Elka and Ernst

Story Info
A short story of public incest and exhibitionism.
2.4k words
4.36
79.6k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,413 Followers

At one of my favorite out-of-the-way lakes in Germany several years ago, I was sunbathing by the water's edge, with a small cooler stocked with some good beer, and had very nearly decided to strip off completely and lay out in the buff.

This particular lake was not officially clothing optional, that is that there was no sign designating it as such. But in my experience if someone decided to sunbathe in the buff, nobody really said anything about it and I had done it plenty in that past. I'd also often seen others doing the same.

As I was removing my shoes, I happened to glance up and spot a good-looking couple strolling hand-in-hand in my direction. There was nothing really unusual about the couple save for that while the woman wore a bikini, the man was naked.

I remember thinking that was kind of out of the ordinary because that's something you don't really see all that often...generally it's the other way around.

I sat on the sand still in my shorts and t-shirt with my shoes and socks beside me as they approached, both smiling. The woman was a knockout...blond and blue with an hourglass figure and tits that just wouldn't quit packed into the top of her rather racy bikini.

Her husband, or whom I at first thought was her husband was also a curly blond with a rather nice build and a thickish cock that hung flaccid between his legs, beneath a neatly trimmed patched of light pubic hair.

We exchanged pleasantries as they stood in front of me, and I have to admit that I was kind of caught off guard to discover the nature of their relationship.

"I'm Elka," the woman smiled at me, "and this is my brother, Ernst."

I was silent for a moment, wondering if I'd heard her right.

Ernst smiled at my dilemma. It was obviously not the first time that they'd received such a reaction.

"My sister and I come here a lot," he said, smiling, as if to reiterate for my benefit.

"So you're brother and sister?" I managed at last. The shock in my voice was still obvious.

"Yes," Elka smiled pleasantly.

Figuring that I was in their domain, and when in Rome, I tried to appear non-chalant, after all, when in Rome...but the idea of a brother and sister walking around like that was kind of hot in some strange, totally out-of-place, yet undeniable way.

"Are you offended by my brother's nudity?" Elka asked directly.

"No, no, not at all," I said...worried that I had somehow acted inappropriately.

"It's just that...well, please don't take offense, but..." then, thinking better of it, I stopped. I really didn't want to offend them and I just didn't know how to express it without doing so.

"We are brother and sister," Ernst finished my thought for me, smiling. "You find that strange."

"Well, I mean, I guess..."

Elka laughed.

"Don't worry," she said, coming to my rescue, "other people find it strange as well."

Somewhat relieved at the feeling of being let off of the hook, I smiled.

"Would you care for something to drink?" I offered, changing the subject.

Smiling, they both indicated that they would. Reaching into my small cooler, I extended a can of beer to each of them, as they sat down on the sand in front of me.

"So," I opened the conversation with a pull from my can, "this is a nude lake." As I said, I already knew that it wasn't officially a clothing optional place, but I was making conversation.

Elka smiled and patted her brother's bare thigh.

"It's not exactly a nude lake," she said, "but most people don't mind. As you can see, my brother enjoys going nude here."

Ernst smiled.

"Well, I was actually thinking about it myself, but I didn't want to offend anyone," I said.

Elka shook her head.

"Oh, no, please, be comfortable," she said smiling still. "As you see, we are completely open people. Don't worry about offending us."

It almost seemed as if Elka was actually trying to talk me into it.

"Bitte," Ernst offered, using the German word for please, which in that context actually means more of an offer to do as you please rather than a request.

When in Rome, I thought to myself again, and stripped, pulling my t-shirt over my head. Lifting my hips, I opened my shorts and pulled them and my underwear over my hips, down and off together.

Elka watched me strip, not rudely, but with open interest, smiling the whole time.

When I was done, I tended to the business of laying my clothes in a neat pile beside me and joined Ernst in total nudity. Glancing up at Elka I saw that she was studying me. I smiled, ending the brief contact by stealing a glance at her largish breasts again...noticing how much her bikini actually revealed.

Suddenly, I felt my cock twitch between my thighs and looked away.

"She's pretty?" Ernst said, taking me off guard again, laughing.

"Yes," I smiled, recovering with an embarrassed glance at Elka.

Finishing my beer, I offered them another, and they accepted.

As the day wore on and the beers ran out, we talked and laughed, becoming friends. By my fourth beer, I had relaxed into the situation and was more openly admiring Elka's form every few minutes.

Maybe it was the beer and the sun, or the fact that I was completely comfortable with them...maybe it was the combination of all of it, combined with Elka's nice breasts and shapely, rounded thighs...maybe it was the fact that I enjoyed being naked outside...but as I leaned back on my hands and stretched my legs in front of me, suddenly, I felt myself becoming erect.

Sitting up again, I crossed my legs and casually placed my hands in my lap in an attempt to hide it.

Elka smiled with a knowing glance between my legs.

"It's okay," she said, reassuringly. "Don't be embarrassed, it's perfectly normal...it happens to my brother all the time."

Ernst laughed, nodding his agreement.

Feeling better about it, prompted by their reassurance, and possibly the beer, I dropped my hands, and relaxed, allowing my erection to stiffen, slowly, until I was fully hard.

"Sometimes, my brother relieves himself too," Elka went on, smiling at Ernst, then turned a slyer smile towards me.

"Sometimes, I help," she giggled.

I swallowed hard, taken aback again, wondering if she had just told me that she touched her brother sexually.

My cock throbbed at the idea as my mind conjured the picture.

"You mean you," I started, unsure.

"Yes," Elka stated flatly.

"Wow..." was all I could say.

"But you're brother and sister, I mean, are you related by blood?"

"Yes...we are..." Ernst answered matter-of-factly.

I noticed Ernst was gaining an erection between his own legs as we spoke.

"Do you find it offensive?"

'Well ah no..." I sounded like I was stammering, while Elka giggled.

I didn't exactly find it offensive so to speak. In fact the idea of Elka touching her brother's cock had mine pounding...standing straight up between my thighs...it began to turn a deep red.

Meanwhile, Ernst reached full mast, grinning at his sister.

Two girls, both bikini clad, entered the water not far from us.

Scooting over in the sand next to her brother, Elka placed her hand gently on his erection and smiled at me.

Slowly, gently, she stroked it, pulling on it as both of them stared at me.

Nudity is better tolerated in many places in Europe than it is in the U.S.; however, erections and of course open sexual contact in a public place is generally frowned on. The sight of Elka stroking her brother's cock right there at the lake as people went about their business had mine throbbing so hard that it ached.

It was so taboo. A brother and sister...right there in front of me, as people went about their business around us, unawares.

Unable to stop myself, I grabbed at my own cock.

"Come, sit," Elka said, patting the sand next to her.

Standing, I moved the few paces, with my erection sticking straight out in front of me, and sat down next to her.

Elka grinned and took hold of my cock.

She sat between us, stroking us both as we faced the open water and the girls swimming around in it.

I could hardly believe what was happening. I was so excited that I could barely breathe.

Elka manipulated my cock, pulling on it, twisting it...she ran her hand the length of it, squeezing her way from the base to the head and back down again.

I watched the girls swimming. They hadn't yet noticed the bikini clad woman sitting between two naked men, jerking them off.

The fact that they were brother and sister enflamed me to no end.

"Ja..." Ernst breathed heavily in German, "stroke me," he said.

By now, Elka was pulling on us both hard and fast.

Suddenly, I saw the two girls turn our way and exit the water.

They both stopped dead in their tracks, jaws dropping at the sight of us.

"Mein Gott," one of them half-whispered, incredulous with an elbow-nudge to her companion.

The two girls stared unmoving.

Stroking me fast, Elka leaned in and tongued my ear...it felt soft, warm and wet, and nearly made me cum on the spot.

Then leaning towards her brother, she kissed him, full on the mouth as they exchanged tongues in front of the girls.

"Schwester," Ernst moaned, loud enough for the girls to hear that he meant his sister, "oh, schwester...ja...so gut, mach mich..."

At that, the girls' eyes went even wider.

"Wass...Schwester?" one of them said in disbelief at learning that Ernst and Elka were sister and brother.

Aside from the two girls still standing shocked in the water, there were people everywhere...but as of yet, the two girls were our only active audience.

Suddenly, Elka's mouth was on mine.

Clamping over it, she kissed me, passionately, jamming her tongue between my lips...sucking on it, before releasing it and doing the same with her brother. Back and forth she alternated between us, kissing us as she stroked out cocks.

"Stehe auf," she said quickly, breathing heavily at her brother, indicating that we should stand.

As we got up, Elka knelt in front of us.

Taking her brother's cock full into her mouth, she sucked him, running her tongue over his shaft, and swirling it up to the head.

Ernst moaned loudly.

Then she did the same to me.

Elka alternated between us, sucking one of us and stroking the other as she did. I could hardly believe what was happening as I stared at the girls watching us.

"I'm going to tell someone about this!" one of the girls spoke out, angrily.

But Elka kept right on, stroking and sucking us, alternating.

At that point I no longer cared.

The girl who'd spoken out, left suddenly, marching away in anger, while the other one remained, her eyes glued to the horny scene unfolding in front of her.

"Sabine?" the angry one said.

But Sabine stayed, ignoring her.

With that, the angry girl was gone.

"Oh..ja...komme," Elka said suddenly, throatily.

Leaning back onto her knees, she took us both in hand and stroked us hard and fast, looking up at us with a wicked grin.

It was too much.

With the sounds of the day surrounding us, and pretty Elka kneeling before us in her bikini, I glanced down at her cleavage, swinging wildly with her motions...Ernst and I were both completely naked as she stroked us...her brother and I right there in public while another girl watched.

My cock swelled as I neared orgasm.

Ernst moaned loudly apparently nearing his own.

Glancing over to the girl, I turned my head just in time to see that she had lowered the bottom piece of her bathing suit over her hips, exposing her white tan lines.

Her fingers were busy in her thick, dark bush, as she stared at us...rubbing her clitoris hard and fast.

That pushed me over the edge.

My cock swelled again and exploded like cocking a shotgun and firing right into Elka's palm...great, thick, hot strings of cum jettisoned from the tip of it, spattering Elka's cleavage...as Ernst did the same, cumming hard and moaning, covering his sister's bikini clad tits with his own load.

Jerking and thrusting my hips, I moaned loudly, watching the girl in the water make herself cum.

Biting into her bottom lip, she jammed several fingers into herself at once, and moaned, diddling her clitoris hard with the palm of her other hand.

Suddenly, she came, hard, as her fluid erupted from between her thighs, squirting straight out in front of her, soaking her inner thighs.

Her body shook and rocked with orgasm as she diddled herself to paradise, watching us.

"OH...GOTT...ICH KOMME..." she nearly shrieked, uncaring of the people around us.

Without warning, I heard angry voices behind us.

The other girl had apparently gathered a group and they were headed right for us.

Registering the situation, Elka scrambled to her feet as I reached for my things.

"Come!" she said hurriedly, grabbing my arm. "There's no time!"

The group was angry, shouting at us to get the hell off the lake. They called us perverts and one of them threatened to call the police.

Leaving the girl in the water behind, we rushed up a small hill to our right. Coming to the top of it, we ran...escaping the small mob...and leaving my clothes and cooler where they were on the sand.

Two naked men and one bikini clad woman...we ran through the field over the lake to safety, finally stopping under a patch of trees at the edge of it.

Staring at each other, struggling to breathe...suddenly, Elka giggled. Her giggled turned into laughter that infected all of us.

Before long, all three of us were doubled over in deep guffaws, releasing the tension of the last few moments.

After a few minutes, the laughter subsided.

"That was incredible..." I said, finally, genuinely awed by the experience.

"It was," Ernst agreed.

"Why do you talk as if it is over?" Elka smiled at us, reaching behind her for the ties on her bikini top.

Naked1
Naked1
1,413 Followers