Emancipation Ch. 05: Fucking Math

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm, no Sue, I haven't. I'll give that some thought. OK Lois, slide back a little and put your heels up next to you as Sue did and I'll adjust my swelling dick so it stops rubbing the carpet! Your inviting puss and four hard nipples are turning me on again!"

Slipping her head between my legs, Sue said, "I won't let your love juices go to waste or wet the carpet. Besides, I found that I love the taste of both juices on a cock. How could I not love my own sister's pussy juice?" She gently licked and sucked my sopping dick. "Next time he fucks you, if you're ready, you can suck your juices and his off my husband's cock. ...mmmm, sis, you do taste so good!"

"Ohhhh... If you don't stop that really soon, I'm going to spurt again! But stop anyway! Lois, open your knees so we can see this luscious, swollen pussy. And finally, guys look at her butt hole. It's as lightly colored as your sister's, and spotless of course, but right now the sphincter is squeezed tightly shut. If you can relax it, is it OK to push a finger or two into you? We'd like to watch your reaction and then, maybe, I can taste OUR juices. Sorry, sugar, but if I make you cum right now you'll lose most of OUR juices, so that may not happen for a few minutes."

"You can't make me cum again this soon. After EIGHT orgasms, three of them huge, I'm blissfully satisfied now and I'm sure I'm spased out for a day or two, no?"

"Nnnnoooo.... I'll show you soon. Here come two fingers." Though I was very gentle putting them in, she let out a surprised squeal of pleasure. "See how easy it will be? I'll put in a third finger and take a scoop of OUR fluids from you. Um, Sue first, pick a finger. Lois, she's making a sexy spectacle of sucking US off my finger." And she was! Long and slow, mixed with short and fast licks as Sue moaned and sucked in my finger, made my dick throb again.

"Ohhh, did I just cum again? No, just close! Joe, are you OK with tasting my cum and your wife's nectar?"

"Oh hell yes! I am now, I have tasted my own and it doesn't bother me, but I've NEVER tasted the excited juices from my wife. You smell so wonderful, Lois, nothing will stop me from a taste. Though I've never tasted another man's cum, I almost jumped into your hot, cum-filled and yes, beautiful pussy a minute ago." He licked and sucked another finger clean, but without the teasing. "Ummm, your smell is heady and the mixed fluids do taste good. Do you want a taste honey?"

"Well.... I didn't, but all your noises and the sweet scent changed my mind. [101] OK, give me the finger!" As I leaned up her sexy body, I had to make a stop at those luscious tits. One supportive squeeze after four licks and sucks later, I moved to her mouth. Before giving her my finger, I sucked her dulcet tongue. We denoue'd them and, after a brief scent, she greedily sucked my slippery finger into her avid mouth. Her glittering, smiling eyes stayed locked on mine as she swirled her tongue around, and gently sucked my finger clean. My eyes closed several times during that stimulation. "Umm, surprisingly good tasting. Give me some more, and take some for yourself too. Don't be so gentle scooping it up this time."

"Hmmm, who ARE you and what did you do with my shy sis-in-law? I have to check my dick once more. You made it so hard again just sucking my finger!" I abruptly pushed two fingers deep into her snatch and coated them with mixed juices. Lois jumped slightly and smiled blissfully as she clenched her strong pussy on me. I rotated my fingers as they struggled out, causing Lois to moan loudly. "You still think that making you cum again will be hard? I'm going to leave a little of US on each nipple, for any of us for later. Here I cum, umm my finger comes..." Lois repeated her sucking and beckoned me to come to her face.

"I hope this makes it easier for you to taste US off your finger. My turn to [102] direct you a little. Come suck it while I suck the other." Choosing not to argue the point, I did just that. After some tongue wrestling, I love her intense tongue, I tentatively licked my wet finger. All I tasted was more of her delicious tongue and puss. I took the plunge and sucked my whole finger in at once! Not much taste at all.... for the first four seconds. Reminding myself that it was her sweet juices I tasted, I slowly allowed myself to taste the trace amount of my cum. It was thicker than I expected and the aftertaste has zero appeal to me.

"I expected much worse. When I approached it, I wasn't sure which I feared more - that I wouldn't like it, or that I would. I'm glad it was still warm. Though I don't mind girl juice cold, I'm still anxious about putting my tongue into a warm pool of OUR juices, but I'm going to do it now. This pillow helps me. Don't jump if I touch your asshole, it IS dirt free."

On my knees and between her guiding legs, I approached. Instead of a delectable pussy, I saw a big bowl of my cum mixed with a little of her juice. I had to reverse that image or I was sending Sue in. After nervously licking my lips many times, I leaned in. Her scorching thighs closed on my flushed ears. My nose rested against her clit, the tip inside her lips. I moaned at her intoxicating scent and pushed my tongue against her still swollen lips, then between them and then past the inner lips. "Mmm, the taste is still mostly yours, thank goodness, but I do feel my slippery cum too. There's little taste, matching your little moans, dearest. I'm diving in." ...still a little reluctantly.

With that I spread her lips wide with my fingers and pushed my face as far into her as I could. My tongue licked up the side walls, then [103] under and around her throbbing and swelling clit. She moaned loudly at that. Only the biggest challenge was left. The scary pool at the bottom of her puss that accumulates everything. My tongue stretched into a fine taper and quickly dipped into the pool. It came back with a thorough coating. "Oh I'm so glad my terror was unfounded. I believe it's very rude to puke into someone's pussy! I can't say I like my taste, but now I think I can tolerate it if mixed with a woman's nectar. Phew! OK Lois, I'm ready for your next step. Are you?"

// Hey! I never said I'd eat ALL my cum. And I never planned to suck any dick. //

"Great, lay back, close your eyes and relax. I'll try to keep up a running, phone sex style, commentary as long as I can." My face was in the right place, so I started licking along both outer lips increasing pressure as I went. My tongue also flattened to put more heat on those savory lips and, intermittently, on her swelling clit. Lois began moaning softly and I pressed deeper - into the inner lips, the vestibule and the shaft of her clit. "Does this feel a little different from our usual clitoral stroking? Your clit is parking under your hood and peeking out often. Each time I lick your clit shaft, you moan louder."

She answered with renewed surges of her fragrant nectar. Without warning, I slipped in two fingers to my knuckles and caused her to lurch and gasp again. "Surprise? My tongue and fingers work together to keep your clit hard and your juices flowing. With this moderate stimulation, I intend to slowly bring you higher and higher. Your lustful moans are getting louder, then changing to loud gasps."

I signaled to Joe and Sue that she would cum in two minutes. "This time I can watch you get high, swell and cum once again. Your outer lips are already crimson again and your tasty inner lips are swollen and dark. I'm beginning to stroke faster and harder, ensuring I rub your side walls and budge your clit. As your breathing gets raspy, I'm making slow circles from above and gently pulling your hood back. Each time I fully expose your rigid little cock and blow on it, the temperature changes makes you twitch and suck in a gasp of air. My tongue gently holds the exposed clit, desensitizing and preparing it for my next contact. After withdrawing all but one finger, I gently tap it flatly against your shaft several times to sensitize it. Within seconds I switch to combining pumping that same finger along the shaft with light pressure and wrapping my tongue completely around your tall, hard clit.

Your breathing is becoming very rapid and shallow, so I begin pumping much faster and harder, then abruptly.... suck your clit moderately into my mouth. You've rewarded me with your moaning, tensing, and shuddering for minutes. My other reward is another screaming orgasm complete with a gush of nectar [104] that floods my hand. This time with no dick"

Joe said it took two minutes four seconds from when I said it, but I shared his wife's sweet nectar with them anyway. When Lois stopped rattling the coffee table, I sat her up, held her sweating tits against me, kissed her neck and swallowed her tongue.

Gasping, "Wasn't that wonderful? I can't believe I came so hard again! My pussy isn't even sore, just sensitive. Touching my clit's making me leap off this table! But uhh.... did I uh... pee on you?"

"Not pee, you gushed some. That's a good thing! I'll explain female ejaculation another time. So, dear heart, now there can be no doubt that you are multi orgasmic [105], as I hoped. Oh, and by my count, you came NINE times in the last hour, FOUR of those were screamers! Yet, you can still cum many more times tonight without getting sore. Now, savor your orgasm, make it last. Lock it clearly in your mind now, and you can replay it, savor it, later - any time, anywhere."

"I heard female ejaculation was a myth, you know, that only happens in porn films. But you think I did it?"

"Absolutely. The reality is very different from what you see in porn. Speaking of which, have you ever watched a porn flick all the way through? When, and which one(s)?"

"What do you think? Actually, I did catch the first minute of four or five films before I could escape. Why? What are you scheming now?"

"Well, I thought tomorrow sometime, you may want to try a film now that you've grown so much. Even if you don't enjoy it for the sex, it will be educational, I promise. Ever hear of "Opening of Misty Beethoven?" It's an oldie, one of the early 'classics'. The acting sucks almost as much as Misty did! She too was a sort of Pygmalion. I don't think you're ready to watch it now, so don't sweat it sugar."

"I'll think about it, and remember how great you've been to me."

"Lois, the night is young and I may not be done with you yet. Still, I'm a little concerned so I don't want to get you off again right away. Trust my pacing and instincts. But TIT for TAT, or Sue's TIT for Joe. I want to hear Joe make Sue scream like you did. Don't you?"

"Watching you guys fuck was amazing and I don't want a competition so I'm happy to wait awhile to be fucked. I'm a little jealous too that my husband actually made love to, not fucked, you. Seriously, right now I want to suck Joe and taste his cum again. You OK with that guys?"

"I don't think I've ever actually seen Joe cum, so I want a closeup view. Maybe I'll try tasting your cum too, Joe. Take him, sis! Who the hell said that?"

"Lois, why don't you start jerking him off? Isn't that another first for you? I'll suck him off when you get him close... unless you want to."

"Not tonight. I'd rather watch you make him cum. But I want to get him hard, and yes, this would be a first. Joe, stand here and spread your legs so I can play with your balls too. [106]" Joe ecstatically did as ordered. His little dick started rising even before Lois gripped it. She wrapped it in two fingers [107] and stretched it, making it throb. "Pushing it back seems to make the crown swell. It feels so warm too. Let me know if I'm squeezing your balls too hard [108] or if you want me to do something different."

Joe knew that may be the most considerate sexual thing she'd said or done in ten years. That hurt, and made him proud at once. "Sue, take over and make him squirt. I'm apprehensive about tasting you, Joe, don't be upset."

"Actually, I understand and it's OK since I'm now sure you will want to do this again. There's hope for us that wasn't there last week, so I want you to relish the moment, as I will with Sue. I better shut up before I lose my edge." Sue demonstrated one type of hand job and showed her sister when to squeeze and the effects of doing it in different places and times. Demo over, she wanked him in earnest, and drew his swollen cock into her mouth. Each time his GLANS slapped her tongue, it pulsed. Her powerful suction seemed to pull his little dick a little longer with each suck. Lois lay on the floor, nearly against their bodies and I spooned her sizzling ass to warm my chilling dick.

From mere inches away, Lois watched Sue rub her clit with her free hand and began rubbing her own. She was the first to breathe and moan deeply, even as Sue began sucking her husband. I slipped a hand between her yielding legs, spread her lips with two fingers and slid into her swelling cunt while Sue sucked Joe as deeply as his cock allowed. Lois enjoyed watching his tiny dick disappear completely into Sue's mouth. She loved watching her sister's wet tongue wrap completely around then noisily expel it. With my first two jubilant joints of both fingers enveloped, I stroked Lois's moist box as my thumb kneaded her wrinkled hole. She flinched and nearly lost the mood until I whispered "Honey, I'm not pushing inside until you're ready. Just connect with the new feeling from your spotless anus. Let it meld with the joy from your pussy. Have no fear. Do you want me to try again gently, or stop?"

"If you keep that anal finger out of my pussy and don't push inside my ass, you can try again. I got a, umm, hint of a pleasant [109] feeling before I realized where you were. But you know how I still feel about that hole."

"I know this will test your trust and I promise I'll do as you asked. If you can trust me, relax your sphincter. ....Very good. Before you drift back into euphoria, feel me kneading your butt hole and how I'm just rubbing across it, but not entering. That's it. Thank you for trusting, I know that was hard for you. For me, rewarded trust is a warm, glowing, peaceful and optimistic feeling. How are my other fingers treating you?"

"Oh I like those fingers. My anus feels like you're soothingly rubbing an itch and that's so very nice too." Joe wasn't close yet and Lois was getting more aroused. "I want to try what Sue's doing while she's sucking Joe, OK?"

"What exactly do you mean? You want to blow me and maul your little man, then...?"

"I don't know what I'll do if you cum, but I want to feel [110] you in my throat."

"What do you mean IF? Aren't you committed once you get me hard? I'm trusting you not to leave me frustrated." Lois got on her knees and broke another shackle. She slid her tongue tip under my slackened foreskin [111] and later told us there was a stronger, yet still VERY sexy and pleasant scent and taste of musk than licking my GLANS without the foreskin. Makes sense to me. Then she competently stroked me to half mast, and sucked me deep [112] into her eager mouth.

Mimicking Sue, her free hand rubbed her clit and invaded her steaming snatch. She decided to stop her own arousal since it took too much attention from her mouth. In minutes, she perfected a way to wrap her tongue around my cock so snugly that each reverse thrust resulted in loud slurping sounds and terrific compression. It was still a fear-filled chore for her, so she stopped again.

"I don't think I'm ready to swallow you yet, but I can relieve you by hand." She did, and directed my disappointed, spilled seed [113] to her tits. Her first reaction was still one of revulsion at the sticky mess on her pure body. But her expression quickly changed when she saw Sue smile at her encouragingly around Joe's cock and succumbed to the warmth of my sperm slowly flowing across her nipple. She loved the intensity of relief she saw on my face which was the product of the new Lois.

Seeing me cum pushed Joe over his limit and he flooded Sue's mouth. She swallowed most of his cum then licked his prick clean. He lay down to recoup and we all watched Sue lean over and lick my cum off her sister's tits. She paid special attention to her tender, dripping nipples. Lois refused her offer of some of the mixed cum. I wondered why she was so leery of Joe's cream.

She was still aroused and Sue's licking, sucking and biting her nipples made her weaker. Her refreshed juices spread over her swollen pussy, made it easy to slip two fingers back into her and drove her wilder. Her sharp arousal was contagious and, though already tired, we climbed with her - especially me. Just six strokes with my fingers brought her to the edge again. "Ohhh nooo, I can't cum again so soon, can I?"

"Yes, dearest, the only question for you is.... Do you want to cum using my fingers only, or do you want to feel my hot, stiff cock in you again? Whh...ell? Speak up SOON or it will be too late."

"Your fffingers are really doing it for me! Buhhut your cock does all that too and is mmmore fulfilling, so that's my pppreference."

"Wonderful! Dickie wants to feel your hot, wet and tight cunt squeeze him. I'd like to show you how much a small variation in 'missionary' can change things. Lie back flat this time." She lurched and moaned when I removed my fingers. "Sweets, let me move one leg over my shoulder... yes like that. We'll use this position another time, but now I want your other leg on my other shoulder too. I trust you'll also love this one. This is when I intended to introduce you to your new best friend, your G spot." Pointed like an arrow primed to fire, my straining cock sought its target.

"Notice how your hips automatically rise off the floor each time I press closer to you. Joe and Sue can see the special entry angle and we'll explain it later. For now feel my cock press insid... ohhhh... sooo hot.... Your pussy opens wide for me and releases the scent of your ambrosia. I can cum right now! But I want you to feel something new." This drove her insane before she understood what was happening. I intended to postpone a day before explaining what I was attempting but, because of our earlier 'doggy', this was a great time... IF I could speak at all!

"Ohhhhhhh.... YES! Iiiiiii don't know what you're ddddoing, but don't sssssssstop!"

"This uhh position gives a very similar feeling as doggy does, but I do all the work and you can just stay focused on the resulting sensations. Visualize with me.... When your hips are raised, my cock slides along the top of your pussy. It starts at your clit shaft, presses your roof and slides over your G. When you lower your hips, my dick is forced away from your roof, pivots against and rubs your clit."

"I recognize the intensity coming from my ccccclit, but something more is tttttormenting me with pleasure! If that's how my G shakes my world, we're gggoing to be best friendsssss for li..ahhh." Those were her last intelligible words before climax. She bucked me like a mad bronco, thrashed her head side to side, wailed so loudly we all needed to cover our ears and, with a violent shudder of agonized ecstasy, her entire body convulsed from the force of her climax. She thrust her arched body up, held it rigid and held her breath.

This was the final trigger that released the flood of cream that surged from deep within me. It burst up the heaving, pounding length of my shaft - exploded from my tortured cock-head with a force far greater than any of us expected from my abused dick. Only her extreme orgasm could have coerced my exhausted cock to rise and fire again. I froze in my relief and enjoyed her hot pulsing pussy. Each spasm, each minuscule movement inside her sent an electrical shock from my cock head to my toes. We held that arch until we collapsed together.

Once she could nearly breathe normally, she shouted, "Whhhhaaat the hell did you do to me? I never knew anyone could feel so much joy." We squeezed each other unmercifully with our legs entwined, my aching cock still hard and deep inside her. With our eyes closed in bliss, we couldn't see the stunned expressions in our mates' faces. Our passionate kisses were several steps below the crashing orgasms we'd just shared, but they felt too warm and natural to miss. As my dick softened and painfully left her shelter with a pop, she wedged her hand between us to cup my cock. My poor dick could still be tempted into rising again, but after five big releases, I had to be dry.