Email Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The folds bloomed beneath the touch of her tongue. She let her tongue trail up and down the entire slit. Unlike with Dan, Karen felt no need to rush this. Now that the decision had been made, this was her friend and she wanted her to feel good... no, she wanted her to feel great!

She moved her tongue along the outer lips of Jill's labia. She felt her friend's hips twitch forward.

Jill purred. "You are such a tease Karen!"

Karen laughed and then inserted her tongue fully into her friend. The taste enveloped her tongue, her mouth, her entire being. Karen's hands trailed up her thighs before inserting a finger. Jill's wet tunnel squeezed in pleasure and Karen began working it in and out. The blonde's hips gyrated in tandem.

"Oh Karen!"

The brunette attacked the clit of her friend. She licked it. Suckled it. Nibbled it.

"Yes!"

Karen felt the clit rise to her attentions. She inserted a second finger, moving it along the top. After playing together, she knew exactly where Jill's g-spot was.

"Faster!"

Karen flicked her tongue back and forth, keeping pressure on the pleasure spot. Jill convulsed and wetness spurted forth.

"Fuck yeah!"

Jill's hips bucked up against Karen's mouth, but the brunette kept licking with her tongue until her friends motions calmed. Her ragged breath slowly calmed. Karen rested her head along Jill's thigh and her friend stroked her hair.

"Thanks Karen... that was so good."

Karen smiled, warmed by her friend's evident pleasure.

Finally, Jill readjusted her top and skirt. She handed her friend a packet of handi-wipes. "Now let's get you back home."

12