Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

Elizabeth nodded, thinking back to his explanation about the punishment for forbidden sexual congress. He had said that punishments were severe.

Joseph continued, "Let's just say that both those gentlemen now have to squat when they pee, but at least they escaped with their lives."

Elizabeth's eyes rolled and she raised her hand to her lips to cover her reaction. "Oh heavens," she offered, and then stifled nervous little laughs. "I hope Michael is in no danger of committing a transgression like that!"

Joseph shook his head saying, "Remember when I suggested to you that he is a natural cuckold; a natural 'sister wife'? He is content to watch and at times prepare some of the women and cleans them up afterwards. Don't misunderstand me -- he is very strong and an honorable man and we are proud to have him serving our family and our agenda. I will be very interested in seeing his reaction to finding out that you have been bred. I predict he will be very supportive."

Elizabeth was a bit taken aback. Michael had told her nothing of his involvement with Joseph's tribal way of lie. The thought of him 'cleaning up' the tribe's women after coitus upset her greatly, but she managed to hide the fact from Joseph.

They walked gingerly toward the bow and the couple looked out over the murky depths of the harbor toward the lights on an opposite shore. Elizabeth wondered briefly about what her life might be like a month from now; a year from now; for the rest of her life. She dismissed the thought, deciding that it was more than she could deal with at the moment. Joseph stood behind her, his hands clasped around her waist. They were oblivious to the shadowy figure standing atop a warehouse some distance behind them on the wharf. He peered at them through a monocular, shielded to give off little or no reflection. They were unaware of him, but Harun had been watching him constantly for the past hour. Harun had twice fixed him through the telescopic lens of a small-bore rifle.

The couple made their way down to the main deck and down the gangplank. Harun had rushed to take position between the lurking figure and Joseph. Harun was still in uniform, and two other black men in camouflage similar to his were standing by the limousine. One of them, Lotar was older and looked battle hardened with his shaved head and stern scowl. He had a semi-automatic rifle slung over this shoulder and looked around warily. The other, Bolitho was much younger, a boy really. Elizabeth barely paid them any attention though.

She was deep in contemplation of how she was going to break the news that she had confirmed earlier in the day both to her legally recognized husband and to Joseph, who if not her husband was something very close to it, and yet a world apart from it. By the time the black Mercedes accelerated quietly up the port road she had steeled herself to tell Joseph. She stretched out across the seat and laid her head on his lap. As he stroked her hair, she tightly hugged his bulky thigh. Playfully, he slid his hand under the back of her dress and felt her up. She adjusted her position so he could cup her breast completely. She stared into his dark eyes and saw not just a man with whom she had been intimate, but also the father of her child

"Jusef, darling. I have something to tell you. I don't know how to say it other than to say it. I am carrying our child. I am pregnant. I don't know how far; maybe a month."

Joseph's eyes were as wide as saucers; he could not make words come from his lips, but instead mouthed random syllables. She pressed a finger to his lips and simply smiled. She had said it and the secret was out, shared with the man who mattered most. It no longer burned inside her torturing her. Joseph lifted her head and kissed her long and sensuously, one hand still squeezing her breast. After several long moments they broke the kiss. Elizabeth scooted on the floor and began unzipping him. "Do we have long enough for me to suck you, husband?"

Over the intercom, Joseph said a few hurried words to Harun and the car took a right turn toward the long drive to the Borghese Gardens. Elizabeth smiled from her position on the floor and tugged his pants down. His huge ebony cock sprang to life, big enough to be visible even in the shadows. She lavished kisses, and then opened her mouth as wide as she could, taking the head and part of his shaft in.

Over and over she circled his cock, the wetness of her mouth mixing with his copious precum. Furiously she licked him with her tongue and for a solid 5 minutes she pumped her mouth deeper and deeper on his shaft. The funky musk from under his foreskin and his balls were intoxicating to her. She knew his pheromones and was as always, incredibly turned on when she smelled and tasted them. Without ceasing her strong sucking, she tugged his boxers down past his knees. Finally looking up, she whispered, "Scoot forward," and pulled his legs so that he was barely perched on the car seat.

She parted his legs and nipped at his balls with her teeth then took each one in turn into her mouth lavishing her tongue over it. Pushing his rigid cock and heavy balls upward, she pushed her face into his dark ass cheeks. Kissing each cheek tenderly she began French kissing his asshole also ripe with his pheromones. That exhilarated her more than she could have imagined, given that she had never done this before even for Michael. She was beginning to climb toward an orgasm, even though Joseph was only touching one of her breasts. While she tongued his pulsing asshole, she stroked his cock with her free hand, and heard him begin to moan,

"Oh God I'm going to cum. . . Fuck it, baby. I can't hold back. Quickly, she moved her mouth to suck him to completion so she could feel him cum. She deep throated him without choking, the first time she had ever managed it. His cum jetted copiously and now she did choke. His second, third and fourth jets streamed over her face, her breasts and her dress. When finally he sank back in the seat, completely spent, Elizabeth took stock of her condition. Long, thick gobs of white cum were all over her hands, her face, and her clothes.

After a few moments she found a bar towel in one of the compartments and began cleaning up. Joseph regarded her curiously as if seeing her for the first time. She had erotic depths, he reflected, that he had not even suspected up until now.

She looked at him momentarily, and then lowered her eyes staring into space. After an awkward silence, she laughed nervously and said quietly, "Well, this is one dress I won't be wearing again."

Joseph reached across and patted her knee reassuringly, "Don't worry wife. Where we are going, you won't be wearing any western garb. You will be dressed like a fine bush wife, with your breasts proudly displayed and inscribed with my peoples' spirit totem. I can't wait to reunite with our sister husband, so that he may worship and attend you properly. My brother has set up a first class clinic for expectant mothers, so you will have first class care. "

"But Joseph," she protested, "I can't do that. For one thing, my sister and daughter are due in tomorrow at the airport. And I . . . Well, I just don't know about all this. I mean, how can I go to Africa. I have never been there. America is my home . . . And what was all that about inscribing something?"

Joseph looked at her sternly. "Woman, do you wish to please me? Do you question your man?"

She bit her lip in a mixture of fear and anxiety. She had a strong vested interest in winning his loyalty and affection, unless of course she wanted to terminate her pregnancy, which would be impossible in Italy and just about impossible back in the States. No, she shook her head. She wasn't really sure she was happy being bred by him, but she would be less happy with the alternatives. She spoke up quietly, "Husband, I want to please you very much. It's just all so sudden, you see?"

Joseph took her small chin in his hand, and then brushed back her hair. "Everything will work out. We will meet your lovely sister and daughter and treat them to a cruise aboard the boat. I will accompany them to assure their safety. You will fly on ahead to Lagos and have a thorough examination by my brother, a well-respected physician back in America. He and his young woman Laura were forced to flee unjust prosecution in your country and are now safe in my family's tribal lands. Oh and the scarification ceremony, just think of it as our equivalent of a wedding ring. The medicine woman does it skillfully and it will only pain you briefly. It demonstrates that I have taken you and you belong to me. By allowing yourself to be scarred you demonstrate your commitment to me and to our way of life."

He pulled her to his chest so that she nuzzled comfortably against him. "It's so much easier to let me make the decisions for you -- for us really. Isn't it?" At the moment, Elizabeth felt more confused than she ever remembered. A part of her wanted to give this a try. Much of what he had explained to her and to Michael was a huge cultural shock, but much of it made very good sense. Indeed the way she had felt today when she gave herself completely to him, knowing he had bred her felt more right than anything she had ever experienced before. And she did love pleasing him and experiencing his incredible reaction to the way she satisfied him on the car ride. She loved it so much she could hardly wait for a chance to repeat it.

"Yes, darling. We will do as you say," she replied, and then corrected herself, a broad smile spreading across her face, "I mean, we will do as you command."

Within 10 minutes, the limousine slowed in front of her and Michael's flat. Joseph said, this time in English to Harun, "You will pick me up in the morning. Bring fresh clothes. We are going to the airport at noon.

Elizabeth opened the door and they climbed the stair together. When they reached the bedroom, Joseph sank heavily onto the bed. Elizabeth looked over her shoulder, lowering her eyes seductively, "Stay there. I am going to clean up and I will be back in a few moments. Oh, and take your clothes off."

Joseph raised an eyebrow, and replied, "I like a woman who can take charge at times. When I get you in the bush though, there won't be so many opportunities to take western style showers so you'd better get used to a lot less of your obsessive hygiene."

She re-emerged a few minutes later, not having bothered to dry her hair. She looked at her lover intently, then said simply, "Stand up."

He looked at her with amusement, but did as she commanded.

"Now turn around and face away from me. And spread your legs."

Even though he had a puzzled look on his face, he was both aroused and interested to see where this was going. He spread his legs and planted his palms on the bed, forcing his body to bend far over. The room was silent but in moments he felt Elizabeth's slender hands forcing his legs apart, or at least attempting to. He decided to assist her and took a wider stance. Looking back, he saw her naked and on her knees. She looked up at him and loudly slapped his ass. "I told you to look straight ahead." Enjoying the feeling of control, she smacked his ass again. "This is what you get for knocking up an innocent white wife from Indiana with your black seed."

He started to say something then simply looked stoically forward, realizing that she was being playful. She smacked him twice more on each cheek then began kissing his ass cheeks lightly. Each kiss grew softer and closed to the cleft between his cheeks until finally she spread them and licked, then kissed his asshole deeply, without the car's seats to impede her lust. Her face disappeared between his ass cheeks and she made her tongue rigid, fucking his ass as deeply as possible. She sensed him tensing and slapped his ass then commanded him to loosen up and relax. She reached around his leg and felt his stiffness. She couldn't encircle him completely, but massaged his shaft as best she could.

After several minutes she licked her middle finger and pushed hard into his asshole. She had trimmed her nails in the bathroom, knowing that this was what she wanted to experience with Joseph tonight; she wanted to give him a new sensual experience and also see whether it turned her on as much as it had earlier in the evening. Hearing his moans of pleasure, she pulled her other hand from his cock and smacked his ass cheek hard again.

She smiled, knowing no one had ever done this for him before then pushed harder and faster inside him. He growled and said over and over, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck." She was turned on by the acrid taste of him and the strength of his pheromones made her crazy. Her free hand slipped from his cock to her mons and she began rubbing her clit rapidly back and forth. She began breathing hard and her legs grew weak. Suddenly Joseph turned, lifter her up then threw her onto the bed. "Get on your knees woman. I need to cum. let me show you how we Nigerian bulls fuck out little white girls," he joked, then added, "And get used to it, you will be fucked like this a lot." Although this was intended as playful banter, it turned her on even more. She moved to her knees and looked over her shoulder. Through tight lips, she moaned, "Hurry. Please. Give it to me. Cum hard. . .", then added simply, "Please." She hiked up her hips into the air and scooted closer to the edge of the bed. Joseph entered her roughly and climaxed within minutes. Although she didn't climax from his cock, she brought herself off moments later, still strumming her clit fast and hard.

The pair collapsed onto the bed, Elizabeth nestled in his strong arms, her hands resting lightly on his abdomen. They did not speak for several minutes, their lust sated; they were content to bask in the afterglow of sexual bliss. Joseph began to stroke her stomach and realizing the symbolism of it, a flood of unwelcome thoughts suddenly took over her psyche. "Joseph," she began, "I just don't know about any of this. I am really so confused. I can't see where this all ends up -- for any of us. For you; for Michael; and for me. I can't see how this all works out in the end. How will we ever be able to return home? How will my family -- our daughter, my sisters -- how do I explain what you're proposing to anyone really. It's just crazy."

Joseph ran his hand over her skin, admiring the stark contrasts between them, contrasts that only began with their skin colors but went to the very core of their experiences and views on the world. He stared thoughtfully at the ceiling, then spoke, "Elizabeth, you speak of 'endings' and all I can think of are beginnings. I will take care of you, the children you will bear for my brothers and most of all for me. In time, the life you led before will be a dim memory, barely remembered. You will smile when you think back on how frightened you once were and then look proudly on the woman you have become. Michael will grow more and more satisfied with his role as your emotional supporter and childrearing helpmate."

At this, her brows furrowed, and she arrested his hand on her body. "What do you mean 'bear children for your brothers'? That's going way too far, darling."

Joseph interlaced his fingers through hers. "Elizabeth, I am the third son. By tradition, my brothers will have more right to you sexually than will I. There may even be times when you are offered by my brother as a favor to other exceptional both from our tribal lands and to others whom we will wish to make alliances. It will be expected of you as a high status woman."

"Joseph, do you hear yourself. This is completely insane. I can't do something as crazy as that. I have feelings for you, not your brothers, and certainly not strange black men from the African bush, for heaven sake." She folded her arms across her chest frowning resolutely.

Joseph smiled, then spoke, "Elizabeth, do you hear yourself slipping back into your provincialism? You know from your western history that women have always played a powerful role through their sexuality. Do you think Marie Antoinette was happy at first? Probably not, but she grew confident in her role. And now I am realizing that I chose a bad example -- I can assure you that you will never lose your head." Then he added laughingly, "on the contrary, you will be giving much head. Men will be lined up for your favor."

With that the somber mood of the discussion was broken and they both laughed until it was painful. She sighed a long sigh, then said, "As long as I can have you at least part of the time, I suppose I will be alright with things. Um, what about my sister and my daughter? Where will they fit in in this grand scheme?"

Joseph shrugged then replied, "Yes, I have been giving that some thought. I think I can help them understand the choices we have made. Leave them to me. We will have a whole two week cruise to educate them." He nodded his head confidently, then reached over to cup her mons, massaging his hand over her soft bush and feeling her begin to lubricate when he pushed a finger into her.

"Joseph, just promise me you'll protect Karen. Some of your men are well, a little 'rough around the edges.' She reached over putting a hand atop his as he continued to stroke her pussy with his hand.

"Elizabeth, I promise I will pay particular attention to your daughter. Everything will be fine once we get to Africa and they are reunited with you. I have had my man arrange your travel for the day after tomorrow. My men will be meeting you at the airport to take you inland. You won't have much time with your sister and your daughter, so we will need to help them understand things tomorrow."

They made love once more in the morning and showered, then dressed together. Joseph in the fresh clothes Harun had brought, and Elizabeth in a pale lime green sleeveless dress and brown patent slingback heels. When they arrived at the airport, Elizabeth greeted her sister and her daughter with hugs, kisses and much lively talk of how much Karen had grown in the last few months. Her sister Diane remarked on how much they both had been looking forward to this trip.

Joseph stood quietly in the background waiting for an introduction. They had rehearsed their explanation and Elizabeth began to explain that Joseph was a dear friend of both hers and Michaels that she met at an embassy party, and Michael was doing important work for the U.S. and European governments with his family in Africa. The best part, she explained, was that he was an actual, real Nigerian prince and he was going to treat them to an Aegean cruise and a tour of Africa. Joseph smiled and spoke warmly to them, "It is an honor to meet you both. I look forward to our cruise together."

With that her sister Diane looked puzzled, "Cruise?"

Elizabeth smiled wistfully, and told her, "Diane, there is much we have to discuss. Let's enjoy a lunch together and Joseph and I will tell you all about the adventure you're going to have."

Harun held the limousine door open wide and Elizabeth scooted in practically dragging her daughter inside. Reluctantly, Diane shrugged and slipped into the large back seat, saying, "Well, when in Rome. . ."

The black car slipped smoothly into the crowded avenue and down the hill toward the port at Ostia.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers