Elle's Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire briefly paused to lustfully stare at the tight butt hole she would soon be fucking before she leant forward, spat on Elle's back hole and then slid her tongue over it.

Elle moaned through her gag in response from the first lick, the electric blonde than continuing to moan as Claire settled into giving her a thorough rim job.

Claire had been a fast learner and was now pretty much an expert in all the kinky acts of lesbian sex Elle was into. Sometimes Elle forgot just how good Claire had become, and this was definitely one of those times, Elle's eyelids fluttering as Claire's skilful tongue probed her butt hole.

Not missing a trick Claire began to break away from Elle's ass hole to lick up and down the crack of her ass and even covering her butt cheeks in light kisses, deliberately postponing working on Elle's back hole just to tease the sadistic blonde.

It was difficult for Claire not to lower her head down further so she could give Elle's pussy a little licking, but the former cheerleader knew she couldn't do that. If she did a little licking would quickly turn into tongue fucking Elle until the older blonde's cum flooded Claire's mouth and that wouldn't really allow Claire to work out her frustration. A part of Claire argued she could just tongue fuck Elle to just one orgasm, or maybe two, but again Claire couldn't trust herself not to become so lost in eating Elle's pussy that she spent all night pleasuring her girlfriend instead of doing what she really wanted to her.

So Claire stayed strong, avoiding Elle's pussy and instead concentrating on the older girl's ass hole, cheeks and crack, sliding her lips and tongue all over them before zoning in on the spacific area she was going to penetrate.

Gathering up as much saliva as she could Claire spat on Elle's butt hole a few times and then pressed her tongue firmly to the tight little puckered rosebud. Using all the force she could muster Claire was able to push her tongue into Elle's back passage and tongue fuck the other girl's ass, her head bobbing back and forth as she thrust in and out, making that back door as wet and ready as possible. Or at least as wet and ready as possible without lube.

Despite the fact that on average they now both took at least one ass fucking a day Claire and Elle made sure to have some lubricant laying around, mostly for Elle when she was good. On this occasion Elle hadn't been good so she wasn't getting anything other than Claire's spit. This way it would be initially more painful, although Claire was determined that it wouldn't be too much which was why she took a long time before she finally pulled away.

Spitting into her hand Claire rubbed the saliva into her strap on cock, spat on Elle's ass hole one final time and then guided the head of her strap on dick to the other blonde's butt hole.

"Are you ready?" Claire asked.

Elle nodded and then groaned into her ball gag as her ass hole stretch to accommodate Claire's dildo. It was a long, slow process, Claire gently opening Elle's back door until finally that ring of flesh stretched wide enough to allow the bulbous head of the strap on dick to slide past it and into Elle's butt.

Claire stopped immediately as Elle let out a cry of pain and waited for a few seconds. When Elle didn't show any real signed she had any objection to continuing that was exactly what Claire did, the former cheerleader slowly beginning to slip inch after inch of dildo into her girlfriend's ass, waiting until she was just over halfway before beginning to pump in and out of the older blonde's pooper.

Ever since she had taken her girlfriend's anal cherry Claire had been trying to butt fuck Elle as much as Elle butt fucked her. So far she had dismally failed, partly because Elle was far more naturally dominant than she was, partly because Elle was practically obsessed with Claire's ass, but mostly because out of the two of them Claire was by far the biggest anal slut. However even though it was her own ass which got fucked most of the time Claire had still spent a lot of quality time fucking Elle up the butt, and she had learned a thing or two.

For example Claire had learnt it was much better to slowly push the last few inches of dildo into Elle's tight little butt hole with some gentle thrusting as opposed to forcing it up Elle's ass in one go. Sure, Claire could shove it up Elle's butt in one slow thrust, but that back passage only seemed to become more unaccommodating with every additional inch of fake dick and being more used to fucking ass as opposed to taking it in the ass Elle struggled. However the way Claire slowly inserted the strap on not only minimised Elle's pain but had the usually dominant blonde moaning like a happy submissive slut.

Once she had every inch of her strap on inside Elle's ass Claire continued the gentle butt fucking, only breaking from her pattern to occasionally wiggle her hips to further stretch out Elle's back passage.

A short time after starting this Elle began humping herself back against Claire's thrusts, Claire getting her speed and timing so they were in perfect sync. However when Elle tried to pick up the pace Claire slowed down and tightened her grip on Elle's hips. It wasn't enough strength wise to force her to stop, but Elle got the message.

If Elle wanted to get butt fucked to orgasm she had to accept it was going to happen under Claire's terms, not hers. That was fair considering when Elle was the one fucking Claire's ass she always made sure her cheerleader knew who was in charge. And yeah, Elle wanted a harder ass fucking and she doubted Claire could blame her for trying to make it happen, but Elle couldn't help being proud of her girlfriend for standing her ground. However Elle was also disappointed.

Oddly enough Elle continued to feel disappointed and yet proud as Claire gradually used every teasing trick Elle had either directly or indirectly taught her for butt fucking.

It started with the occasional hard thrust either in or out of Elle's butt. Then it was both at the same time, then it was a series of hard thrusts, and then it was a random collection of slow, medium and hard thrusts so erratic Elle had no idea what to expect next.

After a few moments of fucking Elle's ass at random speeds Claire began spanking the other blonde in the exact same way she was fucking her butt, slaps reigning down on Elle's tushie at random speeds and times as Claire lustfully squeezed, pinched and groped Elle's firm cheeks in between spanks.

Soon Elle was doing her best to beg for more through her gag but her pleas went ignored. However before Elle could no longer resist the temptation to use her power to blow the lock on the handcuffs and from their remove the ball gag, an action which would more likely prolong the torturous teasing, Claire began ever so slowly to pick up the pace. It wasn't nearly as hard as Elle wanted, but it was hard enough to increase her pleasure and for a little while that was enough. Of course that little while didn't last long and Elle soon found herself practically itching to cum.

It was at that moment Claire reached over, grabbed the straps to the ball gag and said, "If I take this off, do you promise to be as quiet as you can?"

Elle frantically nodded.

Much to the displeasure of both blondes Claire had to stop fucking Elle's ass so she could concentrate on undoing the straps and removing the ball gag. After she succeeded Claire asked, "Are you sorry for being so mean to me?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Claire." Elle said, genuinely doing her best to keep her voice as low as possible, "I know I went too far. Twice. Thrice if you count the conversation with the brunette. I just... I just couldn't help myself. I always was a bitch... and even though you make me at least ten times a better person I'm still always going to be a bitch."

"Shhh, it's ok. I forgive you." Claire said softly, before a grin crossed her face, "Besides, I don't mind it when you're being my bitch."

"Ooooooh, you mean like when I'm letting you fuck me up the ass with a strap on? Do you like when I'm being that type of bitch pom-pom?" Elle asked, clearly brightening up as the conversation suddenly got a lot more fun.

"Mmmmmm, you know I do. You know I love it when you're being my little up the butt bitch. Taking it in the ass like a good little anal slut." Claire said, "But remind me, how does it make you feel? How'd you like being the bitch of such a slut like me? Do you like it? Do you like getting ass fucked by a slut?"

"Fuck yeah, I love it! I love getting ass fucked by you Claire." Elle quickly replied, "I love being your bitch and taking it up the ass. Mmmmmm, I love it up the ass so much. Please fuck me cheerleader. Fuck my ass some more. Fuck your bitch up her ass some more. And do it harder. Butt fuck me hard and deep. Enjoy using me as your bitch slut, just like I'm going to enjoy using you as mine."

"Oh, so you think I'm just going to bend over for you the second I'm done with your ass?" Claire questioned, pretending to be angry and insulted for a brief moment before adding, "Well yeah, I probably am. But first I'm going to give you the ass fucking you've been begging for."

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeessssss! Oh pom-pom!" Elle moaned as Claire began pumping in and out of her ass again, gradually building up speed, "Butt fuck me. Butt fuck me nice and hard. Oh, mmmmmmmm, yes, fuck my ass. Yes, come on slut, fuck my ass good. Mmmmmmm, oh yes, oh fuck me, oh, ooooooooh FUCK! YES! Fuck my ass just like that! Mmmmmmmmm, show me why I love being your bitch!"

Elle continued to moan her approval as quietly as she could, wanting to encourage the cheerleader while not upsetting her by being too loud. Of course while it really didn't matter given the room was actually soundproof Elle wasn't able to keep her voice down indefinitely. She was a screamer. They both were. Elle loved that, and she was pretty sure Claire did too. That was why when the time came Elle was reasonably certain Claire wouldn't mind her screaming at the top of her lungs.

Besides, it would have been wrong for Claire to be mad at her. After all it was Claire who was doing such an amazing job of fucking Elle's ass, the cheerleader ramming her cock in and out of the older girl's rectum at an ever increasing speed until it was practically violent. Oh how Elle loved violent, especially in this context, the electronic blonde adoring every moment of the violent sodomising she was receiving.

Thanks to the earlier slow build up Elle's back passage had been given plenty of time to relax and loosen up so it wasn't just ready for a hard fucking, Elle's ass was literally craving it. Elle wanted to get her butt fucked hard and that was exactly what her loving girlfriend was giving her, Claire pounding into Elle's willing ass hole over, and over, and over again, causing the sound of flesh smacking off flesh to echo throughout the room.

At this point if the room wasn't soundproof Elle was pretty sure the rest of the dorm could have heard Claire's hips smacking into her sore ass cheeks, which were just about audible over the sound of Elle's now completely incoherent screams.

Luckily Elle had been right earlier, Claire wasn't upset at her screaming. In fact glancing back at the cheerleader told Elle that Claire was far too horny to care.

That simply wasn't true. In fact Claire was terrified at any moment now there would be banging on her new door followed by screams, and even threats, for her to stop, mostly because she didn't think she could. Even if she was threatened with expulsion Claire didn't think she'd stop herself from fucking her girlfriend's ass.

And why should she? She didn't want to be here. She didn't need a degree to be a company agent, especially not when her Daddy had control of the damn thing. Sure, he wasn't crazy on the idea but surely there was something she could do to change his mind. And as for the rest of the dorm, screw them. They should all be so lucky to be having as much fun as Claire was at that moment.

Of course despite her current thoughts of defiance Claire knew deep down that she wasn't nearly that bold, but while Claire doubted she could take things that far at the same time she knew whatever the future consequences she couldn't stop butt fucking Elle right now if she tried.

Deciding to simply focus on that Claire did her best to drown out her thoughts as she continued pounding hard and deep into Elle's pooper. More to the point she decided to concentrate on taking out her frustrations on Elle's ass.

Claire thought how Elle had tricked her, again, lied to her, again, embarrassed her, again, played with her emotions, again. Of course the logical reaction was to break up with her, not ass fuck her to orgasm, but Claire and Elle were both twisted, as was their relationship.

Soon Claire was as lost with taking out her frustrations as Elle was lost to the pleasure flowing through her body, that pleasure exploding in the most wonderful fireworks as Claire continued slam fucking her ass hole. Orgasm after orgasm rocked Elle's body until her mind melted into pleasurable mush, sparks buzzing off her happily satisfied body and into Claire's, the pain pushing Claire over the edge of a powerful climax of her own. Not letting that distract her Claire continued butt fucking Elle for as long as she could until both blondes were exhausted and Claire had to stop.

Of course thanks to her ability it didn't take long for Claire to fully regain her strength, but as tempting as continuing the ass fucking was she was pretty sure Elle needed a break. Besides, she had something else she wanted to do now.

So Claire quickly pulled out of Elle's ass and, after spending a few seconds staring through her girlfriend's gaping butt hole and deep into her bowels, Claire casually undid Elle's handcuffs and then dropped down beside her on the bed.

"Suck it clean." Claire commanded, pointing to the dildo still firmly strapped around her waist.

Not needing to be told twice Elle pushed the pillows out from under her, got in position between Claire's thighs and after briefly looking up at the younger girl with a grin on her face swallowed the head of the strap on.

Elle moaned happily as she tasted her own ass on the cock, getting more of that yummy flavour as she began bobbing her head up and down on it, sucking noisily with every movement.

Glancing upwards Elle saw a unsurprising look of lust on Claire's face, that look which Elle had become very familiar with pushing the electricity throwing blonde to lower her lips further down on the shaft, taking the fake dick deep into her throat in the process. It wasn't long until Elle's lips were pressed against the base, announcing she had taken the entire strap on into her mouth and down her throat.

Unfortunately after she had thoroughly sucked the base there was no more delicious ass juices for Elle to taste. On the bright side Claire continued to look happy, Elle eager to keep that look on her girlfriend's face, and she knew just how to do it.

For several long minutes Claire watched in fascination as Elle sucked her cock, her head effortlessly bobbing up and down as if she'd never even heard of a gag reflex.

Even Claire struggled to deep throat as much cock as Elle was now doing, and with Claire it really didn't matter how much she choked her ability would always make sure she was ok.

It was doubly amazing considering how much Elle had taught her about sex since they got together, Elle gleefully teaching Claire the proper way to prepare a toy for going inside her pussy or ass hole, and the proper way to clean it once Elle had used it to give Claire's pussy or ass hole a thorough fucking.

Meanwhile Elle seemed just as good a cock sucker now as she did when they had got together, which at times like this made Claire extremely jealous thinking about all of the guys and girls with strap ons Elle had been with over the years. It was a petty feeling Claire couldn't help, and one she did her best to ignore. After all, it was her strap on Elle was now happily sucking, just like it would be Elle who would be doing something else they both equally enjoyed in just a moment.

"Elle... Elle..." Claire called out, waiting until she had gotten Elle's attention, which she eventually got although Elle continued to suck on the dildo while she looked up at her, "What's your favourite way to fuck me?"

"Up the butt." Elle answered quickly after finally removing her mouth from the fake cock, a huge grin crossing her face as she added, "I love fucking you up your tight little butt. I love shoving a strap on up your tight little butt and ass fucking the hell out of you. Mmmmmm, you know how much I love eating your sweet pussy, but it's just an extremely close second to fucking your tight little butt."

"Well, how about this... I'll let you fuck my tight little butt, if you eat my sweet pussy first." Claire offered.

"Oh fuck yeah, give me your sweet little pussy pom-pom. I'll eat it so fucking good, I swear. Please give it to me. I want it so fucking much." Elle begged, although she wasn't really asking as in her mind the deal was already made, hence why as she was speaking Elle was practically ripping the strap on from Claire's body.

Elle barely had the patience to un-strap the damn thing before pulling it off and trying to bury her tongue in Claire's pussy. Unfortunately Claire's hands stopped her just before she could make contact, Elle looking up at which point Claire said, "Get on your back."

"Ooooooooh, is pom-pom going to sit on my face?" Elle grinned happily as she flipped over into position, "Is that what you're going to do cheerleader? You gonna sit on my face and feed me your sweet little pussy?"

"That's the idea... unless of course you had any objections?" Claire grinned back as she crawled upwards so she was kneeling over Elle's pretty face.

"NO. Sit on my face. Smother me with your delicious cunt. Cover me in..." Elle continued to beg as Claire slowly lowered herself, and then without warning Elle grabbed a firm hold of Claire's hips and shoved her forcefully downwards.

"Ellllllllleeeeeeee!" Claire moaned as her girlfriend's soft tongue slid over her pussy lips in one slow, long lick.

Elle also moaned as she tasted the most delicious thing in the world, Claire's cum. The heavenly liquid had been covering Claire's pussy lips, presumably as a result of the orgasm Claire had received as the stimulator bashed against her clit while she had been butt fucking Elle, but Elle was able to get most of it with her first lick. Nevertheless Elle's next licks were extremely thorough, becoming increasingly fast as she slid her tongue all over Claire's pussy.

After a few moments of this Elle shoved her tongue as deep into Claire's pussy as it would go, both girls letting out loud moans as for Claire the pleasure increased tenfold while Elle got to taste more of her girlfriend's delicious cum.

Unfortunately for Elle it didn't take her long to find all the leftover cum and greedily swallow it. Fortunately Elle was left with an extremely good substitute, namely Claire's cunt cream. It wasn't quite as yummy but it was a close second and Elle happily sucked as much of the delicious girl juice as she could into her hungry mouth and swallowed it, the rest covering her face as she made sure not to neglect her tongue fucking duties.

Normally when Claire rode her face like this Elle provided more of a build up, but being so horny as a result of the previous activities and tasting Claire's cum had sent the electricity throwing blonde into pussy eating overdrive, Elle unable to stop her tongue from ramming into her girlfriend's cunt with increasing force until she was tongue fucking her as hard as she could.

Part of Elle worried she was going too fast, that the cheerleader wanted a little more gentle build up to this type of hard tongue fucking.