscular friend. "I just felt compelled to start sucking it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me," she smiled, slightly embarrassed. "Should I stop? I'm sorry...but like...not sorry?"

The thick busty brunette stepped closer until her glistening rock solid abdomen was pressing against Lizzie's forehead and her dangling package was throbbing against her exposed chest. She sat the dumbbell onto the bench and slid her hands onto her waist, her sultry and intimidating presence looming over. She was literally breath-taking and Lizzie sat still, unsure if she had truly made a mistake.

After a minute, Kristina grabbed herself by the base and slid fingers into Lizzie's hair. She pulled her head back and started casually slamming the heavy slab into her cute face. It was so hefty and broad, the thumps hit her scalp and the fat bottom struck her chin. Lizzie let out a moan of relief and gladly accepted the beating she was receiving. After smearing hot liquid all over her smooth delicate skin, Kristina rested the slippery tip on her beautiful lips and grabbed her head with both big hands.

"Kiss it," Kristina demanded.

Lizzie looked up with those green doe-eyes and she puckered around the bulbous head until slurping it with a thick squelch. Kristina went to say it again, but Lizzie was already at it, pressing on the head all over.

"You are so fuckin' pretty," Kristina smiled, "I could get into so much trouble."

Both strong hands came together behind Lizzie and she could feel those forearms clinching against her temples. Just then her mouth was completely stuffed full and she started swallowing inch after inch until her head slapped into muscles. She heard Kristina sigh and felt her gigantic nuts clapping her chin and smacking her neck underneath. Without a gag, she watched it pull away until she could flutter her tongue on the gooey head and gobbled it all with a thump to her face.

Kristina was gradually pulling and pushing Lizzie up and down the length, her esophagus stretching and devouring whatever it could. She looked into the mirror and smiled, her eyes darting back towards the door in fear. No one was there and her hips bucked hard, repeatedly plowing balls deep into the gushy insides. She wished time would come to a halt to never let this feeling go, but...

"I can't hold back, Lizzie," she revealed.

Lizzie moaned and coughed an explosion of mixed thick goop all over Kristina's balls. Those goose egg sized cream filled weights were loudly smacking and squishing into Lizzie's throat. She was vibrating her own cock every time her nuts slammed the girl. "Oh, shit," Kristina grumbled, "I'm gonna...mmnng,"

Kristina pumped faster and couldn't decide where to cum and pulled out quickly, groaning. Lizzie felt the burning hot jizz splashing into her mouth and swallowed before it was spilling out onto her chin. She looked up at Kristina's wincing face and ropes as wide as her pinky finger scribbled all over her beautiful skin, blinding her.

"Oh my g-" Lizzie moaned, her mouth being pasted shut.

Splurt after splurt of thick nut butter hit her rapidly, quickly drowning her in creamy spunk. Kristina snatched up her hair and split her glued lips apart, forcing the air out and shoving it all the way in. She slapped Lizzie's glazed forehead against her waist over and over, smearing her own juice.

"Mmnng, jesus," Kristina sighed, letting go of those sweaty strands.

Lizzie sat still with a twelve inch slab expanding and contracting against her heart and quietly swallowed this stranger's unbelievably huge load. Her face felt like it was completely coated, the hot dampness starting to tingle her skin. The trainer looked down at her famous client and gently pulled together Lizzie's hair into a pony tail.

"You know we can't tell anyone about this," she whispered.

Lizzie looked up with one eye and nodded with silent agreement. This would be a disaster for her career if anyone found out. The headlines would read, 'Olsen sister caught in taboo sex scandal, forced out of Avengers sequel.' Was sucking this gorgeous woman's dreamy out of this world cock worth it? She was struggling to breathe, but her new fitness queen was softly stroking her hair while the remnants of her bloated sack pulsed out, streaking down her insides. Is this love at first sight?

Maybe.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Fantasyfanatic_00Fantasyfanatic_00over 2 years ago

Love a good futa fantasy. Ch2?

TheNewcomerTheNewcomerover 5 years agoAuthor
Boogup

New chapter is being drafted up and should be up before 2018 is over. Thank you!

boogupboogupalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

That story was top tier! Can't wait for chapter 2!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Scarlett et Sérafine Scarlett Johansson meets an elegant futanari.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic Daisy Ridley and Natalie Portman try on an iconic outfit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
Emma Watson's Mother goes Black Emma watches her mother take a black lover.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories