Elven Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana smiled and nodded, nuzzling into the warmth of his body. “Will you stay with me tonight?” she asked nervously of her tender lover.

“Of course, my darling,” he replied and rolled next to her, taking her in his arms. While she was disappointed that his quickly diminishing member left her body, the feeling of being wrapped in his arms was intense. She craved this feeling almost as much as she had the last.

Alana, too comfortable to stand and extinguish the candle so they could sleep, extended her hand and a small, concentrated gust of wind put out the flame for her. “Wow,” she heard Relean silently lip. She cuddled into him, smelling his sweet masculine smell and enjoying the warmth and strength of his embrace. He was intoxicated by her scent and sweetness, enraptured by her charm and looks, equally. While he had referred to her as his ‘princess’ mentally a time or two, already, he couldn’t help but speculate if she had descended from true elven royalty. Her hair and eye color, combined with the absence of most color from her skin led him to believe it was possible. Her ears pointed more sharply than even his, as well, which was also a mark of royalty. Nonetheless, he treasured her and didn’t want to leave.

As the pair slowly faded off into sleep in one another’s arms, Alana heard Relean softly – almost inaudibly, even to her ears – whisper, “I love you.” While the surprise of the statement was great, the greater shock came when she found herself replying in kind, “I love, as well, Relean.”

The next morning, Alana awoke with a start, feeling a body next to her. Instantly she recognized it as that of her lover, still holding her in his arms. “Good morning, Relean,” she managed, attempting to wake him.

He sat straight up, then looked to her, as though desperately afraid of her not being there. “I am here,” she mouthed softly.

“For that I am grateful, Alana,” Relean replied.

“Are you going to leave, today? To what world are you now headed, my elven sorcerer?” Relean did not have an immediate answer to her question.

“I am scheduled to depart with my company for the plain lands east of here in two days.” He paused again. “May I stay with you for that time?”

12