Ella Finds the Right Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, the first in a while, and pulled the boxers and robe out of the bag. They were pretty basic, black silk, nothing bizarre. I slipped out of my clothes quickly and put on the boxers and robe. The silk felt fantastic on my bare skin, and I immediately became aware that it was going to be very difficult to hide the massive erection that I had been sporting ever since outfit #1.

I looked down at my 50 year old body and honestly didn't feel like I was too shabby. In fact, the black boxers did a good job of outlining my still fit waistline, and I had a good tan that made it all work. I wasn't really even embarrassed about having a huge erection, a man would have to be dead to not be aroused at this fashion show.

Of course, most of my mind was on what Ella was going to be wearing this time. All I could think was that if outfit #3 was better than outfit #2, I was probably going to have a heart attack. What a way to go.

When Ella came out for the third time, into the candlelit room, she had on the same black robe as before, no high heels or stockings. She was grinning broadly when she saw me in the mangerie, and gave me a round of applause. Then she had me get up and turn around, which was tricky with a cock sticking straight out. I was able to use the swishing of the robe to at least sort of hide my arousal.

"It's perfect," she said. "I certainly hope he will look as good as you do in it."

"Why thank you," I said, taking a bow and sitting back down. "I'm glad I was his size."

"Me too," she said softly. "Are you ready for outfit 3?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the massive heart attack I was about to suffer.

Ella slowly reached down and pulled the sash on the robe so that it fell open, ever so slowly. But what she had on underneath had me completely befuddled.

She was wearing a pair of white panties, and a regular, very ordinary white shirt. I mean, Ella would look pretty sexy in a brown paper bag, but this just wasn't what I was expecting, after the other two outfits. But the oddest thing about the shirt was that in small letters, written across the chest, was the word SIMPLE.

And she stood there, five feet away from me, smiling down at me, as the comprehension slowly came into focus, until it suddenly changed gears and came charging into my brain like a runaway train. It hit me like comments written in all caps.

WHAT DO GUYS LIKE?

KEEP IT SIMPLE

I THINK I'VE FOUND THE RIGHT GUY

HE'S ABOUT YOUR SIZE

She was wearing the clothes I had picked. The perfume I had picked. She was making the first move like I had suggested. And now she was watching me, slowly getting it. She took two steps forward and eased down onto her knees in front of me.

"You're the guy," she said.

I felt the blood rush out of one half of my body into the other, or maybe it spilled out through my fingernails onto the floor, I really have no idea. I sat there in stunned silence as I slowly came to the realization that all of this was for me. ME.

I held out my hand and she took it, and I leaned down and kissed her softly on the cheek, and then on the mouth, and then I put my hands on her face and held her close where I could look into her eyes and tell her, without words, that she was everything I'd ever dreamed of and more.

"So tell me, what else do Guys like?" she whispered, stressing the word Guys.

I realized that she was giving me total control, to tell her what I wanted. A rush of thoughts came to mind, and then a voice was speaking that I barely realized was mine.

"Most guys like it when a girl rubs her hands up and down their thighs," I heard myself say.

Ella immediately did as requested, rubbing her hands slowly and sensuously from my knees up to the tops of my thighs, her long fingers coming tantalizingly close to brushing my cock, which had long since stopped trying to hide.

"Most guys like it when a girl rubs her face back and forth across the front of their boxers," I heard my voice say.

Ella smiled warmly. "I'll bet they do," she said.

I watched mesmerized as she rubbed one cheek from one side to the other, and then rubbed the other cheek back again. As she did, her lips dragged across the outline of my cock, and I realized that she was humming softly as she did it. I wanted to say that most guys really like that too, but I think she could tell guys liked that by my reactions.

"Most guys like it when a girl will lick and kiss their cock through their boxers," said the voice in my head that somehow came out of my mouth.

Ella looked up at me and smiled obediently. "Most girls like that too," she said softly. She moved her face down close to my shorts and slowly moved her tongue over her top and bottom lips, torturing me with anticipation. Then she moved her mouth close so she was almost in contact, and moved down the length of my raging erection. Then, she blew softly on my cock from one end to the other. Finally, when she had tortured me sufficiently, she began licking and kissing my cock through the silk of the boxers, which quickly became warm and wet. The feeling of her mouth and the wet silk caressing my cock was unbelievable, and I had to groan and close my eyes. When I opened them again, she was looking up at me with a playful smile.

"I bet most guys would want me to do this without their boxers on," she grinned.

I could not find the focus to speak, so I just nodded. I could tell by the urgency in her actions that she wanted to suck my cock as much as I wanted her to, and I was more than happy to play my part. I pushed the boxers down and she went through her same agonizing routine as before, teasing me by licking her lips and blowing softly on my cock, and then finally taking me fully into her soft warm mouth and blowing my mind.

After a while I leaned down and lifted her up and kissed her, my hands holding her face.

"At this point, most guys would want to pick you up and take you to the bedroom," I said slowly and carefully. She nodded her approval, and I swept her up into my arms and carried her back to her bed.

In her bedroom, I proceeded to explain to her in some detail a variety of other things that guys like, which started with ripping her clothes off and then moved onto a spirited episode of nearly ever sexual position known to modern man. She had an amazingly beautiful body and was surprisingly passionate in bed, a far cry from the girl who once dressed in sweats and was afraid to speak. I held out as long as I could, but when I got to the part about how guys like it when the girl straddles him and fucks his brains out, she really took it to heart. She had her hands on my chest and moved me in and out of her with a rhythmic but urgent pace, and about the time she went into overdrive and her face contorted into a peak of pleasure I lost control, exploding with an epic orgasm that left both of us in a spent tangle at the foot of the bed.

Where we stayed, just holding each other, for a good twenty minutes, before I told her that most guys liked to take a shower after sex, which led to another series of adventures in the bathroom, followed by a return to the bedroom for round three. Somewhere in the middle of round three I decided that one way or another, I was going to marry Ella. Fuck Simple.

She was on top of me, a warm arm and a leg draped over me, and we lay like that quietly for a very long time before she finally broke the silence.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do this with you," she said. "Ever since you gave me that check to get me started. When you shook my hand and didn't ask for anything in return except for my success, I knew you were special."

"Wow, I had no idea," I said.

"You mean you haven't noticed that I've had the hots for you all this time?" she asked.

"No, I guess I didn't think a beautiful young girl would be interested in an old guy like me," I said.

She looked at me and slowly grinned. "Geez, for a guy who knows a lot about what guys like about women, you sure don't know diddly about what girls like about guys."

"Hmm, that's an interesting point," I said. "I've got some time tomorrow night. Maybe you could show me?"

12