Emancipation of Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
An innocent girl transformed into a sexual deviant.
8k words
4.5
85.4k
87

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Abolishing Amy's Inhibitions

It was love at first site when David met Amy, an 18 year old virgin freshman at the university the year he was graduating. Amy was a very attractive slim 5'4" beauty with auburn haired, having a girl next door look. Her facial features were of an innocent angel with cute dimples when she smiled and a turned up little nose. Her hazel golden eyes seem to sparkle whenever he was around. When she spoke, her voice was soft and enticing. She wore her skirts short, but because she felt self-conscious of her small perky breast, she always had bra under loose fitting tops. She never got the guy she wanted to date in high school, because they always wanted the big breasted girls. It would have been okay, if she had sex with them. But she wanted to save herself for marriage and that turned off many of the guys she liked. Even with a slim figure, cute rounded butt, and shapely pair of legs from Ice skating and skiing; the guys wanted to date girls that were easy. These experiences made her feel like an ugly duckling even though she was far from it. But in her mind she didn't think she was attractive. To get away from her past, she went 2000 miles from home to Colorado for college and to enjoy her favorite winter sports.

David was in his last year as Engineering major. He was over 6 feet tall with an athletics body but was nerdy looking because he wore glasses. Girls still seemed to like him and he never had trouble getting girls for sex. Volunteering to help freshman become acquainted with the campus, was his way to check out the new girls for possible love connection. Or as he put it to his frat buddies, a way to get dibs on the new sluts that arrive. He never intended to fall for any of them, but when he saw Amy his eyes lit up. She seemed different than the other girls. She was very beautiful, but acted shy. He had to have her in his orientation group. Making a deal with another volunteer, they swapped groups and he got his wish.

The first week of orientation David made a special effort to help Amy with campus life, trying to get to know her. Although she was instantly attractive to him, she shied away; thinking he was just another guy wanting sex, which he was. After the second week, she decided to go out with him anyway because he seemed nice.

"Maybe he wasn't like other guys," she thought. "Maybe he really likes me and not just wanting my body. I hope so. He's so cute."

They hit it off and became great friends. Even though he was disappointed, because he wanted sink is manhood in her really bad, he respected her wishes of no sex. Throughout their 6 month courtship, he kept telling her how beautiful she was and built up her low self-esteem. She responded lovingly with lots of kissing and groping, but still no sex. Having other sluts to satisfy his needs, he didn't mind giving her time. On Valentine day, he asked her to marry him. Once she was engaged and sure of him, she finally surrendered to his advances and had sex for the first time. She was now 19 and he was 23.

David was a lot more experienced then her and slowly taught her the pleasures of sex. After the first time, they made love almost daily with her tight unused vagina became very juicy when he fucked her. After a few weeks of daily fucking if class allowed, David stopped having sex with his other sluts and concentrated just on Amy. He was completely in love with her; especially her toned hard body and her facial beauty.

He would tell her loving verbiage whenever they made love. "I hope I'm not hurting you. You have such an attractive body that I can't seem to get enough of and feel privileged to be your first lover. I know you're the one for me the rest of my life. I'll never stop loving you."

Amy was on her back with her legs spread wide apart with David over her, using slow deliberate strokes enjoying every inch of her inner sanctum. He would kiss her neck and whisper his adoration for her. Opening her eyes, she could see his eyes twinkling.

With her mouth open moaning in pleasure she would say, "Oh god David! I love you making love to me. Oh God! Yes my love! You feel so good in me. Yes! Oh Yes! I want you! I didn't know that sex felt so wonderful. Oh Yes, I'll love you forever too!" It was like she was making up for lost time.

As much as they made love, she seldom had an orgasm. Unfortunately for David, she didn't like having sex on all fours or sucking on his cock like the other girls he fucked. The good news was only having him as a sex partner, his 6" cock seemed huge to her tight eager pussy. Their love overshadowed reason and she quit college to be with him, which upset her parents. They never liked him. But for Amy it was a relationship made in heaven. Loving her beauty and persona, David put up with her dislikes concerning sex.

She was his attractive trophy wife and loved how guys would stare at them or mostly her, when out. She did dress appropriately wearing a bra and panty hose, but her skirts and dresses were short, showing her nice legs. She even dressed a little slutty at times to please him. She never realized guys were having sexual thoughts about her. Some of David's colleagues would tease him about how did he ever get such a gorgeous woman to marry. He would laugh it off, but those comments built up his ego. Now seven years later and living in Bakersfield has challenged their happiness. Amy seemed distant after they moved there. The sex between them also has almost vanished. She wasn't happy.

The last three years have been a struggle for Amy. She wasn't close to ski resorts anymore and didn't have a skill to work. Luckily David had a great paying Petroleum Engineering job, therefore her working wasn't necessary. They lived in a large home in the elite section of town. She became a bored home body, looking for some sort of excitement. Even though she volunteered for their church, she still felt like she was missing something. Then her parents suddenly died in a car accident a year ago, at the same time she found out that she couldn't have children. She never told David about not being able to have kids. All this happening at once created a hole in her and made her very depressed. She needed something to hold onto. So with David's 30th birthday the following month she decided to go to Las Vegas. It was exactly what they both needed because David sensed there was something wrong. She hadn't wanted to be intimate for months, which made him worry about their relationship. But leaving Thursday and coming back Monday was a perfect time for a short vacation. Work was very stressful and a break with his lovely wife was exactly what also he needed.

"Are you ready to go yet Amy?" David asked. "You know it's a four hour drive."

For once Amy seemed happy. "Almost darling, I'm just wondering if I should pack something sexy," she answered, although she already did. She just hoped he wanted her to dress naughty.

David perked up when he heard sexy and blurted, "By all means Amy. I haven't seen you wearing anything flirty in a long time. How about that beautiful white sundress? You always looked so sexy wearing it."

They both laughed and she came out pulling a large suitcase. David took it and put it in the trunk of his new S class Benz. He gave his old SLK Benz to her. Turning toward her, he looked disappointed.

"I thought you said you going to wear something sexy," he quibbled.

She held him and gave him a kiss sensually saying, "I brought a few outfits along honey including the white sun dress, but I wanted to be comfortable on the ride over."

He smiled and said, "Okay!" But he actually was thinking about playing with her pussy as they drove over, like he used to do years ago. Holding her tightly around her waist, they walked over to his car and he opened her door. She smiled and giggled. It has been a long time since he has done that. He got in the car and began the arduous journey to Vegas.

They finally made to The Tropicana hotel after the long traffic laden ride. They left at 8 am and it was after 1 pm when they arrived.

As they were checking in the clerk said, "I see you are here for the convention and will get the convention rate. I have you guys on the floor eight, which is reserved just for convention guest. They have taken the top half of the hotel. You'll need to still check in at the convention to receive your passes. Have fun."

David was a little taken back by the clerk and was about to say it was a mistake, but then Amy whispered, "Don't say anything. I got a great rate saying we were going to the convention."

They began walking to the back elevators. As they crossed the bridge over the pool area, they stopped and looked out.

"Wow look at all of those hot women lying on the loungers. The girls are wearing such revealing swim suits." Laughing he turned to Amy and asked, "Honey, would you wear something like that in public?"

She looked out the window and for some reason was becoming excited about picking this hotel. There were a lot of hunks too but they all looked older, like in their 30's, 40's and some even older than that.

Giggling she answered, "I would if you wanted me too!"

David sneaker and took her hand. Looking in her sparkling golden eyes he replied, "I would love seeing you wear a thong bottom out in public like that. I bet guys would stare at you as you walked by." Then he passionately kissed her.

When they got out on their floor, a couple was standing waiting for the elevator. He was a tall thin older guy wearing an unbuttoned pink flowered Hawaii shirt and white swim trunks. She was a dark haired beauty with big tits and showing a lot of cleavage. She had on a wraparound sheer skirt that hid her pink thong bikini bottoms, just like the other girls were wearing.

Amy came out first and almost ran in to Jerry trying to get on. "Oh I'm sorry beautiful. I should have looked before jumping on." Jerry apologized.

Amy just smiled and answered, "That's okay."

David quickly came out with the suitcases and seeing Lisa, was smitten by her big tits. His eyes went right to them. After the incident, Jerry and Lisa purposely didn't make it on the elevator before it closed. Jerry wanted to find out who this young attractive girl was.

He's been searching for a new conquest since they arrived last night, but so far all of the women had been thirty or older. He was looking for a hot young girl to become his new concubine. He finds one every year and this year the lucky girl will be his sixth acquisition. He has a girl in Denver, one in the Bay area close to where he lives, another in Portland, one in Los Angeles, and the last girl is in Las Vegas. She was his first conquest after a girl named Mercedes in LA that didn't' go well. With the Vegas girl he was still working out the kinks when acquiring her compliance. But now he has all of the methods down to perfection. All that has to happen is for the girl to become hypnotized. If she easily goes under, then her mind can be manipulated. Seeing Amy he was hoping that she would become his next conquest.

"Hi my name is Jerry and this is my lovely wife Lisa," Jerry immediately started the conversation. Seeing David looking at his wife with lusty eyes, he turned to him and asked, "Is this your first time at the convention?" Jerry would have remembered Amy if they had gone before.

With a migraine headache becoming more potent David answered, "Oh we aren't going to the convention. We just said we would to get a better room rate." Amy nudged David after he said that and gave him a nasty stare.

Now disappointed because he knew this floor was for convention patrons he chuckled and replied, "Oh I see! But you could still sign up. The registration doesn't close until 5 today. I hope you check it out. It's a lot of fun and you'll meet such nice people, like us." He grinned with Lisa giggling.

Then Lisa went up to David, touched his arm and sensually whispered, "You're cute. I bet we could have a great time together. I know you wouldn't be disappointed."

David was already infatuated by her, but with his head now throbbing, he answered that they would check it out tomorrow, took Amy's hand and walked to their room.

Nastily David exclaimed,"Can you believe how forward they were? A convention isn't what I had on my mind with you." He kissed Amy. Holding her he said, "Do you mind if I lay down for a bit. The drive over has given me a bad headache."

"No Darling," Amy answered. "Let me get you a cold wash cloth. I know the drive over was bad. You take a nap and I'll go shopping or play the slots. When should I come back?"

She knew once his headache took over, he would be a baby. She didn't want to stay and watch him sleep. This was her first trip to Los Vegas and wanted some excitement. She wanted to explore and party like she used too. Grabbing her suitcase, she changed into her blue Daisy Duke shorts and a pink t-shirt. She took her big brown bag and went over to kiss him good bye. Whispering, "I need to get out and walk around. I'll be back in a few hours Darling. Maybe I'll buy something sexy for later."

Without looking at her he grunted, "Okay but be back before six." She said she would.

Amy was finally free and began meandering through the shops around the walkway overlooking the pool area. Forgetting her sun glasses, she stopped at the sun glass hut that was in the middle of the walkway. As she was trying on several glasses, Jerry walked around the corner to get sun screen at the next little hut. Stopping in his tracks, he spotted Amy. He couldn't believe his luck. He loved how her cute ass was just peeking through the bottom of her shorts. Looking around he didn't see her husband. He smiled at the opportunity to see if she can be hypnotized.

"Hi there gorgeous," he blurted. She immediately turned, saw him and gave him a sexy smiled. "So where's David?"

Amy giggled and sensually answered, "Oh he has a migraine so I decided to explore. I've never been to Las Vegas before."

"Oh I see," he responded back. "Would you like some company? I know my way around pretty well." His mind raced as he thought, "I need to get her somewhere private".

Amy giggled and sensually replied, "Sure if Lisa wouldn't mind."

Jerry laughed and told her to come with him. Looking down at the pool area he answered, "Lisa is doing just fine. She is being well taken care of."

He pointed to Lisa sitting up, legs apart across from this very broad shoulder muscular guy. They were holding hands and he was kissing her. Amy was shocked and said, "Oh my! Aren't you jealous Jerry?"

He laughed and answered, "About Devon. Nah! He's an old friend. We hook up with him and Suzy every year. She's the cute blonde lying next to him."

Amy looked at the girl reading a book next to Devon not paying any attention to her husband. Then she turned to Jerry and loudly asked, "So what type of convention is going on?"

Jerry chuckled and answered, "It's the yearly Swingers convention. There are probably 500 couples here for partying and hooking up. It started today and runs through Sunday with Saturday night as Madre Gras night. You should sign up. You are very beautiful and I bet would be popular."

Her expression was of shock, but also curiosity. Hooking up with others has been on her mind for some time, but was afraid to approach David. She had begun wondering what other guys were like. Having this occurring at the hotel she chose, had to be some kind of omen. It couldn't be by chance. Her pussy was becoming wet just by thinking of sex with strange men.

They continued chatting about the convention. The more he described the event the hornier Amy became. Then they walked the promenade going through shops getting to know one another. He had her try on a few very revealing outfits and model them for him. She was becoming very amorous each time she saw guys looking in, giving her thumbs up. She finally broke down and bought one. It was a short black leather skirt. Jerry paid for it. Then they sat down at a bar and he bought her a Martini. She felt comfortable with him, told him all of her feelings, and how depressed she became after she found out about not having any kids. She spilled her guts not knowing that she was giving Jerry a lot of insight about how to manipulate her.

Jerry was now ready to try to take control of her mind. He was excited about it too. She's young, very attractive with a toned hot body, nice legs, big golden eyes and an addicting smile. She could be available for years to come. Not being able to get pregnant was even extra credit. It was one less thing to worry about when she would be out earning money.

Taking her hand he softly said, "I didn't tell you but I'm a Psychologist. Sometimes I use hypnosis to help people control their appetite, stop smoking, and depression. If you want, I can try to hypnotize you right here. It will only take a minute to see if you are a suitable subject. A lot of people can't be, so don't feel bad if it doesn't work on you. But if you can be, then maybe we can start a treatment plan. You have nothing to lose just to find out."

"But what if I can't be hypnotized," she asked.

Jerry smiled and answered, "Nothing tried is nothing gained. But if not, then you can try counseling with David. He needs to know how you are feeling and about not being able to have children." He was trying to be supporting, although it would be better if she wasn't married at all.

She looked sad but knew he was right about telling David. "Okay let's try it," she replied.

He took her hand and found a booth way in the back. "Now finish your drink and get comfortable," Jerry said.

Taking out his I Phone, Jerry went to a special program that he created just for this purpose. He put the phone down in front of her and said, "Now look at the screen. A bunch of photos are going quickly show up. Concentrate on the photos and let your mind wonder. The only thing you hear will be my voice. Are you ready to get started?"

She shook her head yes and he started to play the show. As it began she smiled at the photos. Then they began appearing faster and faster for a few minutes, until the only thing flickering was a bright light flashing in her face. As it did, he told her that she was getting sleepy that her eyes lids were too heavy and to close them. With a few more directives, she was now completely in a trance and under his control.

He smiled knowing that he found his new girl. But he had to work quickly or she would suspect she was hypnotized. So he started, "You are a very sensual person and want to continually explore all facets of having an inexhaustible sex life. You release all of your sexual hang-ups, inhibitions, moralities, restraints and consciences. You will never feel guilty or embarrassed by any outrageous sexual behavior or exhibitionism that you enjoy. Instead you will embrace your nymphomania gratification that being an attractive exhibitionist and uninhibited fucking will bring. The more times you enjoy men sexually, the more men you want to please. Every guy you enjoy will give you many exciting and pleasurable orgasms. You love to suck cock and swallow their seed, because it tastes great and you love the sweet aroma of semen. You will have sex at least once a day except Mondays with one or more men. Every guy who you fuck will can you for the privilege of seeding your cunt. You will start this activity tonight by finding a few guys to have pleasurable sex with. Tomorrow you will sign up for the convention at 10 am." Looking at the timer on his phone he had to quickly finish. "You will go back and buy that white bathing suit. Whenever I and only my voice say Zanzibar, you will immediately return to this state of unconsciousness waiting for my instructions. Whatever I say when you are in this state, will be perceived as being your thoughts and decisions when awake. You never will remember me giving you any instructions or you ever being in this state of awareness. Now wake up at the count of ten"