Elton John Fanfic 01 - It Amazes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so he gave in.

"MMMUUGHH..." Elton groaned in desperation, feeling his legs tingle deep inside, blood swelling in places that left him completely wiped out in exhausted. With the pressure of the heat of their bodies growing so tremendously high, Elton felt like he was having a heat stroke. And yet, he knew he was giving into the greatest erection he ever had.

Renate felt his hard penis press along her labia slowly- he was soaking wet- but it was difficult to tell whether the culprit was sweat or not.

Elton kissed her lips more and more, then introduced is tongue gently within the mix. He licked between her teeth, letting hot breaths escape between their mouths and down their necks below.

"I feel like..." Renate kissed his face all over aggressively... "L-like I need to pee."

Suddenly, Renate realized Elton's penis was rubbing along her clitoris, tingling with sensations of a sticky, warm liquid forming and oozing down her urethra. She tried not to clench up, feeling Elton's soothing arms reach down below for her ribs and stomach.

"Ehhh..." Renate heaved, feeling an intense, almost painful urge to release this hot fluid from her body out from her. But she couldn't tell from their combined, distracting passion whether this was urine or not.

Elton kept rubbing along her clit, pressing down beside her bladder. Something began streaming down her body. Alarmed, she panted, "E-E-E-Elton...!"

"Shhh, let it go, honey." Elton smiled, never opening an eye as he attempted to kiss her more. She let him bite her lips, but she couldn't give in to the feeling of this warm liquid dripping out of her. She could feel it leaking to the surface of the couch. He wouldn't let her piss all over the thing, would he?

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!!" Renate urgently gasped, trying to move away from his desperate lips. With his eyes shooting open, Elton backed up just enough so she could look down her body.

"Did... I... just pee...?"

"What are you so worried about?" Elton laughed softly, looking down their bodies with her.

Renate had a swarm of tears accumulating in her eyes, "I-I'm confused..."

"What?" Elton looked at her concerning gaze, then glanced down at her vagina. To his pleasant surprise, yet he instinctively knew; a white, thick fluid formed around the walls of her vagina, dripped sleekly down the curves of her butt and into the loveseat very calmly.

"Well, you just ejaculated, sweetie." He giggled, then placed his finger over his lips to hide his boyish grin. He really liked how aroused she was.

Stunned on the other hand, Renate looked back into Elton's soothing eyes as she wiped away her dreadful tears, "I-I didn't know..." She gulped nervously.

"Huh... there's nothing to worry about, darling." Elton pulled her head back down beside his lips to pick up on their tender kisses, "And don't worry about staining the cushions."

Feeling a rush of stillness and serenity consume her body, Renate was unexpectedly relaxed from head to toe as her loving husband reassured her of any apprehensions. He kissed her up and down, left to right, and in and out as he massaged her bust meanwhile. As she leaned over his body, her breasts dangling before him, Elton felt the soft, round plump surfaces upon the tips of his fingers as he rubbed each one of them so precisely- certain not to pinch or press too heavily. Taking each nipple along his thumb, he rubbed gingerly around the surface of her areola with just enough pressure to feel her heartbeat. To not only touch, but to massage one of her most private, ethereal and motherly parts... gave him a definite reason to call himself not a schoolboy, but the perfect man.

The sweat from working so diligently already accumulated from head to toe on Elton's body, allowing his and her privates to be slicker as well. With his eyes still closed in a land of paradise, Elton's heartbeat raced as the intensity quicken. The blood was really flowing, he was growing so hot, his head was pounding with an ache. But he didn't notice it. With his hands gently squeezing and stroking his lady's breasts, and his penis brushing constantly over her clitoris and its flow, he found it so hard now to actually resist the penetration.

"Ughhh, uughhh..." Elton mumbled, his penis tingling with extreme bursts of joy. He attempted to kiss Renate more, but he fell short from exhaustion. And yet, he had enough willpower and energy to start it up. His body really fascinated him sometimes.

Renate was breathing heavier and heavier until she could no longer hold herself up over Elton's rock hard chest. She needed to lie down.

"Cover me." Renate whispered, wanting that orgasm more than ever. They flipped over, and Elton mounted her luscious, little body instead; mindful not to lean and press too hard over her organs.

Renate looked up, and really began to notice the beauty of attractiveness in this peculiar man more than ever. And Elton gazed down into the the deepness, the depths of his woman's eyes, sweating with literal tears to give her the love she deserved. He wanted this woman to feel as close as humanly possible to him, so that she knew she was loved and cared for in a way she would never, ever get from another person in the whole world. He was determined to create a level of passion so unknown to man, and designed only for the two of them. The look in his humble eyes screamed, "Elton and Renate", and nothing else- like a giant billboard across a deserted highway. Renate could feel these were not just hazel eyes she was staring into, and not his his eyes- but through his gorgeous eyes she could vividly tell what exotic, colorful twists and turns of his love would be given to her on this perfect ol' night.

His eyes asked it all: "Are you ready?"

Renate smiled with reassurance: "Yes."

Elton reached down over her thin, tiny shoulders and rubbed all along her frail collarbone. He leaned in with his stomach, pressing his waist gently along hers until his firm penis could touch her exquisite body once more. He teased her with it once more, rocking in and out with his back to slide the tip all over her wet, sweaty clitoris.

As he slowly pushed his groin against hers, Elton's hands met her breasts once more, massaging every inch and curve of her impeccable, sweet body. He then traced his fingers along her svelte, small ribs and maneuvered through them lovingly.

Renate was in total ecstasy with this massaging; if not then she had passed away into the ideal heaven of pure love making with this divine man. She soaked in his rubs, his caressing and fondling- feeling more alive than ever as his dear energy poured right into her heart.

She couldn't hold back a perfectly satisfied cry, "Eehhhhh..."

She felt Elton love every inch of her. For a shy man who didn't like much attention drawn to himself, he was certainly giving Renate every reason to whimper for him back, and focus on his hard loving making, his hard chest, his hard hands and that hard, irresistible, sexy damp cock that was rubbing so rapidly against her clit now that she hardly had a chance to moan it all out!

"Ughh ughhh ughhh UGHH UGHH!!" Renate squealed, feeling sweat and blood fuel down to her vagina. Here it comes, strike one.

Elton heaved in and out, trying to gasp for air. For a moment's lull, he reached down for his penis to have a handle on things, aiming directly for that soft, sweet, tiny clit. It was engulfed over the tip of his longer, wider penis. Groaning with delight, Elton retracted his foreskin, feeling sensations tingle all over with it, and slid the foreskin along over her clit for extra friction.

"Mmmm..." Elton moaned slowly, then buried his head down into Renate's chest to kiss and suck those delectable breasts.

"Elton, ohhh!! Uughhh..." Renate shrieked, feeling herself climax into a different world. Her head sizzled with stars, as she squeezed her eyes shut and opened her mouth, attempting to scream without a sound.

"Eeeehhhhh!!" She wailed again, while Elton's wet penis tingled her inner g-spot, giving her more power to howl out and feel the urge pee.

Renate pushed out like she was having a baby, feeling more of that warm, milky ejaculate ooze down her urethra and soak the couch.

"Ughhh, ughhh... ughhh..." Renate collapsed further into the cushions with fatigue. The orgasm was lingering so long; it seemed that the more he rubbed, the fiercer the sex became. Attempting not to kick her legs in a fit of intense pleasure, Renate started screaming again with sexual frustration."AAAAGHHHH!!"

Elton opened his eyes slightly, just to make sure she was in fact enjoying the love, and he wasn't killing her.

"Eyes closed tight. Flush red cheeks. Sweating. Yep, she's okay." Elton thought with an eager grin, sliding his penis along her labia now to give her a break from the wild spasm she had just experienced.

Eventually, the orgasm died down, but the intensity of yearning love did not. Panting for only a second in between to recuperate, the two lovebirds picked up where they left off, only to the next level.

"Elton..." Renate whimpered softly, opening her watering eyes as a tear trickled down her neck, "Elton..."

Elton noticed that he had made his woman cry tears of true love and elation, and yet, his penis never even made contact with her vagina... Was his love really all that powerful? That the presence of his skin merely touching in slight contact with hers could leave them breathless? He was learning quick that the art of sex was comprised of much more than just, well, sex.

"Elton..." Renate whimpered for a third time, reaching down to touch the base of her man's beautiful penis, "I-I want you inside of m-me."

Her voice faintly cracked, and another tear trickled this time across her round cheek. As he felt her soothing hands glide effortlessly along his shaft, Elton was fascinated with her flourishing desire to give her love equally as much in return. Renate began to fully cry now.

"Sweetie?" Elton whispered, leaning over and letting his lips meet her cheeks. He kissed each tear away gently as they came, "Please relax..."

When Elton spoke so attentively and earnestly in her ear, she felt the storm of tears swell up even further. The cries turned into sobs.

"Darling, Renate, please..." The closer Elton's body became to hers, the more he began to feel her tears melt down between their chests, creating a pool of honest tears below. This was so touching to Elton, who never really realized how much a person could actually love him until now.

He gave into her sobs, embracing a tender, erotic hug between their two souls. Elton could feel her rubbing his penis with actual passion, not just for the hell of it- but this woman really lived and breathed off his sheer bliss. Each stroke she made was not only bringing him closer to orgasm, but closer to her, as he hugged her deeper and deeper into the pillows.

"I love you so much!" Renate whimpered, unable to breath out her nose now as the tears collected in her nostrils. But Elton didn't really notice, for her romantic words were drifting around his ears. He burrowed himself deeper into her body, searching for her warmth with success as as he cuddled her in his great, big arms. He made sure that no part of her sweet soul was untouched by his.

"Mmmm..." Elton moaned, beginning to feel a heavy swelling around his eyes, "I-I love you, Renate." He kissed her neck and collarbone, pressing his teeth gently arounf her skin, play biting her with love. But the more he bit her, the more he felt different. He began to feel different holding and kissing her so close to his spirit- that there was a certain, different kind of new love that was arising within this moment. For the first time having sex since he lost his virginity, Elton too began to cry.

"Ughhh..." He moaned louder, feeling tiny tears dribble down his nose and down her shoulders. He sighed his hot, thick breath down her spine as he tried to kiss and bite her some more, but it was useless. The tears were filling up his sinuses fast. Elton lifted up his head and gazed perilously into Renate's eyes; he never felt such a real emotion like this emerge from his own soul, and it frightened him.

"Baby..." Renate cried, seeing Elton's eyes water more than her's now, and she pulled his cheeks down to hers to kiss him closer. They made love crying, tears flowing down their noses and cheeks as their mouths filled with their tears, kissing. But they didn't care. The couldn't care. It was not in this kind of given love. This was a selfless, furtive kind of love. The kind of love that sits and hides behind your unconscious all your life until one day... it blossoms like a beautiful, fresh rose for the perfect one. It was indeed, the kind of love you only thought to've existed in fairy tales.

And they felt it. Elton and Renate had it. For the first time in his life, Elton didn't want to give up and die; for he had this woman to live with, for he had this genuine angel to live for. As they parted their wet, longing lips, and basked in their vulnerability, they wiped each other's tears away and never said a word. They already knew what kind of emotions and feelings they were battling through.

And Renate still rubbed his penis, slowly, leaving nothing but gradual vibrations around his shaft. Her own clit was still buzzing with the orgasm, intensifying as it knew his penis was drawing near. She took her other hand and worked down to his hips, massaging slowly around his groin, feeling the thick, curly hot hair that grew there. He was sticky, sweaty, and it was blatantly sexy. Other than his penis, his appealing, manly skin was so soft and smooth, and she curled her fingers around his curvy tush to snuggle him further.

Elton moaned, feeling her little fingers trace along his thighs and reach up to his balls. He was honestly so excited he thought he was going to unload his ejaculate all right there. The love was as romantic as it was thrilling, leaving Elton with no option but to close his eyes and lay helpless, as Renate took over his fantasies.

She stroked his penis all over, as well as his balls, exploring the softest spots. She grasped his balls in the palm of her hand, although they were too big to fully handle, and massaged them around naturally. They were sweaty and hairy like his groin, but clean and tempting like the rest of his heavenly body. She wanted to suck them, and kiss them, and lick that delicious man's penis like a popsicle... but the appetite to have him inside her other places were possessing her more.

"Ugh..." They moaned in unison, feeling hornier than imaginable. Renate's heart thumped out of her chest, the way Elton slid his penis rhythmically around her vagina. He teased her, rubbing the tip along her walls, lubricating with thick, white ejaculate. She was very wet, and very inviting for his love, and the only thing he had left to do was to ask for that permission, as a gentleman should do.

Elton leaned his head up, panting silently, and locked eyes with Renate.

"May I...?" His eyes asked.

Flushing pink, Renate's eyes lit up like he had given her a diamond, smiling with intense glee. She prayed that this time, she could really have a baby with this wonderful, beloved man. He would be an irreplaceable, loving father. And she was ready to be the most nurturing mother with him. It was what they had always wanted together. Would it happen tonight?

Elton knew what the smile had meant, and willing got on with their honest love making of the night. He too, was anxious to know if their efforts to have a baby would be acknowledged this time around.

Elton used his fingers to guide his penis towards her vagina, slowly approaching it with lots of thick lubrication. He rubbed her labia open lowly, so that her vagina would be more visible to him. Renate closed her eyes with esctasy, knowing what pleasure was to come next. She felt the soft tip of his penis begin to enter her and fill her up. He was almost too cautiously slow, but she had to admit to herself, she sort of liked it.

But she knew it was bound to get hotter.

Once the tip was inside, Elton let go of her labia and began to massage her clitoris with his fingers- he knew this would give her the loveliest joyride of them all. He slid his shaft down further into her vagina, feeling it glide right through with no effort at all. Renate huffed up a storm of air, and sighed it out aggressively. It was feeling so good. He continued sliding until his penis couldn't reach down any further, and then he slowly thrusted.

With one hand leaning on the couch for stability, and the other rubbing her clit, Elton kept himself quite occupied as he thrusted. Renate swallowed hungrily, then proceeded to lick her lips. The air around her was getting so warm, so muggy full of their combinded sweat. She absolutely couldn't help but to whimper as the strong sensual feeling of his penis against the walls of her vagina excited her.

"Ehhhhee...!" Her cries slipped.

Elton smiled almost promiscuously, pushing down a little faster now and gaining a momentum that was guaranteed to stimulate for a long time. He liked to hear her moan; it made him feel in power, but a sexy kind of power. Panting, sweating, and biting his lip to keep himself hushed, the busy Elton worked his woman into utter bliss and satisfaction.

Delighted, Renate gave herself a moment to peek at the gorgeous man thrusting in front of her. Watching the way his hot, thick muscles flexed within his collarbone, neck and arms as he pushed made everything about this night a glory. He was simply the sexiest, most stunning living soul on this planet! He was a masterpiece from head to toe, and to see him from underneath as his body rested upon hers so gracefully made Renate view Elton in a whole different spotlight. He was selfless, humble, giving and protective. She trusted him with all her heart, and he gave his love in return. He was every woman's dream come true.

And the heat arose as Elton picked up on his speed once more. He rubbed her delicate, sensitive clit with more pressure until he could feel some of her sweet ejaculate ooze down the palm of his hand. He wiped it all across her labia and his balls, continuing thereafter to thrust, rub and love her beautiful body into something more than just an orgasm.

"Eehhhh!! Ohhh! Ughhh..."

Renate whined, pushed and squealed, beginning to feel restless as a numbness surround her body. But she could still feel the soft tip of penis hitting a very pleasurable, fantastic spot within her vagina. She opened her eyes wider, unable to keep them shut as he dove deeper into what felt like his penis literally entering her abdomen. He fit and filled inside her with great ease, as if they were two cute puzzle pieces made to fit. And now he was just about to give her the glue they needed to stick them forever together.

"Ohh, ohh, Elton! Elton!!" Renate yelped, the feeling of his soothing rubbing along her clit was building rapidly, and the sensation of his penis extremely grinding among her g-spot was bursting her to tears!

"I can't, I can't, I can't, I CAN'T...!!" Renate screamed with full intensity again, unable to keep her body's convolutions to a bare minimum. She gave in to the pleasure and begun thrusting along with his body, driving her g-spot firmly onto his tip. Each time Elton thrusted, the pleasure would build as an abnormally severe orgasm was making its way from the warm core of her body.

It started with her limbs.

"Aaaahhhh...!" Renate moaned, trembling in her feet and fingers as a wondrous, soothing feeling of pure joy took over her extremities. She tried to wiggle with the pleasure, but she was overwhelmed with his loving hand massaging her clit. Another orgasm was brewing as the first one set into her body!

"Elton!! Ffffffuck..."

Renate moaned seconds, feeling her heart throb viciously out of her tiny chest. Elton moaned back, starting to feel the immense love melt elegantly into his own veins. He slightly trembled himself, feeling extremely dizzy as his vision grew blurred. He was giving into an orgasm as well.