Elvenblood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man swallowed hard and his gaze hung on her full bosom.

I'll come right away and I'll enjoy my bath undisturbed. Do you understand, you little pervert? Now leave me alone!

With a last look at Alana's luxury body, Thomas quickly turned away and ran down the stairs completely distraught and with a most excited cock in his pants.

Alana took a wide morning coat and left her room.

The bathroom was next door. It was a wooden little basin, which had already been filled with water to the brim. Next to the basin lay a piece of soap and a big towel.

Alana stripped off her morning coat and let herself sink into the water with a delightful groan. It was a bit cold but better than no bath. She grabbed the soap and began to lather her body with pleasure while brushing the hard soap over her stiff nipples.

She groaned with pleasure and imagined she would be back in her bed on her belly. Her arms and legs were tied to the bedposts while she lay on the sheets. A pillow would be pushed under her pelvis, so that her moist pussy and her asshole would have been accessible to everyone. She thought of the young servant and imagined what he would do with her in this position. Just as he had patterned her, she knew that he would have fucked her wild. He would have penetrated deeply into her. Probably he would not care which hole he would fuck, but he would definitely take her hard and wild. And she would have been a helpless horny whore willing and tied.

With these thoughts she began to fuck herself again with the fingers of her right hand in her moist cunt, while her left hand alternately twisted her nipples. It was not long and Alana groaned loudly and reared up briefly as she came in a powerful orgasm.

The young servant on the other hand had only shortly descended downstairs again. When he heard the door to the bath in the castle close, he crept slowly upstairs cautiously into the next room, where he had set up a peephole to watch the maids and high ladies bathing. He was groaning softly and cumming almost at the same time as Alana, but he could not turn his gaze away from her splendid body as she got out of the bath again and dried herself. This tight fucking ass and these full breasts. Her very pretty, angel-like face and the long black hair.

This even maid would be forever his dream-woman, though she would never consider to choose him.

After drying Alana quickly went back to her room and sighed briefly again.

She should not let the king wait too long. He was not known for his patience. Quickly she crossed the room and took her leather armor out of the closet. This leather armor consisted of a tight belly-free leather top with a deep neckline, which squeezed her full breasts and lifted slightly, so that she offered a very exciting neckline. The leather pants were cut just as tightly and looked like a second skin on her trained body.

Quickly Alana fastened her two daggers on the belt and tied her still wet, long black hair by tying it with a leather cord to a long ponytail.

As she walked across the market square to the throne room almost all the eyes of the men working there were looking at her full breasts and her ass in the tight leather dress.

The guards in front of the throne also looked closely at her. Both were strong young elves of the royal guards, who were among the best fighters in the country.

The larger of the two on the right side of the door spoke first, while his gaze wandered greedily over her body: I'm sorry, my lady, but we have the order to search all the king's visitors for hidden weapons before letting anyone through this door. It's the King's Order!

Alana sighed. She knew that this rule actually existed and so she had no choice but to let them do it. She gave away her two daggers and had to stand up with her legs spread slightly forward and her hands out towards the wall. Apparently the older of the two had the pleasure to search her for weapons. At first his hands crossed her slender neck and shoulders. Then he slowly descended until he groped her full breasts in the narrow leather top with both hands. With pleasure he took her breasts in his hands and began to knead them coarsely, while Alana felt his hot breath on her neck. Her nipples involuntarily stiffened under his greedy hands and she could only restrain a pleasurable moan with difficulty. Only hesitantly his hands wandered deeper and stroked her hips and buttocks. He shoved his right hand between her legs quite quickly and began to feel her labia through the leather while stroking over the leather in the area of her clitoris.

This time Alana could not hold back her moaning and spread her legs a bit further.

After a few moments, which seemed to Alana like an eternity, it was already over and she could turn around again.

You may now enter, your arms will be returned later to you, mylady.

When he spoke these words Alana could feel his gaze on her full bosom and smiled seductively before she entered the doorway without saying a word.

After 20 minutes, Alana walked out of the throne again smiling and did not pay any attention to the guards as they looked at her well-shaped butt in the tight-cut leather lining.

She went to the stablemaster and had her horse ready for the upcoming trip. Afterwards she was still in the kitchen to take some provisions. Back in her room she thought about her mission. The old king had been deeply concerned. His niece was lost in the border area to the Orc tribes. She had not come back from a ride with her fiance (an experienced warrior) and was now missing. The local garrison commander had already started a search, but no trace had been found of her. The probability of being captured by an Orc tribe was high. The old king was filled with great worries, and he wanted Alana to enter the border area and begin the search. The old king had already known Alana as a young girl and had deliberately promoted her career at the city guard after he saw, how cleverly she could deal with the bow and the shortswords. He had begged her to bring back his niece.

Alana was now wildly determined to find the young elf and if necessary to free her by force in order to bring her back.

The journey to the border area to the Orc tribes would take a few days with the horse and Alana only packed the most necessary things into a saddle bag. She would also take her bow and a few arrows as well as her beloved two shortswords. Her leather clothing should be robust enough to last the journey.

In the afternoon she broke up and rode off quickly. Her horse was a strong stallion trained for the fight, which showed no fatigue even at a fast pace.

In the surrounding villages the inhabitants looked curiously at her and a few hours later she took a break at a protected place at the edge of the forest. While she was making a small fire and roasted a bowshot hare over the flames, she thought of the young missing elf girl. If she was in captivity by the orcs, that would be an unpleasant experience for the young thing. Alana had heard from other elves that the orcs loved to abuse captive female elves to satisfy their lust. When she realized that her nipples stiffened at the thought, she thought again of the prince and how he had taken her roughly on the terrace. She noticed how she became moist and called herself to order. Later, she fell sexually unsatisfied into a restless sleep.

The next few days were not very eventful. Her route led her through the elven kingdom over vast forests and picturesque fields to the border.

On the fifth day she was just asleep in the evening when she heard a faint crackle in the forest a few yards from the clearing on which she had pitched her sleeping camp. Her stallion had also risen and snorted softly.

Alana's senses were now at high alarm, while she carefully looked for a short sword at her side with her hands. She was now very close to the border and there were all sorts of evil creatures in this area.

Suddenly a loud cry came out of the forest and several small figures of about 1.20m height broke out of the undergrowth.

Alana jumped up, she could not manage to grab her short sword and stood up sideways unarmed in a fighting position. There were at least five goblins, who broke out of the undergrowth into the clearing and with their short clubs in their hands attacked Alana. The first attacker she gave way with ease and gave him in a turn a kick in the face, which flung him with a yowling to the side. With a quick side step, followed by a roll from a jump, she eluded the next two goblins. She came right up behind one of them and gave him a hard hand strike in the neck, which made him immediately fall to the ground. The other goblins now drew back frightened and surrounded the pretty elf, who was watching closely and waited for the next opportunity.

Suddenly Alana felt a sharp pain on the backside of her head, which caused her to go to her knees. She managed still to turn around and to see a goblin with a stone sling and a triumphant smile. Then the other goblins were at her and hit her with their clubs. She went down to the ground while trying to ward off the beating, but it was no longer possible and the next blow to the back of her head made her slip into the darkness.

When she came to herself, she laid on her side on the forest floor. The goblins had tied her hands together with a rope on her back and tied her feet just as tightly. She felt dried blood on one side of her head. The goblins had gathered at Alana's sleeping place in front of the fire and were searching her supplies. She saw her bow and her two short swords lying a few yards away. The goblins had obviously first taken interest in her weapons. Her stallion was still tied to a tree at the edge of the clearing and the goblins were respectfully holding distance to the horse.

When they saw that Alana was looking at them, the biggest of them interrupted the plundering of the supplies and came over to her.

He seemed to be the leader of the gang. Alana shuddered at his lascivious gaze and guessed what was coming. Goblins were known for all sexual perversities especially with regard to elven women and these goblins certainly were no exceptions.

The goblin knelt down beside Alana and smoothed her hair out of her face. Well, what do we have here. A pretty prisoner don't you think, guys? Triumphantly he grabbed Alana by the hair and pulled her head back. He looked greedily at the vaults and the cleavage of her full breasts in the tightly cut leather top. You're a very pretty little bitch, hm?. He opened the ribbons at her décolleté until Alana's full breasts were freed and on display. With a gloomy look he began to kneel her breasts roughly. Alana squirmed, but could not stop it. She had already begun working on the restraints of her hands and now she could feel a pointed stone on the ground, which she quickly took between her fingers and turned her body so that she could keep the goblins away from looking at her back. Unfortunately by doing so she stretched out her breasts to her tormentor, who began to twist her nipples with his rough paws, which made Alana moan. She sensed how her nipples stiffened, but could not suppress this at will. Hey guys, take a look at these nice tits. Hm, the little bitch gets hot. Her nipples are already hard. The goblin laughed aloud and kneaded Alana's breasts further with pleasure. Well you horny bitch want to get fucked good, hm?

The goblin leader opened his trousers with greedy gaze and pulled out his already stiff cock. Alana looked incredulously at his cock, which was amazingly large and particularly thick for his body size. The Goblin grabbed her again by her hair with one hand and took a knife in the other hand, which he held to her throat. First you'll suck my cock now, you horny elven slut and when I feel your teeth, I will cut you an ear first and then your throat, clear? Alana nodded submissively and opened her lips. The Goblin grinned and pushed his hard cock in her mouth. Come on you horny elf slut, now show me how you can suck cock!

Alana had to choke briefly at the smell that emanated from the unwashed cock, but then began to suck on the hard goblin cock, while her skillful tongue played along its bottom side. Uhh...yes...this slut is good, guys!. The Goblin enjoyed how this pretty elf sucked on his cock and pampered him according to all the rules of cocksucking art.

Alana did her best to satisfy the goblin and to distract the goblins from the fact that she had almost managed to break the rope on her wrists.

The Goblin leader was now about to cum and his boys watched greedily as the pretty elf sucked and licked his cock with loud smacking sounds. Her pretty full breasts were pushed forward and the goblins were already licking their lips and hoped that their leader would place the pretty prisoner at their disposal next.

Aahhh...yes...you naughty bitch...ahhhhh. With a loud moan the leader came to an orgasm and injected his whole load into the mouth of the pretty elf lying in front of him. Alana choked and swallowed, but she could not prevent a whole lot of the fluids running from her mouth to her breasts. The goblin leader then left her and turned triumphantly to his boys.

This bitch is a nice fuck. Come and try it out!

Next the goblins suddenly saw how the pretty elf rushed up behind their leader and pulled the knife out of his hand and in a flowing motion cut his throat with a quick pull. While their leader fell with a forward the elf had already jumped to her arms with a forward roll and now had both short-swords in her hands. She swiftly cut the rope between her feet and threw herself at a breathtaking speed at the goblins, who were still staring at their dying leader.

The first two goblins that were reached by her were killed by Alana with fast cutting moves of her swords. The other two tried to flee, but were quickly caught up by the elf and were also hit with short deliberate elegant sword strokes and died.

Then she went back into the fight position and looked around quickly.

Only after she could be sure that no goblins were alive, she stowed away the two short swords, collected her supplies and her bow with arrows and made her way to the garrison with the stallion, which was only half a day's walk away.

Just before the garrison she took a short stop at a lake and washed the sperm and blood from her décolleté and hair. Her leather top was again carefully tied, but in a way that a large part of her pretty décolleté could be seen.

The garrison had been erected beside a large border town on a hill. It was guarded not only by elves, but also by humans whose empires were also close to the border and who had long been allied with the elves against the orcs. At the time there was no open war between the elves, humans and the orcs, but there were always little skirmishes between the races. In the border towns of men and elves to the empire of the orc tribes the cities were a source of sins, which housed all sorts of criminals from pimps to assassins. As there was officially a truce between the races orcs and other figures were allowed to stay in the border towns, which did not necessarily relax the situation. Brawls and murders were the harsh everyday life of the inhabitants, and only a very few elves were willing to live here.

Alana was scrutinized closely by the guards of the garrison and felt that the guards were actually staring mostly at her tits rather than looking into her eyes. Nevertheless she gave them a kindly smile and was allowed to pass unhindered. A stall for her stallion was found quickly and the news of her arrival in the garrison was spread very fast, as it was almost exclusively occupied by male soldiers and they all wanted to catch a glimpse of the hot elven woman described by their comrades. The adjutant of the commander guided Alana to her accommodation, a spacious room with a private bathroom. She asked to get fresh and he immediately left her alone and ordered two soldiers to carry hot water into the bath and fill the tub with it.

The men couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the pretty elven woman lying relaxed on the bed as they had to drag the water past her. Alana acted as if she did not even notice it and would hold a short afternoon nap while she had opened the cords at her cleavage so that her full breasts were only barely covered.

When the bath was filled and the soldiers had reluctantly left her room she stripped off her leather clothes and let herself slip into the warm tub with a soft sigh. What a wonderful feeling. She thought of the battle with the goblins and noticed how her nipples stiffened and the warmth in her lower body increased as her thoughts wandered to the cheeky goblin leader. This guy had used her like a whore and she had to satisfy him to be able to get rid of the rope which bound her hands without notice. Nevertheless, she was very much excited by the whole situation and she began to penetrate her moist pussy with two fingers and satisfy herself. She groaned and twisted her nipple with her left hand, while the fingers of her right hand fucked her moist cunt. She thought about what would have happened if she had not loosened her bound hands, and imagined herself to be fucked by the goblins bend over with a high-pitched butt.

The thought of it, made her really horny and after a more intense stimulation by her fingers she came to an satisfying orgasm. She groaned loudly and pressed her upper body out of the water as she came and then fell back exhausted. She let a little more of her thoughts drift.

Why does she love to get tied up and fucked. Something was wrong with her. An honorable elven woman would not think such a thing or would she? Alana cleaned herself thoroughly, thinking about her feelings. Maybe she had to learn to accept her inclinations. Maybe she would find the right lover, who could fulfill all her fantasies in the future.

After extensive cleaning she left the tub and dried her body with a towel. She slipped into her tight leather clothing and deliberately opened a few cords on her cleavage, so that her cleavage offered a nice view of the upper part of her breasts. Her still wet hair was tied with a cord to a ponytail. Satisfied with her appearance, she set off for the garrison commander.

In front of the commander's quarters, she had to wait a while, while the guards could barely look away from her. Then the doors opened and she was allowed to enter. The commanders' rooms were very stylishly furnished with paintings of battles on the walls and expensive carpets, which surely came from the local black market. The commander was a handsome figure for a man with a broad chest and quite tall. He wore an expensive garment of cloth with the emblem of the forces of men and elves.

Ah, what an honor to know the king's most beautiful city-guard. He bowed deeply and gave Alana a completed hand kiss, which she acknowledged with a somewhat irritated smile. What kind of bootlicker was that? She tried a friendly smile. Thank you, Commander. I thank you very much for your hospitality.

He also smiled and led her to a room with two comfortable armchairs. After both had sat down, he opened a bottle of wine and poured Alana a cup.

I deeply regret this matter with the king's missing niece and if she had allowed us to make an escort for her it would never have happened, but she rejected it vehemently and rode only with her fiance. I do not know how to say it. I am deeply disturbed.

Alana watched amused how nervous he was under her critical gaze and obviously afraid of the king's power.

Now Commander, what has happened is history and we can not change it any more, but it is my task to trace the trail and to find the King's niece and bring her back unharmed. Where could she be?

The commander relaxed visibly at her words and let his gaze dwell briefly in Alana's open décolleté before he replied. We've found traces of footprints on a lakefront along the border with blood Spills. The horses were not to be found and also no corpses, but we have to assume that they were abducted by orcs and one of our spies has heard rumors about an elven woman in an orc camp. But it is difficult. We would have to carry out a major military operation just to get there. The orcs guard their territory very well and by the time we arrive at the camp she would have been safely removed or even killed. Even a secret operation would not be successful. These orcs know how to guard their territory.