Ellen and Ralph - Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elra
Elra
82 Followers

When we came to our room I almost fainted when I entered because next to our bed stood Mark....naked! Ralph stood behind me and prevented me from falling by holding me up with his hands almost on my breasts. As he leaned forward Ralph whispered in my ear that he arranged this as he knew I was very excited about Mark and the way his cock felt through his trousers and we discussed this to happen so many times and he really wanted it to so he arranged it to happen this evening. I turned around and looked Ralph into his eyes kissed him and said I loved him very much and said that if he really wanted this I would go along as long as he would always be there to watch me and to be there as the one I love. Ralph kissed me once again squeezed my hands and made me turn towards Mark again as he was holding my right hand and led me forward towards Mark. As he placed my hand in Marks hand Ralph asked him to please me sexually and to provide me all the sexual satisfaction I needed. At that moment Ralph stepped back and took place in a chair in our bedroom.

His small cock was very hard and looked like a small pencil compared to Marks half hard cock. I stepped forward and Mark bowed his head and his lips touched mine as he pulled me closer to his body and I felt his cock touching my belly. HIs cock grew as our hands started to develop each others body. After a few minutes of exploration he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. As I had never seen such a big cock so close I let out a small high squeak as his hands guided my head towards the tip of his 8 inch by 2,5 inch cock. The cockhead was leaking pre cum and I licked the tip, tastes the pre cum and slowly circled the head with my tongue as I pulled the skin back to reveal the large mushroom shaped tip. I wanted to please this cock so I started to lick the length of his large cock and while I did this he pulled my hair aside so he could watch me as he forced me down to his bal sack and I could take his balls one by one in my mouth. Slowly I made my way down until I reached the part between his balls and his ass and Mark almost flipped when I licked him in that spot. Slowly I made my way back to his long hard cock and went up until I could take his cockhead in my mouth. I started to suck it slowly up and down and felt him harden in my mouth. It was really nice to feel such a large cock in my mouth. Mark held my head as he began thrusting into my mouth. I loved the way he took my mouth and to provide him sexual pleasure. Just as he was getting into it I pulled his cock from my mouth as I wanted him to cum inside my pussy instead of in my mouth.

I led him to the bed were I lay down on my back. Mark stood beside the bed as he was admiring every inch of my naked body. He kept looking for a few minutes before he placed himself next to me on the bed and he started to kiss me. Our kiss was very sexual loaded and I felt every vain in my body response to his kisses. He slowly started to kiss down my neck towards my breasts as he took my nipples one by one in his mouth and sucked on them for a few minutes. As my nipples are very sensitive and function like on/off buttons for my state of arousal. My pussy was getting very wet by his actions and he was not even half way down my body yet. He kissed slowly downwards all the way to my lower belly and it tickled and felt nice at the same time. When he came near my pussy I lifted my hips and hoped he found my clit more easily. But he was avoiding my efforts as he kissed my inner right thigh, than back to my pussy and the little strip above my clit before he kissed my left inner thigh. Then slowly back to my pussy were he licked on both sides of my pussy in the area between my thighs and my pussy lips. This really made me trust my hips and I almost came when he placed his mouth all over my pussy and pushed his tongue in one motion inside. My pussy was soaked by then and his tongue felt very nice as he pushed it in and out for a few minutes before he found my clitoris. He lapped up all my pussy fluid but I kept feeling it coming as he was licking me more force fully but he stopped a few times as well. Every time I was almost having an orgasm he stopped and kept me on the edge. This went on for about 15 minutes when he stopped and looked up and just did nothing. He looked me into my eyes and he spoke for he first time and asked me to tell him what I wanted. My body shook and in hardly hearable words I asked him to fuck me. Mark said he and Ralph couldn't hear me so I needed to ask it louder if I really wanted it as he started to rub his cock up and down my very moisten pussy. By hearing my boyfriends name I looked into his direction and saw Ralph jerking his small cock as he nodded as to agree so I looked back to Mark and asked him loudly to fuck me with his big cock. He teased me some more and I pleaded to take me and to make me cum on his big cock.

At that moment Mark placed the large head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and pushed forward. My body responded by producing even more pussy juice and I could feel my muscles stretch to accommodate his huge cock. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure that was being sent through my body. Mark pushed about 4 inches inside me as I felt myself almost having a first orgasm from just entering me. I looked down as he slowly started to trust in and out very slowly. My pussy lips were being drawn out as he moved his cock out of me. With every trust he pushed a little more inside of me and only one inch out. The pleasure was something I never experienced before as it was combined with pain but I wanted him inside of me so bad as I was beginning to have small orgasms with every trust that made it a little easier to accommodate him.

Mark continued to push his cock deeper and deeper inside my wanton pussy. I began to scream as Mark trusted hard inside me and I felt all of his 8 inch cock up to his balls in my pussy. I screamed towards Ralph that I never felt so filled before as I orgasmed in an explosion like never before. My entire body shuttered and shook as I orgasmed so intense I could hardly breath.

Mark was holding his cock deep inside me as he began moving his cock in and out of me again and and the pain left my body and was replaced with pure ecstasy. I wrapped my legs around Mark's waist o pull him in deeper and to provide Ralph the view he longed for for a very long time. He wanted to watch me with my legs wrapped around another mans waist. My whole body was on fire as he pushed his cock all the way in and out in long strokes. Our bodies were slapping together and now I felt what I was missing even before I met Ralph but his small cock would never be able to satisfy me in this way. As I came time after time screaming for Mark to take me harder I had completely forgotten that Ralph was watching and I just wanted to be fucked by Mark. As he kept pounding me I had my feet locked around his waist but I was unable to keep them way. He must have fucked me for a long time and we were both covered in sweat as he continued to work his huge cock deeper and deeper inside my aching pussy.

As he pounded me for another 15 minutes I had several small orgasm but I felt a large one building up as I felt his cock begin to swell even more and I knew he was about to cum inside my pussy. I started to scream to Mark that I wanted him to cum in me .... he pounded me harder as my feet unlocked unable to stand his power as he started to cum and I felt a wave of hot cum squirting deep inside of me. As spray after spray of cum splattered against my inner walls I fell the most powerful orgasm I ever experienced rushing through my body. The experience to feel a man Cumming so deep inside was new and Ralph would never be able to provide me such a sexual pleasure. Mark stayed on top of me as we were both still in our sexual high and we needed a few minutes to gain our senses.

As Mark pushed himself up on his arms he kissed me and he slowly pulled his cock outwards. My pussy felt empty as he pulled himself out completely and I was still laying on my back and my legs still wide. Ralph was standing next to the bed and he watched me as he came closer and gave me a kiss. I accepted his kiss and it made me know that I still loved him and I was very happy he made this happen. We just looked each other in the eyes as he stepped back toward the end of the bed and placed himself between my legs and started to touch my feet and wandered up with his hands. He pushed my legs upwards and he began to kiss my inner thighs one by one and that made my pussy tingle again. Ralph kissed and licked his way towards my pussy and I knew he wanted this for so long so when he was close I guided his mouth to my pussy as I wanted to climax on his tongue.

Ralph started to lick my clit and a little of Mark's cum from the outside of pussy before he pushed his tongue in deeper. He kissed and licked me first tenderly as a sign of love but when we both got more aroused he started to lick me more powerful. I knew he must have taste Mark's cum a lot now but it seemed to make him even more eager to lick me. As he licked me he kept met on the edge of Cumming for a few minutes and it made me squirt a little and push all the cum left inside me out. Ralph licked it all up and then focused on my clit and as he flicked it with his tongue he made me cum for a second time that night. As I was finished Cumming Ralph lay down on top of me and we started to kiss and I could taste Mark's cum and my own juices on Ralph. After we kissed for a few minutes we saw that Mark had dressed again and he gave us his card with his number and said we could call him anytime we wanted.

As Mark left we both started to make out a little again but as we were very tired we fell asleep to wake up rather late the next morning. I just awakened as Ralph came into our room with a tray full of breakfast and we had a silent breakfast in bed as we said nothing until Ralph pulled out a cold bottle of champagne to drink on our first cuckolding experience. After we drank the bottle Ralph and I made love again as he caressed my whole body from my head to my toes with kisses. Of course he gave me an oral orgasms before and after we made love. His small cock felt good and our lovemaking was really awesome.

Ralph wanted to know about how I felt when I had sex with Mark as he could tell I enjoyed his cock a lot. I asked Ralph if I could tell him the truth as I didn't want to hurt his feelings and when he said yes I told him it was the best sexual experience I ever experienced till then. Never ever had someone made me cum in such a fantastic ways and I told him that if he wanted me to experience more I would be able to enjoy it even better. Although I was first very scared it would hurt Ralph's feeling the fact that he gave me away to Mark made me feel free to proceed. Ralph told me he felt his love for me grow as he watched me enjoy sex in a way he wouldn't be able to provide me. It was the most erotic thing he ever saw as he watched me sucking Mark's big cock and how I was able to please him. The best part was when Mark and I both came together and I had to unlock my feet and my toes curled while Mark and I both orgasmed together. Ralph came without touching himself by as he called it the most erotic movie ever. As a spectator he was very honored he was able to lick me afterwards and he felt my love when he caressed my body. He said my pussy tasted very good with Mark's cum in it, even better than he expected upfront. After we talked a little more Ralph and I took a shower and we washed each other as we had to visit our parents later that Sunday.

The week after it wasn't an issue and we even made love every evening and I was very happy. On Thursday evening of the second week after we had our first encounter Ralph asked me if I wanted to see Mark again? I looked into his eyes and said only if you don't mind I would love to not only see him I smiled. Well said Ralph I texted with Mark and he has nothing to do on Saturday evening so I agreed on him coming over if you would wanted it. There was only love in my heart at that moment and I gave Ralph a kiss and said text him that he can eat with us and have me as dessert. As Ralph was texting Mark I felt his cock through his trousers and he was rock hard so I unzipped him and started to suck his cock and he came within a few minutes while still texting Mark. So I said to Ralph to keep me orally satisfied until Mark had sex with me and he wasn't to cum until after it.

On Saturday morning Ralph said that it might be a good idea to buy some new lingerie and a sexy dress for the evening. Of course I didn't mind and we went to a expensive shop to buy the sexiest lingerie and a sexy dress. As we walked through the shop I found some sexy strappy heels and Ralph agreed that we needed to go for the full treatment.

Back home Ralph made dinner preparations and as he was almost finished he came upstairs as he always love to watch me dress. In the shower I had shaved my legs and my pussy with a small strip left and I was just busy with applying red nail polish on my toes. Ralph always had a thing for my legs and feet and really loves painted nails on both my hands and feet. Ralph needed to change as well and he was naked in second and he wanted to lick my pussy while I was still sitting in the chair and needed to sit still to wait until may nail polish was dried. He made me wet with his mouth but I didn't want to cum as I wanted to be aching for Mark's cock. Ralph was fine with that and he showered quickly to watch me dress. First I put on my new black garter belt followed by my bra. Then I started to unpack my stockings and Ralph really likes to watch as I put them on. His small cock is always twitching at those moments and today I wanted him to clasp them to my belt. While he did it he told me he looked forward to see my stockinged legs wrapped around Marks waist. He said he would like it even better than my bare legs two weeks ago and he asked me to keep on my shoes. When he would make sure they were strapped on my feet I would keep them on I said with a smile as I put on my small sheer black thong over my gaterbelt. Ralph reached into the box were my new dress was waiting and handed it to me so I could slip it over my head. It was a sexy grey mini dress that showed a lot of cleavage and barely covered the top of my stockings. As it would be an evening in I didn't mind to wear such a dress but I would never wear it outside our house although I know Ralph loves to see me in more revealing clothes also outside our private home. So when I had put on my dress I asked Ralph to put me on my heels. I was sitting on the bed and Ralph kneeled in front of me with the shoebox. He took the shoes out of the box, lifted my left foot and kissed it before he put the shoe on it and ti fasten the straps. He repeated it with my right foot and as I stood to turn around and show him how I looked he said he and Mark were both very lucky to be able to enjoy such a beautiful woman. As my body already responded on all the sexual tension there was I said he could enjoy my body after Mark and make love to me after he pleased me orally. Ralph agreed and said there was nothing else he wanted more. He dressed himself in a few minutes and we went downstairs to have our first drink and wait for Marks arrival.

As I sat at the bar in our kitchen Ralph caressed my legs and his hand moved upwards as we toasted on the evening to come as Ralph said he would love to watch me take Marks cock and he looked forward to lick me afterwards. I kissed him and said his wishes would be answered as at the same moment the doorbell rang. Ralph gave me a final kiss as he walked to the door to let Mark in.

I made sure I was standing faced towards the door as he would enter and when he did he was very pleased with how I looked. He gave me three kisses on my cheeks as he didn't want to show his eagerness to go further. I was a little shy myself as well as we were both sober now although I had one glass of wine. We chatted with the three of us as we drank out aperitif. Ralph started to cook while Mark and I set at the bar and when the first course was ready we went to the table were Ralph and I sat in front of each other and Mark at the head of the table. Mark said he was very pleased to receive Ralph's call to set up this evening as he had really enjoyed our first encounter. He also asked us if we both agreed with it as he didn't want to ruin our relationship. I said you are not ruining anything we are both very happy although it feels strange to sit here with the three of us. But just to let you know it is long time fantasy for us and we both agree to his, especially Ralph, as he initiated it all to happen in the first place. ANd although I was a little hesitant at first but after what happened two weeks ago I had to admit I started to like it as well.

As soon as Ralph left for the kitchen Mark placed his right hand on my left leg and started to cares it up to the top of my stocking and I started to rub his cock through his pants. It was very erotic to have another man in my house and knowing we would have sex with the full approval of my boyfriend. Of course Ralph sensed the sexual tension in the air and after our desert he suggested we would go to the living room to drink anther glass. As we walked into our living room Mark and I stared to kiss and started to feel very aroused. When Ralph came in with another bottle of wine we were already in real heat. We managed to sit and drink another glass of wine as Ralph sat in a chair watching Mark put his hand on my leg. This made me so aroused that I asked Ralph to go upstairs to make everything ready as we would be up in a few minutes as well.

Upstairs Ralph undressed himself and lit some candles while Mark and I made out even more. When we were certain Ralph would be ready we went upstairs and Ralph stood there, naked, waiting for us. I walked over to him kissed his cheek and asked him to make me presentable for Mark. Ralph stood behind me as he pulled the strap of my dress over my shoulders and when he let them loose the dress fell around my feet on the floor. Mark whistled as he took in the picture of me in sexy lingerie, garter belt, stockings and strappy heels. I could tell he was getting aroused But I wanted to take it a step further by asking Ralph to unclasp my bra. As he unclasped it and took me of my bra I showed my breasts in full glory to Mark and he even liked it better. As I looked into Ralph's eyes he understood what I wanted as he placed his hands on my hips to pull down my tiny thong. It was sheer and barely covered my pussy but the erotically feeling of having it pulled down was really exciting me. It was wet already and when I stepped out of the thong I told Ralph to sit in the chair. I stepped forward to Mark and he smiled at me as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. My tongue darted into his mouth and his tongue happily wrestled with mine. While I kissed him I started to unbutton his shirt and to unclasp his belt because I wanted to have him naked as soon as possible.

When I had him naked I started to lick his half erect cock and after tonguing his shaft for several minutes he was rock hard. I sucked him from top to bottom using my mouth over every inch of it and swirling my tongue all around it. I slowed down for a second when it dawned on me what I was doing. Here I was giving another man a blowjob while my boyfriend was watching and didn't mind it, even better, it was arousing him as well. I still couldn't believe it. I continued to suck long and slow up and down his cock using my tongue to swirl all around his shaft and then his cock head. My lips were wrapped firmly around his shaft as I worked my mouth up and down on him. I didn't want him too cum quickly, so I started to tease his cock and give him a little more enjoyment. His cock was really turning me on and I thought to myself that I wanted to enjoy this too. So I began using my mouth and my tongue to experiment on his cock. My tongue was all over his shaft. As I reached the head of his cock, I really enjoyed teasing it as I French kissed it all over. It seemed as though I was working on him for at least 10 or 15 minutes as I reached down and started to rub Mark's balls. He must have enjoyed it, because now he was beginning to squirm. This really drove him nuts and I figured he was going to cum soon and unlike the first time this time I wanted to taste him. So I placed even more effort in sucking him when he suddenly grabbed me by the hair as he unloaded a huge glob of cum into my mouth. I held the tip of his cock inside my mouth and kept on sucking. Another glob came, and another, and another. He came for what seemed like almost a minute. Every time a shot of come hit my tongue I swallowed it down until his cock finally stopped spurting.

Elra
Elra
82 Followers