Ellie's Messy Swim Ch. 01

Story Info
Ellie goes for a swim and more.
1.9k words
24k
6
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING

The first 2 chapters of this story have non-consent in them. If this isn't for you then skip to chapter 3, which will have an intro and will work as a second chapter 1.


*****

Hi I am Ellie I live in York (England) I am 24, work as a dance teacher at one of the dance schools in York. I am 5ft 6, 120lb with blonde hair blue eyes, I have an athletic build with a small but round ass which looks great in my yoga pants even if I do say so myself. I have C cup boobs which are always nice and perky.

Now that my introduction is out of the way here is my story about how I got into mess. Well it all started one day when I decided to go for a swim in my local 50m swimming pool, it had been a while since I had been there.

I decided to get changed and ready to go out putting on my white sundress with a lace midriff, then I set off to the pool.

On my way to the pool I reminisced about the last time I was there. It would have been about 5 months ago when I was with my ex boyfriend Sam and how we split up not long after when he decided he would let the rest of his friends know about my sexual fantasies and desires. while in my own little world it wasn't long before I got to the pool and I got out of the car and made my way into the changing rooms.

While getting changed into my pink bikini which always seemed to get a lot of attention, after getting changed and putting my stuff away I put into my locker locked it up and put the key around my wrist and got a shower.

Straight away I was regretting my decision to have a shower as the water was not warm and in turn meant that anyone looking could see my nipples trying to poke out of my bikini top. But as there was nothing else I could do I walked into the pool trying not to get any extra attention, and noticed that with it being the first session after lunch on a school day there were not many people in.

I sat on the edge of the pool with my legs dangling in the water which also felt cold although that could be because it was June which always seemed to have the best weather in England and today was no exception with it getting up to 29°C which might not sound hot to some of you reading but for England that's HOT.

As I sat there I thought it would be best to as they way rip off the band aid so I got straight in and got straight into swimming. After a little while I warmed up and noticed that there were not a few more people in and the pool had sent another lifeguard out to help out with the numbers. There must have been about 30 people in the pool.

While having a rest on the side I noticed the new lifeguard checking me out, I looked down hoping my nipples were no longer poking out, happily there weren't and I gave the lifeguard a smile and set back off for a few more lengths.

Next time when I stopped I noticed he was walking my way so I waited for him to come up to me, he was an attractive guy probably in his early 20's like me, he was about 6ft short brown hair, hazel eyes and a great set of legs. As I went to say hi I noticed he just went straight part and asked another lifeguard to cover for him, with the second lifeguard agreeing the first came over to me and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Tom I've never seen you here before are you new to the area."

"Oh hey Tom I'm Ellie, no I've lived here my whole life but haven't been here for about 5 months."

"Oh ok well it's always good to see a beautiful woman in the pool while working." Then with that he went into the changing rooms.

I decided to do some more swimming but I couldn't get Tom out of my head thinking to myself "If he thinks I'm beautiful will he ask me out." Then "I wonder if I should ask for him number."

After another few lengths I looked up and there was Tom.

"Hi again sorry to interrupt but I couldn't go on my break before asking if you would like to go out sometime?"

"Sure that sounds great."

"Do you want me to swap numbers when you get out?"

I decided that I had had enough of swimming "Well I'm about done if you want come to my locker I'll get my phone?"

"OK." He replied and with that I got out of the pool and we went over to my locker.

I opened my locker, dried my hands and got out my phone and we swapped numbers. Then Tom asked if I wanted to sit and talk in the lifeguard office/store?

"Sure." I replied and he lead the way to the room. I got my towel wrapped it around myself and locked my locker then caught up.

"Well here we are."

"Wow this is bigger than I thought it would be."

For the next 10 minutes we talked and then he said something that made me shiver through my core.

"Sorry if I am wrong but did you use to date Sam Crow?"

"Y..yes I did."

"As we were walking to the locker I thought it was you but I didn't recognize you with wet hair in the pool."

"Well I suppose I should head home but give me a call and we can sort something out?"

"Not so fast Ellie, I didn't bring you in here just to talk, after I worked out who you were I thought I would see if the rumors were true."

As I got up and went for the door I realized it was locked, and then I was grabbed from the back. Tom quickly grabbed my wrists and with a cut off piece of swimming lane rope we bound my wrists together.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING." I SHOUTED.

"Well I'm working on your sexual fantasy, I know how you like to be tied up and given a good time." He replied with a cocky smile on his face, and with that I had a piece of cloth shoved in my mouth and taped in.

Although trying to scream or shout, nothing came out.

"Don't try and fight it Ellie I know you love bondage and once asked Sam to tie you up and use you like his little whore, he told all his drinking buddies, now is my chance to have some fun."

Again I tried to make some noise but to no avail.

"Here sit down and stop wriggling, you know you can't get out and no one is coming in I have both keys."

I was then pushed down onto a chair and Tom removed my towel, and again just as before my nipples were hard but I already knew that as they had been hurting against the material for the last 5 minutes.

"So are you cold Ellie?" Tom asked .

I nodded and gave him my best puppy eyes to try and get myself out of the mess.

"Well then I suppose I should dry you properly so you can warm up, but only your bikini is wet."

He started to pull down both my bikini top straps, and my eyes must have been close to bursting with my eyes so wide open in shock and horror. I tried to squirm and get up but I got pushed back down and then he decided to strap my legs and arms to the chair.

"This is your own doing if you were cooperative then we could have avoided this." Tom said and with that I was strapped to the chair and unable to move.

He then went back to pulling down my bikini straps, then untied the strap at the back which was the only thing keeping my C cup boobs in the material. With one last pull on the strap the top fell to my tied wrists and I felt exposed and lost all hope of getting away.

Then Tom went and picked up the towel and wiped my boobs to dry them. "So now your just about dry, let's get you out of those wet bottoms." Then he tried to pull my bikini bottoms down but I put up and fight and wouldn't lift my ass of the chair and with me being tied he could force me.

"Thank God." I said to myself, feeling like I could hold some dignity.

Then I looked up and say Tom holding a pair of scissors. "Well I suppose I'm just going to have to cut them off then." I didn't want my bikini to get ruined so I lifted up my ass so that my bikini would stay in one piece, and Tom pulled down my bottoms and I sunk back into the chair and awaited what was going to happen next.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this but I really want you to be fully naked no distractions so I'm going to have to cut your bikini anyway with your tied arms and legs stopping me getting your kit off." I was still totally exposed and now my bikini was cut into several pieced.

With me now completely naked Tom picked up the towel again "lift your ass off the chair so I can dry it for you." He said, but I never moved.

"OK then I'll just have to leave your ass and go straight for your pussy." As I heard the last part of the sentence I felt my pussy being rubbed with my towel and even thought I knew I shouldn't I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling.

"Well I tried to dry your pussy but it looks like it wants to stay wet." Tom said while winking at me.

"Now that you're as dry as I can get you let's see what I am working with."

"Nice perky boobs, washboard stomach and a beautifully trimmed pussy I love it when I have a landing strip to aim for. Oh and I already knew you had an amazing ass from walking behind you before, I cannot wait for some fun with your body."

For the next few minutes Tom just kept walking round and round me checking out every little piece of my body.

"Well I need to get back to work but there's only about 1 hour till we close, I'm sure you can find something to do while I finish my jobs off." Then he went out of the door locked it back up and left me naked sat in a swimming pool office, gagged, tied up and unable to do anything.

*****

Thanks for reading this is my first story but hopefully people like it and I will make more chapters as I have a few more in my head.

Any comments are appreciated along with any ideas.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
storytime90storytime90almost 8 years agoAuthor
Apology

Hi all. I see some of you enjoyed the story and that some of you might not have.

After reading the coments and agreeing with them i have put an edited version of the first 2 stories up with a warning which will hopefully swap over the first two chapters soon. i realise i probabaly should have put a warning in before but as my first time writing i never thought about it.

If you just enjoy bondage and possible humiliation/ enhibitionism then please wait till chapter 3 as the story changes to consent and will make sense (i am making chapter 3 a second chapter 1 for people that don't want the non consent start.)

Again thanks for the coments.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
but it certainly is sexual assault

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.Apr 1, 2016

https://www.justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault

joeyt90joeyt90almost 8 years ago
This cannot be rape

This cannot be classed as rape as there has been no sexual act only if/when the man forces his penis into the vagina, anus or mouth of another person when that person doesn't want him to do so.

So far there has been non of that happen.

Plus there are non-consent tags onto this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
its rape

She DID NOT give her consent AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape

I see no consent here.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Black Screen Pt. 01 Cheating student loses control of her webcam and her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailing the Babysitter Getting caught on camera leads to 18 year olds blackmail.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 01 Victoria starts playing her exhibition/self bondage games.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Louise Submits Ch. 01 A teacher and student make a bet to see who will be a slave.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Stretching Pt. 01 Part 1. The Early Days.in Fetish
More Stories