Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

When Joseph finally broke the kiss, she stared into his eyes and her entire body trembled. He lifted her chin and said softly, "Elizabeth, we are so close; so close to having everything you want -- a man strong enough to match your passion and fill your womb with a strong child of Africa, and another to wait on you hand and foot. Do not doubt your feelings. We will have it all. Tell me you are mine woman."

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She broke down crying, and her head flopped forcefully forward against his chest. Her nostrils were now filled with him and there was a sudden churning deep in her gut. A tingle ran from just under her heart all the way down to her toes. Her face was completely muffled in his chest, but his was able to make out her words, "Oh yes Joseph. Yes. Anything you want. Everything I have is yours."

Then she sobbed hard, her tears mixing with his sweat. Her body wracked tensely. An old couple strolling by frowned with obvious anger and disdain at the black man stroking the pale white woman's coal black hair. They shook their faces in disgust and called out something Elizabeth didn't understand. Joseph raised an eyebrow and smiled back at them. The day was starting out well.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers
12