Email Started It

Story Info
Two wet women connect.
1.8k words
4.02
31.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got an email the other day from a contact that used to send me items regularly. This one came as a little bit of a surprise, as I have not heard from her in months. The subject line read Eat Here With Us This Weekend. It looked like a standard solicitation type email, hoping for another guest to leave their money for a tastefully overpriced meal. The view of the sound helped command the prices. The email contained a coupon to be printed by all regular guests, which I went ahead and printed without reading through it.

Any coupons you have to print say the same kind of thing, and are usually good for a free "something" or for a discounted "something". So, I printed and stashed it in my overnight bag.

Transportation would not wait for me. I hurried out the door to get on my way. The ride across the sound was restful. Waves against the hull made a thumping sound before they splashed away. I watched for several minutes at the frequency of the waves being smoothed in the patches of sea foam. Even though there was nobody there to greet me when I got to the other side, I felt comforted by memories. I had been there many times before and in less than an hour I would be seeing old friends. The next 25 miles would offer a peaceful reprieve and a chance to reflect without the distraction of other passengers. This was my first journey in months and anticipations were high.

As my car pulled in the gravel driveway I was greeted by the hosts. In no time, my bags were scooped from the trunk and a verbal invitation to join others on the back porch was extended. I followed the path around the building. Sounds emanating from the back yard were enjoyable. They were the noise of a wonderful childhood, laced with a less familiar addition of salt air. Before rounding the second corner, I stood in private, eyes closed, listening and appreciating the new combination as it would become my new memory.

Many voices greeted me on first sight. All those new faces would not remain strangers for long. Conversations began over so many small details and acknowledgements that by the end of my first hour on the porch, I felt that I knew them for years. Everyone was at ease in the company of one another. Beverages were served by the hosts while offers for snacks guided us to a long banquet table. Details were all tended to, from flowers matching the linens to glasses coordinating with the garnish on the platters of food. It was all tied together so tastefully.

Varied events continued to bring guests together in a casual sort of way. Drinking and eating and talking and playing games filled the afternoon until the sun went down over the calming waters. For what seemed like hours, the sky was illuminated with a gorgeous golden glow. When it finally dipped below the horizon, we retreated to our rooms.

I kept my blinds open in anticipation of the next day's sunrise. The street light below was no bother through the otherwise black night.

creaking floor boards of weather beaten building alerted guests of her presence. Prior to turning in for the night, they were all informed of the personality of the house. They all expected to hear these creaks under footsteps of other guests. Everyone dismissed the sounds as they happened, even when it seemed they were nearing a specific room. I was no different. A slight rapping at my door was answered hesitantly. Climbing out of bed was a chore considering how comfortable the mattress was. Standing in front of the partially cracked door, I peeked through into the hallway. The figure standing before me in the shadowy darkness was one of the hosts.

She offered a comforting smile as I opened the door just enough to let her slip in. I stood before her in my lacy white nightgown. The unexpected guest was appreciative of my choice in night-wear, as my breasts were neatly outlined with a strip of eyelet being held up with thin spaghetti straps. She looked down to see how long it was, and smiled at the answer. She appreciated the shape of my legs from my bare feet to the place where the white cotton covered the very tops of my thighs. Knowing she was hoped to see more, I nonchalantly shifted my weight to part my legs and let the light shine between them. The open window let in light and a gentle breeze that blew at my nightgown.

With a small step backwards, she stepped all the way into my room. The door latched behind her. Her robe slipped off her shoulders, falling around her ankles. It revealed an outfit so feminine. Light pink cotton with a lace edging around the waist and neck and over the shoulders, too. The chill in the hallway was revealed by her body through her outfit.

We embraced. It was a special greeting that ended the months of not seeing each other. What made this time so different was the way our bodies felt so right being pressed together. Breast to breast, for the first time, I could actually feel her nipples pressing against my breasts. It brought a sudden wetness to my pussy and a tingle through my body. Without hesitation, I leaned forward the smallest distance. She did the same until our lips connected us in a full kiss.

When I felt her hands sliding along my hips and beneath my nighty, my groin edged towards her. She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to her while her tongue passed my lips into my mouth. Our lips parted to take each other in. Tongues dancing in circles around each other, a gasp of a moan was freed. I stepped back, licked my lips and sat on the edge of the bed. I held her fingers until she realized it was an invite for her to join me there. She stepped forward and stood confidently between my knees.

As my hands caressed the outsides of her legs, she parted them to allow my hands to roam as I desired. Using my foot, I pushed against her ankle to spread them for me. While one hand went around her hip to hold the tenderness at the bottom of her ass, my other hand slid tenderly up one leg of her short pajama bottoms to her pussy. The material absorbed much of her wetness, but when I got to her lips and parted them with my fingertips, there was so much more waiting.

Gliding my fingers along her slit forward and backwards, I kept pushing my fingers deeper between her lips. Pressing harder against her flesh made her part her legs to straddle my leg. When I was at the precise location of her desires, she lowered herself, trapping my hand between my leg and the ultimate spot of her womanhood. It took little more than a small wiggle and my fingers were plunged deep into her. I could feel the curve of her bones through the slick wetness. Her hips began to grind her pelvis hard against my hand and leg.

She presumed I would be as wet as she. When her arms stretched out to touch me, her fingertips let her know she was right. Her hands did not linger between my legs. Instead, she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed until I was flat on my back. My legs still dangled over the edge of the bed but I could no longer reach her pussy. She slid herself off my leg and kneeled before me. Her crumpled up robe padded the hard wood surface beneath her knees.

Her arms draped over my knees. Hands folded back across my legs to the insides of my thighs. Hands pulling out on my flesh opened the gap so she could wriggle her face between them easier. The harder she pressed out, the further I spread my legs. It was different not feeling the huskiness of a beard against my pussy. I waited to feel it, but her soft skin was all that was there. Each time her tongue lapped at my lips, I flinched. The tender but firm sucking brought my lips into her mouth. As she let go, her tongue followed to my clit for such a fast flicking I felt my juices pouring out. Moans vibrated in just the right way. She was using her hands in some way I could not discern, and I wanted her to keep it up. At the same time, I wanted my nipples pinched to bring me to an orgasm faster. I pinched and twisted instead.

In this position, there was enough space beneath her arm for me to shift my leg and use my foot to play. It began by slipping my foot beneath her waistband and lowering her moist panties. She adjusted her position without missing a lick. Able to fit my foot between her legs, she clamped her legs together with my foot in place. Motioning to lift my leg became more of an invitation to her to get on the bed with me. Never moving her face from my pussy, she climbed to the bed and straddled my face.

Lips to lips, (and lips to lips) we stayed with a lot of caressing and massaging. Clothing was peeled off slowly and tossed aside. Cool sheets brought great sensations. Whispers that separated long bouts of licking cast steamy breaths through well-trimmed hair. Stimulations such as those provoked moans that made their swollen clits swell further. Frequent nibbles and probing tongues accelerated their efforts to share in a tremendous orgasm.

Knowing how easily sounds traveled through the hallways, they attempted to stifle the upcoming surge of orgasmic screams. Muffling their screams, they burrowed their faces into the soft pads of flesh on the inner thighs. Eyelashes fluttered on pussy lips to keep the arousals alive.

As their orgasms subsided, the melodious tapping on the door could only have belonged to a second host of the Inn. The door slowly pushed open but neither of them flinched. Footsteps neared them briefly, but turned towards the other side of the room. Another door creaked opened and water from the shower pelted against the glass enclosure. The shower was soon filled with steam and poured over the space at the top of the partition.

We slowly untangled our naked sweating bodies to sit up and let our muscles settle down a bit. With weak bowing legs, we tiptoed to the bathroom and entered the already occupied shower. Bubbles upon bubbles awaited our arrival. The other woman had it all ready for us.

The curiosity was dispelled about how three women could carry on...