Elizabeth's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had now moved well past the point of no return. Our relationship as brother and sister was forever changed. I can make all kinds of excuses for what happened: Gary and I were both in an emotionally vulnerable place after the death of our father and the deep depression our mother fell into; however, I have to face up to the truth, that I surrendered to the excitement and unexpected lust of my own sexual awakening. And the temptation of a very attractive male, in my house, for whom I had a deep love, was simply too great for me to resist at that stage of my life.

What had started out as a relatively innocent game of me peeking at my brother's anatomy had spiraled out of control into a lustful, emotionally and sexually charged physical relationship. It was not planned, it just happened that way.

Gary held me as I climaxed, and then the emotions of what had occurred came crashing down upon me, and I began to cry silently. It was not sadness as much as an emotional release. The tears were slowly streaming down my face, and my breasts were heaving as I clung to my brother and sobbed quietly, consumed in shame, guilt coupled with a unique feeling of affection and closeness to my brother.

Coming soon...

Chapter three: Gary needs his release... And I am unable to deny him...

12