Ellie and Nia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ellie was ready, she flexed her vaginal muscles causing Nia to orgasm. The feeling of Nia ejaculating into her triggered her orgasm.

Their kiss became more appreciative of what just happened and having the other in their arms.

They sank into the bed, holding one another and quietly talked, sharing their feelings and the awesomeness of the intimacy.

In Nia's mind and in the greater scheme of things there was Cindy and Ellie followed by Jean and then Naomi. Her relationship with Ellie would continue for the rest of their lives. Their lives would be intertwined. They were kindred spirits in so many ways.

In Ellie's mind, she had found someone with whom she could give her body without hesitation. She trusted Nia completely. And she found in Nia the same. Nia gave her unhindered access to her body with all of its uniqueness. Interestingly it wasn't an emotional bond nor was it just physical. It seemed to be something more, something above both.

Some might call it a resonance in which each is radiating a frequency that join in harmony with one another amplifying the energy contained within each.

12