Ella Descending

Story Info
Forced sex leads to depression.
12.9k words
4.46
42.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ella and my story began before I was born. I was adopted at birth and my adoptive parents provided me with the best of everything. We lived in a large house set some distance from the road in manicured gardens set behind a high hedge. They were wealthy and made sure that I went to the best school and when I went to college my tuition was fully paid for by them, along with a generous allowance.

They impressed on me from age five that, while they were not my biological parents, I was special to them because they chose me. It wasn't until just before I left for college that they revealed to me that my birth mother had been a whore. This came about because they were concerned that I may have inherited some of my mother's character traits and I was warned about the many pitfalls of allowing boys to 'take advantage' of me, the inference being that if I succumbed once there would be no stopping me. They also impressed on me our religious belief in my 'saving myself' for my future husband.

I was a good girl, and while I went to parties, I let it be known that I wasn't interested in a sexual relationship of any kind. I would be friends to all, but that was as far as I would go. As a result I was part of a circle of friends who did not feel obliged to bow to the pressure of conformity to the social mores of the time, so I was still a virgin when I returned home on vacation.

I arrived home on Saturday afternoon and we had a family dinner at a fine restaurant where I was asked about my studies and my friends and, eventually, my still virgin status. My answer to the question of that status was to confirm, much to their ultra-conservative moral code, that I was still in fact a virgin. Sunday we went as usual to church where I met my many pre-college friends and where, strangely enough the status of my virginity was mentioned. I somehow got the feeling that some of my friends had strayed from the path of celibacy.

On Monday Mother left for a women's conference sponsored by the church, leaving me alone while father was at work. I sat around doing not much until lunch time when I made myself a sandwich and tried without success to watch daytime TV. The rest of the day I mooched around until it was time to reheat the food for Father and my evening meal. After dinner we sat and watched TV for a while but I felt uncomfortable alone with him so at around 10.00 I made my excuses and went to bed.

About half an hour later I heard Father come up and I heard the shower hiss into life. I put the book that I had been trying to read down and turned off the light to go to sleep. Minutes later I heard my door open and felt him sitting on my bed. "Ella, are you awake?"

"Yes." My tone of voice implied that I didn't appreciate being disturbed.

"I need to talk to you," he paused as if he was trying to find the right words, "it's about your mother and me."

"Can't it wait until morning?"

"No, I don't think that it can."

"What is it?"

"Well, you see, we haven't been getting on at all well this last year. We just don't seem to communicate any more. The spark has gone out of our marriage."

"Have you discussed it with her?"

"Yes, she just tells me that I'm imagining things and that she's happy as things stand."

"And you're not I gather."

"No, I'm not. Do you know that we haven't had intimate contact in over six months?"

"You haven't had sex in six months?"

"No, and every time I raise the issue she finds some excuse for not wanting it." As he spoke he leant across and in doing this his hand brushed my breast. I thought the contact was deliberate and I was beginning to get scared. His face was close to mine now. "I'm so lonely, and I'm frustrated at not being allowed to make love to her. I don't know what to do." He was working on my sympathy now, a sob, a tear and the pleading voice. "I'm so afraid that I'll lose her and end up a sad and lonely man, unloved by anyone." He dropped his head and rested his face next to mine and sobbed.

"I'm sure that it's not as bad as all that." I felt that he was waiting for me to put my arms around him and comfort him but I resolved not to do that. "Have you spoken of this to any of your friends, or people at the church, they have counsellors don't they?"

"They're no use, all they tell me to do is to pray about it."

"I don't know that I can be of any help to you, I haven't had any relationship experience."

"Can you just hold me for a while, please?" I didn't want to but I couldn't refuse him either, after all he had supported me all of my life. I put my arm around him hoping that it wouldn't last long. He slipped between the sheets and put his arms around me, pulling me to him. We held each other for several minutes and then I felt the hardness of his cock pressing against me and his lips against my neck.

This was really freaking me out. "What are you doing?"

"I love you Ella. I have watched you grow into a beautiful young woman and I have come to realise that I love you."

"Stop that right now! This is all wrong, I'm your daughter and there is a law against this."

"You are not my biological daughter so that law doesn't apply. Ella, right now I need someone to love and who'll love me. I know that this seems to be not right but believe me if it wasn't right I wouldn't be doing it. There is no reason that we can't love each other."

"Yes there is. I'm saving myself for my husband, we've talked about this often enough, can't you see that if I give myself to you I would be unfaithful to my future husband?"

"What if I am to be your future husband? Look at Woody Allen, he married his adoptive daughter."

"What if I don't want to hurt Mother? If we do this it will hurt her."

"Right now I don't much care about that." He mumbled.

"How can you say that? You chose to marry her and the wedding vows that you took were that you would love her and honour her and all that stuff until death do you part. Are you betraying that commitment?"

"Things change between people and sometimes promises we make can become millstones around our necks, this is one such case."

"Are you telling me that you don't love her?"

"Yes, and I have the impression that she no longer loves me, I even think that she is seeing someone else. This whole marriage of ours is a farce."

"But you're not sure of that are you?"

"No, but how else can you explain her indifference toward me?"

"I don't, I can't."

While we had been talking his hand had moved under my top and he was caressing me, inching upwards toward my breast. I grabbed his hand to stop it moving further up and he stopped his caressing. "You feel really nice, so soft and smooth." His lips were kissing my neck and I felt his teeth nibble me. I was confused. This was wrong but felt good, I sighed and this seemed to be a signal for him to renew his efforts. He gave up the pretence of slowly working his way up my body to my breast and his hand sought it out and his fingers began to caress and tease me, causing my nipple, in spite of my doubts about whether this was right or wrong, to harden.

I couldn't let this go any further. "Stop this now!" I scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He began to bang the door. "Go away and leave me alone!"

"Please Ella, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to love you, you know that I love you." He was back with the pleading tone to his voice. "You don't know how hard it has been for me while you were away at college, not knowing whether you were seeing anyone else, not knowing whether you were having sex with anyone else and wishing that I could be there with you, loving you, making love to you."

"This is sick. I don't believe what I'm hearing. How could you possibly be in love with me, your own daughter?"

"But that's it don't you see, you're not my biological daughter and those rules preventing fathers from having sex with their daughters don't apply. The thought that I could one day have you for my own is all that has kept me going these long, lonely nights. Your mother and I don't even sleep in the same bed any more. I've been sleeping in your bed, lying there thinking of how it would be holding you and kissing you and making love, passionate love, to you. My God I'm getting an erection just thinking about this. Please open the door and let's talk about this, please."

I don't know what caused me to open the door, whether it was me feeling sad for him or just plain curiosity, but I opened the door and yes, he did have an erection. He reached for my hand and placed it on his cock and the same force had me closing my hand on it. His hand reached for my waist and he led me back to my bed and my fate. I didn't know whether he was a good lover or not because up until that time I didn't have a point of reference, but what I did know was that after overcoming my initial revulsion I began to relax and, while I didn't like what he did it no longer repulsed me.

"You are not to tell your mother about this, understand?" He told me as he got out of my bed, I suppose it was his bed too, in the morning. We had breakfast and he went to work and I was on my own in that big house with the time to think over what had just happened to me. Here was the man that I respected most in all the world, and who impressed on me the social and sexual mores of his church, going entirely against everything that he'd wanted me to believe in. The more that I thought about it the more that this disgusted me, I felt dirty, I felt that I was a slut for even allowing him to touch me let alone make love to me. But he didn't make love to me did he? He fucked me like a common whore, he proved the very thing that they told me was concerning them before I went to college, I was my mother's daughter and, like her I was a slut. In this, the early stages of my depression, I couldn't see past the fact that I was a whore, I couldn't rationalise myself to the fact that I had merely succumbed to the sexual advances of a man. It wasn't as if I had set out to seduce him, the opposite was true, but I didn't see that.

I needed to get out of the house and think so I put on my running gear and went for a run. I pushed myself hard, and soon I was sweating and with it I was hoping that the sweat would wash the evil from my body, that when I finally walked through the front door I would be once again pure. I must have run for hours and my legs were screaming at me to stop but still I pushed myself to the point of exhaustion. I stopped, breathless, turned and walked back home but this was a mistake because it gave me time to think, think about what I had been through. Would he come to me again tonight? Would he revile me again tonight? Did I really care what he did and should I just go with the flow and let him do to me whatever he wanted to do?

It was the same as the previous night except for one additional thing. As I walked past his study I heard him talking on the phone. "She'll be fine, no come on over." He came down to the living room where I was seated watching TV, "Uncle Brian is coming over." My mind raced, Uncle Brian was who he had been speaking to but why would he have said to him that I'd be fine? Uncle Brian was his brother and lived not far from here so I didn't have to wait long to find out what was about to happen.

As he walked in he tossed a DVD to Father who slipped it into the player and we sat to watch it. I was shocked at what I saw, there were two men and a girl and what they were doing was nothing like I had ever seen or heard of. This was pornography and the fact that Father and Uncle Brian were watching it shocked me, it totally went against everything that we had ever discussed about sex. Then the thought hit me, did they want to do this to me? I noticed that both of them were stroking their cocks through the material of their trousers and Father took my hand and placed it on his cock, just as he had done last night. Uncle Brain reached over and began to stroke my breast. "No, I don't want to do this. Please stop."

"But Honey, we had a good time last night, didn't we?" He had opened his flies and pulled his cock out. "You liked to touch me didn't you?"

"No! I mean yes I did like it but this is different. Last night I liked it because you told me that you loved me but this isn't about love it's about sex and I don't like that." I tried several times to push Uncle Brian's hand away but it kept coming back until he pushed up my top and lifted my bra up so that he could stroke my nipple. In the face of this combined attack I decided that the best thing to do was to go along with them and allow them to do whatever they wanted.

Father obviously sensed my capitulation because his hand went between my legs and pushed my panties aside so that he could push his finger inside me. Uncle Brian stood up and lifted me up so that he could take my clothes off and I soon found myself naked in front of them. It would have been a waste of time trying to preserve my modesty so I just stood there letting them to run their hands over my body, caressing, pinching me and inserting fingers into my pussy. The girl in the DVD was forced to her knees and a cock was forced into her mouth just as I was forced to my knees and suck on Father's cock.

Meanwhile Uncle Brian had moved behind me and was fondling my pussy, his finger slipping in and out with increasing speed. I was lifted up and put on the sofa, they both stripped off and sat next to me, their cocks standing out in front of them. Father lifted me up and lowered me onto his cock, the juices from Uncle Brian's finger fucking making it easier for his cock to slide into me until the whole length of it was inside me. He lifted me up and down in time with his hips thrusting up and I could feel every inch of it as it slid in and out. Uncle Brian stood next to me and pushed his cock into my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the girl on the screen doing the same thing.

I don't know how many times they must have watched this DVD but what we did matched in every way the action on the screen with one exception, I wasn't making the same noises as she was, I didn't care if their egos weren't boosted by the sounds of me enjoying what was happening because I wasn't, enjoying myself that is. The whole thing finished with me on my knees and the both of them jerking off onto my face. I was supposed to take it in my mouth and swallow but their aim was all over the place and little went anywhere near my mouth and even if it did there was no way that I was going to swallow that yucky stuff.

As soon as we had finished Father went off and returned with another DVD. This one was similar to the previous one so we watched the preliminaries where they were all fully clothed until we reached the point where we were all naked. The action was pretty much the same as the first until I was straddling Father, that's when I felt Uncle Brian try to push his cock into my butt. "No, take it out it hurts too much." He took it out and then I felt him pour some oil into my butt cheek and massage it in, pushing his finger into me. Then the cock was back into action and I felt it pushing further into me. The two of them pushed into me for several minutes before pulling out and I was back on my knees in front of them. Uncle Brian pushed his cock against my lips. "Suck it." He ordered me.

"No way am I going to put that into my mouth knowing where it's been."

"Forget it," Father told him, "Just jerk off into her mouth." Uncle Brian reluctantly did as he was told but he made sure that his cock was close to my lips so that I had to take his load into my mouth. I spat it out as soon as I could. I went off to have a shower and left them to clean up the mess as best they could. I heard Uncle Brian leaving as I climbed into bed and my father's words cut through me like a knife. "I told you she was like her mother, I'll invite a couple of the guys over tomorrow and we can have a gang bang."

Minutes later he came into the room. "Please, could you sleep in the other bed tonight, I'm tired and sore and just want to get to sleep."

"It's alright Honey, I'm not going to do anything, I want to sleep too." He got into bed and hugged me until we both went to sleep.

The next day I was angry, angrier than I had ever been in my life. How could he do that to me and there was more of the same to come tonight. I wasn't going to let it happen to me, I was going back to college and I didn't care if there was no-one there and I had the dorm room to myself, I just had to get away from all of this. Then my mind began to think about revenge, so I sat down and wrote a long letter to Mother in which I told her of everything that had happened over the last two nights, and that if she needed proof it was in the bottom of her wardrobe. I didn't want it to arrive before she got home so I waited until I was back in college before I posted it. I didn't leave a note for Father, I wanted him to sweat it out wondering where I was and having to explain my absence to his friends when they turned up for the promised entertainment.

I had been back in college for three days when there was a knock on my door. It was one of the campus security people and with him was a man in a suit. "Ella Thornton?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"We have some bad news for you. Your mother was found this morning, she is dead."

"How? What happened?"

"Your father reported you missing on Thursday morning just before she got home from her conference and they've been searching everywhere for you. They rang the college and were told that you weren't here. Then on Friday your mother got a letter that you had written and she must have confronted your father about it because he got very angry and he hit her several times with a baseball bat. She died at the scene from severe head wounds and he has been taken into custody. He claims that, while he had an argument with your mother he left and went to his brother Brian's place. He claims that he wasn't in the house at the time of death established by forensics and even hinted that he thought that your mother had been seeing another man and had tried to end that relationship. He also suggested that we check on your movements, after, all attempts to contact you here failed so you don't have an alibi."

"It's all my fault."

"What do you mean?"

"It's my fault that she's dead. My father, Peter Thornton but you already know that, he forced me to have sex with him on Monday night and again on Tuesday, only that time Uncle Brian was involved as well. After they had finished with me on Tuesday I overheard my father telling Uncle Brian that he was going to contact another couple of guys and they would have a gang bang whatever that is, although after what they did to me I have a good idea what's involved. I was angry with them for what they had done and I wasn't going to stay there and have them abuse me again, so I left, but before I left I wrote a letter to my mother setting out what had happened and leaving some evidence behind to support my allegations. I didn't post it until I got here because I didn't want it to arrive before she did. If I hadn't written the letter she would still be alive."

"What was the evidence you left?" "A sheet and a rug, both were stained and I thought that forensics might get something from them."

"We found nothing like that."

"Maybe Father found it and destroyed it, I don't know, but I left it in the bottom of her wardrobe, not somewhere that he usually looks."

"Now we don't know what was in the letter but we know she got it and it came from here because she talked to someone from the church about it and from the details she gave she had every reason to be upset. We need you to come with me to the station to make a formal statement. We want to know what it was that caused your mother to be so upset and your father to get angry enough to kill her."