Email Bliss...To The One I Love

Story Info
She tells him what she wants.
863 words
4.29
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(SHE EMAILS)

So when you think of me, do you see yourself behind me.. pushing my hair away from my neck so that you can kiss and nibble my neck.. along my shoulder.. your hands running down my arms across to my breasts where your palms cover them.. warming them in your embrace.. your thumbs rubbing over my nipples making them harder.. while nibbling at my neck. One hand moves down lower, while the other works persistently on my erect nipples.. moving lower down to my mound.. your fingers working into my wetness.. making me mad with desire as I push back into you, grinding into you.. making you just as heady with desire...

(HE REPLIES)

YES!!

(SHE EMAILS)

Great minds think a like.. then your radar IS pointed in the right direction and beaming off the overhead satellite, as it should.

So there I was grinding myself into you as you stand behind me.. your fingers delving into my wetness.. your kisses on my neck make me heady.. while your other hand is sending tingles throughout my body as you tease my nipples. The combination of all makes my knees weak.. I turn myself around in your arms and pull you down to my level.. giving you a deep passionate kiss.. your hands moving over my shoulders.. down my back.. settling on my backside, kneading me as we kiss ever so passionately..

(HE REPLIES)

you feel myself against you anticipating the grand entrance ... knowing how wet and tight it will be.

(SHE EMAILS)

.. we move towards the bed.. you fall backwards onto it with your knees still hanging over the edge.. I move between your knees and lean forward to kiss you.. your hands are in my hair.. then moving across my shoulders.. down my sides and back.. we kiss deeper. I push back away from you.. you reach out towards me but I reflect your touches. While looking into your eyes, my fingers glide across your shoulders.. drawing lines down your arms.. it gives you tingles and you move your arms above your head.. my fingers then stroke down the sides of your chest.. and as I move my palms to your nipples, you take give a sharp intake of breath in anticipation ...

(HE REPLIES)

Works for me.. I wish I could speak with you now.

(SHE REPLIES)

umm.. me too.. the palms of my hands graze over the tops of your nipples.. softly.. and your hips jump in anticipation. My fingers work around in circles around each of your nipples.. my thumbs stroking softly across the nubs making them harder as you had been doing that to mine. I lean forward and take one of your nipples into my mouth.. my other hand pinching and kneading your other. Your hands move down from behind your head to the sides of my face.. your fingers working their way over my scalp.. around my ears.. as I suck your nipple deeper into my mouth.. working it.. making you writhe with desire. Not neglecting the other, I swap and it just builds your desires more. I lean back and between your legs, run my hands down the centre of your chest, across the tops of your hips.. working my way down to the tops of your thighs.. running my hands around the outsides of your thighs.. stroking back slowly along the inside making my way up to your base.. you scoot yourself back onto the bed more so that you are lying flatter on the bed and I position myself over the tops of your legs.. take you into my hand and guide you towards your goal.. gliding along its length.. slowly.. can feel how wet I am for you?

You find your target.. and it is.. as warm... wet... and tight as you imagined.. you fill me.. you roll me over and pin me underneath you.. slowly and surely ensuring that you fill me completely.. you hold yourself there and lean down and kiss me passionately. I love the feel of you inside of me.. and my muscles contract around you.. you groan into my mouth. You then lean back and start to move in and out of me.. very slowly.. my hands are moving over your chest.. you can see yourself moving in and out.. you are driving me wild with desire and I move my fingers down to my clit.. making myself jump and giving you a headier sense of desire for me.. my fingers work around myself.. and then feel you inside of me .. feeling your thickness as you glide in an out.. you love the feel of my fingers upon you.

At this point, over a period of time, we build ourselves up to a tumultuous release and you lay there spent.. in my embrace.. your head resting on my chest.. my fingers stroking the side of your face, tracing the outline of your hair.. your arm is across my stomach.. and your leg between mine. We lay there.. I guess thinking.. "the wait has been worth it”..lol.. well so I would like to think!! Love you heaps

(HE REPLIES)

Love you heaps too.