Ella's Ass-mazing Hospital Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowed her pace when she neared the nurses' station. Stefan spotted her and took the elevator with her to the lobby.

They walked through the automatic sliding doors to the outside. Stefan thought it was nice to see the sun and blue sky from the outside for once! One the other hand, Ella was leaving and that wasn't so great.

She turned, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "Thanks for making my stay better than I could dream of."

"Um hum. You were my favorite patient for sure," she said as he hugged her.

He had to sneak in one more rough grope of her ass that was displayed perfectly by her jeans.

"Mmm, too bad I have to go. My roommate, Alyssa, is here."

"Um, you should give me your number so we can see each other again."

"You already have it," Ella said as she patted his hips. "Bye!"

She climbed into Alyssa's car and drove off. She waved at him and that was the last he saw of her.

Stefan went back into the lobby and wondered what she meant by "you already have it."

He could have looked it up in the patient records but would be risky without a legit reason to do so.

He pondered what to do when he approached the lobby drink machine. He reached into his pocket for some change but heard rustling in addition to the jingling.

Out of his pocket, he pulled a folded piece of crumpled scrap paper. He unfolded it and there were Ella's digits scribbled over it. He was already getting hard. Her ass was certain to be his again!

12