Email from Cindy's Box #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look longingly at it, the wonderful thing that I've been aching for all day, and slide down in front of you, my hands on my knees as my mouth closes around it. I grin, looking up at you as I suck off the thick, salty taste, a final dribble of cum escaping the tip as I draw back. I press in again, and again, until you're clean enough to button back up.

You nod down at me, tucking yourself in as I stay knelt in front of you, pressing my thighs together, trying to keep from letting your cum make a mess on your floor.

I watch you step around the table, around your desk, taking a seat in your chair, unlocking your far-too-long-ignored computer. I lick my lips, watching you skim your inbox.

I stand, awkwardly. "Um..." I say softly.

"That'll be all, Cindy." You glance briefly to the door, then back to your computer. "You're welcome to take the remainder of the day off if you feel it necessary." You pause, looking dourly at something on the computer. You start to type something, glancing a brief look of annoyance at me, seemingly from my continued presence. "I'll ensure your timesheet appropriately reflects lost hours."

My heart sinks. All this, and you'll ensure my timesheet will reflect lost hours? "But..." I mutter, naked, cum dripping from every opening, all but still shaking from that orgasm. "My clothes..." It's all I can think to say.

"Don't you have that raincoat in your cube?" You swat at the air, waving me away like a mosquito, still not looking away from the screen. "That'll be all." You repeat, definitively.

"Yes, of course." I whisper, meekly, turning to leave. I pause, my fingers on the knob, then turn it, peering around the edge as I pull it open.

No one there.

A long hall runs straight down from the front of my cube to the elevators. Your office is only a few feet from safety, but those few feet pass not only that hallway, but another that crosses it. And I can't even see that way from here.

My heart racing, I step out in the hall, my eyes focused toward the elevator. No one still.

I peer around the corner, down the crossing hall.

Eric!

He's talking to Steve, just outside his cube. His back is to me, and Steve can't see this way from where he sits. The hall is empty after that.

I look back, and the elevator lights up. I panic, jumping across to my cube, loudly jamming my knee on my short filing cabinet as I dart behind my wall.

Pain shooting up my leg, Eric heard my cursing, "Cindy, you're back!"

My eyes go wide. I grab at my coat hanging on a hook from the top of my cube wall. The neck snags, and I panickedly reach up, fighting the loop, managing to free the coat and hastily shove my arms into the sleeves. I turn my back the instant before Eric comes up.

"Cindy, did you hear? Matt's been boning some girl for, like, an hour!" He whispers behind me as I whip the front of the coat closed, covering my nakedness.

Ya, I heard. "No, I," I hold the jacket tight, but there's no way I can manage to close the buttons without exposing a great deal of flesh. "I just got back from lunch."

My heart thuds as I feel wetness creeping down my thigh, "Well, she was practically howling about it, ha!" He closes his eyes, jokingly, his voice still a whisper, "Oh, Matt, Oh, Oh! Fuck me Matt! Haha!" He snorts. "It was great!"

"And this conversation doesn't strike you as inappropriate for the workplace for any reason?" I mutter, turning to my computer, trying to casually rub away the drip between my thighs as I do. I jiggle the mouse, quickly slipping jacket buttons together as the screen turns on.

"Did you see anyone it coulda been when you came in?" Eric asks as I unlock my computer. Nine emails. Work ones, that is. I'll check the other ones once Eric's gone.

"Nah." I skim my inbox. Nothing important. "Hey, I gotta be out the rest of the day, can you take care of things if anyone needs me?" I look back at him, my jacket now secured.

"Ya, sure." He nods. "Have a good one."

"Thanks." He steps off. After a pause, I alt+tab over to IE and open up my inbox. You've already sent me an email. I bite my lip, heart beating as I read it, but there's no way I can say no. I won't be doing this out of fear, or shame, or greed for sleeping my way to the top. No, I can't say no to that because, god, I just want to do it so bad.

I close IE and set my machine to shutdown, turning back toward the elevators. I stop at your office and lean in the door.

"Just to be clear, you want only those two items tomorrow?" I raise my eyebrows at the only.

After a pause, you look up. "In addition to the minimal external items you have now, as you deem necessary, of course, but yes." You nod once, turning back to the screen. I bite my lip, stepping out.

This is totally doable, I think to myself as I head to the elevator. Riding the train in with just a matching bra and panties on under my coat'll be a breeze after riding home in just the coat.