Ellie's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I felt somebody behind me reach round to cup my 'breasts,' Carly's hands reached round cupping Gay's breasts. Gay turned and soon she and Carly disappeared from the dance floor. I was rubbing myself up against a stranger, feeling a hard penis rubbing up between my cheeks. I was faking enjoying having my 'breasts' touched, I wish they were real. One hand started creeping down the front of my dress, it got to my pantie line, crept further down. I quickly turned, before he discovered I was a girl with a little bit extra. My hand felt the tumescence in his trousers.

"Ohhh, you feel a little stiff," I said, "I can give you a massage to ease that."

We headed to some little alcoves, along the back wall. They were all occupied with couples, the tables hiding what was going on below their waists. It wasn't difficult to imagine what was going on, and it certainly wasn't just holding hands. I spotted Carly and Gay, pushed lover boy into the alcove next Gay.

"Make room," I said, noting Gay's hand up Carly's skirt.

It wasn't long before lover boy's hand was creeping up my leg, I moved to block by reaching for his fly and unzipping. Reaching into his underpants, I grasped hold, my you are a big boy, and massaged, rubbed, tickled and squeezed. I slid my bum along the seat away from his hand, causing my face to come closer to his groin and I released his cock from its prison. As I was staring at it, Gay was pushing up against him and almost sitting in his lap. If I was going to go down on him, I needed her to move out of the way. Pinching her only made her squeal and lift her bum. He taking advantage slipped his hand under, so did I. Our fingers met Carly's, god, the girl was wet. We both pushed Carly's fingers out of the way, he slipped a finger in, my finger followed.

"Ohhh, fuuuck, yeees," she sighed, wriggling on our fingers.

"Hey you two, this is mine! Play with your own," mumbled Carly.

Extracting our fingers, we gazed into each other's eyes, as we offered our fingers to each other and tasted Gay. How could a gaze be so sexually charged?

I looked back down at his cock again, never had I imagined, or wanted to suck a penis before. Now? Was it my need to distract him from my surprise package? Was I in full Ellie mode? Or was it something else? All I knew was, I wanted to wrap my lips round it, that thing was going to go in my mouth. I kissed the tip, licked the shaft, swirled my tongue around the top teasing him. With my fingers wrapped round the base of his erection, I finally started sucking, slowly sliding him in, then almost out and teasing the tip with my tongue. I gradually increased the pace, his body was responding, his orgasm building, suddenly he came, shooting into my mouth. I swallowed most of it, wiping the excess from my mouth, before it dribbled onto my dress. I made him lick the excess from my fingers.

My panties were wet, with pre cum, there was also an uncomfortable swelling in them. Carly and Gay had disappeared, I hadn't noticed them leave. I needed to move.

"I need the ladies," I said, as I left him to sort himself out.

Carly and Gay were, fixing their makeup and tidying their hair, in the ladies as I walked in.

"I need to sort my knickers out," I said, looking at Carly, hoping she would understand my predicament.

Closing the door to one of the stalls, I lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and gaff. I had to take care of this and started stroking it.

"Hey, that was so hot," said Gay, from the other side of the door.

The thought that somebody might see or realise what I was up to in there, caused my swelling to subside. I was now able to re-tuck and sort myself out.

Exiting the stall, "I'm all hot and bothered, I don't think I can cope with any more of him," I said, looking imploringly at Carly.

"He can take care of himself, your mine for the rest of the night," said Carly, "sorry Gay. It was fun, but now go and enjoy the rest of your birthday."

We were soon back on the dance floor, I felt safe being with Carly, she knew my secret. We danced closer and closer, whispering in each other's ears. We started kissing, soon our tongues were exploring and our hands roaming. We were lost in each other's arms, not aware of anybody around us. She pressed against me, rubbing against me. Soon her thigh was between my legs and, without any conscious thought I was humping her leg.

"If we don't stop, I will cum," I whispered in her ear.

"Shhh, ... cum for me ... cum on my leg."

I buried my face in her shoulder as I came. We had stopped dancing and she was having to hold me up. Coming round I noticed people around us looking at their phones.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Carly whispered in my ear, "and then we'll go home."

In the ladies I cleaned myself up as best as I could.

Coming out of the cubicle, one of the women said, "you two put quite a show on, loads of people were filming and photographing you."

Oh god, I hope we don't get posted online or appear on one of the porn sites, I thought.

Back in the privacy of Carly's bedroom, we lay on her bed, kissing, caressing, undressing and exploring each other. I worked my way down her body, first kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling one nipple then the other. Going down further, pausing at her navel to lavish it with love, before reaching her shaved pussy. Her lips were open, her labia swollen, her clit poking out like a micro penis. I flicked my tongue across it, eliciting a long moan. I sucked her labia, gently nibbling them. I kept running my tongue between her vagina, her clit and back again, alternating that with sticking my tongue in her vagina or flicking her clit. She grabbed my head, pulling me in as she bucked against my face, her orgasm building to a crescendo. We lay in each other's arms as she recovered.

"My turn to to play with your lovely 'big clit'."

She worked her way down my body, giving me little kisses, till she was between my legs. Going to town slathering me, with her saliva, from anus to the tip of my 'big clit.' When I was good and wet, she scooted up. Placing one leg over one of mine and the other under my other leg, we were breast to false breast, kissing, tongues exploring mouths. She was sliding her 'micro penis' up and down my 'big clit.' Try as I did, I couldn't last, and Carly grabbed my hand to use, because my 'big clit' wasn't so big anymore. After cleaning ourselves up, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Waking in the morning, I needed a pee, but was too comfortable snuggled up and warm. Carly still asleep and I didn't want to disturb her. When she eventually awoke, stretching, yawning, we had a quick kiss.

"I need a pee," she said.

We raced to the bathroom. She was quicker and sat on the toilet first, leaving me hopping from leg to leg, trying to hold it in, as she wiped I pushed her out of the way and sat. We then showered together, washing each other thoroughly. My breasts were still firmly fixed, but I took them off cleaned up the adhesive and reapplied them.

By this time it was too late for breakfast, so we went out for an early leisurely lunch.

"Do you fancy a bit of naked flesh?" she asked.

"Oh I always fancy a bit of naked flesh, especially yours, but you wore me out."

"No, I want to show you Brighton's naturist beach, before you have to go home."

We headed down the prom, hand in hand. Arriving at the naturist section, we took our shoes and stockings off, so we could walk along the beech. We commented on all the bare flesh. Not always in a complementary manor.

All too soon it was time for me to leave for my train. At the station I invited her to visit me, and I would introduce her to Eric.

On the train back to Victoria station, I was chatted up. Loving the attention, I flirted with him. At Victoria we parted company, and I took the underground to Euston. Arriving at Euston there was five minutes before my connecting train or one an hour later. Should I change clothes and get the later one or just dash for the first one?

Sod it, I'll be Eric tomorrow. Imagination, a change of clothes and a few props, had allowed me a glimpse of somebody completely different. Ellie has been much more fun and naughty, OK some would say slutty, but I hadn't hurt anybody.

It was Ellie that went home that night, put her nighty on, went to bed and looked for that ad that had caught her eye in the women's mag.

12