Elle: Candy Sex

Story Info
Sex feels like candy too!
1.9k words
3
6.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try as much best as I can to be kind and loving and affectionate with Lana. She is kind; she is likeable and very much sociable. As Doug and I sit for a meal or two, on the large dining table, where we await for our food to be served by his obliging and obedient house keeper, I look at him quietly and shyly somehow a little bit. His eyes are intense and serious and frightful in some way, and he has them fixed and glued straight on me. I don’t know what the hell is exactly going on in his mind. I am not a mind reader. And I only wish that I had that divine ability and power to unravel out what goes on in people’s secretive minds.

“I guess that I am not making you a tiny bit uncomfortable and nervy-like with my presence and actions here, or am I?” This, Doug asks me coolly and composedly. Damn! What is he supposed to mean with this? What exactly?

“I am comfortable and very much fine; thank you, Doug,” I say and make known to him. He smiles at me happily and affectionately. Is he excited? Or merely seeking to make me feel fine and good about all this? I can’t exactly and spot-on tell!

He is a few breathes or inches away from me. He kisses and caresses me tenderly and gently. I like it. I love and adore it. Nothing could be any much better; nothing could be this more thrilling and desirous. I can’t breathe. I can only look and stare up into those dark, mannish, and lush-like eyes of him. Oh my goodness! I don’t know what to literally think or do right now. I don’t…I don’t…I don’t know…………….Damn it!

He kisses me right then, gently and steadily—passionately and brilliantly. I kiss him back, pushing and shoving and ramming my lips right straight against his. He is steady; he is patient with me; he is possessive and magnificent and wonderfully. To be honest and upright and truthful with you, this is just as much as heaven and paradise as it is itself. I swear that it surely is. We hold and embrace each other; we caress and stroke the other; we inhale and exhale right in the face of the other. The candles are burning and flickering about; they are lightening and engulfing us in tastefully-like red, green, and yellow-brown flames. It is like we are made of light as we kiss and hug and stroke each other lovingly and unhurriedly. That is what it seems like. Yes…definitely!

We are at breath last having dinner. Lana has served us and she is standing right behind us in the distance exactly between us. She is all quiet and motionless, brooding and ruminating about God knows what and why. Doug’s calm and reflective eye rests on me temporarily and every once in a little jot while. I like how he bites and nibbles hungrily at his food. I wish that he could do the same to me, biting and nibbling at my nipples and breasts and pussy sweetly and harmoniously beautiful. Yes! That would be ecstatic and divine indeed!

This is nakedness;
This is brilliance
This is bliss, happiness, and
The land of dreamland and cloud nine

His eyes are a dark blue
They haunt me even when I am bathing
They survey and gaze deeply and affectionately at me
Even when I am immersed and taken on in deep into sleep

A thousand sunsets are lovely to look at
A thousand ocean waves swirling and pirouetting
Are something mortal eyes can never stray away from
But is it also true?
With a clothe-less and stripped bare me?

His touch is gentle and smooth
His kiss is sweet-like than honey
When he touches me I become all sugar and candy
My blood sings and flushes and swirls in pleasure and excitement
My soul sings and carols musically
My world becomes heaven and cloud nine

I miss him tonight
Bathing alone
I miss a naked him
Staring at my naked self in the huge bathroom mirror
I wish he was close to me
Close so that I might touch and stroke him
Close so that I might scrub and scour him

Doug, are you there?
My voice is shaky and wobbly on my cell
I am quivering and trembling too
What if he is no more?
No more to love and adore me?
No more to graze and fondle me?

You are frightened for me, aren’t you, Elle?
That’s right!
That’s true and definite
But it is no longer true after this
My fears and anxieties are all washed away!

I love you, Doug!
I miss and cherish you;
You mean the world to me
You are everything to me
I have and will always more love you, dear!

Cry, baby; cry yourself till we fall asleep
We are all lonely here tonight
We have no one to touch and kiss us
Lust shall kill and evanescence us
Yes, it surely shall!

That is me
That is my breast
That is my waist
Those are my butts
That is my dearest vagina

She is cold;
She is freezing and quivering;
She is helpless and miserable;
She has no one to talk to or play with.
Poor her;
Poor me;
Oh; poor us!

What one statement have you
To tell my vagina?
I want something sweet and enjoyable
I wasn’t something pleasant and delightful
Tell me, Doug, please!
Tell me: I beg you!
Tell me, honey!
Tell me, now already!

You are more beautiful than a rose flower
I expect that you know it already
Oh yes, you are the most beautiful
Thing that has ever happened to me
You are cherry pink and lovely
You are divine and super-awesome
You are just like the celestial

Really?
Is this all not flattery and deceit?
Tell me you are not misleading me, I beg;
Convince me that you are not lying

There are only five precious words
That can verify that
There are only five letters
That can prove this to you:
THIS IS THE VERITABLE TRUTH!
T—R—U—T—H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you believe me now, honey?

Yes, I do, my love!

Goodnight now****************************
Till we embrace and kiss and make love anew------

He is so wild and impatient in the way that he does it. Furiously and madly fast, I watch him as he hurriedly and carelessly takes off his shirt. Then he stirs and shifts himself over to me rapidly and instantaneously, kissing and necking me about, and it is at this instant that I gape and drop wide open my mouth breathlessly without really knowing what else to do, and not caring at all as to what else exactly he is going to do next to me. He licks and laps about me real hard and good on my skin, even on my dearest pussy itself where he lingers and dallies his time about. I like it. Especially now that we are in the comfort and privacy of his bedroom…far away from Lana’s stalking and sneaking eyes. We can do anything here now; and I will not be afraid or terrified in any way conceivable…….

There is something about the way Doug touches and kisses me. I can’t pinpoint it exactly. It is just there, and it electrifies and thrills and flushes me up honestly. He seems so great and skilled in this talent of laying women to his luxurious bed. Who knows? Of course, I am not the first one to be brought over to this bed itself. And I will not seemingly be the last one. The air is heavy and thick with the scent of candy sex, chocolate sex, and more sweetly and sugary vanilla sex. This is so true—believe me!

He lays me down on his bed, kissing and caressing and massaging me slightly. I kiss and smooch him back. Is what I am feeling for him infatuation or what exactly, huh? I don’t know…and it is too soon to tell. Anyway, by the time that I will be able to tell, he won’t be here anymore, or will he? Most likely not!

“How about undressing me now?” He purrs and whispers gently soft and quietly into my ears. Is he really asking me to do it? Of course, Elle! What do you think of it yourself? I do like he tells me to. I start to undress and take off his clothes, slowly and bit by bit. He likes it; he is quite pleased and gratified about my performance. Ooooooooooh! This is damn sweeter and more enjoyable than I first thought it to be!

Now it is his turn to undress me. To my shock, he does not get himself to pull about that job. He orders and conjectures me to do it all myself. Not as striptease. There is not going to be any bit or piece of music playing and crooning here. I have to do everything all by myself, and in such a very nice and sweet and sexy manner that Doug cannot turn down or rebuff from looking and marveling at in his sheer downright silence. He is the boss; and I am at his service here, right? So I do exactly what he tells me to do—which is to strip myself naked before his watchful and vigilant eyes.

The fire is hot
The fire of lust and lechery
The fire of sex and passion
The fire of love making and shagging each other madly
I am wholly naked
He is entirely naked too
I touch and caress him
He strokes and canoodles me too
The kissing is do darn hot
So sizzling damn sexy as the handsome sun itself
Hilarious and enjoyable
Oh yes, it is all so sweet and candy-like!
A thousand times indeed!?

I look him straight up in the eyes
He gawps down into my eyes
I bite and nibble his breast
He hits and batters my buttock behind
I lick and lap my tongue over his chest
He bites and gnaws into my neck tastefully
I groan
I moan and weep
He grunts out in happiness and satisfaction
Yes, yes, yes!
Fuck me more harder, Doug!

I breathe out
For a little bit while that is
He pumps and hammers hard into me
I bend and arch my back down
He follows and sneaks after my downward stealthy movement
I shut my eyes
I wish I can see the pleasure
I can only enjoy it right now
How come I cannot see it with my goddamn two naked eyes?
How come I cannot see it?

Damn!
He snaps and grunts straight at me
He is enjoying this too—I can tell
He wants more
His eyes and body language makes it all known to me
I want more too
My eyes and face show it
We both want more
And we are both going to do more
Than we have done already
Damn it!

The fire burns deep into my flesh
It roasts and cooks me up
No, not in an excessively painful way
But in a tremendously sweetly one
I enjoy this
I relish and like it
It is the most brilliant thing ever
Even his eyes burn and devour mine
I am devoured and eaten up with lust
The pleasure and ecstasy
Is equally devouring and consuming as well

Damn it!
Shit it!
Fuck it!
Screw it!
His chest brushes and collides on my breasts
It is so warm and comfortable I could lie down on it
With my eyes closed, of course!
I could sleep and enter heaven through here
And not ever (ever) want to return to this godforsaken damn Earth of ours

Doug;
I know that I am not
Supposed to tell you
That I love you
But right now
I am bursting and burgeoning with
Desire and lust
To tell you this
Yours Elle truly!

I reach for his buttocks and bums behind
They are pleasantly tender and soft
They are palpable and smoothly-like
I like touching and tapping and stroking them
It makes me come
It makes me orgasm
It makes me hit the Big O
All too quickly and in no sane time
His buttocks wag and dance
They sway and oscillate
They rock and shake
Left and right
Right and left
I love, love, and love it
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

We both finally lie down
Looking and gawping at each other
We have nothing more to say to the other
We have said enough already
Through the jiggling and swaying
Of our sweat beat and streaming bodies, right?