Ellie's Journey

Story Info
Lone woman finds what she seeks on the Appellation trail.
3.1k words
4.2
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice birthday present to yourself," Ellie thought to herself. "This was really smart. Hey I know, I'll backpack 200 miles of the Appalachian trail by myself in the hottest part of Summer! You can be a real genius sometimes, kid." Ellie had started berating herself that morning after waking up on a rock with a stiff neck, several new mosquito bites, and trail rations for breakfast again. "142 miles to go and you can just go home. Suck it up buddy. You bought it, so just suck it up."

The temperatures were the hardest part. Her weather band told her it was 93 degrees by morning with 64% humidity and it was supposed to stay like that for the next couple days. On top of that, the weather service also mentioned a strong possibility of severe downpours over the 48 hours.

It was the kind of dog-day heat that sucked the life out of a person. At 30 she was in excellent condition, but the hills and weight of the pack were beginning to take their toll on her spirits. The sweat ran down her face and stung her eyes. The straps chaffed against her wet skin. The forest was silent except for her trudging foot steps and labored breath.

Her goal when planning the trip had been to cover 200 miles in exactly two weeks. She figured she could probably do 20 miles a day with 4 days left over for sight seeing, and she was determined to stay on that schedule. 2 miles to the next trail shelter, only 2 miles left today, she told herself. She pressed on.

By the time she arrived at the shelter, the sun was dimming but the temperature hadn't budged. She walked into the empty building and dropped her pack. Not caring if she lost the last of her daylight, she lay back on a bench using her pack as a pillow and closed her eyes for a quick nap before setting up camp. Still hot, but glad to be off her feet, she fell quickly to sleep.

She hadn't rested for more than 10 minutes before she heard footsteps outside the door. "Who's there?" she asked, wishing she could keep the hint of alarm out. The person stood at the doorway for a second silhouetted by the light behind him. She could see any features, but knew from the build it was a man. He appeared to be alone.

"I'm very sorry," he exclaimed, "I should have knocked before entering. I didn't see any activity, so I thought I was the only one here." As he said this he stepped back into the daylight again.

"That's okay." She sighed, "Come on in. I was just about to set up camp anyway." She glanced him up and down as he thanked her and entered. He wasn't a bad looking man; he definitely had a gym membership. She would have gauged him to be slightly older than her, mid-thirties possibly, but not 40 yet. He had dark hair, brown eyes, and a bit of grey on his temples. His face was handsome, but not in a model way. His appearance had what she thought of as character.

"Thank you, I won't get in your way. My name's Chris."

"I'm Ellie. Pleased to meet you." She lied.

"Going North or South?"

"North, 60 miles so far."

"I'm headed South, only 20 for me. Share a fire?"

She agreed and they chatted while getting the shelter set up for the evening. They pulled out the night's food and tied the rest in a pillowcase to a tree. Firewood was scarce at these elevations, so they collected together for the better part of an hour talking the whole time.

Ellie was surprised to note that at some point during the chores she had gotten over her disappointment at having to share a shelter for the evening and was beginning to cheer up from her day. For as beautiful as the forest is, it can be very isolating and he was good company. Wood gathered, they returned to the shelter to cook dinner.

As they ate, she told him about her hike so far and her dream for turning 30. He was just getting over a divorce and was "reconnecting with himself," whatever that meant. They talked together well into the night and sat close by the fire. Physical contact never entered her mind, and the evening was free of the usual lame advances men always made around her.

It was only after asking him to rub the knot on her neck that she realized she was potentially taking things in a different direction. She was shocked at herself for even asking. It was out of character for her to be so open around a stranger, but he had excellent hands. He found the root of her soreness in her trapezoids under her shoulder blades, and expertly loosened up the tension she'd been carrying the day before. To her greater surprise, and very slight disappointment, he stopped massaging her back without being told to.

As the night got late, they both stared into the dwindling fire and weariness crept into them. Ellie got up to go to bed, and bid him good night. He stood with her and opened his mouth to say something, then awkwardly closed it again.

"Good night, Ellie"

**What?** She thought to herself. **What were you going to say?**

"Good night."

The next morning they were both awakened by rain.

Heavy sheets of rain were pounding on the shelter roof which amazingly, had no leaks. Ellie opened her eyes to see Chris just waking up. He was sitting up in his bag and stretching. He had slept without a t-shirt, and Ellie could see he had a nicer body than she initially thought. His arms and pecks were well developed and he had just the right amount of body hair -- nothing on the back, furry chest.

Chris looked up to see her staring at him and quickly looked away while throwing on a t-shirt. "Good morning. Sleep well? How's your neck doing?"

"The necks a million times better, thanks for asking."

"I'm going to run out and look for some wood before everything gets soaked all the way through. I'll leave you the shelter to get dressed."

"Thanks."

As he exited the door, Ellie crawled out of her bag.

She had worn sweatpants to bed and was feeling scummier than ever. She pulled out her cleaning supplies, but realized she had forgotten to fetch water the night before. She looked outside at the torrential rain and decided that would do.

She traded her sweatpants for a pair of shorts, threw a shirt over her jogging bra, and proceeded to walk outside. The rain was heavy enough to cut visibility down to only a few feet in front of her, so she stumble walked to a small clearing behind a grove of trees she remembered from the day before.

Without any wind, the rain felt warm against her skin. The temperature never seemed to drop despite the precipitation, and it felt good against her face and arms as she walked. When she got to the clearing, the looked around for a moment to see if she could see or hear Chris nearby. The only sound to her ears was the deafening torrential downpour all around her so she proceeded to remove her shirt and bra.

Looking once more to make sure the coast was clear, she then removed her shorts and panties and stood naked in the rain. The ground in the clearing was warm and soft under her toes, and the rain felt like a thousand fingers trailing down her body. She stood enjoying the moment for several minutes swaying gently from foot to foot with her eyes closed.

Looking once more to make sure the coast was clear, she then removed her shorts and panties and stood naked in the rain. The ground in the clearing was warm and soft under her toes, and the rain felt like a thousand fingers trailing down her body. She stood enjoying the moment for several minutes swaying gently from foot to foot with her eyes closed.

She lost herself to reverie feeling the sensations pass over her skin. Her senses were alive and the feeling heightened by the exposure. She felt vulnerable standing in the open naked with no walls to protect her and was surprised at how titillating it was

Wishing she had a loofah, she reached down for her soap and began to lather it between her hands. She slowly moved her hands and the soap over herself, touching her body parts, and feeling the electricity it created. She massaged her breasts paying attention to one at a time. Her nipples grew erect under her slippery play, and she felt a familiar pulling sensation in her groin. Her self exploration moved over her belly and onto her thighs.

As she bent slightly to wash her legs, she looked ahead of her and saw a figure moving along the tree line in front of her. It was Chris collecting wood. He hadn't seen her yet; as he was looking down as he walked. Ellie caught her breath and froze, uncertain what to do. She felt an urge to crouch and cover her privates with her arms, but something held her in place. Her breath came fast as she stood fully exposed with soap lather slowly trailing down her body. The naked exposure made her body buzz with adrenaline.

Chris stood up, apparently finished collecting wood in that spot and turned to leave. Just before walking back into the trees, he looked back over his should one more time. Ellie caught her breath again.

"Ellie?" he called. He couldn't see anything more than a shape through the rain, and Ellie knew that.

"Chris? I'm washing up." "Put your clothes on, Ellie! Get dressed!"

"Oh, sorry. I'll give you some privacy." He began to turn.

"Wait!" **Ellie! WHAT are you DOING girl?** "Want to wash my back?"

Ellie heard the words come out of her mouth, but had no idea where the words came from. This was totally unlike her and she was trembling slightly. At the same time, she was also getting very aroused. Her breasts both tingled as the rain hit her soapy skin. The urge to cover with her arms was strong, and fighting that urge added even more to the excitement. He put his firewood on the ground and walked to her.

"Did you say th ..." As he approached her body came into full view. His mouth opened slightly and he stopped mid-step. He took in Ellie's nudity moving his gaze from her feet to her eyes. She met his eyes, smiled a coyly, and held out the soap with a slightly trembling hand. Without a word between them, he took the soap and she turned her back to him.

He lathered the bar, and his hands gently fell upon her shoulders. His touch was gentle, exploring. His fingers slid over her skin with care. He followed her shoulders, down her spine, across her lower back, and

up her sides. His fingertips lightly brushed the outer part of her breasts and she suppressed a sigh.

He removed is hands for a moment to remove his shirt and then continued his touch. His hands lightly massaged her back, and she lost herself to the sensation. She closed her eyes and leaned into his furry chest as his fingers moved around her waste. They traced up her flat belly, lightly brushed across her ribs, and cupped her breasts. This time she couldn't suppress her sigh and he hugged her in return.

He lathered her chest and moved to her neck. His hands seemed to know exactly when to touch lightly, and when to touch firmly. Ellie had never experienced a touch like his and she lost herself to it. He traced the side of her neck up to her jaw line and turned her head, leaning down to kiss her.

She closed her eyes as his lips softly brushed hers. He kissed her forehead, cheeks, chin, and returned to her lips. She parted hers slightly and he kissed her again. Gentle teasing kisses. As they kissed, Ellie turned in his arms to face him and their mouth play grew more passionate.

He knew how to kiss well; they took turns leading the exploration. She licked his tongue with hers, and he hers with his. She ran her fingers over his back and held his shoulders pulling him close. His hands found her butt cheeks, and he cupped and pulled them to him. She could feel her clit engorge and send little bolts of electricity through her pelvis as they rubbed together.

As the made out, Ellie could feel his hardness pressing through his hiking shorts. His breath was fast, and his movements were growing more impassioned. She broke their kiss long enough to undo his shorts and push them to the ground. She knelt to lower them to his ankles, his hardness sprang free. As she suspected, he was well endowed, well formed, and very hard. He had a broad head that was followed by a bulging shaft that narrowed toward the hilt. It was slightly red, and throbbing gently to his pulse.

She bent forward and moved her cheek along the side.

She moved her nose through his public hair and breathed his scent. His musk was heavy pheromones and very heady. It intoxicated her. She touched him with her hand, tracing his girth. His tip had a clear bead of pre-cum; she kissed it off and tasted his salty taste.

Her womb was on fire. She needed to feel him filling her. The rain continued to pound their drenched bodies as she pulled him to the ground. He laid on his back and she knelt over him for a moment more drinking in the sight. He was obviously very aroused. She slid a leg over his hip, straddling him, and leaned down to kiss him again. Her breasts brushed slid his wet chest as he lightly hugged her to him.

She rolled her hips forward and slid her labia up the length of his shaft. She was quite wet with her passion, and very slippery. He closed his eyes, rested his head on the ground, and breathed deeply. She could feel his hands roaming across her hips and over her cheeks. She slid her womanhood up and down his shaft again reveling in the sensations coming from her clit.

As is fingers massaged her cheeks, she put her weight on her arms, and moved her hips up to the tip of his shaft. She slowly lowered herself back and felt his pulsing head press against her. She felt the moments resistance before her lips parted. She felt his head bury into her. Chris' face had a look that resembled pain, but his heavy breathing belied the appearance. She paused for a moment to allow her opening to adjust to his size. His hands moved up her back and held her gently.

She closed her eyes and in a slow, fluid motion, engulfed him completely in her womanhood. She pressed her pelvis into his and let out an involuntary moan. He pushed his hips up to further the contact, and arched his back under her.

She sat impaled on him for a moment more surprised at the feeling of fullness in her womb. His hips were slowly pressing up and releasing under their own power and it stimulated her clit causing her vaginal walls to twitch involuntarily. Each twitch sent a tiny bolt of delicious pleasure through her entire torso causing her to moan softly.

Ellie moved slowly up his length almost pulling off completely, then reversed direction and took him completely once more. She did this two more times when Chris suddenly opened his eyes and looked into hers with a gaze that could best be described as pleading agony.

"I'm going to cum."

She looked down into his eyes, moaned loudly, and enveloped him once more. As the powerful grip of his orgasm took hold, he opened his mouth but no breath came out. She could feel his pulsing inside of her as he sprayed his cum. She held his eyes and he held hers throughout the entire orgasm. The intensity was too much. She started to cum with him.

Giving up all control of her muscles, she felt the powerful gripping spasms course through her groin. She grasped his shoulders and ground into the sensation moaning loudly and babbling incoherently. The orgasm's grip got stronger and stronger with every spasm to a level she hadn't known before. Every muscle in her body was locked in tension from the pleasure coursing through her.

Finally, the last spasm came and released her to collapse upon him. They lay and held one another motionless catching their breath, letting the rain wash over them. Eventually, she found his eyes again and the both broke into giggles. The got up and she lathered him. Shower finished, they found their way back to the shelter.

They stayed together in the shelter for next four days. They zippering their bags together to share a bed, cooked meals together, and made love several times a day. His stamina was surprising as was her own. She had never known sex like this, and knew that she would be forever jaded by the experience.

The rain eventually stopped on the evening of the second day, and they enjoyed more outdoor nudity as the forest dried out. The mosquitoes seemed to have washed away, and the temperatures dropped to a much more comfortable level. Their play included all manner of positions and oral delights. Chris was a very open lover. He seemed to instinctively know just how to read her. He knew the difference between passion and aggression. He knew that less was often more. He was patient and considerate, and she melted in his hands.

All good things must end, and their time together did too. She bade him farewell knowing she would never see him again. He knew it to. There was no exchange of phone numbers, no promise to call. What they had was enough and Ellie knew now that she would never settle for less.

The rest of the hike was physically tiresome, but beautiful at the same time. She easily covered the rest of the distance in the time left. It was the perfect 30th birthday present.