Elle's Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background, however, sexual tension continued. Keiko screamed out Japanese phrases of hot lust as she rode the stiff cock of a British man while her Chinese friend emptied her pussy juices on his face. Not long after, slutty Anna Maria squealed in thrilling pitches. Two men did her simultaneously, one as he pumped upward to fill her riding cunt and the other as he slowly pushed his rod up the Latino's tight, greased butt. When both the women could scream their thrills no more, the sounds faded and so did the stimulation in the professor's studio.

"Elle! Elle! Wake up!" the security guard said as he reached to shake her shoulders.

"Huh! What! What the hell?" she remarked confusedly.

"The library is closed as of ten minutes ago. Everyone's gone but you!" the man replied as he helped Elle to her feet. "Anna called and said to meet her and Keiko at the coffee shop, if you still wanted to talk."

Elle sat dazed for a long moment as the vivid reality in her memory dictated her present situation. Peter, the security guard kept staring at her wondering if he should call 911. Seconds turned into moments for Elle but something had changed in her, something only she could understand regarding her decision not to pose for Thorton naked.

"Are you alright?" Peter said as he laid his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, uh, yeah Peter, I'm fine, I really am!" she replied. "It's just that...Well, I think I just changed my decision!"

"About the coffee shop meeting?" he inquired.

But beautiful Elle only smiled and said, "Unless you plan on using that night stick of yours, I'd better go now!"

12