Elsa

Story Info
Elsa learns spanking is not the only discipline a girl needs.
1.4k words
3.96
13.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

The letterbox rattled as postie pushed the mail through.

Daddy opened one from my school and called me into his study.

"I see you got a black mark on your report for last week Elsa, what was it for?"

"Sorry Daddy it was for not handing my homework in."

"Not again, I see we need to give you a punishment, one you will not forget in a hurry."

"Am I to be spanked Sir?

"No, not this time, I have something else in mind and something that will stick in your mind for some time."

Elsa`s daddy left the room and went upstairs.

Some years ago the local village had a Victorian weekend and he remembered all the authentic clothes they had.

After a quarter of an hour or so he called me to our guest quarters.

"Take all your clothes of Elsa."

"Do I have to put my spanking tunic on Sir?"

"No, I told you no spanking, well, for the moment anyway."

"Please may I go into my bedroom to undress?"

"No, it`s time you learnt some humiliation, in fact come here, I will undress you."

It was awful, being undressed at 18 by your daddy.

First he removed my "T" shirt then told me to stand on the small stool in front of the window in my pink lace bra.

It seemed an age before he called me back to him and pulled down my pink shorts and left me in my pink matching bikini pants and told me to go back on the stool and not get off till he told me, I was so embarrassed I nearly cried.

He went to put something in the car, whilst he was gone the window cleaner came and stared at me in my skimpy undies, I turned round, and forgetting I probably had some marks showing from the strapping I got from the school principle a few days before.

Daddy came back up and called me to him and took off my pants and bra, omg, I covered best I could but it seemed he was not too interested looking at his little girl naked.

He took some large pants off the bed that tied at the waist and went down to my knees nearly.

Next was a thick vest he pulled over my head, I said I did not have a bra on, I needed one as my titties were quite big for a young girl, well, 18 year old.

Lastly he put a thin white tunic over my head, I quickly put my arms in.

I really could have died when he said, go pee and we`ll set off to the beach as planned.

I rushed to the cloakroom and washed my face and rushed back, "ready Daddy, oh, and Daddy I'm sorry," Daddy ruffled my hair and smiled, "come on lets go."

We got to the beach and emptied the car and set up our camp.

With us being a little late down the beach was pretty full.

A few boys from my class were just next door, could almost touch them.

"Come and get undressed" Daddy said.

"But what about people watching?"

"They have seen little girls naked before now come here."

"But daddy don`t forget I have these old clothes on."

He pulled me towards him and removed the tunic thingy.

I stood in those awful pants and vest.

"Ok, go paddle and play."

"But daddy, please, please don't make me wear these, they are so, so, so awful."

"Naked it is then."

I rushed from our camp to the water`s edge and just wanted to sink in the sand.

Daddy shouted, "Don`t get your new underwear wet Elsa."

Just everybody on the beach looked at me.

I heard them talking and laughing and all looking at me.

Why didn`t my daddy just spank me, his belt even, dare I say even use one of the canes he keeps in the locker in his study.

This is the worst day in my life, ever.

Daddy called me to come and I ran up the beach to our camp.

Daddy held out the towel and I quickly took of the worst clothes I had ever worn.

Before I knew it the towel had dropped and Daddy rubbed me All over with sun cream in front of the whole, silent beach, then made me put the vest and pants back on, I did not argue for once.

Daddy then rubbed himself with sun cream and sat in his chair and began to relax.

"Daddy, I need the toilet,"

"WHAT, we have just arrived, why did you not go before we left, I told you to go to the cloakroom?"

"I just washed my face because we were in a hurry."

"You are such a baby sometimes, so I`ll treat you like one, come here."

Lots looked as he had raised his voice as he pulled down my pants, dug a hole with his foot and held me out to Pee.

My head lowered I Peed in the hole in the sand he had dug, he took a tissue and wiped my bum, I went to pull up my bottoms.

"Take them off" Daddy ordered

I dare not argue and lowered them and took them off.

Daddy sent me back down to paddle. I was so lucky to have such a long vest, at least it almost covered my front bum.

The rest of the afternoon seemed to be a week.

I felt strange in my tummy and was wet between my legs.

After a few hours we packed up, Daddy gave me my pants and we went home.

After everything was put away Daddy told me to go to put on my spanking tunic on and report to his study. The tunic was in much the same style as the tunic I had worn for the beach but it was very course material.

I had worn similar ever since I had to visit daddy`s study for correction as a little girl.

Daddy said the roughness of the material would rub over my spanked bottom and remind me the rest of the day not to be naughty, or else.

As I got older it still had the same effect but also rubbed so hard on my nipples they stood out like mountains and whoever was in our home would see them, worse was if I had been spanked in the morning and had to wear it all day, even when we went shopping.

I just knew that everyone in the mall knew I would have no bra and pants on and had been spanked that very same day and could see my swollen titties, oh it was so horrible.

I got undressed and showered and put on my tunic and reported to Daddy.

"I get no pleasure in spanking you, but you need to be taught the difference between right and wrong and you know why, anything to say?"

"Yes dady I know I have been naughty and thank you for looking after me, but may I ask something?"

"Yes of course Elsa, what is it.

"Well daddy, you know my best friend Lily?"

"Yes I do."

"Well she is naughty sometimes too, well, her daddy makes her undress, spanks her, puts her in the corner, spanks her with her hairbrush, back in the corner, belts her and puts her back in the corner. He then kisses her and she can dress."

"Is this relevant Elsa?"

"Yes Sir, well, please may I just have corner time and not have to wear my tunic, please."

Daddy smiled, "Sweet Elsa, when Lily sleeps over here she walks about naked when she is upstairs with you, in a morning and at bed time, and you are covered up. That is because your daddy has taught you, and is still teaching you, the humility a young girl needs to be taught before she gets married."

"Yes daddy."

"Who went topless round our pool last Saturday then took off her bottoms to shower before going inside to change.?

"Lily Sir." I slipped out of my tunic and hand and arm covered before daddy pointed to his chair, I laid over the leather armchair and gripped the other arm.

I heard daddy unbuckle his belt and draw it through his trouser loops, how lucky was I to have such a wonderful daddy?

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers