Ella

Story Info
A tease gets more than she bargained for.
2.4k words
3.73
48.2k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting as Ella closed the door to her apartment and walked down the driveway to her toyota. She looked up at the sky as she unlocked the car door, admiring the colors of pink and purple as the sun touched the clouds on the horizon. Although summer was coming to an end and the nights were beginning to grow chilly, this particular evening was quite beautiful. Her lightly glossed lips curved into a smile as she opened the door and sat down to set off to her destination. She was on her way to meet a potential client who was interested in purchasing some camera equipment. This particular client happened to be a handsome young man whom she had talked to before but didn't know too well. Even though her job didn't allow relationships with clients, she still had fleeting thoughts every now and then, what could that hurt? They had arranged to meet at a coffee shop just down the road from her house, so she arrived quickly and parked to wait. Before she got out of her car she glanced in her mirror and brushed a strand of strawberry blonde hair away from her pale, lightly freckled face, then heard a car roll up to park beside hers.

She turned her head to look out her car window and gave a polite smile when she saw he had arrived. She smoothed down her black skirt, then stepped out of the car. She stumbled back a bit when she saw how close he was standing. When she collected herself, she noticed that his hand was extended in the gesture of a formal hand shake. Her left hand reached up to her face to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear while her right hand extended to shake his. She raised her blue gaze to meet his and gave an embarrassed smile.

"It's always nice seeing you, Ella."

As he spoke, she nodded and dropped her hand, "You too, sir." She was a very shy person and she still felt awkward for almost bumping into him a moment before, but he didn't seem to notice.

The smile never left his face, as he continued, "So, how are you today?"

It was getting dark as the last traces of sunset disappeared behind the mountains around the parking lot. She glanced around nervously as she answered, noticing that there weren't any other cars nearby.

"Good, I don't want summer to be over yet. It's already getting cold." She added with a shiver and she wrapped her slender arms around her small frame. Without hesitation, he stepped forward and touched her shoulder. Even though she claimed to be cold, her skin was warm and soft under his calloused hands. She jumped slightly at the unexpected touch and she looked up at him from under her lashes, her cheeks growing hot as goose bumps raised down her arm.

"Here," he said, "Let me help you."

Before she could say or do anything, he put his other hand on her cheek and embraced her body. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately, and she let out a small surprised squeak before jerking away from his grip. She looked at him in shock, and the look in his eyes that gazed back at her was full of hunger. Her heart began to race and as she opened her mouth to say something, his lips were on hers again, his tongue caressing hers. This time he had her arms pinned to her sides with his arms around her small waist, wrapping around so that his hands overlapped across her lower back. His embrace grew tighter as she struggled under his muscles. He let her go and looked her in the eyes, "I'm sorry." He took a step back and sighed, "I didn't mean to scare you."

She caught her breath and looked back up at him, noting the genuine concern in his voice as he spoke. She shook her head, "You know I can't..." her words trailed off as he took a step closer, edging her back toward her car.

"But you want to." He stated simply. Looking into her eyes he saw the uncertainty before she looked away and he knew that he was right. He grabbed her again, pushing backward, pinning her against the car. By now the night sky glittered with stars, and the only light came from a flickering street light several feet away. Shadows danced across their faces as he leaned closer.

His body pressed against hers, and she could feel his erection. Her heart started to pound faster and she felt completely vulnerable, but a sensation of thrill raced through her entire body as she felt his breath against her neck.

"I shouldn't do this..." she repeated, guilt sweeping over her, but it was replaced by a stronger feeling of pleasure as his fingers touched her thigh and traced up her leg under her skirt. They stopped at her panties just below her hip, testing his limits, and she placed her hands on his chest to push him away before he went any further. But he pushed back, harder.

Tears rolled down her face as he fought against her struggling and she let the fear wash over her. "You know you want it..." he whispered, his breath hot in her ear, she shivered, "Stop fighting it." Anger rose in his voice and he pressed his lips against her neck softly at first, then harder as he nipped at her skin. She let out an uncontrollable moan as she felt his teeth meet her skin, and she was surprised in herself for enjoying this as much as she did. He must have enjoyed it as well, because he pressed against her again, and ran his fingers over the lace of her panties while kissing her neck, leaving his limits behind as if her moan gave him permission.

"Please..." she half whispered, half moaned and before she could say the word 'stop' his fingers felt her wetness through the lace and he slipped them under the fabric.

As she moaned again, he laughed and whispered louder in her ear, "You're such a little slut." He slid his fingers slowly up and down for a moment then stopped abruptly and grabbed her by the wrists.

She gasped, "We really need to stop, please just let me go!"

He turned and glared at her, "I'm not going to let some little slut tease me." He pulled her hand and placed it firmly on his erection that was now throbbing uncomfortably against his jeans, "You did this, and you're going to fix it!" She started to sob again but she couldn't stop the thrill that made her stomach turn and filled her body with pleasure. He paused for a moment, watching her, debating whether or not he was going to push her on her knees and make her suck his dick right there in the parking lot. Quickly making up his mind, he pulled her by her wrists and threw her into the passenger seat of his car before she could say another word.

She didn't know what was stopping her from opening the car door and running to her car that was only a few feet away; maybe it was fear of what he would do to her if she tried to escape, or maybe she wanted to know what he was going to do to her if she stayed...

He ran around the car and jumped in, quickly starting the engine and tearing out of the parking lot. He reached over and grabbed her wrist again. Pulling her hand back into his lap, he traced her fingers along the length of his shaft before putting her hand on the steering wheel.

She risked a glance at him with a questioning look in her eyes, "Steer!" He demanded as he unbuttoned his pants frantically. She obeyed nervously, knowing what was coming next. She felt a flutter in her stomach, like the feeling you get when you're at the top of a big drop on a roller coaster right before it goes down, half fear half excitement. She glanced down at his lap as he took the wheel again and her mouth opened in a gasp. With one hand at the base of his cock, he pushed his knees against the steering wheel so he could use his other hand to grab her hair and push her face into his lap.

She resisted at first, but it was clear she wouldn't be able to get away. There was nothing she could do now but obey him. "Please..." She cried one last time before his anger poured over and he forced his dick into her mouth to shut her up. He groaned as he felt her lips around the head of his dick and he had to make himself focus extra hard on the road as he drove. Ella made herself stop crying, she wasn't going to let his man treat her like this, not without a fight that is...

She lifted her right hand around his cock and allowed him to let go and grab the wheel, while his other hand still held her hair tightly. He was surprised in her sudden movement but he didn't show it, instead he just said, "Good girl, now we're getting somewhere-" His words were cut off by another groan as she lifted her mouth off of him and lowered her head so that she could trace the tip of her tongue from the base of his penis up to the tip. She stopped there and flicked her tongue over the tip several times until his body shuddered and he forced her to take him in again.

She moved her head up and down, starting slowly and getting faster.. She winced in pleasurable pain as his fingers tightened around the grip he had on her hair and he guided her down farther. She could feel herself choking, but didn't want to show weakness so she kept going, then she noticed the car coming to a stop. He lifted her up and gave her a devious smile before lifting his pants over his dick that was now glistening with saliva and precum. His pants couldn't cover it completely now that it was hardened to its full size, but he didn't care. He walked over and held the door open for her, then grabbed her wrist again. He slammed the door shut and lifted her over his shoulder to carry her to the house, he was growing very impatient now.

He set her down on her feet briefly while he scrambled for his keys, then pulled her inside and slammed the door shut behind them. Once inside, he pulled his shirt off, he was already sweating and Ella took a moment to look over him. Her attraction to him only heightened the pleasure that tingled all through her body. He pushed her against the wall and ripped her shirt open, popping the buttons on the front, to reveal a lace black bra underneath. Now she stood in front of him in black heels, a short black pencil skirt, with her white shirt unbuttoned, half tucked in half out. Her hair was tussled from where he had pulled it, and her makeup had started to run but she still looked sexy. His eyes soaked her up greedily as he pulled the shirt the rest of the way off and reached for the skirt. He slipped it over her hips and onto the floor around her ankles. She didn't try to stop him, but she was trembling. As he reached for the bra, she started to resist but he popped it open too fast and ripped it off of her exposing her bare breasts.

He stared at them for a moment, her nipples were already hard and to his surprise, they were pierced. He put his arms around her and lifted her up again, he was too eager to make it up the stairs to the bedroom so he took her to the living room and placed her on the couch so that she lied on her back. He was on top of her instantly, his mouth kissing from her neck down her chest and to her belly button. He continued to tease her with his tongue and now she was the one growing anxious. She raised her arms and let her hands wrapped around his neck and down his shoulders, then along his back.. She dug her fingernails in slightly as his lips brushed her nipple and she moaned.

His movements quickened with every noise she made, and he stood to take off his pants. Once they were off, Ella sat up on the couch on her knees and turned to face him so that his dick was only a few inches from her lips. She took him into her mouth again, and put both hands around the base of his shaft. Without pants in the way, she cupped his balls with one hand and stroked gently as she massaged the head with her tongue. He had to stop her before he came, and he threw her back onto the couch, this time she landed on her belly.

He took his shoes and pants off quickly and jumped on top of her. He grabbed her panties and pulled until they ripped, then tossed them onto the floor. He leaned down until she could feel the pulse in his hard cock throbbing against her lower back. She had to bite back a moan at the thought of where this was going, as her anticipation climbed higher. She wanted to feel him inside of her and she almost screamed it to him, but before she could he was pressing against her and she felt his dick thrust into her. At that point she moaned so loudly that he slapped his hand over her mouth in fear that someone might hear her. As he continued to thrust, she managed muffled moans into his hand. He stopped and flipped her over onto her back, she was breathing heavily and trembling all over.

"I'm not done with you yet, bitch." He gave her a crooked grin and grabbed her legs and pulled her down lower on the couch underneath him. He lifted her legs until her ankles were on his shoulders and he thrusted back into her, harder and faster.

She felt like she could barely breath, and she had to scream with each thrust. She completely lost herself in the moment as she was about to cum. She moaned louder as she felt him cum inside of her, then he pulled out and began stroking his cock to let the rest drip onto her breasts and face while she was still moaning in pleasure...