Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth is deeply conflicted. Is it Michael or Joseph?
10.4k words
4.6
62.4k
46

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers

6.

In less than ten minutes, she heard a strong pounding at the door. She barely had time to wipe her pussy and squirt a mist of her favourite perfume between her legs and in the nape of her neck. When she heard the knock, she threw the robe on and raced downstairs. Breathlessly, she threw the door open and Joseph stepped through. He walked into her, backing her against the wall. He tugged at her robe, and when the knotted tie refused to cooperate, Elizabeth tore it down from her hips while accepting Joseph's broad tongue deep in her mouth.

Now she was completely naked before the tall muscular African. She threw both arms around his neck and stood on tiptoe, not wanting the body contact to end. Joseph broke the kiss momentarily then after eyeing the staircase, leaned to scoop Elizabeth's nude form up. She felt like a child in his strong arms. He carried her as though she weighed nothing at all to the top of the stairs, then looked for a second to locate the bedroom. Moving deftly, he posited her on the bed. As if in a dream she swept her hand over his still clothed body. He smiled down at her and stated matter-of-factly, "You will undress me."

She considered it for a second then moved to the side of the bed and stood to face him. She felt so short compared to him it was if she was a little girl and he was a giant. Slowly, she began to unbutton his shirt and when it fell from his broad shoulders she kissed his body. His funky scent filled her nostrils but she loved it. He had clearly run over to her flat and she accepted his sweat and his odor as a tribute to his passion for her. She kissed his nipples and his torso before sinking to her knees. In the back of her mind was the image of Lisette sucking Joseph's giant cock. She was eager to show him that she could please him every bit as well as the French mother of two of his spawn. She thought to herself, I'll make him forget she ever existed. She couldn't decide why it was so important to prove her abilities as a lover to him, but at the moment, it was all she cared about.

She tugged at his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. He wore no underwear, so much to her surprise, his huge black cock popped right out and sprang against her mouth. Not only was he long, at least 8 or 9 inches she decided, but his girth was huge as well. He would teach her to open her jaws wide and to suppress her gag reflect to deep throat him -- in fact it would quickly become a point of pride for her -- but on this first night, this first time, when she began to lick the hard black shaft, she couldn't imagine taking more than the head in her mouth. When she heard him direct her in his deep voice, "Suck it Elizabeth. Suck it. Show me how much you want it," she knew she wanted it as much as he did.

She opened her lips and covered his pink tip. He told her to pull back his ample foreskin, so she tried to circle his girth with her small hand. When she failed, Joseph reached down and covering her hand, he pulled it back for her. Instantly, the funky scent of his masculinity filled the space between them. In time, she would grow to love his scent. In fact, even her own pheromones would change so that people would be able to detect that she was his woman. In time, she would actually be able to catch the smell of his arousal any time he was near her and her mouth would salivate involuntarily in anticipation of surrounding his cock with her eager lips and tongue. Tonight however, the scent was almost too much for her.

Gamely, she pressed on however, slowly moving her wet mouth down his mushroom shaped head and a couple inches onto the shaft. She moved her mouth back and forth slowly and deliberately, delighting in his moans. He began to rock his hips forward, caressing her soft black hair. Each time, Elizabeth was able to take a little more of him in her mouth. Joseph became caught up in the feeling and thrust hard down her throat. She gagged hard and choked, expelling his shaft covered with gobs of her saliva. His rod bounced up into her face and she shook her head apologetically. Steadying herself by holding onto his legs, she coughed and said, "Sorry."

Now she ran her hands over his sleek thighs and reached up to take his black cock in to her mouth again. He lifted her to her feet and said, "Come, it is time, Elizabeth."

Her knees trembled so much that she could not stand without Joseph's support. She backed onto the bed and slowly opened her legs as she watched him move to her. She reached over without thinking, and opened the nightstand. She felt for, then pulled out a condom and with her teeth and free hand ripped the little package open. Joseph was kissing her shoulder blade so this went unnoticed. When he looked at her, he said with a note of surprise in his voice, "What is this?"

Elizabeth pushed against his chest, but of course he remained immovable. She explained quickly, "Joseph, I am fertile, very fertile in fact. All the other women in my family have 3 or 4 children. Believe it or not, my Mother had seven. I can't use birth control, so Michael and I have always used these."

Joseph pushed her hand aside knocking the rubber to the floor, "No, Elizabeth. Nothing comes between me and my woman. Besides, those things always break on me -- they are never large enough. Don't worry, I will pull before I cum if that is what you must have, but no rubber. Not tonight. Not ever."

Elizabeth wanted him so badly that she decided that it would have to be his way, but she would insist he not cum inside her. She reached up and caressed his neck with both arms. He slowly sank onto her. Their mouths were locked in a deep and long kiss. She could feel his hips gyrating in slow circles, and then his broad cock head at the opening of her vagina. He maneuvered his cock so that it was just touching her clit and the opening of her mons. She clawed eagerly at his back, in heat and needing his penetration. Propped on his strong arms above her, he asked, "Are you ready?"

Her worried brow furrowed. She looked into his deep eyes and answered, "Oh yes. Yesssss. I am soooo ready!"

He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Ready for what? Are you ready for my cock?"

"Oh God, Joseph, I want you inside me so bad. I want your cock so bad." Elizabeth moaned and tugged on his waist.

"Elizabeth, I thought that where you come from, white girls don't beg to be fucked by a black cock. I thought that black cock was forbidden. Are you begging me to fuck you with my big black African cock? Perhaps you'd better tell me if that's what you want."

He circled her opening, just touching her vaginal opening lightly. She grew mad with desire. Through clenched jaws, she said, "Please Joseph, Please, please, please. Fuck me now with your big black cock. Fuck me. Take me, take all of me. Please!"

Satisfied, Joseph clenched his strong ass to push into her wet opening. Elizabeth gasped then bit her lip as she felt him penetrate her for the first time. He was the first man inside her pussy other than her husband since her marriage, and with him, she felt like a virgin. Tears came to her eyes, both in reaction to being taken this hard and this deep by such a powerful man and from the pain of his huge girth expanding her vaginal canal to what she was sure would do permanent damage. Her heart felt like it was in her throat, and surprising even herself, she pulled on his tight black ass down needing to take him even deeper into her wet pussy.

He began to fuck her with a steady rocking thrust and she responded by obediently moving her hips and matching his rhythm. After the first ten minutes, she was surprised that the pain was gone and only a constant torment of wonderful sensations rippling through her body remained. For now, Joseph was pushing no more than 6 or so inches into her, but as the feeling of delight became almost unbearable for her, she spread her legs as wide as possible, and thrust her hips up toward her black lover, watching his dark shaft thrust in and then slowly withdraw from her pussy, stretching every surface inside her. He bottomed out in her vagina, bouncing against the opening to her womb. She winced in pain and pulled her hips back but then her insatiable need for him caused her to push her hips up to meet him again.

He pushed into the ring opening of her womb again, but this time she expected it, and decided it actually felt good, if a little strange. She couldn't believe how filled she felt with him inside her and how he seemed to touch every nerve ending. He rested momentarily, supporting his weight by his powerful forearms. He held his cock steady against her cervix, jerking it and pressing it against the opening to her womb. His cock was ejaculating large amounts of pre-cum on her cervix, softening it and slowly opening it for the girth of his cock.

Then he picked up the pace again. Their hips seemed to move together without conscious effort as they kissed deeply. Joseph began to kiss her sensitive earlobes and to leave little tracks of bite marks on her delicate white neck. She knew that he would leave marks -- there were already marks on her boobs from where he sucked them days before, but she didn't care, she held his head tightly in place as he sucked and nibbled her neck. She couldn't get enough of his lips on her neck as their bodies rocked in concert.

Suddenly, she exploded in an thunderous orgasm, crying aloud as the climax rocked her body. She held him tightly against her neck as he continued to suck and leave hickies, marking what had tonight become 'his territory'.

Her orgasm was followed in short order by a loud groan from him as he pulled quickly from her pussy and came on her taut tummy, which was now glistening with a pool of their sweat. She watched in amazement as huge rivulets of his cum sprayed onto her stomach and the underside of her breasts.

She relaxed, then smoothed her sweat-matted hair back off her face and her new lover moved beside her. They lay in the afterglow of their first shared orgasm before she stepped into the bathroom to wash the streams of cum from her body. She came back to bed and he reached out to her. They lay side by side for a solid five minutes, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes before the lust for Joseph began to rise within Elizabeth again. She moved from beside him and positioned herself between his legs.

Her head moved toward his crotch as she breathed in the heady mix of his manhood and their sex and lowered her mouth onto his flaccid but still huge cock. Her head began to bob up and down and she tenderly took his huge balls into one hand while moving the other lovingly, up and down his shaft with the motions of her mouth. Joseph reached down to pull on her nipples as she began to suck in earnest and she moaned in joy. In five minutes of her deep sucking, he was rock hard again. She reclined on the bed and he mounted her again. Her pussy felt raw and sore, but she pushed past that knowing how badly she needed him inside her. It felt so incredible, and if possible even better than the first time.

She reached a climax within five minutes and incredibly, the climax continued pulsing through her pussy making her lose all control. It was the most amazing thing, especially since she rarely even had one orgasm with her beloved husband. She was panting hard and she rocked and gyrated her hips to give Joseph as much pleasure as possible. She felt him bump into, then push open the annular ring of her cervix again, but this time it felt completely natural, as though it was always supposed to be this way, and she had been missing it all her life. Despite whatever her mental reservations were, her body was operating on its own agenda, which right at the moment was to open her womb to invite fertilization. He pushed deep into her womb one last time and she felt the sudden hot flood of his cum inside her pussy. It felt perfect, she decided, as though this was the way it was meant to be. She would never again ask him to pull before cumming inside her, and he would never offer.

Joseph pulled from her slowly and saw a long strand of his snowy white cum trickle from her pussy which was gaping wide open. He smiled and thought, just like Lisette! That wasn't quite true he thought, if anything this woman was even sexier than Lisette. Although she was outwardly very reserved, she had more potential, more fire inside her in bed. He lay back beside her and she quickly nestled herself against his sweaty body, in the nook of his strong arm. She contentedly sighed and threw her right leg over his strong thigh. Her hand slid across his chest and played lightly over his coal black nipples. Her eyes we closed. Joseph kissed the top of her head, her soft, silky hair tickling his broad sensuous lips. He smiled and continued to think.

Where were things going with this strikingly beautiful American woman? How far could he take things? Looking down at her pale naked body, he knew that he wanted her only for himself, and to do that he had to move the wimpy husband to the periphery of her life, to make him a willing handmaiden just as he had with Pierre, Lisette's broad minded but weak willed and submissive mate. He smiled as he thought what a good little cuckold Pierre had become and what a loving surrogate father to his two black babies. He was confident he could do the same thing with Elizabeth's husband -- what was his name -- Michael or something?

Elizabeth slept comfortably, her head resting lightly on his broad chest. He continued to stroke her dark hair and considered his next moves. Of course it wasn't quite accurate to say he would have her completely to himself. As the third born son of a prominent Nigerian tribal line he would have to share her with his older brothers, just as he had Lisette, on many of their trips back to Africa to show off his white prize. Of course he had made certain Lisette had already been bred by him each time, and she certainly had not minded being shared by him; quite the opposite in fact. When he had explained to her that it would be required by tribal law and by custom, she seemed eager to participate and returned from the beds of his brothers with a broad smile each time. Pierre was a different matter of course. Each morning after, he had seemed a little traumatized, a little more emasculated by what he had been forced to assist in.

Joseph looked admiringly down at Elizabeth's supine, sleeping form. His free hand reached over to cup one of her small firm breasts and he rolled her long nipple between his strong fingers. She moaned a contented sigh and moved her leg further across his crotch, pressing her wet pussy more tightly against the side of his thigh, humping it in her sleep. Joseph wondered whether perhaps he was already beginning to feel something special, something different for this girl. In some ways, it already felt stronger than the deep affection he shared with Lisette.

Suddenly the thought of having to share her with his older siblings felt repugnant to him, even if it was required. Well, he thought to himself, he would make damned certain she was ripe with a black child by the time they traveled to Nigeria with her little husband in tow. In fact, he thought smiling, it may already have happened. He moved his hand down to the curve of her belly and her lips smacked, kissing someone in her dreams. He closed his eyes, thinking about how they would begin to condition her husband. Together in the still Roman night, the new lovers slept. Elizabeth's pale, delicate form draped lovingly over his muscular coal black body. They were a study in stark contrasts.

7.

The next morning, a grateful Elizabeth decided to wake her new lover with a blow job. She brushed her teeth, quickly wiped off the cum leaking down her thigh, and silently returned to stalk Joseph in her bed. She crept between his legs and began lavishing kisses on his flaccid cock. She tasted the unfamiliar taste of her own juices and his cum, but decided that it was fine, despite the somewhat funky taste. Even more pronounced was the scent from his cock and balls which was incredibly strong, but somehow erotic. She found herself breathing deeply and licking his taint, something she could never imagine doing for her beloved Michael. With Joseph though, she was beginning to feel that nothing was off limits and she wanted to experience everything with this man, even things she would consider disgusting with Michael.

They spent the morning having sex and then went for a lovely midday meal, this time at a friendlier trattoria. They went for a long walk, holding hands and talking intimately about how they were feeling and shared stories of growing up in two very different places. They spent the next day in bed again having sex until afternoon, and then toured the Borghese Gardens.

The next morning, after having again sex (once with Elizabeth on top of Joseph, grinding her hips and ass to urban tracks on Joseph's iPhone), they stopped by the Nigerian embassy. While there, Elizabeth met a very nice consular aide called Anne Harder. She was a curious fixture in this very African place - a blue eyed, blonde English woman and Joseph seemed most anxious that she and Elizabeth get on well. Joseph even suggested Anne and her husband join them for dinner at the Hotel Argentina which she agreed to.

That evening, Elizabeth and Joseph were seated at the bar when a tall black man strode in, leading Anne by the wrist. They got a table in minutes when a shorter white man joined them. The waiter quickly produced an extra chair and the man sat to the other side of Anne, whose attention was clearly focused on her black companion. Joseph introduced the bulky black man as Patrice and the shorter white man as Nigel, Anne's husband. Elizabeth was clearly confused, but came to understand that the threesome apparently had an arrangement like Joseph and the French couple. All through dinner, Elizabeth was amazed at docile and attentive the white man was and how he submissively deferred at any given moment to the tall black man, whether in conversation or in pouring wine for him. Nigel's eyes shone with love and admiration for his wife. Only afterward she noticed that Anne had no wine, drinking only flat water, but paid little attention to the fact otherwise.

After dinner, the threesome departed, leaving Joseph and Elizabeth alone. She watched as Anne and Patrice walked out, he with his arm around her waist and Nigel trailing discreetly behind. Joseph topped up a glass of Chianti for her, and eased into the subject he seemed eager to discuss. "Ahem," he began, "Elizabeth, I need to know something."

She put her hand on top of his, getting a twinge of guilt when she saw her wedding ring catch the candle light for a moment. "Yes, Joseph. What is it? Tell me."

"Elizabeth, I sense by now that we are not just having, what do you call it - a casual 'fling'. I sense from you that there is more to 'us' than just . . ." he didn't complete the sentence. He wanted her to start revealing her feelings. She swallowed hard and squeezed his hand hard.

Suddenly, there were tears in her eyes. "Joseph," she began becoming immediately choked up, "This seems absolutely crazy to me, but I . . . I think I'm beginning to have feelings for you, and they're feelings I can't allow to go on. I love Michael very much and I can't hurt him after all these years together. I have never been more sexually alive, more sexually satisfied than these past few days. I think it's becoming more than that though. I think I am beginning to feel . . . something more than that when I am with you. That . . . that can't go on. I can't let it go on."

With that, she broke into sobbing tears and put her forehead against his strong chest. Joseph smiled to himself, and then stroked her face tenderly. He asked, "But what if, Elizabeth? What if your 'beloved Michael' not only accepted, but approved and encouraged a relationship between you and me? Part of the reason I invited Anne here tonight was so that you could see for yourself how happy she is, and just as importantly how happy her husband is. He told her that when he found out she is carrying a baby by Patrice . . ."

LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers