Email Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jeff gave a shout. Karen felt his cock pulse and a warmth spread within her. He leaned against her, keeping his manhood buried within her. She felt his chest pressed against her back, his lungs fighting for air.

Karen felt movement from her side go around to in front of her. Warm legs pressed against her arms. Blearily she looked up to see Jill on the couch, her dress hiked up, and legs splayed.

"That was so sexy Karen." Jill's hand reached down and grabbed the Karen's head. The brunette felt them pull her forward.

Karen realized that her friend's shaved pussy hovered just in front of her face. She looked up to see a lustful expression on the blonde's face. Musky scent caught her attention and she looked back at the moistened lips in front of her. She stuck out her tongue and let it trail up and down the labia.

"Yeah..." Jill purred and pulled at Karen's hair.

Karen clutched at her friend's thighs – for balance and to pull herself closer.

"Wow." She heard a feminine voice say, maybe Tracy, maybe Sue.

The brunette delved deeper with her tongue. Her friend's hips rose up to greet her, full of need. She easily inserted two finger in and found the familiar nerve grouping along the top of her friend's vagina. She moved her tongue up to the bud of the clit, letting it move side to side.

With a start, she felt something twitch and grow within her! Jeff's cock was still buried inside and was starting to reawaken. Karen renewed her attack on the shaved pussy in front. She knew her friend wouldn't last long when in this heightened state. She kept her fingers massaging firmly along the roof of her pussy. The cock had regained its earlier size, pushing against her vagina, and began moving in and out. Karen felt the bump with her fingers and smiled, her friend was definitely close. Unlike the earlier fucking, this time Jeff plied her body with gentle strokes and she felt her body respond.

She lathed Jill's clit with her tongue, bringing it out to full firmness. She moved her tongue firmly across it with short strokes. Jeff pulled his cock out almost completely and Karen whimpered at the emptiness. But then he filled her again, her own clit rubbing against his entire length. Sparks of pleasure built within her.

Jill's hips bucked against her lips. Karen kept up her rhythm, licking the clit while ramming her fingers in and out.

"So good Karen... So good...." Jill panted.

Jeff's cock seemed to hit every pleasure spot inside of the curvy wife as he continued to move within her, slowly building up momentum.

Jeff growled. "Your pussy feels so tight Karen."

Karen felt wetness drip around her fingers and sped up. Jill moaned and her body trembled.

She screamed out. "YES! Karen, yes!"

The petite woman's pussy clenched her fingers and Karen slowed down her fingers. She kissed all around the bare pubic region even as her body absorbed the fucking from Jeff. She let his thrusts carry her mouth as she moved up and down her friend's thighs with her mouth.

The thrusts entered her again and again in deliberate complete thrusts. The pleasure built until Karen could barely stay within her own body.

"Fuck me Jeff! Your cock feels great!"

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby! I want to cum in you again!"

She came. She came again and again. Waves of pleasure kept crashing against her until she thought she would faint. Her pussy gripped his cock. She felt him spurt inside of her.

"Oh fuck yeah! I'm cumming again."

Karen was near senseless. The waves of pleasure finally starting to diminish and she collapsed against the couch.

Vaguely, she felt Jeff withdraw from her. A part of her realized that Tracy and Sue talked with the young man while he got dressed and walked out the door.

Jill stroked her hair.

"I just had my first multi orgasm climax." Karen whispered. Tiredness seeped through her, making her limbs feel as if they were weighed down with stones.

"You were absolutely beautiful and sexy!" Jill replied.

Karen pulled herself up and then laid on the couch.

Tracy came back in. "What are the sleeping arrangements?"

Karen tried to wave her away and blurrily said. "You guys can take the bed. I'm not moving."

The brunette was aware of laughter and talking, but she welcomed the call of sleep and slipped into dreamland.

*** *** *** ***

Karen was sitting in the middle of a circle of people. She felt like she should be uncomfortable with all these people staring, but she was not. She felt relaxed and at ease. Better than at ease. She felt a warmth begin to form in her crotch. A warmth led to pleasure. A warmth that caused goose bumps to tickle her skin. She tried to remain still. But she realized that her hips ground against the chair. She looked up and all the people were smiling, encouraging her to orgasm for them.

The curvy brunette blinked in the darkness. Confusion swept through her until she realized that she was on the couch of the hotel suite. But she also realized that pleasure was still building, called forth from fingers that manipulated her pussy.

Long, bare legs obscured her view and then a clean shaven pussy lowered onto her face. Reflexively her tongue stuck out to meet it. Perhaps it was the taste... or maybe the smell, but this wasn't Jill.

But the pussy grinding against her face did not allow for any hesitation. Karen continued to lick. She realized the woman was sitting on her was also fingering Karen's pussy so the clit was at the bottom. She moved her arms up to grab the fleshy globes of her ass.

The fingers were bringing her to greater and greater pleasure. And then they stopped.

Karen moaned in disappointment.

The pussy was grounded harder into her face.

Demanding. Karen pulled the cheeks apart, widening the opening allowing her tongue deeper access. She moved her tongue in. She felt the warm wet opening welcoming her tongue. With deep, quick strokes she moved in and out. She then made her way down to the clit. She suckled it in, massaging gently it between her teeth. Karen smiled as the woman twitched in response to her ministrations.

She readjusted her hands and a thumb brushed against the woman's asshole. She moaned and Karen felt her climax. Tenderly, the brunette licked away from the clit, along the pussy lips and inner thigh. The woman continued gyrating against her face, but now at a languorous pace.

The fingers returned to Karen's pussy, moving around her clit. The fingers slipped in deeper and then returned to her clit. The movements soon had Karen's hips pushing up to greet the fingers, trying to get them deeper.

"Yeah..." Karen moaned.

"Shhh... or I'll stop." The feminine voice warned.

Karen bit her bottom lip, focusing her whole attention on the sensations playing in her. It built. She grabbed the thighs of the woman and convulsed. Her orgasm shook her body and she desperately stayed quiet, burying her face in the woman's thighs.

Slowly, Karen lowered her head back to the couch as her breathing began to return to normal. The shaven pussy lifted off her face and Karen looked up to see Sue looking down at her!

The young redhead smiled down and said quietly. "I can understand why Jill couldn't help herself, you lick great pussy."

Karen covered her eyes with a forearm. "Oh my God... I can't believe this."

She felt Sue sit down on the couch and tug her arm away. "Have you always been fuck buddies with Jill? What were her and Tracy talking about with emails?"

Karen shifted on the couch to give Sue more room. But the woman instead laid down and pulled the much shorter woman into the crook of her arm, almost like a mother comforting a child. The brunette felt her hair being softly stroked.

"It started five or six months ago. At our girls nights, I started to get hit on a lot more. I guess it started getting me more horny. One night, on the way home, Jill talked about her sorority sisters sometimes took care of each other." She looked up at Sue. "We didn't do oral... just fingered one another. Well, I found out that my husband had been emailing men my picture, telling them to hit on me. He'd want them to email him back and tell him how far they had gotten with me. Then he'd write back all excited."

"Wow, that's crazy."

Karen snuggled into the other woman. "I haven't even told Jill, but he's started going down on me after I've been out."

"Hmmm..."

"What?" Karen turned to see Sue regarding her with a strange expression on her face.

"I just find it strange that you didn't confront your husband on this. How far have you gone with these men?"

"Well..." Karen blushed.

Soft laughter bubbled from Sue. "I see now. It's not just your husband getting off on this. You do too! Does he know about you and Jill?"

"No just the men."

Sue leaned over and grabbed her blackberry from the nearby table. "What is your husband's email?"

"Why?"

Sue gave the older woman a soft kiss. "Give me the email and your cell number."

A question hovered over Karen's lips, but instead she just gave Sue the information she asked for. The young woman smiled and planted a passionate kiss on Karen's surprised mouth. Then she was got up and went back to the bedroom.

Karen flipped over and tried to get back to sleep despite the fact that her body thrummed with excitement and questions.

12