Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Joseph claims his prize and Michael has second thoughts
7.5k words
4.5
46k
31

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
722 Followers

20.

Out in the cozy lounge Michael sat, shifting uncomfortably. He had kept the windows shuttered as though something very clandestine was going on in the flat, thus the small room had grown very warm; warm enough for Michael to sweat even had he not already been in a sexual frenzy. He felt the exquisite torment in every tortured twitch of his slender but stiff little penis. He had been imagining what could have possibly been happening in the bedroom and his mind was fevered by anguish and erotic fascination.

Michael had bitten his nails to the quick. He wanted so desperately to see what might be going on, he was in actual physical pain and he imagined his heart had stopped for a second when he heard his name called from the bedroom. The voice sounded tenuous and soft, almost sounded unwilling, but it was unmistakably Elizabeth's. At first when he hear the soft voice calling, "Michael, Michael" he thought it might be a mistake, but when he heard the second voice, a basso profundo shouting, "Mikey, come in here. Now!" he jumped to his feet. He tiptoed over, and then paused at the closed door. It was the last barrier to his knowing, to his seeing, to his being a part of the experience of what his wife was feeling. Whatever he would see would, he knew, change his life and his relationship with his wife forever. He dithered. Did he really want to know? He had been so quick to try to convince his wife, who had seemed lukewarm to the proposition, to let another man -- this African who was still a mystery to him -- fuck her. He stood bent over, listening when he heard Elizabeth call softly again, "Mikey honey, come on in. Really, honey, come in.

He screwed up his courage and pushed down on the door lever. The door creaked open and he pushed it back. He didn't know what to expect, but the overall assault to his senses was stunning and actually made his hard-on deflate a bit. Oh God, he thought: I did this. I pushed for this to happen.

The first thing he noticed was the overall steamy smell of the room. The rancid scent of sex and of sweat was heavy in the room. He recalled that the prince had not showered between their morning run and claiming Elizabeth in their marital bed. That scent hung in the air overlayed with the obvious hot, organic stench of cum, both male and female. Over that he could smell Elizabeth's familiar body odor, sweet, feminine but very strong and unmistakably hers, and unmistakably bearing the scent she produced after having been fucked.

When he focused on them, he saw her body glistening with beads of sweat, from her forehead to her belly. The sheets had been thrown off them and he could see Elizabeth's body, rosy red at her neck and torso from physical exertion. He noticed bite marks on both sides of her neck and on her breasts. Her left leg was crooked hiding a bit of the smiling prince's abdomen, but Michael clearly saw most of her lover's thick dark member, slick with juices that were obviously his wife's.

Michael's gaze then traveled to Elizabeth's supine body, and he gulped as he could not help but notice how brightly red, and glistening her pussy was and how swollen her labia were, only partly hidden by the swell of her right thigh which was relaxed and flat on the mattress. The obvious signs that Joseph had climaxed inside her was easy to infer, but her soft dark pussy hair, matted with a large blob of cum made the matter certain.

Michael's face shown concern over the evidence of carnage on her body, but she seemed docile and quiet. She was looking away from the door, and away from him as if she couldn't face her husband. Her right arm was thrown over her face covering her eyes. Her body pose bore further silent witness to what she had allowed Joseph to do with her. Clearly, his wife had declared nothing off limits. Joseph pushed her left leg down so he could look at Michael more directly.

Joseph motioned to him and that focused Michael's attention. He saw the young prince's ebony skin, glowing with a sheen of sweat. His body seemed very relaxed and at ease. Even his cock, though still very thick was flaccid and draped over his right leg. "Come over here," he said quietly, then added unnecessarily, "Please, Michael."

Michael didn't know what side of the bed to move to but instinctively moved to Joseph's side. Joseph turned on his right side facing Elizabeth, and loosely draped his left arm over her belly. He bent his head down and began to kiss around her breast. Elizabeth moved her right hand to move him away saying, "Please. Don't. Just stop. Jusef, please."

The prince raised his head, listened intently, seemed to hesitate for a moment then took her nipple into his thick, soft lips, sucking on her breast. She tried to push him away, but he held her strongly in place. In truth, she was hurting from his hungry taking of her body but a bigger concern was that she suddenly did not want Michael here in the room, watching her. She also knew that Joseph had explained that certain further rituals would be necessary to help Michael understand and accept the new realities of their marriage.

After resisting for several seconds, she stopped resisting and relaxed her arms. As they fell back to the bed, Joseph's sucking turned into soft kisses. He lifted his head then motioned for Michael to look at his wife's long, distended nipple and the puffy areola behind it. "Michael, I have consummated our marriage, and our wife does us proud. She gave her body and soul to me with far more passion than I could ever had hoped. Indeed, she brought me to two strong climaxes. And now my friend, it is your turn to reap the benefits."

He turned to Elizabeth, squeezing her left tit and massaging it regularly, which in turn, began to excite her body making her hips move from side to side. He spoke to Michael now and poked Elizabeth, forcing her to watch. "Mikey has pledged his unquestioning devotion to us. There is nothing he would refuse to do for us, and now his wishes to demonstrate his obedience."

The prince shifted his weight to his right side and his flaccid cock fell heavily onto Elizabeth's left thigh. His form was exposed on the left side of the bed now and he beckoned Michael closer. Seeing what her lover was intending, she shook her head and silently mouthed the words, "No. Please Jusef."

He ignored her plea, and said to the waiting Michael, "My friend, come show us you are ours in this marriage. Show your appreciation to our wife."

With that, Joseph pulled on Elizabeth's left knee, spreading her legs wider apart. He motioned to Michael with his free hand and Michael moved tentatively toward his wife. She still had her eyes closed and shook her head slowly back and forth as if to deny what she knew was about to happen. Even so, a tension was building inside her. She scarcely believed Michael would really go down on her aching pussy but the prospect was tickling her libido. She felt Michael clumsily bump against the mattress near her and instinct seemed to take over. Raising her right knee, she slid her right foot outward, and opened her eyes half way.

Michael gulped as he approached her open legs. His heart raced and his slender penis struggled against his pants. He saw how wet and gaped open her vagina was, and how soaked her dark pussy hair was, and suddenly his nerve failed him. He decided that there was no way he could kiss his wife's violated cunt.

Joseph, sensing his hesitation, looked at him sternly, and said only, "Michael . . ." He rested his hand on Elizabeth's left knee, pulling it open in invitation.

Michael's resolve now vanished as he moved onto the bed and his head lowered toward Elizabeth's reddened crotch. The scent of sex was overpowering and as she tensed, her body pushed out a small pearl of snowy white cum. Michael's stomach churned and a look of resignation crossed his face. Confusion and a sense of uncertainty swam through his thoughts. As a kind of afterthought he wondered if he should undress, or what Elizabeth would feel about him after he did this. He started to pull his sweater off, and then unable to make up his mind he instead let his hands drop to support his weight as he scooted slowly between her legs, smelling the rank sweat of her body.

He held his breath and actually grimaced at what he was about to do, then taking a long look at her swollen, cum matted mons and deeply red inner labia, touched her pussy tentatively with his flattened tongue. He licked up twice, quickly and experimentally before feeling Joseph's hand on the back of his head pushing his nose and face into her round, gaped vagina. The sound of Joseph's voice was somewhat muffled by his wife's thighs, but even so he heard the prince say, "Get in the boy. Enjoy the gift I have left for you, and make our wife really understand your role."

He heard, then felt the vibration of Elizabeth's voice through her body as she said, "God, no. Please let's not do this. For fuck sake! Stop, now." In response, Joseph pushed Michael's head again, and said, "Go to it, boy."

The feeling of cum on his face, in his nostrils, on his lips was overpowering. No longer able to hold his breath, he sucked in air, bringing with it the taste of Joseph's cum, now coating his tongue. Elizabeth tried to push him away, but her hands were suddenly restrained, Michael guessed, by Joseph. Michael scooted parallel between her legs and began licking her in earnest. He hated the taste of male cum, even his own when he had tried this many years before, but there was so much of it -- on her skin, in her pussy.

Overcoming the revulsion, he simply continued to lick and finding her clit lavished his tongue all over it. A change seemed to come about in Elizabeth. He could feel the rigidity leaving her body, and her breath became regular and deep. Her legs relaxed and settled down on top of his shoulders

Experimentally, he made his tongue rigid and began thrusting deep into the round gaping well of her stretched vagina, emulating fucking motions. He wiped his face with one hand as he continued, then looped his hands under her thighs, clutching her ass to get a better purchase. The haunches of her butt and her hips felt soft and wonderful and he began to relish in the intimacy of touching her, of feeling as though she was his alone once more. He squeezed her ass cheeks and that caused his penis to become swollen and painful.

Suddenly, he heard a thundering voice reproach him as Joseph demanded, "No! Take your hands away off her. Your tongue only, cuck." Slowly, as if he had been a naughty child, Michael returned his hands to the mattress and redoubled the pace of his licking. He was resolved to make Elizabeth cum hard for him. He wanted desperately to count for something in her eyes, and not to be tossed aside, especially after the humiliation Joseph had just dealt him. At least he could make her feel something for him this way. He was becoming more tolerant of the heavy mix of their sweat and their cum, and even began to enjoy kissing her this intimately.

Elizabeth lay back through all of this, initially disgusted, but now a feeling of arousal coursed through her body. Her pussy had been left battered and bruised by Joseph -- God, she thought, looking over at his flaccid but still sizeable cock -- how did I take all that inside me. Now Michael's softer gentler kisses and licks were making her feel both soothed and sexually awake again. She still felt bruised at the opening to her cervical ring from the repeated pounding she took there from Joseph's huge mushroom shaped head, but she knew it would fade as it had before. Indeed, in nights to come, she would actually grab his solid ass during sex, pulling him deeper into her womb both out of sexual need and the innate human female biological urge to mate.

Right now though, she was still sensitive and Michael was helping to take her mind off it. She looked down between her legs and reacting out of affection or perhaps just habit, caressed the soft hair at the back of his head over and over. With her other hand she itched her nose, then rested her palm on Joseph's thigh. She thought to herself: Elizabeth, just be happy and give into this, damn it. It's weird, but what could be better than having two men service you sexually. Maybe Joseph's traditions were wiser than she knew.

With that, she decided to get into rhythm with Michael's tongue movements, and ground her hips lightly into his face. Seeing this, Joseph murmured encouragement, "That's it, Elizabeth. Push your womanhood into his face. Do it for me. Harder! Faster!"

She responded to his encouragement by holding the back of Michael's head and face fucking him hard, She could feel his nose pressed against her pubic bone and hear him gasping for breath. Suddenly something ticked over inside her brain and the feelings life they shared before today was replaced by something else, something new. She decided at that very moment to stop worrying about his feelings and to use him from now on as what he wanted to be for her -- her cuck, whose place it was to meet her needs, sexual and otherwise.

She rotated her hips faster as she could feel the possibility of her climax coming. She held Michael's head firmly in place and mashed her clit against his open lips. Unconsciously, her other hand found Joseph's cock and now she was stroking it back into hardness. A minute later, just as Michael thrust his tongue a few inches deep inside her she moaned loudly, and grabbed a clutch of his hair, pulling his from her cunt. Her body tensed as a wave of orgasmic delight rippled through the muscles of her vagina. She breathed through her mouth and time seemed to stand still for her.

A solid minute passed as Michael retreated, still between her legs, but now resting on his knees. He backed off the bed and stood silently, watching her legs softly slide down onto the mattress.

Joseph reached over as she began to regain a sense of the world again. Stroking the side of her face, Joseph leaned over and kissed her open mouthed, but softly. He broke the kiss, then said tenderly, "See, this is working out just as I promised you it would. Look at your cuck and see how satisfied he is."

With much hesitation, she looked through half closed eyes over to her right to where Michael stood patiently, his posture communicating his subservience. His hair was disheveled and his cheeks red from the vigorous face fucking she had given him. She let her eyes travel down his body wondering what she had seen in him for so many years. His hands fidgeted nervously in front of him and Elizabeth could see a wide circular stain at his crotch. She closed her eyes, unwilling to accept that this was what he craved, what he secretly desired. How long, she wondered -- how long had he been a secret cuck, silently waiting for the right opportunity to come along.

Well, she decided, he's a cuck now, then corrected herself, thinking, No, he's MY cuck now, and I can accept that. He might as well get used to it. Turning her attention to Joseph, she caressed the side of his face and offered her mouth to him as he kissed her deeply. Michael stood uneasily, aware that he had cum and wanting nothing more than to become invisible, to blend into the wallpaper. As he started to retreat, he saw Joseph look over at him then say, "Michael, is there something else you wanted?" The prince raised an eyebrow, and then added as if he had forgotten his manners, "Oh wait! Yes of course, there is. Let's call it a . . .", he paused looking thoughtful, then continued, "Let's call it a protocol. I forget myself. Michael, come kiss our wife's feet. Yes, that's a good boy. Both of them. Good boy."

Michael had frowned and he felt himself somehow shrinking and becoming physically smaller, but he did as he was bidden, self consciously kissing his wife's dainty feet. Joseph smiled, and added softly, "And now . . ." Turning onto his back, he presented his feet, and Michael cringed, willing himself to die on the spot. He pressed on through it, kissing both the prince's feet through tight, pursed lips. Elizabeth had wanted to say something; perhaps even to prevent this degradation of her Michael, who after all deserved her love too, and who had been loyally faithful to her for all their marriage, but she sensed a tectonic shift happening, and was unwilling to go against Joseph's will.

As Michael backed away from the prince's body, he stared at the floor unable to meet the gaze of either of the lovers on the marital bed. He turned and slowly shuffled toward the door. Joseph grunted and shook his head, and Michael looked up again as the prince spoke, "My woman, you've made your man -- how do you say in in your country -- 'horny' again for your sweet little white pussy. Turn on your side, girl."

With that, Michael stood transfixed as Elizabeth turned on her right side and Joseph drew her into his body, his hands guiding her by her waist. She voluntarily lifted her left leg over his, and Michael watched the prince rub the tip of his swollen glans up and down her pussy lips from behind. Joseph pulled his foreskin back, thrust slightly forward and the dark pink mushroom head spread her cunt apart. Michael watched the first several inches of his shaft plunge into her, meeting some resistance as her vagina struggled to accommodate his girth. They were together like spoons in the middle of the big bed and Elizabeth began thrusting her butt backwards in small successive movements, seeking to take more of the large black cock in. She rocked back and forth several times and finally Michael could see the shaft, fully emerged from its foreskin, slick and gleaming with her juices.

She fluffed the pillow under her head, getting comfortable for what she knew would be a long and wonderful fuck. She smiled beatifically at her husband, and said softly, "Michael, I still love you very much. Thank you for this, baby."

With that, Joseph roared, smacked her ass cheek, and exclaimed, "Yes, but you love your prince's big black cock inside your very willing pussy even more!" Laughing, he leaned down to kiss the side of her neck, sucking as he did so. Then he wove his big black hand under her dainty white arm and pulled on her left nipple, stretching it out from her breast. To make his point even clearer to both of them, he thrust extra hard from behind causing Elizabeth to gasp sharply I pain as her pussy felt his fullness stretch her and bump against her cervix. Rocking back and forth now in a moderate pace, he whispered to Elizabeth, "Tell Michael how much you love -- how much you need -- your husband's black cock. Tell him."

Breaking his rhythm, he stopped for a moment, waiting for her to speak. Finally she said softly, "Yes, my prince. I love your black cock inside me. I need it. I love . . ." She found herself unable to complete her thought, both because she didn't want to say what she was feeling inside, and because the conflicting desires she felt were tearing at the fabric of her soul. Despite everything, she still loved Michael, not with the pure, animal, sexual need she had felt from the very beginning with Joseph, but with a warm and comfortable feeling that came from his kindness and steadfastness in the years of their marriage before coming to Rome. Alas she had never felt this burning, all consuming need with Michael, but she couldn't bear the thought of life without him.

She looked wistfully at Michael for a moment then away from him as Joseph resumed his stroking and she felt both sadness and excitement welling up inside her. The room was silent except for the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs, and the wet slapping of her pussy and her ass against the black body behind her. She closed her eyes and abandoned herself completely to the feeling of complete lust for her man.

The sound and the vision before him were too much for Michael who turned from the room and didn't bother to close the door behind him.

LeMondial
LeMondial
722 Followers