Ellen and Doreen, Punished Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't know. She might cool off; we'll have to see."

"You know about how I spanked her before, right?"

"Oh yeah, I've heard about that." Did she also know that Ellen had liked it and we indulged in some cowgirl sex immediately afterwards? I also wanted to ask her if she had known about how Ed and Tommy had been plowing Ellen over the summer, but I decided against it.

Doreen seemed to be in no hurry to leave, so I got a beer for her too and we chatted for a while. I decided to put on an album, Steve Winwood's Arc of a Diver. At one point we tried to decipher the lyrics in "Night Train," which included, "caught up flight, feel the sight, Europe dying." I said, "What is talking about here?"

"I don't think even Winwood knows for sure."

I had had a bit of a thing for Doreen ever since I had first met her in 1975. That was about a month after meeting Ellen. Somewhere in my mind, she was often my back-up chick, the plan B-girl, the clean-up woman. She had always seemed calm and good-natured, especially when compared to Ellen's roiling emotions.

Now I was looking at her reddish hair and her slender body. About her only drawback was that she was a smoker, but that could easily change and it wasn't a deal-breaker. I thought it was time to experiment with my options.

I tried to be cool as I said, "Let's go out a drink."

She tried to be cool too, "All right, that's fine with me."

"There's a nice bar up on Third Avenue in Bay Ridge. I'll call for a cab."

She rubbed the seat of her trousers after she stood up, "You really smacked me hard back there. It still feels like it's stinging -- but, it's warm too."

I dared say, "Maybe you liked it a bit."

She gave me a skeptical but sly look, "I don't think I'm going to comment on that right now."

"I'll make a comment, and I admit that I liked doing it."

"But do you think you cured me of being a bad girl?"

"Actually, besides Ellen, you're still one of the naughtiest I know."

****

The next day I returned from work and found that Ellen had visited the apartment during my absence. It looked like she had done some further ransacking to get more of her clothes. I found a handwritten note, on yellow legal paper, lying on the bed. There was no greeting or prelude of any kind. It started with:

"I am done, I'm just so fucking done with you and this entire marriage. You sick little chauvinistic sadist, you think you can beat women and get away with it?"

She left out the part of how she had enjoyed my previous hand spanking of her, and how I had resorted to belting her to make the punishment more credible. Of course, she also left out the reason for the punishments, and also the bit when she wanted to move out and leave me in our previous apartment. That had been mostly been a manipulation.

She went on:

"I'm at my parents' apartment for the time being. I will be in and out on my own initiative to collect more of my possessions. As for the bigger items in the apartment, that's more than I can deal with at this moment. I'm sure there are people in my firm who can recommend a good lawyer for me."

I had a bit of anxiety as I weighed the possibility that she was going to stop paying her share of the rent. She was on the lease but I didn't know if, and how, I could compel her to pay if she was no longer living in the place. I wasn't sure I could pay all the expenses on my own. Also, the unit was too large to be reasonable for just one person.

I decided to put that on the longer-range to-do list. Her next paragraphs were:

"I've considered if I could press charges against you by showing that you coerced me into submitting to your so-called 'punishments.' " I liked the ironic quotes around that word. "However, I doubt that a woman would be believed on this issue without physical proof, and I'm unwilling to have the present visible marks on my body examined by the police or whomever in what would likely be very humiliating circumstances."

I got a surge of excitement pondering all the details of the two incidents. In the first one, her big white buttocks turned red as the hand-spanking preceded, her panty-hose and panties down around her knees, her shiny-high heels scraping against the carpet.

Now, I pondered that her threat about "charges" was a red herring and that she was just venting, an activity she was quite talented at.

Her closing: "In any case, there is much more that will have to be done going forward; I can't get into all of it now. I am indeed sure that I will emerge from this a better person with a better life than I had going in."

She didn't sign her name or have anything else below the text, not even a fuck you, Ellen. I put the paper down and vented my own thoughts to myself. You lying, cheating, self-serving cunt. You threatened to dump me and then you brought me back, all the while boning whatever mooks who would stick it into you. Then you went to bed with your best friend as if lesbian activity didn't "count."

I masturbated on the bed thinking of more payback. I pictured Ellen on her hands and knees on the bed with her ass in the air. I said to her, you fucked me over, so I'm going to fuck you, fuck you right up the ass.. I had never done anal with anybody, so I had to guess about how it would feel on my part. I couldn't imagine how it would feel for her.

But I did invent some dialogue that seemed plausible. She said, God, your cock is so tight in there. Please rub my clit so I feel something good too.

My response would be, sure, honey, I'll make a concession on that. When I came, I imagined depositing my cum as far up into her as I could get it. I had earlier retrieved her pantyhose from the floor, and out of some sense of misbegotten spite, I ejaculated into that.

Afterwards, my thoughts went to Doreen. She was unmarried and had no boyfriends now as far as I knew. When we had drinks the previous evening, we had quite a good time together. That seemed promising. Maybe it will all work out for the best after all.

I had her home number, so I decided to call her. We chatted briefly, then I said, "Ellen left a note here for me. It looks like she's pretty serious about leaving me. She might even get a lawyer."

Her response was something non-committal, "I guess I'm not too surprised."

"Doreen, I'd like to take you out to dinner tonight." I was considering some causal but decent steakhouse place in Bay Ridge.

Her reply surprised me, "Just come over to my place. I'll whip up something for us."

Her apartment was only about a mile from where I was now. It seemed like a great idea, but I tried to be cool about it as we worked out an arrival time about an hour from now.

I never really noticed how sweet you are to me; it just so happens I'm free tonight, would you like to have dinner with me? I couldn't help but have a lewd thought about Doreen. Yeah, she's going to whip up something all right, like maybe my dick.

When life gives you lemons and all that. I had always disliked that expression. My own snarky ending was: put them in the freezer until they are rock-hard, and then go to a nearby expressway in the evening and throw them at passing cars. Maybe Ellen would in one of those cars (actually, we didn't own one) and I would crack her windshield.

The marital bed wasn't even cold yet, but I had just arranged a second date with my wife's best friend, the friend I had caught her in bed with. So just how far could I trust Doreen in the longer term? I didn't know. Right now, I had to see how things went first and perhaps have some fun. Then I could reassess the situation.

I was amazed at my own boldness in the last two days. It was quite different from my usual way of handling things.

Man, you really work fast.

####


12