Elora Ch. 01

Story Info
Revenge, kinship, love, and space.
1k words
4.26
13.3k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are eighteen or older.**

**The following is a prologue to what will be a very long, chaptered story. It is my first real exploration into science fiction. This is not a quick-fix sex story but is suited to those looking for science fiction with occasional sex!"

Elora

She's moving slowly, just her hips. She's on top of me, moving back and forth gently, slightly, but pleasurably. She moans as she grinds her body into mine. It's barely audible, its always barely audible, but she always moans. Her long hair is tangled and a mess, damp from sweat. The tangles obstruct her stunning face. Through the strands of hair I can see she's biting her lower lip and her eyes are looking into mine. Her small hands cup her large breasts. Her nipples and bare curves overflow. She pushes her nakedness together, squeezes and massages them. No woman has ever looked more feminine. She removes both hands to pull the hair from her face, revealing herself entirely. Stunning. She smiles softly as she pulls her hair behind her shoulders. She always teases that when she's topless I'll never look at anything else in the world. She's mostly right, but I do notice her smile. When my gaze drifts back, she jiggles them for me and I know she's grinning as she does it; forever amused by my lust. Then she leans forward, her breasts compressed against my chest, and kisses me. For a few moments, she just looks at my face. Then she leans back, places her hands on my abdomen, and begins to push into me harder. As she cums, her eyes never leave mine. It was the last time I'd ever make love.

Prologue

I wonder what it felt like to love in the days when men never left earth. I know that most slept in the same bed with the one they loved every night and they woke together the next morning and that there was no foreseeable end to this in sight. Love had to have had an almost entirely different meaning back then. It must have felt very different. It surely was different. There was no ship waiting to rip you apart from the one you love, at near light speeds. There was no set date at which your love would become forever a memory.

In the last moment of my life I know my mind will carry me back to this moment, my last moments with her. I often find peace in believing this. I even let myself imagine that, as my heart stops, my mind will forever rest in that memory. Even now, when I wake, and my eyes have not yet opened, I let myself trick my mind into pretending to be back in those last hours staring into her caring eyes.

I hadn't slept. I had watched the darkness chased away by the sun's rays. It shined bright into the room through the large windows above the bed, lighting up the white sheets and her bare skin. I watched her sleep, watched her steady breathing. I didn't close my eyes but, if I had, I would have felt her presence next to me without touching her. I inhaled her scent with every breath I took. I tried to describe it to myself, so I could remember it and maybe close my eyes one day and pretend I had never left. I tried to study the curve of her back, the color of her hair, the mole on her right shoulder blade, and the shape of the scar on the back of her right arm. Forgetting what laying next to her felt like sounded worst than dying.

She had hardly slept the night before, instead speaking so assuringly to me of all the strength she knew I had and all the greatness I was going to carry with me from our world. Before the sun came up I had already repeated her words of faith in me a hundred times in my head. But as the clock inched closer to eight, I thought of less and less. I watched her peacefully sleep for the last time. I had not then, nor do I now, the words.

A part of me knew I would not wake her. Our last shared moments were behind us. I tried to ignore the clock. An hour went by as if it was being stolen from time itself. I listened to her peaceful, steady breathing and tried to steal time back. Still no words, no thoughts. The enormity of change before me was beyond my grasp. As kids we had fantasied about the warriors leaving to fight the great war. As teenagers we'd seen our friends and siblings leave. But in the hours that led up to my own departure, reality was surreal. The grief of truly realizing my loss was still before me.

At 7:59am I slid from the bed and switched off the alarm before it could wake her. At 8:00 I walked out the door and left the love of my life forever.

They should have constructed a new word for love when they started sending us off into space. They could have defined it as "the feeling of longing for a life you lived long ago on a distant little blue planet." As I walked down the hall I silently vowed that this would not be for nothing.

They will pay an unknowable price for having started this war. For taking everything from me, in return I will leave anger, justice, revenge, compassion, love, and understanding all behind. I will stand before them as something more dangerous than a soldier. I am their alien and their soon-to-be-discovered being of superior intelligence. I am the unnamed architect of the 102nd fleet dispatched from Earth to Elora. Generals have failed, soldiers have fallen short, but I am neither. I am the blacksmith who forged the silver bullet and who will travel trillions of miles to pull the trigger and watch the beast shrivel into a lifeless heap.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 9 years ago
Artistic

Tim, you're an artist. You painted a good beginning and I like the story so far. I'm light years away from my True Love, who left in a traffic accident, so your story has a ring of truth to me. Thanks . . . . .

TimRailingTimRailingover 9 years agoAuthor
Gordo- Author Response

Hey Gordo,

No problem. It is the least I can do to thank you for taking the time to comment and give feedback. I hear you about your wife re-writing history during an argument, mine too!

The revealing truth is that I know I was off and on during college with writing and then practically fell off a cliff after college. Writing and sexual fantasy matter quite a bit to me though, so you can expect to see the stories continue. I've always been a sexual guy and I've struggled because I have a big dick, am fairly good looking, tall, fit, and yet have been in a long term, monogamous relationship for a very long time. Writing has been my outlet for the outlandish sex life I forfeit. You can't have everything and writing is my way of living the sexual life I give up to hold onto someone I care about. For that reason, I assume I'll always write. In a way, I'll always NEED to write. What I just need to do is make a more focused attempt at writing consistently and that is what I am trying to do... but I needed to start over and build on stories I was proud of. (-: First time I've ever explained that one out loud.

I actually wrote a lot as a kid and I would love to build towards, someday, trying to turn it into a career. For now, I just want to keeping writing, keep getting feedback and improving, and build some really hot stories with strong, memorable characters.

Hope you keep commenting and keeping me honest and informed.

Best

Tim

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
I'm not pissed off

Thanks for responding and sending an email. Most authors ignore us little demons bedeviling their work!

I've said this a few times. An author starts a work, in your case Conjugal, Tim &

Emily, Elora and I think there was something else also but can't remember the title. I keep a link to the story to check back as it progresses. After 6-12 months I move it into the incomplete file. Occasionally an author comes thru and posts another chapter. By that point I've forgotten the story contents and have to start all over again. Sometimes that starting over involves several chapters.

I'll be honest and tell you at that point I frequently just delete the whole works because I feel the author could do better if they really want us to read them. And I really don't feel like re-reading a half remembered story.

I understand the temptation to re-write history. Trust me my wife does it all the time when she's arguing :-)

But in every story you write you also do some good. Yes maybe you can improve it with practise and experience but they are also signposts to remind you of what you did and where you were at. Also how your fans felt about it. Perhaps if you really felt you had to delete everything you could have done it a story at a time and simply posted the re-write.

Doing it the way you did left me with the impression of unfinished stories and nothing accomplished in months. Not someone to follow further. But I'll be happy to give it another chance seeing as how you cared enough to respond.

Fair warning though 500 lashes with a wet noodle if you fail us........

TimRailingTimRailingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Comment:

I'd have to ask myself why I'd want to read anything further from an author that deleted a bunch of unfinished previous stories....

Response:

I deleted all my stories because as an author I felt I'd progressed substantially over the years. I was unhappy with my original versions of all my stories. I am rewriting them all. I care, enormously, about my writing. I wanted, and needed, it to be better. I am setting a higher bar for myself and working with editors to correct spelling, grammar, etc.

That said, some of my series will never be finished. The Vicky series was always just a guilty indulgence that would go on forever. Elora I will finish. Conjugal visits I will finish. The cabin stories will go on forever. But I am starting over because I knew I could do better. I will do better. You will soon see better versions coming out of every story I wrote.

In the works:

Chapter 2 of this Elora series is already written, reviewed by an editor, and submitted to the site, pending approval. I am writing chapter 3 now. I've been working on it for a while and have some great ideas that I'm excited about.

I have also written an entirely new Vicky chapter 1. It focuses on character development. As with all stories now, it has been reviewed by an editor. I have submitted it to the site and it is pending approval. I have already written, and had reviewed, my chapter 2 of the Vicky series. I have already rewritten chapter 3.

I have new chapters of the 'Tim and Emily' series written. I jumped into the sex too quickly for that story. Reader feedback confirmed it. I already wrote a good bit of "prequel" content to build the characters.

Thanks:

Thanks for caring. Sorry it pissed you off. Still, I'm happy to be starting over and putting out work that I'm proud of. Happy reading.

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Hmmm

I'd have to ask myself why I'd want to read anything further from an author that deleted a bunch of unfinished previous stories and then reposts as 01 (from what I can recall) chapter 00 in a sci fi series that was posted before MONTHS ago!

It doesn't say much about your dedication to your "fans". At this point I would have zero faith you'll finish the series so why start reading it?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Elora Series Info

Similar Stories

Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Incredible Growing Dick A cock that grows larger every time it cums!in Fetish
The Beast Goblins kidnap a princess, no good deed goes unpunished.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Natural Order of Orcs and Elves An elf princess learn that orcs aren't happy as servants.in NonConsent/Reluctance
And The Gods Made Love They inspired humanity's rise. But what were they really?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories