Elysium Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets a blue-eyed stranger.
1.4k words
4.54
42.6k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to angelic sounds for editing.

*

She noticed him as soon as he walked in the door. Oddly enough, because he was nothing like the man sitting across from her. He was lovely. He stood around 5'9, with tanned healthy skin, and blonde hair, which was nothing at all like Doug, who was 6'', with dark hair and ebony skin. Not that Doug wasn't lovely, but it was just a complete contrast.

Doug was the golden boy. Her family couldn't get enough of him. She knew they were full of plans for the two of them, and especially for Doug, having done what he did for them all. She knew how much they loved and appreciated him, but no matter what, she wasn't with Doug, nor would she ever be. But, neither Doug nor her family seemed to be able to get that into their heads.

Abigail was tugged from her thoughts by the intense gaze of the blue eyes that were holding hers. She realized that she had been staring at the stranger, and it seemed that the stranger had been staring back. Interrupting Doug from his self-centered monologue, she asked him to excuse her, getting up and making her way over to the gorgeous blue-eyed stranger.

"Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to Elysium, do you have a table booked?" The stranger nodded and smiled, looking deeply into her eyes. Abigail, not accustomed to the fluttering that was taking place between her legs and in her stomach, leaned against the counter which held the reservations book, in the hopes that it might keep her up.

"I believe there should be a reservation in the name of Walker for two at 2.00pm."

Abigail checked and ticked off the reservation.

"Yes, Mr. Walker, your guest has yet to arrive, so would you like to have a drink at the bar or would you prefer to be seated immediately?"

She saw him look around at the quiet restaurant and shrug his shoulders. "What would you suggest?"

She noted the little twinkle in his eye and if she didn't know better, she would have sworn that he was flirting with her. She felt her body leaning in closer to him, felt her nipples tighten ever so slightly, and her panties get that little bit wetter. She really had to get a hold of herself.

She cleared her throat, "Well it depends. If you are thirsty, you can have a drink in a more social setting, although we do hope that the restaurant is welcoming and that you would feel comfortable anywhere. But if it were me, I think I would prefer to drink at the bar, that way, if my guest didn't arrive, I wouldn't feel too embarrassed."

Realizing the unprofessional nature of her words, Abigail bit her lip. If Doug had heard her speak to the customer that way, he would have killed her. She looked up at Mr. Walker and was relieved to see that he was laughing and agreeing with her.

He really had a beautiful smile and she wondered what kind of man he was. He was obviously handsome and fairly well to do. He spoke well and dressed well, his manners were impeccable, but he also seemed to have an air of mischief about him and that was what she was finding that she didn't want to or couldn't let go of. Hoping to draw him into more conversation, she took a breath, but was interrupted by Doug's appearance at her side and his arm sliding around her waist, pulling her against him.

"Mr. Walker, what a pleasure to see you again. I'm so glad you decided to return."

Seeing Doug's proprietary demeanor with the lovely lady in front of him, Alexander Walker realized that he had thought he was too lucky and took a subconscious step back away from her. Not being aware of the electricity between the two, Doug continued charming Alexander for the next few minutes, before slapping his head in forgetfulness.

"My goodness, how could I have forgotten? You two haven't met have you?" Doug pushed Abigail forward a little.

"Abi, this is Alexander Walker. He has been a devoted customer ever since we took over."

Abi held out her hand for Alexander. "Hi. Please don't call me Abigail, only my mother calls me that when I'm in trouble. Abi is fine."

Alex took the outstretched hand and looked down, marveling at the difference between their skin tones and the softness of her skin. "Well, if I can call you Abi, then you should call me Alex."

Abi flashed a warm, shy smile at him, but held his eyes. Captivated by her shining eyes, he felt as though he was being pulled by an invisible force, everything around him disappeared leaving only him and Abi, standing together wanting the same thing. In answer to his feelings, his cock started to stir, and for fear of embarrassing himself, he let go of her hand and redirected his attention to Doug.

Doug moved back to Abi and put his arm around her again. Alex watched this curiously. He wondered how someone like Doug had managed to get someone like Abi. She wasn't conventionally beautiful, but there was something about her skin, the color of milk chocolate, that made him want to taste her and her full lips, which she had self consciously licked about five times since their meeting, making them shine with her saliva. It made him wonder if they would look that way if he came in her mouth. There was something about the way her eyes shone when she smiled and something about the body that was hidden under the suit she was wearing. It was hugging her figure so he could see her hourglass shape, her large breasts and wonderful legs, which were peeping out from the knee length skirt she had on.

Doug didn't seem to be the kind of person that could get and keep someone like her. He felt his cock getting harder and feeling a desperate need to relieve himself with fantasies of the lady in front of him, Alex knew he was going to have to make his apologies and sort himself out in the bathroom before sitting down to have lunch. He gave his excuses and made his way to the bathroom.

Abigail and Doug watched him leave in silence and once he was out of sight, she turned to him furiously. "Must you always do that? Treat me as though we're... well you know!"

Doug furrowed his brow. "What?"

"You know what."

"No, I don't."

"Of course you do. I mean, do you have to make everyone think we're together?"

"Well, we are together. We live together. We work together. So, in essence, we are together."

"Yes, but I mean together as in a couple. You gave Alex, I mean, Mr. Walker the wrong idea just then."

Doug rolled his eyes to the ceiling, "Oh, so that's the problem. You're worried that the hot white guy thought we were together. To be honest babe, I really don't think you're his type."

With that he shrugged his shoulders and walked off, knowing that he had done his damage.

Abigail felt the tears welling in her eyes, but refused to let him see them. If only she didn't need Doug so much, then she would be free to do whatever she wanted. But for as long as they were in his debt, she supposed she was going to have to toe the line.

Abi's melancholy thoughts were interrupted by the rhythmic sound of a stiletto clad heels tapping the marble floor. She looked up to find a beautiful blonde woman clad in a sheer, figure-hugging, cashmere dress, which revealed every curve and no fat whatsoever. Sighing with impatience, Abi righted herself. "Yes, madam, what can I do for you?"

The woman looked Abi up and down and turned up her nose. "I'm here for a reservation at 2.00pm, Walker?"

Abi felt her heart sink just that little bit more, realizing that this lady was here to dine with the gorgeous man. Any hopes she may have had were simply lost now. Abi nodded, not trusting her voice and directed the lady to the bar where Mr. Walker, Alex, was drinking. Abi could only watch as he jumped from his seat and embraced the woman. She kissed him full on the lips and stroked his face while he looked deeply in her eyes. Doug was right, she really wasn't his type...

To be continued...