Ellen's Holiday Encounter

Story Info
He watches wife with another man for the first time.
2.9k words
4.07
177.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashley26
ashley26
15 Followers

I have always found the idea of watching my sexy wife Ellen being fucked by another man, especially a stranger. My wife always said no and I always respected her wishes and assumed my fantasy would never happen.

However out of the blue something happened to make my fantasy come try. We were on holiday in France. the resort we were staying at was very nice but had very little night-life. We hoped to meet another couple to go out with at night without any success until a few days before we were due to leave. In the early evening we met a nice couple, Ken and Dee who were a similar age to us. The four of us hit it off straight away and we were soon chatting like old friends. Ken and Dee had been to the resort before and said they knew of a good restaurant which had a small select dancing bar. They told us they were going tonight and asked if they would like to join us. We jumped at the chance so agreed to meet them at the restaurant at 7:30. Ellen was keen to dress up a bit, I assumed this would be because of Dee who looked like she would dress well, it was only some days latter Ellen admitted she had noticed Ken looking at her and wanted him to really take notice. Ellen wore a short dark miniskirt with a white see through blouse. Underneath see had white cotton bikini panties and a sexy lacy bra. Before we went out Ellen made sure her hair and make-up were just right. She looked beautiful and very sexy, just looking at her made my cock hard. I was looking forward to the end of the evening, especially knowing under her sexy white panties she was clean shaven.

Ken and Dee were waiting for us when we arrived at the restaurant. Like Ellen, Dee was dressed very nicely and sexily, also wearing a short mini skirt. As soon as I saw Dee she looked very sexy and I'm afraid to say my cock went hard as I glanced at her legs. Ellen of course noticed this and whispered,

"Down tiger!"

but at the same time told me,

"Ken was the same."

She was quite correct, I could see a bulge in Ken's trousers and felt sure it was the sight of Ellen's legs that had him aroused.

We sat at the bar for a while as as we chatted I noticed Ken regularly looking at Ellen's legs, I felt sure he was trying to get to see up her skirt and find out the colour of her panties. I hoped I would catch Ellen giving him a quick flash as the thought of other men knowing the colour of her panties always turned me on. I was also aware of how short Dee's skirt was and hoped she would accidentally give me a flash as it always turned me on to be in the company of an attractive lady with me knowing the colour of her undies, especially if they white cotton, my favourite type.

I got my opportunity quicker then I had expected. Ken suggested we sat at a table in the bar and look at the menu while waiting to be to our table in the restaurant. The seats at the table were low, to type that any woman wearing a miniskirt would be unable to sit down at without the vee of her undies showing. Ken positioned himself opposite Ellen and made sure he sat down first. As Ellen sat down I knew Ken could see the white triangle of panties as she sat down. I thought, if he could, I could and sat opposite where Dee was going to sit before she had a chance to sit down herself. I was rewarded with a long look up her skirt because as she sat the hem of her skirt rose up showing off the vee of white cotton panties. I was sure Dee caught me looking at her undies as she gave me a knowing smile as she wriggled the hem of her skirt down. Despite Dee's best attempt to control her skirt, the vee of her panties were still visible and I was pleased to be making small talk whilst enjoying an uninterrupted view of Dee's undies. This alone made my cock hard but I realised Ellen was also sitting in such a way that Ken would also be getting an uninterrupted view of her undies. My cock was now rock hard and I was unable to hide the bulge in my trousers, but I noticed Ken was the same and making no attempt to disguise his erection.

We chatted for ages before the waiter came up to show us to our table in the restaurant. As Dee got up I was treated to another long look up her skirt and was sure I could see the tell tail wet patch on her panties as they passed between her legs and realised she was enjoying flashing her panties and the effect it was having on me. I wondered if Ellen was creaming her panties as she deliberately allowed Ken to see her undies, she latter admitted by the time we sat down in the restaurant, she was wet.

At the restaurant table, we continued to chat. Between courses, the two girls decided to go to the ladies together to check their hair and make-up. Ken started to tell me how he and Dee had an adventurous sex life and at home he liked to "get the local fillies out of their frillies", he told me Dee was always asking him which girl had been parting her thighs for him. She would laugh and tell him all the girls fancied him and that if he made a pass at them, their panties were down in a flash. I asked if Dee went with other men and he said she had not opened her legs for anyone else, but liked to wank men's cocks into her panties then wear sperm stained panties for the rest of the day as the feel of sperm stained panties between her legs always turned her on. He went on to say,

"Many times I fucked her while she describes how she got a man to let her wank his cock into her frillies." (He seemed to like using the word frillies when referring to panties).

He went on to say,

"She has found that if she flashes her frillies to a man, inevitably they will end up allowing her to wank them into her frillies."

I was very shocked at what Ken had said, but before I could ask him anything else the girls returned and the conversation returned to normal small talk. Throughout the meal I couldn't get what Ken was saying out of my head, I wondered if he was hoping Ellen would let him get into her panties and end the night parting her thighs for him. I have to admit my mind was in a spin wondering if Ellen would open her legs for him after years of refusing the idea of another man.

At the end of the meal, Ken and Dee spoke to the waiter and all four of us were shown into a private room. The room was very well decorated and had a lot of club lighting. Music was playing and about ten other couples were dancing or sitting on the tables around the dance floor. I noticed there were a number doors leading off the dance floor, Ken told me they were small private rooms for couples who wanted to be intimate. We all sat down and chatted for a while then the girls dragged Ken and I up to dance to "I feel love". when this ended, the DJ announced he would be playing five slow sexy tracks for "all the lovers in here tonight". Before I could react Ken dragged Ellen onto the dance floor and started to dance closely with her. I felt very jealous of him holding her tight and dancing sexily with her, but then Dee grabbed me and my mind was taken up by dancing with Dee who seemed to ensure she was rubbing herself on my semi erect cock. The feel of her rubbing herself on me soon had my cock rock hard and there was no way to stop her feeling my hardness on her. She whispered,

"I see your hard again like you were when looking up my skirt seeing my frillies, l bet your hoping to get into my frillies and part my thighs aren't you."

I mumbled about Ellen but Dee laughed and said,

"Ken has been determined to have Ellen open her legs for him as soon as he first saw her,"

and went on to say,

"Now Ken has her in his arms, her panties will be down in a flash."

She told me,

"Ken has pre-booked one of the private rooms to fuck Ellen in, but not to worry, you can watch from the adjacent private room which had a two way mirror and sound, you'll be able to watch her get her frillies down and have her open her legs ... and hear her gasp with delight as Ken fucks her to orgasm after orgasm.

Don't worry," she added, "I will be looking after your cock while you watch and hear your wife being fucked."

My mind was in a spin, not sure what to do. I looked over at Ken and Ellen, Ken had hold of Ellen's bum and was pushing her onto him, I knew Ellen would be feeling Ken's cock digging in to her just like Dee could feel mine. I saw Ken reach down and pull Ellen's skirt up inch by inch until her panties were showing. Ken now pulled her skirt up and had his hands on her panty clad bum forcing his hard cock into her, his cock bulge pressing on the mound of her pussy. When the last dance finished Ken tried to lead Ellen into the room but Ellen pulled away and came up to me. I pushed my hand up her skirt and felt her panties as they passed between her legs, they where soaking with her vagina cream, so wet in fact cream had leaked from her panties and was running down the inside of her thighs. Before she could say anything, I told her,

"Go with Ken, and let him get your panties down ... open her legs for him ... let him fuck you."

She squeezed my hand and went back to Ken.

As Ken lead Ellen into the room, Dee lead me into the other room and as she had told me there was a two way mirror looking directly into Ken and Ellen's room. There was also sound and I could hear Ken telling Ellen how he was going to enjoy fucking her. As I looked, Dee took my hand and pushed it up her skirt and between her legs. Dee panties were also soaked with vagina cream. As I pushed the wet material of her panties into her pussy, she undid my trousers and pushed them down until I could kick them off into a corner. She then reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, they were so wet with vagina cream the panties briefly stuck to the mound of her pussy before finally sliding down her legs. She made me feel the wet crotch of her panties, they were soaked with her sticky pussy cream, I could feel the stickiness on the material, I knew Ellen's panties would be similarly wet. Dee wrapped her wet panties around my cock and started to gently wank it while whispering,

"How does it feel to have your cock wrapped into my wet creamy panties, I bet you've wanted to feel your cock in my frillies all night."

She wanked my cock slowly and expertly, but I was concentrating on what was happening in the next room. Ken had succeeded in getting Ellen's skirt up around her waist. He lay her down on a mattress facing me with her legs open so I could see her panties. They had become transparent as they passed between her legs, I could see the outline of her open pussy as the panty material had become transparent. Ken virtually ripped open Ellen's blouse, I could hear the buttons popping. He then tugged her bra and the clap gave way allowing him to free her breasts.

"You've got great tits," he exclaimed,

and started to tease her erect nipples and breasts. I know how sensitive her breasts and nipples are and was not surprised to see her wriggle and squirm with pleasure. After a while, Ken put his hands between Ellen's legs, he gasped,

"Your frillies are soaking wet, are you sure you've not wet yourself!"

Ellen answered,

"You've made me wet, really wet, pushing your cock into me like that and pulling up my skirt as we danced, your a real bastard turning me on so much."

He laughed and told her,

"I knew she was a randy cock loving slut and he knew it would be easy to get into your frillies and part your thighs. You cannot deny it, not after you sat opposite me making sure I had an uninterrupted view up your skirt inviting me to look at your frillies."

He was now pushing Ellen's panties in her pussy, she could only gasp with pleasure.

Ken continued to tease Ellen pushing her panties inside her and playing with her breasts and nipples, it got to much and in the end she cried out,

"Pull my panties off and fuck my cunt you bastard, my cunt is on fire, I need your cock, fuck my cunt, push your cock in my cunt, fuck me, fuck me!"

Ken needed no second invitation, he yanked down Ellen's undies and used them to wipe some of the white vagina cream leaking from her vagina. He pushed his cock inside her and within thirty seconds she orgasmed gasping and moaning with pleasure. But Ken had only just started. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and pushed it into her mouth making her suck his cock and taste her own pussy juices. After having her suck his cock for a while he pulled the cock out of her mouth and back into her pussy, fucked her some more then pulled the cock from her hole and back into her mouth. He continued alternating fucking her and forcing her to suck his cock. At first as she sucked his cock he played with her nipples and breasts, then he changed, wetting his finger with her vagina cream before playing with her bumhole, eventually finger fucking her bum while she sucked his cock. I could again hear Ellen's gasps and moans getting louder during the times he fucked her pussy and I wasn't surprised when she came again as he fucked her, this time screaming with pleasure. Ken continued alternatively making her suck his cock and fucking her but while she was sucking him he was pushing his fingers in her bum, finger fucking her more and more. Dee was still wanking me and I was still fingering her pussy but I too wet some of my fingers with her vagina cream and started to finger fuck her bum. This made Dee squeal with pleasure, so obviously liked being finger fucked while having her pussy rubbed.

Ken again had his cock in Ellen's mouth and smeared more cream on Ellen's bum. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth, pushed her legs up exposing her bumhole and pushed his cock in. At first Ellen resisted but as his cock inched further in gave up and allowed he to fuck her bum. As he fucked her she played with her pussy and breasts seeming to be in her own sexual heaven. And then it happened, all four of us came together, all of us gasping, I could feel my cock pumping sperm into Dee's undies while she wriggled and squirmed on my invading fingers, I felt cunt cream gushing from her running down her legs as she came. Ellen gasped and squirmed and Ken could only grunt as his cock continued to pump. After a while we all stopped in post orgasm pleasure.

I then watched as Ken got Ellen's panties and used them to wipe his cock before using them to wipe sperm from Ellen's pussy, bum and thighs. I thought Dee should have something of the same so I used her panties to dry her pussy and thighs as well as my cock, then I rubbed the soaking material of her own panties in her face covering her with sperm and vagina cream. Dee enjoyed that and finally took her panties from me and put them on. At the same time I watched Ellen put on her now sperm stained panties, straighten her skirt, a do up her bra and blouse as best she could. We left the rooms and met on the dance floor where another slow sexy song was playing. this time, I danced with Ellen while Ken danced with Dee. We stayed for another hour, the four of us dancing and chatting but there was no mention as to what had happened. I felt great dancing with Ellen knowing her panties were stained with sperm, then seeing Dee dancing with Ken knowing her panties were equally stained with sperm.

For a few days afterwards Ellen and I didn't mention what happened until one night while fucking her I described what I saw. She demanded to know every detail before coming with an intense orgasm.

ashley26
ashley26
15 Followers